edited February 2011
    Options
    Win, Nas, or Draw
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    but at the same time,pac couldve did it at the height of his success and to get back Biggie for betraying him and stealing his style

no one knows the truth why Pac did the ? he did and said

Faith couldve told the truth but got caught in the middle

no disrespect dog, but u a fool if u believe that hoes side of the story

she had no business hanging around 2pac, recording songs and goin parties with him...she was married woman, who was goin through issues with her husband and decided to ? around with his enemy and badboys nemesis

her excuses for goin with pac makes no sense, one min she is like i never knew him, the next she says she was trying to mend theyre relationship...which is all ? because at the time Faith was separated from BIG and mad at Badboy because they were supporting and covering up for him and his antics....Diddy put Kim and Big before Faith

if you think that hoe is innocent then u a sucka 4 luv

no one knows what truly happened, but the ? in pacs court soon as she decided to spend 3 days and nights with him...i am inclined to believe his side of the story, Faith did the ? on BIG.

you can see why big said that one line, he honestly thought the twins might not be his.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Faith Evans sail across the United States to f*ck with Biggie's enemy in the midst of their beef. Isnt that similar to what happen to Nas?

Who knew it was possible to "sail" across the US...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "Nas in the streets, they call it murrrrrda,
    WELCOME TO JAMROCK"
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when jay ? carmen, nas and carmen weren't together so i dont see the similarities
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    when jay ? carmen, nas and carmen weren't together so i dont see the similarities

Yea I'm sure Nas confirmed they were together when ol girl was hoeing herself out. This thread is ? because nobody has ever confirmed that Faith was ? tupac. I mean not even one person who was even rolling with the ? confirmed this. Obvious desperate attempt due to the fact Pac couldn't lyrically ? with BIG. So the ? went with lies and ? .......
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Was Emenim married to Kim Mathers when she had the baby by the no-name guy??
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no disrespect dog, but u a fool if u believe that hoes side of the story

she had no business hanging around 2pac, recording songs and goin parties with him...she was married woman, who was goin through issues with her husband and decided to ? around with his enemy and badboys nemesis

her excuses for goin with pac makes no sense, one min she is like i never knew him, the next she says she was trying to mend theyre relationship...which is all ? because at the time Faith was separated from BIG and mad at Badboy because they were supporting and covering up for him and his antics....Diddy put Kim and Big before Faith

if you think that hoe is innocent then u a sucka 4 luv

no one knows what truly happened, but the ? in pacs court soon as she decided to spend 3 days and nights with him...i am inclined to believe his side of the story, Faith did the ? on BIG.

you can see why big said that one line, he honestly thought the twins might not be his.

they will never understand....

lets say faith didnt ? pac... after all she did with him she might as well have...
    i bet big would rather have her ? pac on the low
    than to spend all that time with him, let it get out in the public, and forever speculate if it did happen or not...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    Yea I'm sure Nas confirmed they were together when ol girl was hoeing herself out. This thread is ? because nobody has ever confirmed that Faith was ? tupac. I mean not even one person who was even rolling with the ? confirmed this. Obvious desperate attempt due to the fact Pac couldn't lyrically ? with BIG. So the ? went with lies and ? .......

confirm the bold and i'll concede
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

idk
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yet there's no "Marshall lost"..that ? needs to be viral as well.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    confirm the bold and i'll concede

idk

I wonder if the kid is mixed.....

Yes it would be interesting to see who has accumulated the most "Losses"........

I bet alot of people wanted to forget that Emenim pays child support for his child and another mans child as well as spousal support for his ? -head ex wife.

He got married to her twice which should be considered a double L since she's a well known ? and a junkie by his own admission.

...I wonder if people consider getting tea-bagged as being a loss or do they see it as good-ol ? -? fun??

Yes Marshall lost, from being molested by his stepfather to being sued by his mother, to pistol-whipping a bouncer for kissing his ex wife.

the poor kid even took an on-screen ass-whooping

he used to be a dish-washer

heard he made racist tapes after a "black" girl broke his heart.

the high levels of estrogen in his body make it impossible for him to grow ? hair

he admitted to sending homosexual singer Elton John a ? -ring.

He got dissed by a pop-diva for being a stalker

his baby-mama told the world that he has a tiny wee-wee and thats why he hates women

he had so many holes in his shoes that Proof had to give him a pair of Pro-wings w/o the strings.

