Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    ? Lol this is ? and not evidence of anything. Just you reaching for straws like the nut you are.

Oh yea,

waterproof none of what u said makes up for the fact Yah was SEEN and HEARD... The New Testament says he was NEVER seen.

1 Timothy 6:16
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Exodus 33:22
    And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Genesis 18:1
    And the YAHWEH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

LOOK AT HIS CONFUSED WICKED SPIRIT, look how his mind is twisted with demonic repeating the same ? that i already answered in pages before, I answered Exodus 33:22 already and i havent got to genesis 18:1 yet.

Here is the answer YAH SPOKE TO HIS PEOPLE I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT QUESTION, HEBREW HEARD HIS VOICE WHEN HE SPOKE OUT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS STUPID ASS

AND WHEN YAH COMES TO MAN continue reading Genesis 18:1
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    YOU SILLY ASS, GOOFY ASS HELLENIST HEATHEN.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Yahushua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me?

27:47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for EliYah.

It's still not the name Yah... lmao b4 u said elohim means angels so now u saying he is praying to an angel?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOOK AT HIS CONFUSED WICKED SPIRIT, look how his mind is twisted with demonic repeating the same ? that i already answered in pages before, I answered Exodus 33:22 already and i havent got to genesis 18:1 yet.

Here is the answer YAH SPOKE TO HIS PEOPLE I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT QUESTION, HEBREW HEARD HIS VOICE WHEN HE SPOKE OUT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS STUPID ASS

AND WHEN YAH COMES TO MAN continue reading Genesis 18:1

you don't make any sense just reaching for straws... I already shut u down now be gone. Lol

YAH HAS BEEN SEEN AND HEARD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT... DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS WATERPROOF? IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND.

IN THE NEW TESTAMENT YAH HAS NEVER EVER BEEN SEEN. WOW
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Yahushua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me?

27:47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for EliYah.

You are the HELLENIST heathen and poor lost soul.

Why you lost on providing a real answer to whats below? Lol

Old Testament - YAHWEH

Numbers 21:5
    And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

New Testament - JESUS

Luke 11:11
    If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

2 Kings 1:10
    And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of ? , then let fire come down from heaven, and consume you and your fifty men. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

Luke 9:54
    And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But Jesus turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

WOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS... THE NAME HERE IS NOT ELIYAH.

THEY ASK IF HE IS CALLING FOR ELIAS AS IN ELIJAH THE PROPHET

http://biblos.com/matthew/27-47.htm

Elias: Elijah, an Israelite prophet
    Original Word: Ἠλίας, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: Elias
    Phonetic Spelling: (hay-lee'-as)
    Short Definition: Elijah
    Definition: Elijah, the prophet.

LAST OF ALL THE NAME YHWH IS NOT ELIJAH YOU LIAR.

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DO PPL REFER TO YHWH BY THE NAME ELIJAH.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok folks we all know that No man have seen Yah face but he will come as a fire bush or clouds ect.... that's how he is seen and BEENFOOLED is a lying devil, Yah can be heard by his people he talks to his prophets all through out the bible.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These words YHWH spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.

5:23 And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;

5:24 And ye said, Behold, YHWH our Elohim hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that Elohim doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Now BEENFOOLED IS USING THIS SCRIPTURE TO SAY THAT MAN NEVER HEARD YAHUWAH

JOHN :37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

NOW BEFORE I MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN, IM GOING TO GIVE BEENFOOL A CHANCE TO READ THE SCRIPTURE AGAIN
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS... THE NAME HERE IS NOT ELIYAH.

THEY ASK IF HE IS CALLING FOR ELIAS AS IN ELIJAH THE PROPHET

Elias: Elijah, an Israelite prophet
    Original Word: Ἠλίας, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: Elias
    Phonetic Spelling: (hay-lee'-as)
    Short Definition: Elijah
    Definition: Elijah, the prophet.

LAST OF ALL THE NAME YHWH IS NOT ELIJAH YOU LIAR.

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DO PPL REFER TO YHWH BY THE NAME ELIJAH.

YOU OL SILLY ASS, GOOFY ASS DEMONIC SPIRITED ASS ?

Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for "ELIYAH":
    2 'ab ab (Aramaic) corresponding to 1:--father.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok folks we all know that No man have seen Yah face but he will come as a fire bush or clouds ect.... that's how he is seen and BEENFOOLED is a lying devil, Yah can be heard by his people he talks to his prophets all through out the bible.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These words YHWH spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.

5:23 And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;

5:24 And ye said, Behold, YHWH our Elohim hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that Elohim doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Now BEENFOOLED IS USING THIS SCRIPTURE TO SAY THAT MAN NEVER HEARD YAHUWAH

JOHN :37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

NOW BEFORE I MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN, IM GOING TO GIVE BEENFOOL A CHANCE TO READ THE SCRIPTURE AGAIN

LOL DUDE YAH HAS BEEN SEEN...

Genesis 18:1
    And YAHWEH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

Genesis 18:22
    And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward ? : but Abraham stood yet before YAHWEH.

