The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options

Comments

• mr. blackpowerman
    mr. blackpowerman Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Wrong again!!!

This is a public forum and your childish rants are addiing nothing to the discussion. So, you continue with the Delusions of spitting Venom and I will continue to point out how childish your post are. You are pure entertainment just like Pac with MINIMAL substance. You are a fake gangster just like Pac. You are intriguing at all. You are more like a Mosquito buzzing around in the summer. Just annoying.
    Whatever ? . I'm so annoying that you keep feeling the need to respond to me. And fake gangster? Highly unlikely you would say any of this ? if I was standing right in front of you. I'd be willing to bet my life on it. So keep the tough talk on the internet up you ? ' clown. Maybe someone here will be impressed. I'm thru with you. You're the one with the rants. I only hold intelligent dialouge. ? off simpleton.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He was lyrical he spit ? that dealt imagery and feelings, however when compared to other rappers when it comes to bar complexity he is far behind

Lyrically Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay

Bar Complexity (vocab, metas, similies, etc.) Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Whatever ? . I'm so annoying that you keep feeling the need to respond to me. And fake gangster? Highly unlikely you would say any of this ? if I was standing right in front of you. I'd be willing to bet my life on it. So keep the tough talk on the internet up you ? ' clown. Maybe someone here will be impressed. I'm thru with you. You're the one with the rants. I only hold intelligent dialouge. ? off simpleton.

But you aren't standing here so, that's obviously beside the point. You are indeed fooling yourself. You rushed up in here like MR.T and checked on it. Fake Azz Gangster.
  • The Illest Corpse
    The Illest Corpse Members Posts: 402
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tupac - Scarred straight

[Verse 1:]
    You're about to feel the wrath, a psychopath when this song play
    Get iller than Johnny Gill and rub you the wrong way
    ? sensitivity I get cruel when you're doing me
    Cause none of the rough stuff ? stop pursuing me
    So true to the game, it's a name you don't dare say
    A lyrical lunatic when I kick it your scared straight
    ? 's fall way to the roster
    You step any closer and get hit with a dose of
    The iller-fied pimping-ass gang to bang to
    And I ain't ashamed to, get wicked with slang to
    ? know, when I flow, I can give you mo'
    Get sicker than ? , and won't let the Mic, go
    Till I hear the whole crowd on they two feet
    As I go through new beats, I'm running through MC's
    ? please you dizzy, you can't take me
    You stumble through break beats but you'll never fade me
    Scared straight cause you hate, when I motivate
    You suffer a different fate, when music I mutilate
    But some of the super suckers try to stop me
    I'm gunning and running the stupid ? 's now they ? me
    What if I should trip? Or chill and a give fair break
    ? it they feel the wrath of a ? scared straight

[Chorus:]
    You scared ? you scared?
    I know you scared ? you scared (Ah, yeah, scared straight)
    Cause I can hear your heart beating, heavy breathing
    I can see the sweat, trickling from your head
    You scared ? you scared?
    I know you scared ? you scared (When your heart's beating)
    Cause I can hear your heart beating, heavy breathing I can see the sweat, trickling from your head

[Verse 2:]
    Feel the funky funk house buster you'll get rolled on
    No matter how much they bring, I duck and dodge and hold on
    Best a watch the swing
    ? the game is so strong, catch me by surprise
    You won't realize your hoe's gone
    ? I'm on the creep
    And if I know your address, girls as good as stuck
    She eating my Mr. Badness
    Pac don't give a ? , I got too many enemies
    ? with the ? juice the ? of ? Hennessy
    The closer they can get
    But still don't let them see me sweat, suckers ain't trying to step
    They know they'll be breathing they last breathe
    ? ain't got no heart, but swear that they be rocking ?
    Till they get a load of the bold ass 2Pacalypse
    Tell them to bring the noise, and look like they wanna rift
    Brother this is ain't a game, a crook's what's you're ? with
    Hitting him with the flurry, I'll bury him if he steps to me
    Sucker's can't get next to me, tripping off some Ecstasy
    Literal life insanity, even a form of suicide
    This ain't BBD, try doing me you're do or die
    Dropping them like a Mack, and smacking them like a weak ? , ? don't even twitch
    Cause them I'ma have to pull the switch
    Victory to the switch, so ? 'em if they, try to break
    Freaking 'em with the funk left them ?
    Hella scared straight
    Hell yeah
    Scared straight
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    typical Pac line

