What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    since most of his support comes from outside of the black community there is pretty much nothing that we can do.....we should continue to do what we've been doing, not supporting his ? ....not to say the dude is wack but that music just aint for me, as i stated before, the way i am is the only eminem song that i ever played.....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bich all day on the internet, praise wack ass rappers like Ross, but only download or by bootleg music of there favorite artist instead of buying it.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How did he act like he wanted a war Benzino dissed him out the blue in November 2002 so he ignored it then Benzino dissed him again and then he replied

It was Benzino that started the beef and made it personal cos again you heard these disses by Benzino and you are aware of what he said about Eminem's daughter i'm sure 1 day you gonna be a father and it would be a horrible for someone to threaten your kid that is not what a man does that is cowardly

You a cool dude definitley but to me it seems like a saving face kinda thing with you being mad at Eminem you feel it makes blacks look soft maybe it seems like a pride kinda thing with which is fair enough but maybe when you older you will move on from it

but this is HIPHOP who carez about who went @ who 1st cuz zno obviously had a LEGIT reason 2 get @ da redneck cuz he made HIPHOP HISTORY by xposin da david duke of HIPHOP thatz 1 thang no1 can take from benzino he drop;d a BOMB of da white boy wit them RACIST TAPEZ & proved feminem 2 b a LYIN WHITE RACIST REDNECK wannab ELVIS of HIPHOP! benzino may had lost da BATTLE but he won da WAR wit da redneck!
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    since most of his support comes from outside of the black community there is pretty much nothing that we can do.....we should continue to do what we've been doing, not supporting his ? ....not to say the dude is wack but that music just aint for me, as i stated before, the way i am is the only eminem song that i ever played.....

How do you know his Music is not for you if you only listened to 1 Song of his 'The Way I Am'?

I can understand if you heard atleast some Album's and then came to the conclusion you didn't enjoy what you heard
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know what saving face is Gee?

'You stepped on my shoes by accident so i gotta shoot you'

But you can't always look at things like that Gee what if you are wrong and Eminem is genuinley sorry for Foolish Pride?

im not tryna save face da real question is y r u skippin this post??
    gee757 wrote: »
    wat dont u get feminem was h8n on a BLK WOMAN fa bein RACIST back n 99 when he was RACIST smh
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Bich all day on the internet, praise wack ass rappers like Ross, but only download or by bootleg music of there favorite artist instead of buying it.

rozay is way betta then da redneck but u aint blk so u cant relate it is wat it is...
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but this is HIPHOP who carez about who went @ who 1st cuz zno obviously had a LEGIT reason 2 get @ da redneck cuz he made HIPHOP HISTORY by xposin da david duke of HIPHOP thatz 1 thang no1 can take from benzino he drop;d a BOMB of da white boy wit them RACIST TAPEZ & proved feminem 2 b a LYIN WHITE RACIST REDNECK wannab ELVIS of HIPHOP! benzino may had lost da BATTLE but he won da WAR wit da redneck!

He didn't even win the war with getting his hands on the Foolish Pride tape cos in reality most black people forgave Eminem for that recording

Outside this blog people don't hold that recording againist Eminem or go around calling people house just cos they like Eminem it's not like that in the real world

Benzino lost The Source magazine and also went bankrupt after the beef with Eminem

Look at Eminem today as popular and succesful as ever so in the end Benzino really lost a war he started
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How do you know his Music is not for you if you only listened to 1 Song of his 'The Way I Am'?

I can understand if you heard atleast some Album's and then came to the conclusion you didn't enjoy what you heard

lol shadyteam if u really think that i only heard one em song than he aint as large as you make him out to be.....I'm saying that the only em song that got burn that i actually pressed play to listen to was the way i am.....i've heard em songs on the radio,tv and while others played them, but i aint down with that ? and if it was a black dude rapping that same ? , i wouldnt be down with it.......
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He didn't even win the war with getting his hands on the Foolish Pride tape cos in reality most black people forgave Eminem for that recording

Outside this blog people don't hold that recording againist Eminem or go around calling people house just cos they like Eminem it's not like that in the real world

Benzino lost The Source magazine and also went bankrupt after the beef with Eminem

Look at Eminem today as popular and succesful as ever so in the end Benzino really lost a war he started

da HOUSENIGGAZ 4gave da redneck fa them racist tapez but da FIELDNIGGAZ still wantz that redneckz teef knock'd out especially fa dissin LAURYN HILL lollll & benzino is fine chillin wit da HIPHOPWEEKLY mag da white boy aint stop ? & hez still a LYIN RACIST REDNECK thatz y benzino got da last lauf cuz fem got XPOSED cuz feminem was 21 when he made them racist tapez not 16 dont let that redneck fool u! smh
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im not tryna save face da real question is y r u skippin this post??

rozay is way betta then da redneck but u aint blk so u cant relate it is wat it is...

Like i said it was a rumour that was spreading about Lauryn Hill everyone was wondering about that rumour not just Eminem but everyone in general especially the public

See you say ignorant things like if you not black you can't relate to Rick Ross well here is a home truth most black people are not drug king pins or drug dealers, most black people don't drive Maybachs and have materalism like what Ross Rap's about most blacks are honest hard working people

Further more there is drug dealers and drug king pins that are white
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    da HOUSENIGGAZ 4gave da redneck fa them racist tapez but da FIELDNIGGAZ still wantz that redneckz teef knock'd out especially fa dissin LAURYN HILL lollll & benzino is fine chillin wit da HIPHOPWEEKLY mag da white boy aint stop ? & hez still a LYIN RACIST REDNECK thatz y benzino got da last lauf cuz fem got XPOSED cuz feminem was 21 when he made them racist tapez not 16 dont let that redneck fool u! smh

More like don't let Benzino fool you
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    lol shadyteam if u really think that i only heard one em song than he aint as large as you make him out to be.....I'm saying that the only em song that got burn that i actually pressed play to listen to was the way i am.....i've heard em songs on the radio,tv and while others played them, but i aint down with that ? and if it was a black dude rapping that same ? , i wouldnt be down with it.......

