What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hlf it is childish to merge all threads like people called you on this and gotta agree with them theres different threads that get made about other Artists but their threads don't get merged

There isn't an official Jay Z, 2pac, Nas etc thread so it's kinda silly to lock every Eminem thread and put it here it will save you so much hassle and time too i mean you gotta be realistic hlf Eminem a extremley popular Artist 1 of the most in Music so of course theres gonna be a couple threads made about him but as long as they are reasonable what's the problem?

There will be when the threads start flooding. Did you not read the 1st post?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't really think Em has a lot of black American fans in 2011 it would surprise me if he did though

thatz just it if femiinem dont have a hiphop crowd wtf is da point of him bein n hiphop? that redneck needz 2 go!
    hlf it is childish to merge all threads like people called you on this and gotta agree with them theres different threads that get made about other Artists but their threads don't get merged

There isn't an official Jay Z, 2pac, Nas etc thread so it's kinda silly to lock every Eminem thread and put it here it will save you so much hassle and time too i mean you gotta be realistic hlf Eminem a extremley popular Artist 1 of the most in Music so of course theres gonna be a couple threads made about him but as long as they are reasonable what's the problem?

that white ? hlf is a ? he getz emotional when sum1 shitz on his man crushz like a ? !
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i was on a forum and i read this and it summed up why Em has sold so many records and that no black rapper ever could come close to shifting more records or winning more accolades

Whiteboy ""Eminem Owns and I don't even like Rap/Hip hop.

Tupacs a ? ? ."
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread makes no sense. Tupac's white fanbase is huge as well. You think hes the second highest selling rapper by selling most his records to ? in the slums? You didnt even try with this thread... Not that it even sounds believable to begin with.....
  • thesynthesis
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i am flabbergasted to hear so many white people many whom are racist, say how much they loath rap music yet support eminem....

all i'm say is thankgod for rozay,
  • thesynthesis
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    This thread makes no sense. Tupac's white fanbase is huge as well. You think hes the second highest selling rapper by selling most his records to ? in the slums? You didnt even try with this thread... Not that it even sounds believable to begin with.....

Em brought in a totally different white demographic in to buying his albums, if em could appeal to black folk he wud have sold more than MJ....Many of Em's white fanbase despise genre, but only enjoy EM.

i am not denying pac has a huge white fanbase..but his black fanbase is also stronger than any other rappers and especially Eminems - whom i doubt even has 100 black fans.

u shud read what they white fans say about Jayz, and BIG...to many of them Jayz and BIG dont even exist

the only reason Pac gets mentioned is because he is the highest selling rapper in the US and that he is black....which ? white boys like you off

whichever way you spin it Pac raps catered for black folk and minorities right up until his death.....em's fans dont cater for blacks, thus is why we most of us dont listen to him....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sadly Em has fans that dont listen to other MC's...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Shady is gonna blast you for this
  • thesynthesis
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Sadly Em has fans that dont listen to other MC's...
    basically

and that statement can only be applied to Em's fanbase

some ? i think Talik mentioned that 50% of Eminems fanbase is black, which made me laugh, you only have to look at his audience at his concerts and compare it to say someone like kanye or jays or even rozay....and u'll see that 50% figure is more closer to 1%
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Shady is gonna blast you for this

who cares what that chick thinks she says the same ? every damn post...Shes the posterchild of why people hate Em fans lol
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i was on a forum and i read this and it summed up why Em has sold so many records and that no black rapper ever could come close to shifting more records or winning more accolades

Whiteboy ""Eminem Owns and I don't even like Rap/Hip hop.