" my enemieeeeesss tryna ? meh, the hennesseeyyyyy is stong can you feel meh, mind of a soulja is what i told ya"
  • Boomsheeka89
    Boomsheeka89 Members Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what you guys base your opinions off of, but it can't be much. Especially, if you feel that Pac had no lyrical talent. Whoever said that Pac was no MC, was exactly right... he was an icon, a legend, above MCs. How can someone not be considered lyrically talented, but accomplish as much as he did. Pac has been named the #1 MC of all time, not by one, but three different sources: MTV, VH1, and BET. He's in the Hip-Hop Hall of Fame, as well as the Rock'N'Roll Hall of Fame. There are colleges that study him. A professor of communications, of Northeastern University, wrote a book about Pac, beyond his "rap" life. He was so much more than what people made him out to be, and if you think otherwise it's because you've been brainwashed to think that the mess you listen to now is music. There is no other rapper, and i say again, THERE IS NO OTHER RAPPER, that delivered anything like Pac. From his lyrics to their meanings, no one has been able to master the game as he did.He mastered every element of rap. Impact, look at the impact he has had on the "rap" game as an "MC". Who else is looked up to as much as Pac? No one, because there is no one else like him. He had a talent lyrically, as well as intellectual. When you mix the two, you get the best. People think now, you have to be thugged out, hard, lot of women, lot of materials things, and they talk about everything they have except an education. Pac wasn't afraid to let anyone know he was smart, and that made him that much better then everyone else. I put Pac on a high pedistool,as well as majority of the world. Not to mention, he is the Top Earning Amongst the Dead! In 2002, alone he made an estate of $15million, and he's no longer on this Earth. People feel like he wasn't much because when Pac was out they were just growing up, then when they finally got old enough to actually relate to him, it was too late because he was no longer here. So, look at the artists you're stuck with: I mean really! Saying he isn't lyrical is placing him on a level with people, like Lil' Flip, Soulja Boi, Gucci Mane, and many others!! THERE IS NO ONE, NO ONE, THAT IS ON HIS LEVEL! HIS LEGACY LIVES ON...13YRS LATER!!
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You lie like a rug.

Chuck D, KRS-One, Nas, Brand Nubian, Rakim, Xclan and on and on. If, Pac caught your attention then so be it but there are many that do not feel this way. I mentioned earlier there are several artist that have been studied at the University level as well, as other form of HIP HOP. Stop making up ? as if PAC was the First or one and ONLY. Any Subject matter Pac touched was DONE YEARS BEFORE his arrival in Music. Also, to get the to topic at hand Hammer Sold Records, Vanilla Ice, Young MC etc etc and none of them were lyrical. If, you like Pac that's a good thing but the extra some of you are coming with just isn't factual, creepy and borderline insane.
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pac was real. That makes him ill
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ice Cube > Pac

Lil Kim course is taught at colleges too and so is The Simpsons too, lets not act like it's something special.
  • Boomsheeka89
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You lie like a rug.

Chuck D, KRS-One, Nas, Brand Nubian, Rakim, Xclan and on and on. If, Pac caught your attention then so be it but there are many that do not feel this way. I mentioned earlier there are several artist that have been studied at the University level as well, as other form of HIP HOP. Stop making up ? as if PAC was the First or one and ONLY. Any Subject matter Pac touched was DONE YEARS BEFORE his arrival in Music. Also, to get the to topic at hand Hammer Sold Records, Vanilla Ice, Young MC etc etc and none of them were lyrical. If, you like Pac that's a good thing but the extra some of you are coming with just isn't factual, creepy and borderline insane.

u should check urself, and everything else because none of it was extra. The artists you mentioned are, i guess ok, but everything's based on opinions anyways. But, I'm no where insane, sorry, wrong guy.
  • Boomsheeka89
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ice Cube > Pac

Lil Kim course is taught at colleges too and so is The Simpsons too, lets not act like it's something special.

