The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options

Comments

• West Brooklyn II
    West Brooklyn II Members Posts: 124
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and mama cooked the breakfast with no hog
  • Doug Funny
    Doug Funny Members Posts: 109
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "Fresh off the plane from just ? wit Puff, I'm feeling like the best, nobody's ? wit us" Royce Da 5'9

"Ya luck's lost, you would think ? was chinese the way they duck sauce" Sauce Money

"You like a vampire... You suck and you get no shine!" Math Hoffa Battling T-Rex
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "I need a new ? for this black cloud to follow"
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "sawed off shotgun hand on the pump/sippin on a 40 smokin on a blunt"
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You know the come up, stack get right, put the gun up.
    Laugh get nice, split the blunt up.

This track is off of AZ- The come up.. (love this track btw)
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    "I need a new ? for this black cloud to follow"

Cuz while its over me its to dark to see tomorrow.

one of nas is dopes lines ever

and

? talk ? but when the ? hit the fan everthing im not made me everthing i am
  • mia_allday5
    mia_allday5 Members Posts: 30
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Then I realized the plan/I'm trapped in a deadly video game/with just one man

Stay out of son way like you drinkin blooood

givin yall nothin but the lick like two broads

How can i be weak? im rather unique
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "there's 2 type a ? 's predator & prey im a predator i pray 3 times a day"-Jeezy
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    In the Bach with my feet up, I just took back the Phantom / too many ? could fathom, what it felt like to have um //
    When you don't buy out the bar, you BUY the bar / that's what you call "Hey Big Spender!" Ha-ha-ha-ha // -- Jay-Z

(What's that in your pocket, Ghost?) A dill-pickel / (Not that!) Oh that's the 45 chrome-plated nickel // --Ghostface Killa
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "? want my old ? , buy my old albums" ~ Jay-Z

"Do you really want to win or just look good losing" and "A woman's life is love and a man's love is life" ~ Phonte

This line is from a new kid on the block. "Shorty give me head like she Zordon" ~ W.A.V.E.
    So simple, but so awesome.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dope thread. I gotta keep it going.

From the new Clipse album, the song Freedom:

"We in the same group but I don't share my brothers pain / not to confuse our sentiments are all the same / I just don't feel nothing I'm numb by the will to gain"

Pusha murked that beat
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but he wasn't.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you're dumb as ? . Damn near every rapper has tried to emulate pac since he died

and on another note, juice mayne lauce. Dretox is a man so if youre the babydaddy that would make you a ? . ?

lol@ u....dretox is not a dude dretox is a female wherr r yall gettin that dumb ? from that dretox is a dude?...

Juice u really du got da juice fa dretox bein her babydaddy & all!..lol
  • Dretox Baby Daddy
    Dretox Baby Daddy Banned Users Posts: 96
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ u....dretox is not a dude dretox is a female wherr r yall gettin that dumb ? from that dretox is a dude?...

Juice u really du got da juice fa dretox bein her babydaddy & all!..lol
    That ? carlos bruise her aka IKE TURNER is the most stupid on the IC ...

And yea dretox my baby
  • pensive
    pensive Members Posts: 23
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They say ? and paper is poetry power and pistols
    Plottin on murderin ? 'fore they get you
    Picturin pitiful punk ? coppin pleas
    Puffin weed as I position myself to clock G's
    My enemies scatter in suicidal situations
    Never to witness the wicked ? that they was facin
    Pockets is packed with presidents, pursue your riches
    Evadin the playa hatin tricks, while hittin switches
    ? is bad-mouth, cause brawlin ? is bold
    But y'all some hoes, the game should be sewed
    I'm sick of psychotic society somebody save me
    Addicted to drama so even mama couldn't raise me
    Even the preacher and all my teachers couldn't reach me
    I run in the streets and puffin weed wit my peeps
    I'm duckin the cop, I hit the weed as I'm clutchin my glock
    ? is hot when I hit the block, what if I die tonight

from a "lyrical" perspective ..... that was nice
  • mr. blackpowerman
    mr. blackpowerman Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? . ? ass ? . Pac touched and reached more people thru his music than any of these so called complicated rhyme scheme "lyrical" ? . At the end of the day that's all that matters. I wanna put on some ? that I can ride out in the whip and zone out to. ? that touches me and that I can relate to. Who gives a ? if it's considered up to the par of some internet, no ? gettin', I live in my Momma spare room ass ? . I swear. 3/4 of you ? on this site must shop for Kotex on the regular.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? . ? ass ? . Pac touched and reached more people thru his music than any of these so called complicated rhyme scheme "lyrical" ? . At the end of the day that's all that matters. I wanna put on some ? that I can ride out in the whip and zone out to. ? that touches me and that I can relate to. Who gives a ? if it's considered up to the par of some internet, no ? gettin', I live in my Momma spare room ass ? . I swear. 3/4 of you ? on this site must shop for Kotex on the regular.

