Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Smh @ beenwize..you're still at it?

It's funny how you love picking apart scripture you don't understand to create your baseless defense about the Most High..
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    that's one verse i will give the benefit of the doubt for but many of the other ones were commands.

who said i was done with them you wicked spirit
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

It's funny how you love picking apart scripture you don't understand to create your baseless defense about the Most High..

Did you not see my post stating I'm sharing what someone on facebook posted?

right stay out of my thread cuz u don't know what u even talking about or who the Most High is to begin with...

this is the best description of who the Creator is below, get it right.

1 John 4:8
    He that loveth not knoweth not ? ; for ? is love.

1 John 1:5
    This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that ? is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    who said i was done with them you wicked spirit

a true wicked spirit wouldn't care if babies were killed, peopled were ? , or enslaved... I care but apparently you don't cuz you have been deceived to think that the Creator enforces these things.
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options

right stay out of my thread cuz u don't know what u even talking about or who the Most High is to begin with...

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that ? is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

yeah i seen it and the person is just like you, i can pick that apart to but you it's not even worth it
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    so much surface dwelling. nobody in the bible got harmed that didnt have it coming and if they did the person who did it got punished by means of cause and effect. the illustration of this process as a whole is what the point is. picking little pieces to look at and judge the whole by is similar to the parable of the three blind men and the elephant.

knowledge dropped
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah i seen it and the person is just like you, i can pick that apart to but you it's not even worth it

it's actually many people that think the same way...
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options

you his fruits is wicked, i mean this is the guy in one thread say's the hysko's are black hebrews than the next they are european jews. he is a joke
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you his fruits is wicked, i mean this is the guy in one thread say's the hysko's are black hebrews than the next they are european jews. he is a joke

Lol show me where I ever stated the hyksos were black hebrews?

You definitely misinterpreted one of my posting... you are a wicked spirit to the true Creator, and you have been deceived like the New Testament says.

• Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options

Well it's funny you would actually use those verses because everything you posted so far on here is not of love and positivity, but deceit and confusion.

I saw that and the person who posted it on Facebook is just like all the others in here who don't have spiritual discernment.
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

now see uniformed wicked lazy spirits who do not know scriptures and Yah universal laws will take this and twist the meaning of this, only lazy bums do half-ass research.

now let me tell what a informed person know about this, THERE IS A UNIVERSAL LAW that is set by Yah and it called KARMA what's go around and come around and the scriptures talks about it, it is known as you reap what you sow, and another thing YOU DO NOT MESS WITH YAH'S PEOPLE ISRAEL.

this what Amalek did to the hebrews when they left egypt wandering in the desert the hebrews was tired and weak and couldn't defend themselves the amalek attacked Israel when they was weak
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well it's funny you would actually use those verses because everything you posted so far on here is not of love and positivity, but deceit and confusion.

I saw that and the person who posted it on Facebook is just like all the others in here who don't have spiritual discernment.

obviously you are not on the level for spiritual discernment because you don't know that the Creator is pure love and that you have been deceived. You are approaching this issue out of FEAR while myself and others approach it with unbiased eyes... Would you care to show me the confusion or deceit in any of those postings? I thought he did a good job but according to the New Testament the whole world would be deceived and I see that has occurred.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    obviously you are not on the level for spiritual discernment because you don't know that the Creator is pure love and that you have been deceived. You are approaching this issue out of FEAR while myself and others approach it with unbiased eyes... Would you care to show me the confusion or deceit in any of those postings? I thought he did a good job but according to the New Testament the whole world would be deceived and I see that has occurred.

You don't know me and your judgement is flawed...The Most High Creator is not the author of confusion and I seen it enough from you to know you're an adversary and your consciousness is far from spiritual and out of emotion you seem to THINK you know what you're talking about when it comes to the Word but you don't.

1 Corinthians 2:14
    But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of ? , for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Your judgement of what you THINK of the Scriptures is so flawed, but your inflated ego won't let you see that. And you far from unbiased. Why pick CERTAIN scriptures you THINK sounds so bad if you're looking at it with unbiased eyes huh?

