Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is.Ra.El aka IsIs, Ra, & El are all Ancient Egyptian concepts... Most of that Bible comes from plagerized text from Egypt and many other sources. I haven't seen any solid evidence of blacks being enslaved in Egypt, it was Hyksos (white ppl) that were kicked out of Egypt... They later invaded it and stole knowledge and complied the Bible and condemned Egypt within this Bible for kicking them out of Egypt. They demonized Egypt within the Bible to get the world and black ppl to hate there own ancient ancestors. When you look at the world today blacks worldwide are being oppressed not just blacks in America so this so called curse on black Americans holds no truth... go take a look at Africa and you will see they are in a worst condition than most American blacks. The Ancient Egyptians and many other black civilizations existed thousands of years before 4,000B.C. when it is claimed that the first white ppl were created.... and there are two different creation stories in the Bible the first one says Elohim and the 2nd one generations later says Yahweh Elohim? hmmm
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    My belief in a Creator does not come from the words of a book forced upon the world through Inquisitions, slavery, and Crusades... The truth lies within everyone and the true Creator does not ? people. You said that the babies had it coming to them based upon what the parents had done but according to the Old Testament children are not to be put to death for the sins of the father and vice verse.

Deuteronomy 24:16
    The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

People need to overstand that they have been fed lies and deception through all areas of life in this world including religion. I always thought to myself how could black people worship the same entity through the Bible that was forced on them by those that enslaved ancestors. The Israeli Jews only believe in the Tanakh and only worship Yahweh, but they condemn Yeshua and the New Testament. And it's suspicious to me that the other gospels of Christ such as Nag Hammadi are against the Old Testament. And when I read the New Testament many scriptures are contrary to the Old Testament still even after the Romans changed the book during the Council of Nicea.
    Were talking two different things. Thought I made it clear I'm speaking about the tanakh. If ure concerned about the sources of the text then maybe u should weigh out the influence of hellenism on the new testament. That's why its different. And I didn't say ? kills people. He set up universal law and transmitted info on how to navigate. But whatever...that's on you. I'm happy in my shoes and my spiritual path has brought me nothing but good things.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is.Ra.El aka IsIs, Ra, & El are all Ancient Egyptian concepts... Most of that Bible comes from plagerized text from Egypt and many other sources. I haven't seen any solid evidence of blacks being enslaved in Egypt, it was Hyksos (white ppl) that were kicked out of Egypt... They later invaded it and stole knowledge and complied the Bible and condemned Egypt within this Bible for kicking them out of Egypt. They demonized Egypt within the Bible to get the world and black ppl to hate there own ancient ancestors. When you look at the world today blacks worldwide are being oppressed not just blacks in America so this so called curse on black Americans holds no truth... go take a look at Africa and you will see they are in a worst condition than most American blacks. The Ancient Egyptians and many other black civilizations existed thousands of years before 4,000B.C. when it is claimed that the first white ppl were created.... and there are two different creation stories in the Bible the first one says Elohim and the 2nd one generations later says Yahweh Elohim? hmmm

Why are you not aware that the whole is.ra.el thing is someones personal interpretation and not fact? And you got your history twisted. The bible was compiled waaay after the hyksos tenure. africans are jacked up from islam and jesus. Everywhere in africa we outreach to enjoys an improved quality of life derived from us putting our knowledge base into practice. Its on record. And there is plenty oral history floating around west africa about hebres mixing among them. Frequently in africa we are told they've been waiting on us.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Were talking two different things. Thought I made it clear I'm speaking about the tanakh. If ure concerned about the sources of the text then maybe u should weigh out the influence of hellenism on the new testament. That's why its different. And I didn't say ? kills people. He set up universal law and transmitted info on how to navigate. But whatever...that's on you. I'm happy in my shoes and my spiritual path has brought me nothing but good things.

The KJV Bible has been distorted not only in the New Testament but in the Old Testament as well. I don't believe in a Creator that kills people. The Creator that Yeshua spoke of in the New Testament does not match the characteristics of Yahweh Elohim when you study the Bible.

