Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

BELOW are some examples of Yahweh/Jehovah being seen and heard in the Old Testament and being described as having hands, feet, face and back parts. Keep in mind that he is being describes as having BODY PARTS and not invisible like the Father Jesus was referring too.

Deuteronomy 5:24
    And ye said, Behold, the LORD our ? hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that ? doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Exodus 33:22-23
    And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Exodus 24:10
    And they saw the ? of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw ? , and did eat and drink.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These are the commandments the LORD proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.

Exodus 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Exodus 33:20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Exodus 19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and ? answered him by a voice.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of ? speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?

Now YAHUWAH IS A SPIRIT AND HE'S A CREATOR, THE FATHER can take on any form he's please. He created us so he knows what a hand, feet, arm ect.. is and what the purpose those limbs are for, so if he need to be to manifest he can, if needed be.

but the Father say's seek his face and what he means seek his laws and his love.

Psalm 27 :8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, YHWH, will I seek.

2 Chronicles 7 :14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

but according to the beenfooled some pagan influence doctrine told him that YAHUWAH IS NOT THE SAME AS THE NEW TESTAMENT, something only a demon will tell the willing souls who would accept it, let's see what was said in the New Testament since the first i post was from the Old Testament.

1 John 3 :2 Beloved, now we are children of YHWH; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Matthew 5 :8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see YHWH.

So we see that YAH WILL SHOW his face to his people who seek them and it will be a likeness of him whatever he choose's, he cameto Moses as a Bush, was a Cloud leading Hebrews out of Egypt. He will come to u when you down and out missing a love one like a grandmother and you going through some things and there comes a person who looks like your grandmother and offers wise words, that how he show his face. Or you finally took a look around and see the world beautiful and it's glory for the first time, he showing his face to you.

And it seems that beenfool do not know what figure of speech means, If i said that I felled down to the ground when i was having hard times and Yah came and pick me up with his hands do it means that Yah came down and actually pick me up? No it means that he came and gave me strength and with his strength he picked me up.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Now YAHUWAH IS A SPIRIT AND HE'S A CREATOR, THE FATHER can take on any form he's please. He created us so he knows what a hand, feet, arm ect.. is and what the purpose those limbs are for, so if he need to be to manifest he can, if needed be.

but the Father say's seek his face and what he means seek his laws and his love.

Psalm 27 :8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, YHWH, will I seek.

2 Chronicles 7 :14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

but according to the beenfooled some pagan influence doctrine told him that YAHUWAH IS NOT THE SAME AS THE NEW TESTAMENT, something only a demon will tell the willing souls who would accept it, let's see what was said in the New Testament since the first i post was from the Old Testament.

1 John 3 :2 Beloved, now we are children of YHWH; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Matthew 5 :8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see YHWH.

So we see that YAH WILL SHOW his face to his people who seek them and it will be a likeness of him whatever he choose's, he cameto Moses as a Bush, was a Cloud leading Hebrews out of Egypt. He will come to u when you down and out missing a love one like a grandmother and you going through some things and there comes a person who looks like your grandmother and offers wise words, that how he show his face. Or you finally took a look around and see the world beautiful and it's glory for the first time, he showing his face to you.

And it seems that beenfool do not know what figure of speech means, If i said that I felled down to the ground when i was having hard times and Yah came and pick me up with his hands do it means that Yah came down and actually pick me up? No it means that he came and gave me strength and with his strength he picked me up.

The Name YHWH is nowhere in the New Testaments I've seen so u are adding it at your will. And none of what you typed has anything to do with this thread.

Considering Yahweh is spirit as you say and omnipotent which means everywhere at once then where was he coming from in the verse below? And why is it like he was shocked to see the ppl as one and of one language?

Genesis 11:6
    And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If Yahweh and Jesus are the same then what about this?

Old Testament - YAHWEH

Numbers 21:5
    And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

New Testament - JESUS

Luke 11:11
    If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Ha Ha! The people in the exodus spoke AGAINST ? .
    Jesuse is talking about the relationship of parents and children.
    Children do not speak against parents while asking for food.
    they were doubting ? , not asking as a child to parents.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Ha Ha! The people in the exodus spoke AGAINST ? .
    Jesuse is talking about the relationship of parents and children.
    Children do not speak against parents while asking for food.
    they were doubting ? , not asking as a child to parents.

Lol They spake becuz they were hungered.... How would you react at this moment TODAY a ? you have never met or seen brought you into a wilderness with your children and you find yourself hungry? Well this is how they reacted. (don't know the exact time frame they asked this question but they were eventually in the wilderness for 40 years)

(Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died)

And as far as Jesus he was speaking to a relationship between Father and children in general... Didn't the Old Testament say Yahweh is the Father of the Israelites?

