The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options

Comments

• ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol
    source?

Look it up
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Eli Porter the freestyle battle champion
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeh that's hot, it looks fresh blah blah but cos it's Em people won't give prop's

Attachment not found.
  • The Illest Corpse
    The Illest Corpse Members Posts: 402
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I give props to Eminem. Can't speak on everybody else brah.
  • ambiguous1
    edited December 2009
    Options
    damn yo thought you werent supposed to be making fashion threads in here??
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    Options
    plz post only relevant topics
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He's wearing regular clothes.

But regular clothes most young people from the Inner City wear the Hood adores Nike and if you go to any Hood in the world most people who are young would wear a sweat suit just like he is wearing
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok, so whats the problem?

That people on the IC never give Em credit for keeping it real by wearing Nike and representing the Hood but will praise sell out's who wear Louie Vuitton
  • ambiguous1
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    That people on the IC never give Em credit for keeping it real by wearing Nike and representing the Hood but will praise sell out's who wear Louie Vuitton

You do know that Em basically said he was wearing sweatsuits b/c he was getting fat, and that really he has no fashion sense at all,

yet you keep posting this stuff like he cares or even acknowleges fashion trends
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TS has a weird outlook on life sometimes. Em is a great rapper. I dont think people judge him for the clothes he wears.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As far him being an

MC/Rapper/Song Writer

Producer/Beat Maker

Executive Producer

Singing (Hailie's Song is the only full Song he Sing's on but always Sing's his Hook's)

Mixing Vocal's

Freestyling (Of the top of the head)

CEO (Shady Records, Shady LTD clothing, Shade 45 Radio)

Album Cover Designer (He designed the Re Up Album cover)

Ghost Writting (For Dr Dre)
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    nope, hello dretox
  • ambiguous1
    edited December 2009
    Options
    he's up there that's for sure

But no i dont think so. I think you ahve someone like Del the Funkee Homosapien is more creative than him
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    since when does not changing your subject matter and rappin about the same thing for the last 10 years make you creative? Eminem WAS on the road to being one of the greats, now hes a has been, period. I could name at least 10 rappers more creative than em
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    People just don't bother to read these days but even if we gonna soley talking about creativity in terms of content i can name all of Eminem's topics he covers in his Music and you will see exactly how much he covers only people who never heard his catalouge say he isn't diverse in subject matter

I dare y'all to list all the topics Nas or Biggie or even 2pac covered and i think you will find Eminem is more diverse

I'll state it anyway his topics have included

Parenting
    Relationship's with females
    Politics
    Growing up in poverty
    Fame
    Relationship with his mother
    Drug addiction
    accomplishing dream's
    Childhood
  • ambiguous1
    edited December 2009
    Options
    People just don't bother to read these days but even if we gonna soley talking about creativity in terms of content i can name all of Eminem's topics he covers in his Music and you will see exactly how much he covers only people who never heard his catalouge say he isn't diverse in subject matter

I dare y'all to list all the topics Nas or Biggie or even 2pac covered and i think you will find Eminem is more diverse

Parenting
    Politics
    Growing up in poverty
    Fame
    Drug addiction
    accomplishing dream's
    Childhood

Ok but all your other stuff besides music has been done before.

Yea he is a CEO... what are the creative ground breaking ways he's unleashed new artists? Or went to market with an album (he's followed the same formula every album

Singing? C'mon lots of artists do that... Mos Def... Black thought been doing it for years. Phonte, even slug has been doing that melodic almost singing rapping for al ong time now.

2 Album COvers?? hahaha you know how many cats got to do all their own designing? not just CD covers but group logos, webpage design etc..

Plenty of rappers produce... and i'm sorry i'm a fan of Em's beats but you can pick an Em beat out a mile away.. hence meaning thay're not super creative. And the same drum patterns in a lot of songs.

Freestyling.. yes he is extremely creative here, but so is Gift To Gab... and Del and Sage Francis and APathy and Esoteric

Ghost Writing is creative b/c u have to put your shoes in that other person. However sometimes i feel Em botches this with Dre and writes stuff that Em would say but sounds weird coming out of Dre's mouth. Oh and millions of people Ghost Write... Look at diddy's cataloge

Mixing Vocals... um ok if you say so... however he learned from someone so not sure how creative that is

really c'mon now
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    the re up cover sucked, it could be the cover for a ? master p album
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited December 2009
    Options

Parenting
    Politics
    Growing up in poverty
    Fame
    Drug addiction
    accomplishing dream's
    Childhood

andre 3000, nas, jay, cee-lo, ghostface killah, pac, scarface, t.i., ll, and mos def are just SOME of the rappers that have touched on more topics than that and have produced more quality albums than em. It seems more like you're talking about talent and being a businessman. Now if you want to go by talent em is better than almost any rapper in history, but so are a lot of other rappers that aren't ?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »
    Ok but all your other stuff besides music has been done before.

Yea he is a CEO... what are the creative ground breaking ways he's unleashed new artists? Or went to market with an album (he's followed the same formula every album

Singing? C'mon lots of artists do that... Mos Def... Black thought been doing it for years. Phonte, even slug has been doing that melodic almost singing rapping for al ong time now.

2 Album COvers?? hahaha you know how many cats got to do all their own designing? not just CD covers but group logos, webpage design etc..

Plenty of rappers produce... and i'm sorry i'm a fan of Em's beats but you can pick an Em beat out a mile away.. hence meaning thay're not super creative. And the same drum patterns in a lot of songs.

Freestyling.. yes he is extremely creative here, but so is Gift To Gab... and Del and Sage Francis and APathy and Esoteric

Ghost Writing is creative b/c u have to put your shoes in that other person. However sometimes i feel Em botches this with Dre and writes stuff that Em would say but sounds weird coming out of Dre's mouth. Oh and millions of people Ghost Write... Look at diddy's cataloge

Mixing Vocals... um ok if you say so... however he learned from someone so not sure how creative that is

really c'mon now

basically, to add to what you said about ghost writing what good rapper doesn't ghost write. And how many rappers do you know that ghost write for dre, a ? load......
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    HAHAH!! Dat Fool looks like a ? !! lol Good Rapper he is but cant dress for ? . If I was his friend I would pretend to leave him everytime they went to the club.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    HAHAH!! Dat Fool looks like a ? !! lol Good Rapper he is but cant dress for ? . If I was his friend I would pretend to leave him everytime they went to the club.

You got no taste the Hood adores Nike

City to City, Ghetto to Ghetto, Project to Project the youth wear nothing but Nike
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options

You got no taste the Hood adores Nike

City to City, Ghetto to Ghetto, Project to Project the youth wear nothing but Nike

what is your fascination with what people are wearing in urban areas.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited December 2009
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    what is your fascination with what people are wearing in urban areas.

I'm not fascinated but respect those that represent correctly and i feel how Eminem dresses is cool it's what the youth wear Sweat Suit's
  • The Notorious B.I.G.
    The Notorious B.I.G. Members Posts: 293
    edited December 2009
    Options
    See this is why i hate white people

go post on kkk.com or somethin . . Dont nobody want you here
This discussion has been closed.