Exodus 33:22
    And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Exodus 24:10
    And they saw the ? of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw ? , and did eat and drink.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO TWIST SCRIPTURES THE ONES ABOVE CLEARLY STATE THAT YAHWEH HAD BEEN SEEN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH IS CONTRARY TO WHAT WE SEE BELOW.

1 Timothy 6:16
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

John 1:18 No one has ever seen ? , but ? the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

CLICK HERE YOU LYING DEVIL. IT CLEARLY SAYS ELIAS. NOBODY REFERS TO YHWH WITH THE NAME ELIYAH.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS "ELIYAH" OUT OF YESHUA MOUTH. ?

Matthew 27:46
    And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My ? , my ? , why hast thou forsaken me?

λίαν (Ēlian) — 7 Occurrences
    Matthew 16:14 N-AMS
    BIB: ἄλλοι δὲ Ἠλίαν ἕτεροι δὲ
    NAS: and others, Elijah; but still others,
    KJV: some, Elias; and others,
    INT: others moreover Elijah others moreover

Matthew 17:10 N-AMS
    BIB: λέγουσιν ὅτι Ἠλίαν δεῖ ἐλθεῖν
    NAS: say that Elijah must
    KJV: the scribes that Elias must first
    INT: say that Elijah must come

Matthew 27:47 N-AMS
    BIB: ἔλεγον ὅτι Ἠλίαν φωνεῖ οὗτος
    NAS: This man is calling for Elijah.
    KJV: This [man] calleth for Elias.
    INT: said Elijah calls this [man]

Mark 8:28 N-AMS
    BIB: καὶ ἄλλοι Ἠλίαν ἄλλοι δὲ
    NAS: and others [say] Elijah; but others,
    KJV: but some [say], Elias; and others,
    INT: and others Elijah others moreover

Mark 9:11 N-AMS
    BIB: γραμματεῖς ὅτι Ἠλίαν δεῖ ἐλθεῖν
    NAS: say that Elijah must
    KJV: the scribes that Elias must first
    INT: scribes that Elijah must come

Mark 15:35 N-AMS
    BIB: ἔλεγον Ἴδε Ἠλίαν φωνεῖ
    NAS: Behold, He is calling for Elijah.
    KJV: Behold, he calleth Elias.
    INT: said Behold Elijah he calls

Luke 9:19 N-AMS
    BIB: ἄλλοι δὲ Ἠλίαν ἄλλοι δὲ
    NAS: and others [say] Elijah; but others,
    KJV: but some [say], Elias; and others
    INT: others however Elijah others moreover
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

LIAR ELIAS AKA ELIJAH AS WHAT THEY ASKED HIM AND NONE OF THAT IS THE NAME OF YHWH.

AND AS U SEE BELOW NOW HE SAYS ABBA

ALSO IT SAYS WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SPIRIT OF FEAR TO ? AGAIN... LOL

Romans 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of ? again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LIAR ELIAS AKA ELIJAH AS WHAT THEY ASKED HIM AND NONE OF THAT IS THE NAME OF YHWH.

AND AS U SEE BELOW NOW HE SAYS ABBA

ALSO IT SAYS WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SPIRIT OF FEAR TO ? AGAIN... LOL

Romans 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of ? again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

look how dumb and stupid this nigaa is, YOU DO KNOW ABBA IS A Aramaic word, NOT HEBREW right, now go get some understanding why Abba was use you lazy ?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You are the HELLENIST heathen and poor lost soul.

Why you lost on providing a real answer to whats below? Lol

Old Testament - YAHWEH

And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

New Testament - JESUS

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

LOOK HOW CRAZY this heathen is, his mind dont rest, and he dont read worth ? , this devil asked me the same question on page 8 that I answered on page 6. His wild confused wicked mind have a spirit that's got him repeating himself when i answered the question.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If Yahweh and Jesus are the same then what about this?

Old Testament - YAHWEH

New Testament - JESUS

then i answered him
    you lying serpent, it was because The Hebrews did not have faith in Yah after all the victories he gave them over the serpent seeds, and the miracles he showed them in egypt and from the red sea, from moses striking the stone and making water ect..

they was being stiff necked and didn't have faith that way.

Numbers 21:7

21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against , and against thee; pray unto YHWH, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

and this serpent with a craze confused repeating spirit asked the same ?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    look how dumb and stupid this nigaa is, YOU DO KNOW ABBA IS A Aramaic word, NOT HEBREW right, now go get some understanding why Abba was use you lazy ?

DUH! It says Abba and NOT YHWH.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOOK HOW CRAZY this heathen is, his mind dont rest, and he dont read worth ? , this devil asked me the same question on page 8 that I answered on page 6. His wild confused wicked mind have a spirit that's got him repeating himself when i answered the question.

this is what happens when u don't have a legit answer... He said it is evil to send a serpent wen a child ask a Father for food! Lol
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    then i answered him

and this serpent with a craze confused repeating spirit asked the same ?

And here is another one u continue to ignore... Lol u must be confused.