There is no love and light of what you post, everything from you is merely opinionated, without proper research and non-spiritual.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You don't know me and your judgement is flawed...The Most High Creator is not the author of confusion and I seen it enough from you to know you're an adversary and your consciousness is far from spiritual and out of emotion you seem to THINK you know what you're talking about when it comes to the Word but you don't.

1 Corinthians 2:14
    But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of ? , for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Your judgement of what you THINK the Scriptures is so flawed, but your inflated ego won't let you see that. And you far from unbiased.

There is no love and light of what you post, everything from you is merely opinionated, without proper research and non-spiritual.

You don't know me and your judgement is flawed... Any man that has been deceived to believe that the Most High Creator commands the killing of babies, slavery, or ? of women is off spiritually... Now a days if someone kills their family and says ? told them to do it we look at them as if they are SICK... But you read the same thing in a book and put on blinders. The Creator is pure love and does not command any of these things... True spiritual people already know this and that KJV Bible has already been revised, edited, and altered many times, just research the origins of the book. At the Council of Nicea the Romans voted on what scriptures would go into the Bible and what it wouldl say. This is a fact in history, during the 1st & 2nd centuries it has been reported that there were way more than a mere 4 gospels.

In what ways has Satan deceived the world? My first guess would be thru religion.

Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You don't know me and your judgement is flawed... Any man that has been deceived to believe that the Most High Creator commands the killing of babies, slavery, or ? of women is off spiritually... Now a days if someone kills their family and says ? told them to do it we look at them as if they are SICK... But you read the same thing in a book and put on blinders. The Creator is pure love and does not command any of these things... True spiritual people already know this and that KJV Bible has already been revised, edited, and altered many times, just research the origins of the book. At the Council of Nicea the Romans voted on what scriptures would go into the Bible and what it wouldl say. This is a fact in history, during the 1st & 2nd centuries it has been reported that there were way more than a mere 4 gospels.

In what ways has Satan deceived the world? My first guess would be thru religion.

Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    judahxulu already mentioned that The Most High DO NOT bring harm to people. But somehow you THINK that The Creator does in the midst of your misunderstand of scripture because you're looking at it through blinders yourself.
    Smh @ you telling me something I already knew.. You must have SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT to know what have been edited, revised and altered, but because it has doesn't mean you throw the whole book away, yet you continue to stick with your agenda of discrediting it...yet using it at the same time...so confusing and hypocritical of you.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judahxulu already mentioned that The Most High DO NOT bring harm to people. But somehow you THINK that The Creator does in the midst of your misunderstand of scripture because you're looking at it through blinders yourself.
    Smh @ you telling me something I already knew.. You must have SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT to know what have been edited, revised and altered, but because it has doesn't mean you throw the whole book away, yet you continue to stick with your agenda of discrediting it...yet using it at the same time...so confusing and hypocritical of you.

My issue comes from what scriptures say not from the mouth of someone who already has formed a biased opinion... It's always the religious ppl with a preconceived biased opinion... You should put yourself in the shoes, if someone came up to you today saying they are a prophet and ? want you to wipe Detroit out killing grandmas, babies, and toddlers but to keep the ? women for yourself... Would you really believe this came from the Creator and would you obey this command by killing babies? Just because words are in a book does not mean it all comes from the Creator but from evil men that want to control the masses.

precious-twin-baby-girls.jpg

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

"Thus saith YAHWEH of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore ? every male among the little ones, and ? every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    knowledge dropped

So babies in the Bible being killed have it coming huh? Thanks for letting me know how you Bible folks are, makes sense ? and Columbus were both avid Bible readers.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why do ya'll isolate the bad events with no respect for a0 who were the people that were being murked and what they did b) the fact that anything done wrong in the narrative is met with relative results (reap what you sow principle) and c) that its clear from genesis on that we are dealing with the narrative of a fallen people getting further and further from the image of YHWH Elohim they were created in. you will forever be devoid of understanding until you look at the book wholistically in its original form/language. prophecy is the key. it is not meant to be a crystal ball but rather tells of POSSIBILITIES if certain causalities are activated. it also gives a framework to understanding how the original ideal is. wisdom literature and the writings (kitooveem-psalms, job, song of solomon, ecclesiastes) give us aphorisms in line with the african oral tradition as well as keys to decoding the esoteric layer of the text.