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Deuteronomy 5 :24 And ye said, Behold, YHWH our Elohim hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that Elohim doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Like i said earlier and like scripture says Yah will show his glory in different ways because Man can not see his face but we can see his likeness and hear his voice like scripture say's. And yes Yah do talks with his people.

Exodus 33 :20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

33:21 And YHWH said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

It's seem like Beenfooled was being serpent like and wicked posting not the whole scripture, Again YAH FACE CAN NOT BE SEEN BY MAN and while he's is walking by in his spirit and glory YAH is going to put Moses in a clift of a rock and will cover him with his hand (a cloud covering or fog) and when YAH walks pass Moses the covering will be lifted and Moses will he see YAH GLORY SPIRIT passing by.

Exodus 24 :10 And they saw the Elohim of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Moses and the elders seen Yahuwah presence because he manifest himself to the elders in his glory like he manifest himself to Moses and they describe floors of heaven, heaven in scriptures have stones and gem. They seen the same thing Ezekiel seen

Ezekiel 1 :26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his ? even upward, and from the appearance of his ? even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of YHWH. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

I will finish with the scriptures that beenfooled post and i will deal with the dark cover and all that other lies, i got business to handle
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol They spake becuz they were hungered.... How would you react at this moment TODAY a ? you have never met or seen brought you into a wilderness with your children and you find yourself hungry? Well this is how they reacted. (don't know the exact time frame they asked this question but they were eventually in the wilderness for 40 years)

(Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died)

And as far as Jesus he was speaking to a relationship between Father and children in general... Didn't the Old Testament say Yahweh is the Father of the Israelites?

you lying serpent, it was because The Hebrews did not have faith in Yah after all the victories he gave them over the serpent seeds, and the miracles he showed them in egypt and from the red sea, from moses striking the stone and making water ect..

they was being stiff necked and didn't have faith that way.

Numbers 21:7

21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against , and against thee; pray unto YHWH, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Deuteronomy 5 :24 And ye said, Behold, YHWH our Elohim hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that Elohim doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Like i said earlier and like scripture says Yah will show his glory in different ways because Man can not see his face but we can see his likeness and hear his voice like scripture say's. And yes Yah do talks with his people.

Exodus 33 :20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

33:21 And YHWH said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

It's seem like Beenfooled was being serpent like and wicked posting not the whole scripture, Again YAH FACE CAN NOT BE SEEN BY MAN and while he's is walking by in his spirit and glory YAH is going to put Moses in a clift of a rock and will cover him with his hand (a cloud covering or fog) and when YAH walks pass Moses the covering will be lifted and Moses will he see YAH GLORY SPIRIT passing by.

Exodus 24 :10 And they saw the Elohim of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Moses and the elders seen Yahuwah presence because he manifest himself to the elders in his glory like he manifest himself to Moses and they describe floors of heaven, heaven in scriptures have stones and gem. They seen the same thing Ezekiel seen

Ezekiel 1 :26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his ? even upward, and from the appearance of his ? even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of YHWH. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

I will finish with the scriptures that beenfooled post and i will deal with the dark cover and all that other lies, i got business to handle

Judges 13:3
    And the angel of the Yahweh appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

Genesis 18:1
    And Yahweh appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

Genesis 18:20
    And Yahweh said, Because the cry of ? and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward ? : but Abraham stood yet before Yahweh.

Is that OMNIPOTENT and all knowing???

Considering Yahweh is spirit as you say and omnipotent which means everywhere at once then where was he coming from in the verse below? And why is it like he was shocked to see the ppl as one and of one language?

Genesis 11:6
    And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you lying serpent, it was because The Hebrews did not have faith in Yah after all the victories he gave them over the serpent seeds, and the miracles he showed them in egypt and from the red sea, from moses striking the stone and making water ect..

21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against , and against thee; pray unto YHWH, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

where did I lie? Jesus SPOKE and what he said is CONTRARY to Yahweh.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

2 Kings 1:10
    And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of ? , then let fire come down from heaven, and consume you and your fifty men. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

Luke 9:54
    And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But Jesus turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

^^^Why is Jesus so contrary to Yahweh in many instances if they are the same?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

Who are they referring to here waterproof about observing special days, months and seasons?

Galatians 4:8-11
    Formerly, when you did not know ? , you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know ? —or rather are known by ? —how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^^Why is Jesus so contrary to Yahweh in many instances if they are the same?