Tupacs a ? ? ."

y r u surprized? da white boy already got on record BRAGGIN & RAPPIN about how his white david duke redneck skin & blu ? ? eyez got him out sellin all da brown eye'd ? rapperz & doin betta off then them n BLK MUSIK...HIPHOP LOST! smh ? ? AZZ DRE fa puttin da lyin racist white boy on!
  • thesynthesis
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    y r u surprized? da white boy already got on record BRAGGIN & RAPPIN about how his white david duke redneck skin & blu ? ? eyez got him out sellin all da brown eye'd ? rapperz & doin betta off then them n BLK MUSIK...HIPHOP LOST! smh ? ? AZZ DRE fa puttin da lyin racist white boy on!

not surprized, but it has to be highlighted time to time how this whiteboy gets praise from far to many of our black rappers just because they want some luv from his white fans
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    who cares what that chick thinks she says the same ? every damn post...Shes the posterchild of why people hate Em fans lol

I'm saying it in the sense... she is gonna troll the hell out of this thread... from dissing Jay to saying Pac and EM are from the same hood through 6 degrees of separation
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    basically

some ? i think Talik mentioned that 50% of Eminems fanbase is black, which made me laugh, you only have to look at his audience at his concerts and compare it to say someone like kanye or jays or even rozay....and u'll see that 50% figure is more closer to 1%

be prepared to have your thread bombarded with various "U Mad" pics....
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    basically

u should really check out other artist shows ... most hip hop concerts period are filled wit white folks ... everytime i see a video of some hip hop artist from OJ the Juice Man to Raekwon to Lil B performing @ sobs in NY and its mostly a white crowd or any other concert for that fact ....
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    u should really check out other artist shows ... most hip hop concerts period are filled wit white folks ... everytime i see a video of some hip hop artist from OJ the Juice Man to Raekwon to Lil B performing @ sobs in NY and its mostly a white crowd or any other concert for that fact ....

I recall white folks booing the ? outta OJ Da Juicman in NYC they were mostly Wu fans there to see Ghost and Rae
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not surprized, but it has to be highlighted time to time how this whiteboy gets praise from far to many of our black rappers just because they want some luv from his white fans

xactly thatz y i said HIPHOP LOST! da rap game is full of blk industry rapperz who r HOUSENIGGAZ suckin whiteyz ? smh!
  • antarticp
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I recall white folks booing the ? outta OJ Da Juicman in NYC they were mostly Wu fans there to see Ghost and Rae

stop annoying the fact that the CROWD was flooded with white folks to see black rappers ;)
  • thesynthesis
    edited May 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

depends on where the show is...fact is it's rear to see 1 black person at a em show

we are talkin 100% white crowds

all those other acts u mentioned dont sell out arenas with 100% crowds..while some of those guys might appeal to a skater crowd, or a "underground" hip crowds, you'll find many black folk in the audience at these small venues.

em white demographic is from 13 year old white girls to 20 year od white boys who listen to nothing but em and dont even partake in the genre.
  • antarticp
    edited May 2011
    Options
    depends on where the show is...fact is it's rear to see 1 black person at a em show

all those other acts u mentioned dont sell out arenas with 100% crowds..while some of those guys might appeal to a skater crowd, or a "underground" hip crowds, you'll find many black folk in the audience at these small venues.

em white demographic is from 13 year old white girls to 20 year od white boys who listen to nothing but em and dont even partake in the genre.

so its only right ?? i think we are over analyzing this one cause every artist has fans like that ... im sure jayz has black fans that will never listen to an eminem record ????? every artist has thier "niche fan base" thats why they collab with each other in hopes to GRAB new fans ... ?????? Some may actually give you a chance and there are some that will never ever ever ever even give you a chance ... to the point they may skip to the next record once they here your voice come on in a collaboration record lol ... i hope it doesnt get that tedius but im sure it has .............. lol ......
  • antarticp
    edited May 2011
    Options

side note "100% white crowds" sounds like an KKK ralley LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ Em not having black fans..you dudes ? me up..
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    lol @ Em not having black fans..you dudes ? me up..

therrz houseniggaz who support da redneck but that number is very low compared 2 femz wigga crowd..
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd say most black people listen to and/or respect eminem. The majority of black people don't buy hip hop albums, so simple math will tell you that the majority of eminem album consumers are white.

As far as concerts, most concerts for major stars will be attended by mostly white people. White people have on average more income to spend on expensive concernt tickets. I've seen eminem live three times, and each time there were plenty of black people in the crowd. Although they are in the cheap seats....
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The reason he sells so much is because his white fans only listen to him,you know them crackas think he raps about real life problems for some reason.Smh at white people thinking rapping about shooting up schools and killing your mom is real life issues.