I thought only rock stars had to go to rehab??

No other rapper has worn a dress and panty-hose in multiple videos.

He even ruined a Tupac album with his soulless production

He jinxed proof by having him killed in a video and then Proof gets killed in real life. (Art imitating life)

The poor child even wore a Du-rag!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yes it would be interesting to see who has accumulated the most "Losses"........

I bet alot of people wanted to forget that Emenim pays child support for his child and another mans child as well as spousal support for his ? -head ex wife.

He got married to her twice which should be considered a double L since she's a well known ? and a junkie by his own admission.

...I wonder if people consider getting tea-bagged as being a loss or do they see it as good-ol ? -? fun??

Yes Marshall lost, from being molested by his stepfather to being sued by his mother, to pistol-whipping a bouncer for kissing his ex wife.

the high levels of estrogen in his body make it impossible for him to grow ? hair

his baby-mama told the world that he has a tiny wee-wee and thats why he hates women

he had so many holes in his shoes that Proof had to give him a pair of Pro-wings w/o the strings.

He jinxed proof by having him killed in a video and then Proof gets killed in real life. (Art imitating life)

There's no defending these L's which are numerous.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There's no defending these L's which are numerous.

tell that to shadyteam
  • a-l-p
    a-l-p Members Posts: 18
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does anyone remember that interview from Ray-J when he talked about the stuff he saw while hanging around at the Can-Am studio's back in the day? He said he saw Faith sitting on Pac's lap at the session when they was recording Happy Home and Wonda Why They Call U ? . The interview is still on the web.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

thing about em is he takes pride in that ? and made millions off kim treating him like a ?
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    faith denied it in a interview so....really have no proof

Cosign. ? thread no one but PAC said the ? happened. In Nas situation everyone admitted it did. L-matic.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Cleveland Cavaliers Nas 25 games in a row
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited February 2011
    Options
    cam.png
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    faith-and-pac.jpg
    ^^^^^
    "Gotta go, Coolio mean it's gettin Too Hot
    If Fey' had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs
    Get it? Tu-pac's?"

Biggie-Brooklyn's Finest
    ^^^^PROOF

That's not really proof. I love 2pac but he couldv'e been lying, Faith has never admitted sleeping with Biggie. She actually said 2pac acted a fool when they were alone and was acting disrespectful because she wouldn't ? him. She could be lying too, but the reality is that we really don't know. Carmen has admitted to smashing Jay-Z, so it's different.

All things being said, I'm a huge 2pac and Biggie fan. I think Pac is the greatest ever matter of fact, but let's be real, there's no proof.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Because ? and getting burned and not mentioning that means more than hip hop to these TMZ ass ? than the music. Mad ? got the HPV aint dont know it. They too busy thinking Mike jordan is ?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a-l-p wrote: »
    Does anyone remember that interview from Ray-J when he talked about the stuff he saw while hanging around at the Can-Am studio's back in the day? He said he saw Faith sitting on Pac's lap at the session when they was recording Happy Home and Wonda Why They Call U ? . The interview is still on the web.

1236766758_morgan_Freeman_loop.gif
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    faith-and-pac.jpg
    ^^^^^
    "Gotta go, Coolio mean it's gettin Too Hot
    If Fey' had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs
    Get it? Tu-pac's?"

Biggie-Brooklyn's Finest
    ^^^^PROOF
    It baffles me how ? can continue to deny it even when Big said it himself.

HOw you gone argue with the ? that was in a position to actually know? BIGGIE lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

I laughed out loud for real at the bolded LOL ? said "the poor kid"

lmao@ throwing in the du-rag part out the blue
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

BIG and Faith werent toegther either when she went over there

on paper they were married, but at the time they were goinh through problems due to BIG ? with Kim, Charlie baltimoore and other hoes..she caught him in the act

Also badboy put Faith career on hold

So she went and chilled with Pac, and recorded 2 songs with him, spent 3 days with him, partying it up, which was a automatic L for BIG.....she knew what she was doing and how it would ? her husband off, but thats what happens when a womans scorned. If she was willing to go that far what would stop her from having sex with Pac?

If Pac ? or never ? is besides the point, people will always believe he did simply because she went over there and did that ? intentionally to get BIG mad.....

However i'm sure Pac ? given all the evidence...

If he can ? Moddana, Salli Richardson-Whitfield etc....i'm sure he could ? a fat lonely Faith Evans.