Fair enough then

! thing is in general i noticed people who don't like Eminem how come they never acknowledge the positive Songs he makes like such as loving his daughter? growing up poor and making ot outta the hood, political Songs etc
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like i said it was a rumour that was spreading about Lauryn Hill everyone was wondering about that rumour not just Eminem but everyone in general especially the public

See you say ignorant things like if you not black you can't relate to Rick Ross well here is a home truth most black people are not drug king pins or drug dealers, most black people don't drive Maybachs and have materalism like what Ross Rap's about most blacks are honest hard working people

Further more there is drug dealers and drug king pins that are white

even if a rumor of lauryn hill h8n whitez was goin around da redneck feminem shouldve been da last white person 2 say sumthang cuz his redneck azz was a white redneck racist klansmen back n 99 wit RACIST TAPEZ & that was no RUMOR thatz a FACT so thatz y i have no mercy fa da redneck cuz hez a lyin white devil & hez still lyin about them racist tapez cuz he neva told da TRUTH he was 21 not 16 & neva had a blk gf! & i dont know wat ya talkin about on that rozay stuff i didnt say only blkz can relate
    More like don't let Benzino fool you

im not goin by wat benzino said im goin by wat da NY court da redneck tried 2 sue da source n said...

GERALD E. LYNCH IS A REAL NYC FEDERAL JUDGE
    28000ab.jpg

2movwoo.jpg
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    even if a rumor of lauryn hill h8n whitez was goin around da redneck feminem shouldve been da last white person 2 say sumthang cuz his redneck azz was a white redneck racist klansmen back n 99 wit RACIST TAPEZ & that was no RUMOR thatz a FACT so thatz y i have no mercy fa da redneck cuz hez a lyin white devil & hez still lyin about them racist tapez cuz he neva told da TRUTH he was 21 not 16 & neva had a blk gf! & i dont know wat ya talkin about on that rozay stuff i didnt say only blkz can relate]

lol you just said it on this very same page to nujerz....
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if you don't know that gee757 is a joke account made by a desperate ? by now, you will probably never get that
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options

lol you just said it on this very same page to nujerz....

i said he aint blk so he cant relate thatz y he thinkz itz wack cuz he listenz 2 feminem anyway...
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if you don't know that gee757 is a joke account made by a desperate ? by now, you will probably never get that

Nah Gee is real trust me it's just he is real Pro Black which is cool but just takes the Foolish Pride Freestyle to heart
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i said he aint blk so he cant relate thatz y he thinkz itz wack cuz he listenz 2 feminem anyway...

exactly and then you told shadyteam you didnt say that
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nothing.......
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nah Gee is real trust me it's just he is real Pro Black which is cool but just takes the Foolish Pride Freestyle to heart

dretox dont feed da trollz this is sum scared faceless weirdo wantin sum attention this thang is probably a DUUUNKEE POSTER smh...anyway im not pro blk im not on herr sayin ? all whitez like i keep on sayin i only have a problem wit white racist redneckz i dont dislike all whitez & feminemz racist tapez is not wat really got me hot itz him LYIN 2 BLKZ!
    exactly and then you told shadyteam you didnt say that

i neva said ONLY BLKZ CAN RELATE 2 RICK ROSS..
    nothing.......

i disagree i think we(blkz) should do wat MALIK SHABAZZ said on that white source cd BLK PEOPLE SHOULD MOVE 2 CRUSH FEMINEM...& all da FIELDNIGGAZ need 2 ride on da HOUSENIGGAZ that support da white boy & white rule ova hip hop 2 cuz da houseniggaz r really da 1z who r da problem defendin a racist redneck!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    Options

i neva said ONLY BLKZ CAN RELATE 2 RICK ROSS..
    !

you said "you are not black so you cant relate".....you said exactly that and now you didnt say it? ok i will just let it go.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you said "you are not black so you cant relate".....you said exactly that and now you didnt say it? ok i will just let it go.

yes thatz wat i said hez not blk so he cant relate especially when he sitz around listenin 2 FEMINEM smh
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i disagree i think we(blkz) should do wat MALIK SHABAZZ said on that white source cd BLK PEOPLE SHOULD MOVE 2 CRUSH FEMINEM...& all da FIELDNIGGAZ need 2 ride on da HOUSENIGGAZ that support da white boy & white rule ova hip hop 2 cuz da houseniggaz r really da 1z who r da problem defendin a racist redneck!
    I don't really think Em has a lot of black American fans in 2011 it would surprise me if he did though
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea we need to load up and drop the bomb on the marc ass redneck, westside Tupac style on him and ? azz dre. Yo Gee lead the way homie
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fuuuK that white bias ? HLF HOUSENIGGGA ? AZZ 4 mergin this ? i swear we need nu reason modz FUUK U WHITEY!
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hlf it is childish to merge all threads like people called you on this and gotta agree with them theres different threads that get made about other Artists but their threads don't get merged

There isn't an official Jay Z, 2pac, Nas etc thread so it's kinda silly to lock every Eminem thread and put it here it will save you so much hassle and time too i mean you gotta be realistic hlf Eminem a extremley popular Artist 1 of the most in Music so of course theres gonna be a couple threads made about him but as long as they are reasonable what's the problem?