Also don't you notice that there are two creations in genesis... The first creation is by a group called Elohim but the 2nd creation is by a group generations later called Yahweh Elohim? hmmmm which is probably why there were ppl ALREADY on earth that Cain spoke of...

Genesis 1:26
    And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

So Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of Elohim created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

Now below Yahweh Elohim begins his creation...

Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the YAHWEH Elohim made the earth and the heavens,

Genesis 2:7
    And YAHWEH Elohim formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And YAHWEH Elohim planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why are you not aware that the whole is.ra.el thing is someones personal interpretation and not fact? And you got your history twisted. The bible was compiled waaay after the hyksos tenure. africans are jacked up from islam and jesus. Everywhere in africa we outreach to enjoys an improved quality of life derived from us putting our knowledge base into practice. Its on record. And there is plenty oral history floating around west africa about hebres mixing among them. Frequently in africa we are told they've been waiting on us.

All of the major western religions have been proven by scholars to have origins in Africa... You may say Is.Ra.El is someone's interpretation but if it is in the Bible it shows evidence that it is a plagerized text... The true word of ? would not contain someones own personal interpretation in it anywhere at all.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    DAMN they never learn, HYSKO'S are not white people stop taking everything you heard or read with out doing research on your own that's just plain lazy. The Hysko's are from SHEM they are too a semitc people. they are black, they worship the same ? as Canaanite's like Baal and Anath. The egypitians called them "Asiatic" that's why Shem descendants and blacks are called BLACK ASIATIC'S even NOI call the black man in american black asiatic, not egyptains and Elijah Muhammad and even Louis Farakhan know that we are hebrews.

Need i post his sermons????? they show aint call us egyptians.

even in the Book of Jubliees it was said that the Hysko's was a group of Canaanite's, but you beenwize right?
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    it-1 p. 695 Egypt, Egyptian ***
    As The Encyclopedia Americana (1956, Vol. 14, p. 595) says: “The only detailed account of them [the Hyksos] in any ancient writer is an unreliable passage of a lost work of Manetho, cited by Josephus in his rejoinder to Apion.” Statements attributed by Josephus to Manetho are the source of the name Hyksos. Interestingly, Josephus, claiming to quote Manetho verbatim, presents Manetho’s account as directly connecting the Hyksos with the Israelites. Josephus, it seems, accepts this connection but argues vehemently against many of the details of the account. He seems to prefer the rendering of Hyksos as “captive shepherds” rather than “king-shepherds.” Manetho, according to Josephus, presents the Hyksos as conquering Egypt without a battle, destroying cities and “the temples of the gods,” and causing slaughter and havoc. They are represented as settling in the Delta region. Finally the Egyptians are said to have risen up, fought a long and terrible war, with 480,000 men, besieged the Hyksos at their chief city, Avaris, and then, strangely, reached an agreement allowing them to leave the country unharmed with their families and possessions, whereupon they went to Judea and built Jerusalem.—Against Apion, I, 73-105 (14-16); 223-232 (25, 26).
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The King Who Did Not Know Joseph
    The king "who did not know Joseph" was likely the indigenous Egyptian who overthrew the Hyksos after about 200 years of their rule. Various time references in Genesis correspond with this, seeming to indicate that the Hebrews were in Egypt for about 200-250 years. Exodus, on the other hand, also reports that only 5 generatons passed between Jacob and Moses (Exodus 6:16-20).

The Exodus writer says it was 430 years, while totaling up years seems to indicate more like 200. Various scholars have commented on this. Some think the 430 years was intended to count the time from Abraham. However, Flavius Josephus quotes the Egyptian historian Manetho as saying the Hyksos ruled Egypt 511 years.

Because the dynasty he had overthrown was Semitic (the Hyksos), and the large population of the Delta area of Goshen were Semitic (the descendants of Jacob), this would further explain Pharaoh's fear of these people. It would have been comparatively early in the 200 years of the Hyksos rule in Egypt when Jacob's family moved into Goshen. (Estimates of the Hyksos Dynasty range from about 110 to almost 200 years.)