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of ? , then let fire come down from heaven, and consume you and your fifty men. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But Jesus turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    thought i'd share this post someone made on facebook today.

? In The Bible

? is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approves of ? . How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows ? escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don't want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to "taking a wife". Don't be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to "take" these wives.

1) Murder, ? , and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to ? everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a ? ." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under ? 's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

Obviously these women were repeatedly ? . These sick ? killed and ? an entire town and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and ? some more. How can anyone see this as anything but evil?

2) Murder, ? and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now ? all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Clearly Moses and ? approves of ? of virgins.

3) More Murder ? and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your ? hands it over to you, ? every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your ? has given you.

What kind of ? approves of murder, ? , and slavery?

4) Laws of ? (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of ? a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a ? victim marry her attacker? Answer: ? .

5) Death to the ? Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that ? doesn't give a damn about the ? victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property".

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, ? , Baby Killing, and ? 's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
    Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. ? himself brings the completely innocent ? victims to the ? . What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

7) ? of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your ? , delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Once again ? approves of forcible ? .

8) ? and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

10) ? Assists ? and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

El SincereGod
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    What kinda ?

"Ye shall see my backparts, but not my face"

? was giving ? backshots? No wonder the romans and catholic priest dwell in homosexuality

LMAO damn that's funny
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And here is another one u continue to ignore... Lol u must be confused.

Nobody ignore you i just choosed not to deal with false students who is to lazy to get understanding. LOL look how easy is this.

First of all Eliyah is not Yahushua now if you had that understanding then you would of known why Yahushua told his disciple you know not what manner of spirit you are of meaning a few things 1) disciples is not a prophet 2) Yahushua told them he came not to destroy man lives but to save them. 3) The Prophet Eliyah is a G and do not play, he came to show how YAH deal with law breakers and he's about the law, there was no softness. 3) and the disciples was still students of Yahushua and he knew that they just wanted to ? the samaritans for no reason, because if you well studied you would of knew that Hebrews are enemies with cannaites in which they call dogs and samaritians in which they call swine.

why you think Yahushua was not received in by the samaritans when he went into their towns.

now why dont you post the whole scripture so people know why eliyah brought down fire on those heathens that tried to rough him up

2 Kings 1 :6 And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith YHWH, Is it not because there is not an Elohim in Israel, that thou sendest to inquire of Baal-zebub the elohim of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.

1:7 And he said unto them, What manner of man was he which came up to meet you, and told you these words?

1:8 And they answered him, He was an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his ? . And he said, It is EliYah the Tishbite.

1:9 Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of Elohim, the king hath said, Come down.

1:10 And EliYah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of Elohim, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

ELIYAH JUST SHOWED THESE HETHEANS THAT YAH IS TRUE, and the other 50 will go and tell what happen, lol.

Luke 9:52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.

9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.

9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Rabbi, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as EliYah did?

9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Another difference Yeshua/Jesus forbids harming of little ones (babies) but if you look in the Old Testament people are commanded to do it... This is another characteristic of the ? Yeshua refers to that does not match Yahweh.

Matthew 18:10
    Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Mark 9:42
    And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Old Testament verses below.

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

"Thus saith YAHWEH of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore ? every male among the little ones, and ? every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    damn I never knew all of this was in the Bible...

Numbers 25:4
    And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so much surface dwelling. nobody in the bible got harmed that didnt have it coming and if they did the person who did it got punished by means of cause and effect. the illustration of this process as a whole is what the point is. picking little pieces to look at and judge the whole by is similar to the parable of the three blind men and the elephant.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    so much surface dwelling. nobody in the bible got harmed that didnt have it coming and if they did the person who did it got punished by means of cause and effect. the illustration of this process as a whole is what the point is. picking little pieces to look at and judge the whole by is similar to the parable of the three blind men and the elephant.

babies had it coming to them?
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i mean what you try to prove i will pick apart all your wickedness, you lazy...... this how lazy you thought that the hysko's was hebrews in one thread than in another who said they are jews, lol you is a joke but i will go along.

Isaiah 13:15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

^^^^^This a vision that was shown to Isiah about Israel, that's what happen to us by the babyloians, the damn heathens slammed our babies on stones infront of us when was in captive to break us from worshipping yahuwah.

that was told to us in psalms

Psalm 137

137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

137:4 How shall we sing YHWH's song in a strange land?

137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

137:7 Remember, O YHWH, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; joyful shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

137:9 Joyful shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i mean what you try to prove i will pick apart all your wickedness, you lazy...... this how lazy you thought that the hysko's was hebrews in one thread than in another who said they are jews, lol you is a joke but i will go along.

Isaiah 13:15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

^^^^^This a vision that was shown to Isiah about Israel, that's what happen to us by the babyloians, the damn heathens slammed our babies on stones infront of us when was in captive to break us from worshipping yahuwah.

that was told to us in psalms

Psalm 137

137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

137:4 How shall we sing YHWH's song in a strange land?

137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

137:7 Remember, O YHWH, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; joyful shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

137:9 Joyful shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

that's one verse i will give the benefit of the doubt for but many of the other ones were commands.