It's not about them being taught at colleges, universities, etc. It's about what's being taught about that individual. Don't make it seem like that's what I was trying to make so important about Pac, cuz I wasn't, it was just an added fact. Come on now... play someone else, please.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So your long and drawn post about who has said Pac is #1, his music being studied at Univ, his 15 million dollar estate, etc wasn't extra? The tile of this thread concerns LYRICAL ability not any of the Extra homage you decided to bestow upon Pac. I also didn't mention said artists as my opinion. You painted Pac as the LONE Hip Hop entity. I simply pointed out your inaccuracies.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's not about them being taught at colleges, universities, etc. It's about what's being taught about that individual. Don't make it seem like that's what I was trying to make so important about Pac, cuz I wasn't, it was just an added fact. Come on now... play someone else, please.

I say this with respect. There is no way in hell some of you are actually reading what you type. You said to me "u should check urself, and everything else because none of it was extra"

Then you just said to USmarine3 "Don't make it seem like that's what I was trying to make so important about Pac, cuz I wasn't, it was just an added fact."

I don't get it.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pac was ok but cats be acting like he was the savior Nas got mad powerful ? and even Jay does and they are both lyrically superior to pac. Pac had emotion in his music thats whAt set him apart but dudes really take dickriding to another level when pac is involved. dude was good not the greatest one of the greatest top ten most def but not the best
  • Boomsheeka89
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I say this with respect. There is no way in hell some of you are actually reading what you type. You said to me "u should check urself, and everything else because none of it was extra"

Then you just said to USmarine3 "Don't make it seem like that's what I was trying to make so important about Pac, cuz I wasn't, it was just an added fact."

I don't get it.

Ok, now you really trying to play me. You made it seem as if I was just making up stuff. That's why I told you, no none of it was extra, as in it wasn't just extra things I was making up. And I did tell him that it was an added fact, because that's what it was. A fact that was added to my response. Don't try and make me out to a ? , or talk to me as if I'm dumb. Thank you!
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pac wasnt lyrical get over it he had heart but he wasnt a lyricist i think even he would tell u that
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok, now you really trying to play me. You made it seem as if I was just making up stuff. That's why I told you, no none of it was extra, as in it wasn't just extra things I was making up. And I did tell him that it was an added fact, because that's what it was. A fact that was added to my response. Don't try and make me out to a ? , or talk to me as if I'm dumb. Thank you!

That's not my intentions my dude. But when you start talking about Sun was above MC'S etc it just comes off mad creepy to someone who's been around Hip Hop for over 30 years and grew up on a slew of extremely talented artists.. Furthermore, the title is about Pac's lyrical ability. Therefore much of your initial post is extra as it has nothing to do with his lyrical ability.
  • Boomsheeka89
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OK honey... He's lyrically talented. There... end of discussion! :-)
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gotta keep pushin quality threads to the top
  • Large Dick Freddy
    Large Dick Freddy Members Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They call me Jay Electronica ? that.
    Call me Jay ElecHannukah
    Jay ElecYarmulke
    Jay ElecRamadaan Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah Supana Watallah through your monitor.
  • Boomsheeka89
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "? since me everybody body claiming REAL
    most you ? ? dats how I feel
    to be the best rapper u gotta tell lies
    so I couldn't be dat cause i dont fantasize"
    -Plies
  • Stone Cold (FPC)
    Stone Cold (FPC) Members Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    gotta keep pushin quality threads to the top

or you can just go to the site where the thread was taken from...

http://thacorner.net/forums/index.php?topic=6120.0
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    or you can just go to the site where the thread was taken from...

http://thacorner.net/forums/index.php?topic=6120.0

eh....that too. I mean this threads been done 100 times but I rather this up on the front than a thread about whose selling more than who. ? sound like ? with all this gossiping.
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i aint a killer but dont push me/ revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettting ?
This discussion has been closed.