The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options

Comments

• Dretox Baby Daddy
    Dretox Baby Daddy Banned Users Posts: 96
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If he did name em ...

I need to make a cd for musice to play while I'm smashin my babby momma
  • Dretox Baby Daddy
    Dretox Baby Daddy Banned Users Posts: 96
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "? I been missin, ? I been gone/? you jus witnessin is ? I been on"
    Jay-z
    "Already home"
  • mr. blackpowerman
    mr. blackpowerman Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    But you aren't standing here so, that's obviously beside the point. You are indeed fooling yourself. You rushed up in here like MR.T and checked on it. Fake Azz Gangster.

Keep ebangin' hard ? . I'm not impressed.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "what up black?, hold ya head where ever you at?/on the float from the cops with wings on your back" -Prodigy from temperatures rising whole songs a quotable. "hard to tell who's the enemy the next man or the man next to me P/no man is a friend of me as far as see"
  • HalfwayHandsome
    HalfwayHandsome Members Posts: 248
    edited January 2010
    Options
    U might see me jogging or might see walking with a dead rotweiler dog with his head chopped off in the park with a spike collar hollering at him cuz the sun of a btch won't quit barking. Or leaning out the window with a cocked shotgun driving in the same car they shot Pac in looking for Biggs killers. Something like that eminem
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "when I was a child the devil himself gave me a mic/but I refused the offer cause ? sent me to strike/with skills unused like fallopian tubes on a ? "---Immortal Technique
  • MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SEE THESE ? INTERPRETATION OF BEING LYRICAL IS I.E biggie, lil wayne , jayz etc ? THE THAT BUT PULL ? PUNCH LINES IN SONGS ..IFF DUDES WOULD REALLY SIT BACK N LISTEN 2 2Pac YALL WOULD SEE HOW LYRICAL DUDE IS WITHOUTH THE SILLY ASS PUNCHLINES
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    MeMyselfNI wrote: »
    SEE THESE ? INTERPRETATION OF BEING LYRICAL IS I.E biggie, lil wayne , jayz etc ? THE THAT BUT PULL ? PUNCH LINES IN SONGS ..IFF DUDES WOULD REALLY SIT BACK N LISTEN 2 2Pac YALL WOULD SEE HOW LYRICAL DUDE IS WITHOUTH THE SILLY ASS PUNCHLINES

all lyrical means is the ability to express one's thoughts and observations in a meaningful or emotional way... if that isn't Pac... or X for that matter
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wet ? is my cabin/more ? than a pageant/I keep a house full/? call me BoB Saget.

"Lil Wayne"
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll walk out the game while my fans in the stands is chanting my name out, Lupe, Lupe, Lupe...
    Uh, and it's going to be PPV, won't be back for free
    Gone need scratch to see me rematch with me
    My greatest enemy, is my inner me
    - Lupe Fiasco
  • monster_blue
    monster_blue Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "Pull a nine out during a rhyme bout
    While I'm rippin this ? , put a clip in it spit five rounds
    And murder you hoes worse than a convertible flippin verticle
    nose-first wit the top off landin up-side down" - Em
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? . ? ass ? . Pac touched and reached more people thru his music than any of these so called complicated rhyme scheme "lyrical" ? . At the end of the day that's all that matters. I wanna put on some ? that I can ride out in the whip and zone out to. ? that touches me and that I can relate to. Who gives a ? if it's considered up to the par of some internet, no ? gettin', I live in my Momma spare room ass ? . I swear. 3/4 of you ? on this site must shop for Kotex on the regular.

LOL....that's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on the IC. If the IC ever makes a comeback, posts like these will do it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can't believe some people think 2pac is overhyped, are ya'll crazy?? 2pac has an actual message in most of his songs, dudes that are crazy super lyrical with the punchlines half the time are talkng about ? . Which is cool, as long as it is entertaining. 2pac did have lyrics.....he just wasn't crazy with the bars like Jay-Z is or Eminem. Either way, to those who think 2pac is overhyped, I highly recommend ya'll listen to Pac's following albums and understand why he is the best selling rapper of all time.

-Me Against The World
    -Makaveli: The 7 Day Theory
    -Better Dayz
    -Still I Rise (group album but 2pac really shines here)
    -All Eyez On Me

Listen to these albums and than ask yourself: how many artists today are creating music like this?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    damn dretox got sum secret admirez fa real n da reason is this juice aka her baby daddy again lol?...if so i told u b4 u betta play smack that but y r u tryna listen 2 a redneck while ya pipin?...that ? is weird!...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I agree with the thread starter. 2pac was lyrical, without question. He rarely ever used complicated ryhme schemes and switched his flow up, but his lyrics were always on point and meaningful. He brought his own style to the game that several rappers have tried to duplicate, but ultimately failed. If 2pac's style was so simple, many others would successful duplicate it. 2pac was a m.c. / poet and famous poets are known as lyrical genuis.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    East coasters still on that 14 years ago ? . Mad because 2pac diss their Icons, so they gon try to discredit him by saying he wasnt lyrical. Like everybody suppose to be rapping like MC dictionary, rapping big words to big words like they rapping to a college professor or something
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As, if the Pac ? Slobbers aint mad because, he isn't considered lyrical? Or at least not at the level of those considered the best in that area of the art.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pac was lyrical...at times. When people say that, I think they mean that Pac was not as lyrical as his standing in Hip Hop would have you believe. For him to be top 5 DOA on a lot of ? lists, he ain't nearly as lyrical as the other 3 ? that are on lots of lists: Big, Jay, Nas.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It is Funny I only see Biggie mention like maybe 3 times in this thread but when it comes to defending Biggie By his necrophiliac MetroSexual legion of Soldiers Pacs name is dropping every other Post. The Double standards of the IC Speak not Ill of Jigga and Biggie, But ? on Nas and Pac whenever possible with nonsense rationale for all...
  • Dretox2010
    Dretox2010 Members Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1.6 Million in America sold as y'all already know it was only released in May so that's 1.6 Million in America in 8 month's i told y'all eventually this time next year we gonna see it sell atleast 4 Million or more

It's continuing to sell
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    da redneck still wont sell 3 milli n a yr like weezy did n da statez......,,,dretox u get my nu email?...
  • Dretox2010
    Dretox2010 Members Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    da redneck still wont sell 3 milli n a yr like weezy did n da statez......,,,dretox u get my nu email?...

I just checked it now, peep your inbox

Well the carter 3 was released 19 month's ago and it has only sold 3 Million at the moment were as Relapse in 8 month's has sold 1.6 Million so obviously Relapse is gonna out sell Carter 3, it has already out sold it worldwide but as far as America it's looking like it will outsell Carter 3 cos it's still shifting unit's right now it went back to number 11 on the Album sales chart
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    k.....& marshall is not gonna c 3 mil wit relapse no time soon weezy ran lapz around marshall wit da c3 sellz he sold 1.3 mill da 1st wk....lol
  • swagfrom216
    swagfrom216 Members Posts: 74
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3 mil worldwide...but that dont count i guess
This discussion has been closed.