Semitic
    The Hyksos were the first successful invaders from the east, largely due to their likely use of chariots, which were never used in Egypt prior to the Hyksos period. The Hyksos are thought to have been Semitic, which explains why they would be so open to Canaanites (like Joseph's family) being in the country. Their records show that the Hyksos had Canaanite names like the Hebrews, and their main gods were Canaanite: Baal and Anath. Their name came to be commonly used in the Egyptian language as a synonym for "Asiatic."

This would mean that the people Joseph dealt with were not even "Egyptians" in the proper sense of the indigenous people of Egypt. The king and ruling class would be Semitic people, likely with a similar speech to his. This also explains why "a pharaoh arose who did not know Joseph" – that is, this new king did not like or feel positive about Semite "foreigners." The Egyptians likely associated all the Semites with their foreign rulers.

These factors suggest that the Hyksos were one group of Canaanites. Of course, the term “Canaanite” is a broad term encompassing several ethnic groups over a long period of history. These vagaries and slippery details are the edges of detail that modern historians and others with their approach try to probe to clarify the uncertainties. The term “Canaanite” was used very imprecisely (by modern perspectives and preferences for clear categories).

One underlying problem is that there is still a difference of opinion among scholars of the era on exactly which dynasties were in fact “Hyksos” or exactly who the “Hyksos” really were. The theory of an internal rebellion and dynastic coup is still strong and gaining strength.

The Book of Jubilees comments that the Hyksos were Canaanites, but seems to use the term in a narrower, probably symbolic sense of the oppressors of the Jews. This book uses the Egyptian slavery and exodus story as a backdrop and symbol for the ? of Judea by the world powers – recently the Syrian Seleucid Greeks and the impending Roman ? .
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    do you know that the christians that came into africa was killing hebrews???? did you know that? do you know that the hebrews ran into spain and portugal to get away from the christians.

no you dont because again you do know ? , do you know that slave traders had to speak hebrew in west africa. you is getting debunk left and right
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And stop with you wicked lies calling us christians who serpent, us hebrew got it you dont.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    And stop with you wicked lies calling us christians who serpent, us hebrew got it you dont.

You don't got it because you don't understand the deception nor do you know who you worship... You should begin to study outside of biased information that promote so called Bible history... the earth and black civilization has been here for hundreds of thousands of years, not 6,000. blacks were already on earth before whites were created. goat sacrifice? hmmm here is a good read.

http://xeeatwelve.com/articles/is_bible_devils_tool.html
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You don't got it because you don't understand the deception nor do you know who you worship... You should begin to study outside of biased information that promote so called Bible history... the earth and black civilization has been here for hundreds of thousands of years, not 6,000. blacks were already on earth before whites were created. goat sacrifice? hmmm here is a good read.

you do not study nothing this how you study. you take with bambu or lost samuri say's and go fiind and google it, then find you tube links then come back like you got knowledge.

you just said that Hysko's are white, you said aliens came and gave us scriptures and controlling us, i be a fool to listen to you. I research and read and research some more and research some more and then research some more to get understanding.

you didnt even knew that christians came and killed hebrews in africa.

no ? black was on earth before white, this aint new hebrews been have that understanding you is a joke
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you do not study nothing this how you study. you take with bambu or lost samuri say's and go fiind and google it, then find you tube links then come back like you got knowledge.

you just said that Hysko's are white, you said aliens came and gave us scriptures and controlling us, i be a fool to listen to you. I research and read and research some more and research some more and then research some more to get understanding.

you didnt even knew that christians came and killed hebrews in africa.

no ? black was on earth before white, this aint knew hebrews been have that understanding you is a joke

Hyksos are white and I'm not going to continue to waste my time becuz sooner or later you will realize the deception. the Bible is a new book to this earth and civilization dates back to hundreds of thousands of years... Lol plz read the article below.

• waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hyksos are white and I'm not going to continue to waste my time becuz sooner or later you will realize the deception. the Bible is a new book to this earth and civilization dates back to hundreds of thousands of years... Lol plz read the article below.

Amitakh Stanford or you serious beenwize, lol............lol.......