Very easily explained, ? suffers from DID.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who are they referring to here waterproof about observing special days, months and seasons?

Formerly, when you did not know ? , you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know ? —or rather are known by ? —how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

LOL, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ let me guess you think Paul talking about hebrew, lol.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

this is to easy, you need help...........
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ let me guess you think Paul talking about hebrew, lol.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

this is to easy, you need help...........

don't play dumb... what was Paul referring to wen he is criticizing the observance of special days, months, and seasons in service to gods?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    don't play dumb... what was Paul referring to wen he is criticizing the observance of special days, months, and seasons in service to gods?

SHUT YO MOUTH HEATHEN I WILL TELL YOU after i get to this post, im going through all your ? to make you look stupid.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SHUT YO MOUTH HEATHEN I WILL TELL YOU after i get to this post, im going through all your ? to make you look stupid.

just answer the questions... u can do all the whining & pouting all u want but obviously u can't answer my questions which is why u dodging the question.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a psychiatric diagnosis and describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities (known as alters or parts), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Very easily explained, ? suffers from DID.
    Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a psychiatric diagnosis and describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities (known as alters or parts), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

interesting lol...

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;......)
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

BELOW are some examples of Yahweh/Jehovah being seen and heard in the Old Testament and being described as having hands, feet, face and back parts. Keep in mind that he is being describes as having BODY PARTS and not invisible like the Father Jesus was referring too.

Deuteronomy 5:24
    And ye said, Behold, the LORD our ? hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that ? doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Exodus 33:22-23
    And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Exodus 24:10
    And they saw the ? of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw ? , and did eat and drink.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These are the commandments the LORD proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.

Exodus 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Exodus 33:20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Exodus 19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and ? answered him by a voice.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of ? speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?

Deuteronomy 5 :22 These words YHWH spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.

YAHUWAH SPOKE TO ISRAEL AS A WHOLE NATION for the first and last time when he gave the THE COMMANDMENTS from that day on he spoke to them through Moses.

Exodus 33 :11 And YHWH spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Now Beenfooled try to be slick with YAH WORDS and twist them that's why his head is not calm but worried and confused. YAHUWAH spoke directly to Moses face this time even though Yahuwah was invisible he was real close and near, like when you speak to a friend face to face that's a real personal conversation that's how close YAHUAH was to Moses when he spoke to him.

Exodus 33 :20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live

Again no man seen YAHUWAH face but Yahushua and all these scriptures i breaking down proves it, leave it to beenfooled he will try to cast a confusing spirit on people and have them believe other wise.

Exodus 19 :19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and Elohim answered him by a voice.

It speaks for itself.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Did ever people hear the voice of Elohim speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live?

YAHUWAH speaking to Moses as Moses will pass down, letting The Hebrews know that they are his people for he spoke out of the midst of fire and they heard them and they still lived.

OL SILLY ASS ? can't get basic common sense
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof none of what u said makes up for the fact Yah was SEEN and HEARD... The New Testament says he was NEVER seen.

1 Timothy 6:16
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Exodus 33:22

Genesis 18:1
    And the YAHWEH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also PAY ATTENTION to these scriptures who are they referring too?

YOU PAY ATTENTION YOU HEATHEN AND SIT BACK AS I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH..... I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU FOUND SOMETHING, YOU GOT REAL EXCITED AND WAS POPPIN YOURSELF. Now for the people out there, dont listen to this guy he will lead you straight to mental hell and a spiritual death. Look how wicked he is by posting half scriptures with out even reading the chapter before it, if he did he would of got that understanding.

Now let's break this scripture down, First of all The Book of Galatians was written by Paul to the gentiles who where Galatians, they was newly converts to the this new thing called Christianity that Paul was pushing and they gentiles was heathens, worship false gods ect.... so the Galatians was falling back to their old pagan ways.

Now if this confused misleading spirit known ass Beenfooled aka Former Hebrew formerly know as Judah7 would of went to Chapter 3 he would of got the answer who was Paul talking to.

Galatians 3
    3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Yahushua the Messiah hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

^^^^^^You see Paul got word that the Gentiles named Galaitans was returning to their old ways and mergering their heathen ways with the Church. He called them foolish for letting people to bewitched them, THE SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO ONE SPLIFF AND BEENFOOLED letting spirits to bewitched them and lead them further from the father.

Now for those read all of chapter 3 to get the understanding of Galatians 4:8-11, im going to jump to the scripture.