They expect every rapper to put their energy to be on some Canibus Scientific rhyming ? or saying mind-blowing punchlines like Chino XL without even knowning how to art & craft a song
  • mr. blackpowerman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Exactly. I defy any of these ? on here talkin' that "pac wasn't lyrical" ? , to tell me a song that Immortal Technique, Canibus, or one of these other cornball ? these ? on here be ? ridin', to tell me one song these ? made that has any kind of staying power or touches or penetrates ? soul/consience worldwide like "So Many Tears" or "Dear Mama". How about "Changes" or "Keep Your Head Up"? These lyrics are discussed and dissected on college campuses across America. Tell me one university where one of these so-called "lyrical" ? is studied. Them cats is hella wack. They don't speak on the Black Condition, teenage pregnancy, drug abuse, politics, or just plain old everyday ? that ? go thru, but they can tell you how to sell coke or shoot a ? in words you don't understand, so that makes them nicer than Pac? ? outta here clown. I don't even believe you ? believe that ? yourselves. Some of you ? just wanna argue against the grain and hear yourself talk. ? 's gettin' old for real.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Why should you be taken seriously when you blew up like a lil girl who didn't get her Nikki Manaj CD for Christmas?
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They expect every rapper to put their energy to be on some Canibus Scientific rhyming ? or saying mind-blowing punchlines like Chino XL without even knowning how to art & craft a song

Who's they? When was the criteria of what makes a person Lyrical universally agreed upon?
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Exactly. I defy any of these ? on here talkin' that "pac wasn't lyrical" ? , to tell me a song that Immortal Technique, Canibus, or one of these other cornball ? these ? on here be ? ridin', to tell me one song these ? made that has any kind of staying power or touches or penetrates ? soul/consience worldwide like "So Many Tears" or "Dear Mama". How about "Changes" or "Keep Your Head Up"? These lyrics are discussed and dissected on college campuses across America. Tell me one university where one of these so-called "lyrical" ? is studied. Them cats is hella wack. They don't speak on the Black Condition, teenage pregnancy, drug abuse, politics, or just plain old everyday ? that ? go thru, but they can tell you how to sell coke or shoot a ? in words you don't understand, so that makes them nicer than Pac? ? outta here clown. I don't even believe you ? believe that ? yourselves. Some of you ? just wanna argue against the grain and hear yourself talk. ? 's gettin' old for real.

You need stop ranting like a child and type something that's actually well thought out. Their have been several Hip Hop artists and various parts of Hip Hop discussed on college campuses. I don''t do other grown folks homework .It would be best for you to correct yourself by actually looking into how incorrect you are. The songs that you mentioned TOUCHED YOU!!! And that's great I'm glad Pac had a positive influence on YOU!! But you look quite the fool projecting as if PAC was the FIRST and only Hip Hop artist to speak on the Black Condition. So, instead of ranting like a child do some homework instead of charging people of the very things your emotional is typing for all to see.
  • mr. blackpowerman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And yet you couldn't address one of my points, so you try to throw the discussion in a different direction with your ? . I don't care if I'm taken seriously on an internet forum. If I did, then that would make me a clown like you.
  • mr. blackpowerman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Get the ? off my ? ? . Why are you quoting me like I'm addressing you personally? That let's me know that every word of that venom I typed above stung like a knife. And if you think that those songs only touched me and not millions around the world, which equated to Tupac being the bestselling Hip-Hop artist of all time, then you're not only a ? internet stalker, but you're delusional as well. Don't tell me how to post ? ? . You don't like the way I post? Then stop reading my ? . But i bet you won't will you. You'll continue to read every ? ' word because I intriuge you just that much.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There was nothing to address in your Post. You posted a hissy fit. It wasn't even a co-herent opinion.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Get the ? off my ? ? . Why are you quoting me like I'm addressing you personally? That let's me know that every word of that venom I typed above stung like a knife. And if you think that those songs only touched me and not millions around the world, which equated to Tupac being the bestselling Hip-Hop artist of all time, then you're not only a ? internet stalker, but you're delusional as well. Don't tell me how to post ? ? . You don't like the way I post? Then stop reading my ? . But i bet you won't will you. You'll continue to read every ? ' word because I intriuge you just that much.

Wrong again!!!

This is a public forum and your childish rants are addiing nothing to the discussion. So, you continue with the Delusions of spitting Venom and I will continue to point out how childish your post are. You are pure entertainment just like Pac with MINIMAL substance. You are a fake gangster just like Pac. You are intriguing at all. You are more like a Mosquito buzzing around in the summer. Just annoying.
This discussion has been closed.