DO YOU KNOW THAT Amitakh Stanford SAID THAT SHE'S AN ALIEN WITH A MISSON.

LOL!!!! YOU IS A JOKE AND DO NOT RESEARCH, SHE THINK THAT SHE IS AN ALIEN WITH A MISSON AND YOU GOING TO GIVE ME A LINK ON HER, LOL...... YOU IS LOST AND A FOOL

IM DONE WITH YOU, YOU SECRETLY STILL THINK THAT ALIENS GAVE US SCRIPTURES
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Amitakh Stanford or you serious beenwize, lol............lol.......

DO YOU KNOW THAT Amitakh Stanford SAID THAT SHE'S AN ALIEN WITH A MISSON.

IM DONE WITH YOU, YOU SECRETLY STILL THINK THAT ALIENS GAVE US SCRIPTURES

u still don't realize that you have been programmed to believe that earth history only dates back 6,000 years and we on earth are the only living beings in the cosmos? you need to research DEEP into ancient history dude cuz there is more proof that we are not alone in the universe than there is proof of many of these so called Biblical characters. stop feeding into mind control programming and FREE YOUR MIND! I don't think that aliens gave us scriptures but i understand the difference between darkness & light and the light that Yeshua referred to I do not find in that old testament.

read the article tho...
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    u still don't realize that you have been programmed to believe that earth history only dates back 6,000 years and we on earth are the only living beings in the cosmos? you need to research DEEP into ancient history dude cuz there is more proof that we are not alone in the universe than there is proof of many of these so called Biblical characters. stop feeding into mind control programming and FREE YOUR MIND! I don't think that aliens gave us scriptures but i understand the difference between darkness & light and the light that Yeshua referred to I do not find in that old testament.

read the article tho...

DUDE JUDAHXULU TOLD YOU THAT 6000 YEARS MEAN THAT MAN WENT TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF MAN THAT WAS BLESS WITH YAH RAUCH it didnt mean that the earth was made it was talking about man.

you quote a person who said she's an alien, im done with you. you is not a student but a alien occultist i am done with you
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why are there two different sets of creation in Genesis with one group being called Elohim angels with the first creation and the latter 2nd group called Yahweh Elohim angels with a different creation?

Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called ? , or that is worshipped; so that he as ? sitteth in the temple of ? , shewing himself that he is ? .

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

there is two creations in genesis but you dont have understanding and i not going to waste my time on you, judahxulu answered that question for you more than once and you didnt want to listen.

you quoted a person who thinks she is an alien, im done with you,
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    DUDE JUDAHXULU TOLD YOU THAT 6000 YEARS MEAN THAT MAN WENT TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF MAN THAT WAS BLESS WITH YAH RAUCH it didnt mean that the earth was made it was talking about man.

you quote a person who said she's an alien, im done with you. you is not a student but a alien occultist i am done with you

he gave me his opinion which is one that i do not agree with... It's already been proven that ancient civilizations were more peaceful and more advanced than modern civilization. you don't know this becuz mainstream education do not teach the truth about earth history... man did not go to a higher level within the last 6,000 years but have actually declined from where they were at b4. modern civilzation don't even understand how to nor can replicate the Ancient egyptian pyramids... we have risen higher my ass, the last 6,000 years have been the most evil time on this earth.
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    he gave me his opinion which is one that i do not agree with... It's already been proven that ancient civilizations were more peaceful and more advanced than modern civilization. you don't know this becuz mainstream education do not teach the truth about earth history... man did not go to a higher level within the last 6,000 years but have actually declined from where they were at b4. modern civilzation don't even understand how to nor can replicate the Ancient egyptian pyramids... we have risen higher my ass, the last 6,000 years have been the most evil time on this earth.

he is a hebrew that know more about hebrew scripture than you will ever will, so if you to stupid to listen what he know and was passdown to him by our ancestors well that's on you.

you think the ancient egyptians was peaceful you aint study about what happen in ancient egypt, you is a joke and you take a word of a person who said she was an alien as gospel like you believe that yah is a demigurge

then a hebrew man who is sane
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The King Who Did Not Know Joseph
    The king "who did not know Joseph" was likely the indigenous Egyptian who overthrew the Hyksos after about 200 years of their rule. Various time references in Genesis correspond with this, seeming to indicate that the Hebrews were in Egypt for about 200-250 years. Exodus, on the other hand, also reports that only 5 generatons passed between Jacob and Moses (Exodus 6:16-20).