Galatians 4 :1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be mstr of all;

4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, YHWH sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

^^^^So Paul in his letters right here was telling the Galatians how our Ancestors were in ? under the elements of the world, that's why we got shipped on them ships because Hebrews was supersitious (sp) and taken the elements of the world aka Fallen Angles as their new elohim due to following the heathens.

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, YHWH hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of YHWH through the Messiah.

4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not YHWH, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

4:9 But now, after that ye have known YHWH, or rather are known of YHWH, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ?

4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

LOL BEENFOOLED I TOLD YOU THIS WAS TO EASY. So Paul told the Gentiles that before they didnt know YAH and they was slaves to those who was fallen angels, but after he told them about YAH and his glory they turn back to those weak false gods and fallen angels and asked them if they want to be in ? again worshping false ? and committing all types of sin.

and yes in they observe special days months and seasons like May Day, eastre ect.........

SO AGAIN YOU FOOLISH, SILLY ASS HEATHEN YOU DONT KNOW ? , YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN, YOU LOVE TAKING THEM L'S

THAT SCRIPTURE PAUL WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GALATIANS, LOL

THIS ? IS TO EASY
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YOU PAY ATTENTION YOU HEATHEN AND SIT BACK AS I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH..... I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU FOUND SOMETHING, YOU GOT REAL EXCITED AND WAS POPPIN YOURSELF. Now for the people out there, dont listen to this guy he will lead you straight to mental hell and a spiritual death. Look how wicked he is by posting half scriptures with out even reading the chapter before it, if he did he would of got that understanding.

Now let's break this scripture down, First of all The Book of Galatians was written by Paul to the gentiles who where Galatians, they was newly converts to the this new thing called Christianity that Paul was pushing and they gentiles was heathens, worship false gods ect.... so the Galatians was falling back to their old pagan ways.

Now if this confused misleading spirit known ass Beenfooled aka Former Hebrew formerly know as Judah7 would of went to Chapter 3 he would of got the answer who was Paul talking to.

Galatians 3
    3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Yahushua the Messiah hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

^^^^^^You see Paul got word that the Gentiles named Galaitans was returning to their old ways and mergering their heathen ways with the Church. He called them foolish for letting people to bewitched them, THE SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO ONE SPLIFF AND BEENFOOLED letting spirits to bewitched them and lead them further from the father.

Now for those read all of chapter 3 to get the understanding of Galatians 4:8-11, im going to jump to the scripture.

Galatians 4 :1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be mstr of all;

4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, YHWH sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

^^^^So Paul in his letters right here was telling the Galatians how our Ancestors were in ? under the elements of the world, that's why we got shipped on them ships because Hebrews was supersitious (sp) and taken the elements of the world aka Fallen Angles as their new elohim due to following the heathens.

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, YHWH hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of YHWH through the Messiah.

4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not YHWH, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

4:9 But now, after that ye have known YHWH, or rather are known of YHWH, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ?

LOL BEENFOOLED I TOLD YOU THIS WAS TO EASY. So Paul told the Gentiles that before they didnt know YAH and they was slaves to those who was fallen angels, but after he told them about YAH and his glory they turn back to those weak false gods and fallen angels and asked them if they want to be in ? again worshping false ? and committing all types of sin.

and yes in they observe special days months and seasons like May Day, eastre ect.........

SO AGAIN YOU FOOLISH, SILLY ASS HEATHEN YOU DONT KNOW ? , YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN, YOU LOVE TAKING THEM L'S

Lol what ? demanded them to observe special days, years, and seasons?

Where is your evidence? Nothing but talk you deluded nut.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

Galatians 3

THAT SCRIPTURE PAUL WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GALATIANS, LOL

THIS ? IS TO EASY

And once again the name YHWH is NOT in the New Testament... You only add it at your own will. Why is Jesus saying this name and not YHWH?

Matthew 27:46
    And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My ? , my ? , why hast thou forsaken me?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol what ? demanded them to observe special days, years, and seasons?

Where is your evidence? Nothing but talk you deluded nut.

SHUT YO MOUTH AND HUMBLE YOURSELF you wicked one, that evil spirit you have is of demonic forces and I REBUKE YOU, you are in the presence of a HEBREW who is Elohim in the flesh.

You wicked ass, silly ass, goofy ass ? , Heathen make special days for their false ? 's you stupid ass. The Greeks was converting everybody to their false doctrine.

you hellenist heathen your wicked spirit should of known that.