its egocentric to propose that you can understand and make a judgement about something you have never really commited to understand. this is indicitive of the western mind. their intellects pick things apart in order to figure it out, and usually end up destroying it. the intellect of the original adamic man seeks to observe how the sum of the parts relates to what is around it. i dont really look down on people with a superficial understanding but its sad and disturbing when people with a shallow understanding think that they are "in the know" and seek to teach their misunderstanding on a small or large scale. this goes for any spiritual text. how you figure you got the goods on things written long before your time that the ancients dedicated their entire lives too when you just stopped eating pork last year. now u done got you a paperback that claims to reveal the wisdom of the ancients so u can cross reference it with some youtube vids and you think u doing something...naw brethren. lets stop being arrogant and presumptive.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why do ya'll isolate the bad events with no respect for a0 who were the people that were being murked and what they did b) the fact that anything done wrong in the narrative is met with relative results (reap what you sow principle) and c) that its clear from genesis on that we are dealing with the narrative of a fallen people getting further and further from the image of YHWH Elohim they were created in. you will forever be devoid of understanding until you look at the book wholistically in its original form/language. prophecy is the key. it is not meant to be a crystal ball but rather tells of POSSIBILITIES if certain causalities are activated. it also gives a framework to understanding how the original ideal is. wisdom literature and the writings (kitooveem-psalms, job, song of solomon, ecclesiastes) give us aphorisms in line with the african oral tradition as well as keys to decoding the esoteric layer of the text.

its egocentric to propose that you can understand and make a judgement about something you have never really commited to understand. this is indicitive of the western mind. their intellects pick things apart in order to figure it out, and usually end up destroying it. the intellect of the original adamic man seeks to observe how the sum of the parts relates to what is around it. i dont really look down on people with a superficial understanding but its sad and disturbing when people with a shallow understanding think that they are "in the know" and seek to teach their misunderstanding on a small or large scale. this goes for any spiritual text. how you figure you got the goods on things written long before your time that the ancients dedicated their entire lives too when you just stopped eating pork last year. now u done got you a paperback that claims to reveal the wisdom of the ancients so u can cross reference it with some youtube vids and you think u doing something...naw brethren. lets stop being arrogant and presumptive.

I respect your right to your own belief and everything however I have a different one... I don't wish to live my life dedicated to worship of a deity just based off of reading the Bible alone itself.. Many people are deceived into doing this as they are brainwashed to believe that every word of the Bible or Quran is the 100% inspired word of ? and if they don't believe a certain ? exist by a particular name based off blind faith and only worship him then they will go to hell for an eternity. I do not need to read a book to know that a Creator exist when my existent proves that a Creator exist but a book telling me this Creator has a name and demands worship is highly suspicious to me especially considering that the earth has existed for millions of years and this book that contains this information has only been in existence for a few thousand years and this certain deity was not worshipped until recently in earth history.. I did countless hours of additional research outside of the Bible from non-biased sources to form my opinion. I looked into suppressed information and other gospels that the powers that be don't promote and many of these sources makes more sense. There is no way I could ever believe a highly promoted book by the government contain the complete truth and history of this world. I never been a religious person but I was first brought into the Bible a few years ago when someone was teaching hebrew israelite doctrine from the Bible. At first I believed off bat based off their interpretation of scripture but when I got to reading on my own and asking questions I knew something was not right so I did additional research. There are many people who have done the same thing and overstand that religion is part of a game by the powers that be. I don't think there is such a thing as "? 's Word" on this earth because PRIME CREATOR is UNKNOWABLE and has no gender and no name... Religion has only caused division, war, death, and destruction to this world... the Bible is only one book but it has over 30,000 denominations of Christianity that base it as it's prime source... Most Hebrew Israelites have began to war and send death threats to each other based on Bible arguments. Then many only believe in the Old Testament and believe the New Testament to be false cuz apparently many so called prophecies are questionable. If something causes so much problems and distress to the world that just shows as an example that something is wrong. In the New Testament it says the body is the temple of ? so ? speaks to us on the inside... I think we find ? within not in a external source like a book pushed on the masses.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I haven't found any solid evidence of a black people known as Hebrew Israelites ruling as Kings & Queens of earth from the land of Israel yet I find overwhelming evidence of Ancient Egyptians and other black civilizations such as the Sumerians... If we were to put down all religious literature and look at the archaeology FACTS one would think that the Ancient Egyptians were the greatest black civilization with known evidence from the earth alone and without book. The earth has been here for a very long time and certain civilization records go back to well over 100,000 years yet I am suppose to believe that as soon as ? created blacks he has been punishing only us over and over again with slavery while he still allows non black races to rule over us who sin just like us? And this slavery started happening less than 6,000 years ago around the time whites came into existence although blacks had already existed thousands upon thousands of years b4 that? hmmmm something is not adding up with this theory.