The Exodus writer says it was 430 years, while totaling up years seems to indicate more like 200. Various scholars have commented on this. Some think the 430 years was intended to count the time from Abraham. However, Flavius Josephus quotes the Egyptian historian Manetho as saying the Hyksos ruled Egypt 511 years.

Because the dynasty he had overthrown was Semitic (the Hyksos), and the large population of the Delta area of Goshen were Semitic (the descendants of Jacob), this would further explain Pharaoh's fear of these people. It would have been comparatively early in the 200 years of the Hyksos rule in Egypt when Jacob's family moved into Goshen. (Estimates of the Hyksos Dynasty range from about 110 to almost 200 years.)

Semitic
    The Hyksos were the first successful invaders from the east, largely due to their likely use of chariots, which were never used in Egypt prior to the Hyksos period. The Hyksos are thought to have been Semitic, which explains why they would be so open to Canaanites (like Joseph's family) being in the country. Their records show that the Hyksos had Canaanite names like the Hebrews, and their main gods were Canaanite: Baal and Anath. Their name came to be commonly used in the Egyptian language as a synonym for "Asiatic."

This would mean that the people Joseph dealt with were not even "Egyptians" in the proper sense of the indigenous people of Egypt. The king and ruling class would be Semitic people, likely with a similar speech to his. This also explains why "a pharaoh arose who did not know Joseph" – that is, this new king did not like or feel positive about Semite "foreigners." The Egyptians likely associated all the Semites with their foreign rulers.

These factors suggest that the Hyksos were one group of Canaanites. Of course, the term “Canaanite” is a broad term encompassing several ethnic groups over a long period of history. These vagaries and slippery details are the edges of detail that modern historians and others with their approach try to probe to clarify the uncertainties. The term “Canaanite” was used very imprecisely (by modern perspectives and preferences for clear categories).

One underlying problem is that there is still a difference of opinion among scholars of the era on exactly which dynasties were in fact “Hyksos” or exactly who the “Hyksos” really were. The theory of an internal rebellion and dynastic coup is still strong and gaining strength.

The Book of Jubilees comments that the Hyksos were Canaanites, but seems to use the term in a narrower, probably symbolic sense of the oppressors of the Jews. This book uses the Egyptian slavery and exodus story as a backdrop and symbol for the ? of Judea by the world powers – recently the Syrian Seleucid Greeks and the impending Roman ? .

uppin understanding about the hysko's who are not white jews
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    interesting how the old testament says Yahweh gave the law and spoke himself to Moses but the New Testament says it was done by angels... hmmm

Acts 7:53
    Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Acts 7:38
    This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    All of the major western religions have been proven by scholars to have origins in Africa... You may say Is.Ra.El is someone's interpretation but if it is in the Bible it shows evidence that it is a plagerized text... The true word of ? would not contain someones own personal interpretation in it anywhere at all.

Israel is in northeastern africa. The suez canal is manmade..
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here are a few customer reviews from amazon.com of the "Jehovah Unmasked" book...

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS THE KEY!, January 8, 2006
    By Bombardier (USA) - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Jehovah Unmasked! (Paperback)

J
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Israel is in northeastern africa. The suez canal is manmade..

yea that land became known as Israel in 1948 but before that there was no land called by that name... In Ancient Egypt the so called chosen ppl were the "children of the sun aka Ra." The original people (blacks) of this earth existed long before the creation of whites around 4,000b.c.. Those original ppl included the Ancient Egyptians, Indians, Mayans, Sumerians, Olmecs and many other civilizations. Some of the main deities of Ancient Egypt were IsIs-Ra-El and Amen... And in my opinion when the Bible says children of Israel it could also be interpreted to mean the "original ppl" of this earth b4 the creation of the other races which occurred around 4,000B.C..
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options