The phrase "Hellenic polytheism" is actually, much like the word "Pagan", an umbrella term. It is used to apply to a wide range of polytheistic spiritual paths that honor the pantheon of the ancient Greeks. In many of these groups, there is a trend towards the revival of the religious practices of centuries past. Some groups claim that their practice is not a revival at all, but the original tradition of the ancients, passed down from one generation to the next.

Hellenismos is the term used to describe the modern equivalent of the traditional Greek religion. People who follow this path are known as Hellenes, Hellenic Reconstructionists, Hellenic Pagans, or by one of many other terms. Hellenismos originated with the Emperor Julian, when he attempted to bring back the religion of his ancestors following the arrival of Christianity.

Practices and Beliefs:

Although the Hellenic groups follow various paths, they typically base their religious views and ritual practices on a few common sources:

Scholarly work about ancient religions
    The writings of classical authors, such as Homer and his contemporaries
    Individual experience and intuition, such as personal gnosis and interaction with the Divine
    Most Hellenes honor the gods of Olympus: Zeus and Hera, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Demeter, Ares, Hermes, Hades and Aphrodite, to name a few. A typical worship ritual includes purification, a prayer, ritual sacrifice, hymns, and feasting in honor of the gods

Apollo a greek ? but let One Spliff tell it his book told him that he's the son of YAH, ol foolish ass ? .

Holidays of the Hellenes

The ancient Greeks celebrated all kinds of festivals and holidays in the different city-states. In addition to public holidays, local groups often held celebrations, and it wasn't uncommon for families to make offerings to household deities. As such, Hellenic Pagans today often celerbate a wide variety of major festivals.

During the course of a year, celebrations are held to honor most of the Olympic gods. There are also agricultural holidays based upon harvest and planting cycles. Some Hellenes also follow a ritual described in the works of Hesiod, in which they privately offer devotions in their home on designated days of the month.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SHUT YO MOUTH AND HUMBLE YOURSELF you wicked one, that evil spirit you have is of demonic forces and I REBUKE YOU, you are in the presence of a HEBREW who is Elohim in the flesh.

You wicked ass, silly ass, goofy ass ? , Heathen make special days for their false ? 's you stupid ass. The Greeks was converting everybody to their false doctrine.

you hellenist heathen your wicked spirit should of known that.

The phrase "Hellenic polytheism" is actually, much like the word "Pagan", an umbrella term. It is used to apply to a wide range of polytheistic spiritual paths that honor the pantheon of the ancient Greeks. In many of these groups, there is a trend towards the revival of the religious practices of centuries past. Some groups claim that their practice is not a revival at all, but the original tradition of the ancients, passed down from one generation to the next.

Hellenismos is the term used to describe the modern equivalent of the traditional Greek religion. People who follow this path are known as Hellenes, Hellenic Reconstructionists, Hellenic Pagans, or by one of many other terms. Hellenismos originated with the Emperor Julian, when he attempted to bring back the religion of his ancestors following the arrival of Christianity.

Practices and Beliefs:

Although the Hellenic groups follow various paths, they typically base their religious views and ritual practices on a few common sources:

Scholarly work about ancient religions
    The writings of classical authors, such as Homer and his contemporaries
    Individual experience and intuition, such as personal gnosis and interaction with the Divine
    Most Hellenes honor the gods of Olympus: Zeus and Hera, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Demeter, Ares, Hermes, Hades and Aphrodite, to name a few. A typical worship ritual includes purification, a prayer, ritual sacrifice, hymns, and feasting in honor of the gods

Apollo a greek ? but let One Spliff tell it his book told him that he's the son of YAH, ol foolish ass ? .

Holidays of the Hellenes

The ancient Greeks celebrated all kinds of festivals and holidays in the different city-states. In addition to public holidays, local groups often held celebrations, and it wasn't uncommon for families to make offerings to household deities. As such, Hellenic Pagans today often celerbate a wide variety of major festivals.

During the course of a year, celebrations are held to honor most of the Olympic gods. There are also agricultural holidays based upon harvest and planting cycles. Some Hellenes also follow a ritual described in the works of Hesiod, in which they privately offer devotions in their home on designated days of the month.

? Lol this is ? and not evidence of anything. Just you reaching for straws like the nut you are.

By what scriptures were they enslaved and required to celebrate certain holidays?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And once again the name YHWH is NOT in the New Testament... You only add it at your own will. Why is Jesus saying this name and not YHWH?

Matthew 27:46
    And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My ? , my ? , why hast thou forsaken me?

YOU SILLY ASS, GOOFY ASS HELLENIST HEATHEN.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Yahushua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me?

27:47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for EliYah.