Is.Ra.El and Amen are Ancient Egyptians concepts...

Research shows that the Hyksos invaded Egypt and stole their knowledge and became known as the modern day Jews... It's also believed that they plagerized Ancient Egyptian text and other sources to help form modern religion.. This is also stated in their Talmud.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't fully subscribe to any one doctrine as I am still researching from many sources but this is a very good book to check out to those interested... it has over 60 five star reviews on amazon.com alone.

http://www.amazon.com/Jehovah-Unmasked-Nathaniel-J-Merritt/dp/1411651472

Jehovah Unmasked! [Paperback]
    Nathaniel J. Merritt (Author)

33881331.JPG

From the Publisher
    JEHOVAH UNMASKED! The True Identity of the Bible-? Revealed, has been such a success as to warrant a NEW EDITION. This second edition takes the reader even deeper into the truly bizarre side of the Bible. A side you will never hear read from any pulpit anywhere. Come along for a wild ride as the author unfolds to you, in your own Bible, mysteries and weirdness that the churches of Christendom would much rather you remain ignorant of. Be prepared for shock after shock as the light of understanding dawns and you realize how completely YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO by all the churches of Christendom! Read for yourself, IN YOUR OWN BIBLE, the LIES OF ? in the Garden of Eden AND THE TRUTH TOLD BY THE SERPENT!

From the Author
    JEHOVAH UNMASKED was a lifetime in the making. My lifetime. Never one to believe or think what the herd believes or thinks, my life has been one of spiritual searching and discovery. The Jehovah's Witnesses sect was my first sustained experience of religion, and they nearly killed me with their raging murderous Old Testament ? of hate and vengeance. After being shunned by the Witnesses I began an intense spiritual odyssey through the Baptist ministry and then the Buddhist priesthood that culminated in my embracing Gnosticism. Join me on my journey and be prepared for the wildest ride imaginable through the pages of the Bible!
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    babies had it coming to them?

if their parents did. just like you can observe children inherit their parents mistakes in the present day? it all boils down to mans choice. did the most high ? the baby who was born with underdeveloped lungs because his mom smoked dope? no. his mothers action was the causality. like i said before, if you took time to look at the text thoroughly you would note that there is an original law which is the order of creation, then a law of mans relationship to the material world (be fruitful, multiply, be caretaker of their earth) then an outer law given to the people on a curve according to their diminished understanding.people get javked up because they go against the grain and they can take innocents with them. the text implies we are an ecology of people. we affect one another. when we make bad choices it is us who activate the universal corrective force against ourselves. it has to manifest in physical reality one way or another.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I haven't found any solid evidence of a black people known as Hebrew Israelites ruling as Kings & Queens of earth from the land of Israel yet I find overwhelming evidence of Ancient Egyptians and other black civilizations such as the Sumerians... If we were to put down all religious literature and look at the archaeology FACTS one would think that the Ancient Egyptians were the greatest black civilization with known evidence from the earth alone and without book. The earth has been here for a very long time and certain civilization records go back to well over 100,000 years yet I am suppose to believe that as soon as ? created blacks he has been punishing only us over and over again with slavery while he still allows non black races to rule over us who sin just like us? And this slavery started happening less than 6,000 years ago around the time whites came into existence although blacks had already existed thousands upon thousands of years b4 that? hmmmm something is not adding up with this theory.

Is.Ra.El and Amen are Ancient Egyptians concepts...

Research shows that the Hyksos invaded Egypt and stole their knowledge and became known as the modern day Jews... It's also believed that they plagerized Ancient Egyptian text and other sources to help form modern religion.. This is also stated in their Talmud.

yeah but just because words sounds the same or similar dont mean its the same consept.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I respect your right to your own belief and everything however I have a different one... I don't wish to live my life dedicated to worship of a deity just based off of reading the Bible alone itself.. Many people are deceived into doing this as they are brainwashed to believe that every word of the Bible or Quran is the 100% inspired word of ? and if they don't believe a certain ? exist by a particular name based off blind faith and only worship him then they will go to hell for an eternity. I do not need to read a book to know that a Creator exist when my existent proves that a Creator exist but a book telling me this Creator has a name and demands worship is highly suspicious to me especially considering that the earth has existed for millions of years and this book that contains this information has only been in existence for a few thousand years and this certain deity was not worshipped until recently in earth history.. I did countless hours of additional research outside of the Bible from non-biased sources to form my opinion. I looked into suppressed information and other gospels that the powers that be don't promote and many of these sources makes more sense. There is no way I could ever believe a highly promoted book by the government contain the complete truth and history of this world. I never been a religious person but I was first brought into the Bible a few years ago when someone was teaching hebrew israelite doctrine from the Bible. At first I believed off bat based off their interpretation of scripture but when I got to reading on my own and asking questions I knew something was not right so I did additional research. There are many people who have done the same thing and overstand that religion is part of a game by the powers that be. I don't think there is such a thing as "? 's Word" on this earth because PRIME CREATOR is UNKNOWABLE and has no gender and no name... Religion has only caused division, war, death, and destruction to this world... the Bible is only one book but it has over 30,000 denominations of Christianity that base it as it's prime source... Most Hebrew Israelites have began to war and send death threats to each other based on Bible arguments. Then many only believe in the Old Testament and believe the New Testament to be false cuz apparently many so called prophecies are questionable. If something causes so much problems and distress to the world that just shows as an example that something is wrong. In the New Testament it says the body is the temple of ? so ? speaks to us on the inside... I think we find ? within not in a external source like a book pushed on the masses.
    what does worship mean in hebrew?
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if their parents did. just like you can observe children inherit their parents mistakes in the present day? it all boils down to mans choice. did the most high ? the baby who was born with underdeveloped lungs because his mom smoked dope? no. his mothers action was the causality. like i said before, if you took time to look at the text thoroughly you would note that there is an original law which is the order of creation, then a law of mans relationship to the material world (be fruitful, multiply, be caretaker of their earth) then an outer law given to the people on a curve according to their diminished understanding.people get javked up because they go against the grain and they can take innocents with them. the text implies we are an ecology of people. we affect one another. when we make bad choices it is us who activate the universal corrective force against ourselves. it has to manifest in physical reality one way or another.

My belief in a Creator does not come from the words of a book forced upon the world through Inquisitions, slavery, and Crusades... The truth lies within everyone and the true Creator does not ? people. You said that the babies had it coming to them based upon what the parents had done but according to the Old Testament children are not to be put to death for the sins of the father and vice verse.

Deuteronomy 24:16
    The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

People need to overstand that they have been fed lies and deception through all areas of life in this world including religion. I always thought to myself how could black people worship the same entity through the Bible that was forced on them by those that enslaved ancestors. The Israeli Jews only believe in the Tanakh and only worship Yahweh, but they condemn Yeshua and the New Testament. And it's suspicious to me that the other gospels of Christ such as Nag Hammadi are against the Old Testament. And when I read the New Testament many scriptures are contrary to the Old Testament still even after the Romans changed the book during the Council of Nicea.