what if NAS wouldv have died and biggie lived would nas be the GREATEST

Options

Comments

• MarcAntoine
    MarcAntoine Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pac smashin Biggie's WIFE at the time is different than Jay-z bein wit Nas' baby mama when we wuzn't even messin with her at the time.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cause nobody can prove pac smashed bigs wife
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^if beyonce and jayz separated and then went and spent 3 days with 50cent making songs, attending parties, she'd be found guilty

u cant be married female and go spend time with a ? u dont know and is beefing with ur husband, thats wrong on so many levels

faiths first excuse was she was trying to dead the beef lol

then 10 years later she said she needed the money and puff and big werent lookin out for her and that she was separated from big

u do the math...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^if beyonce and jayz separated and then went and spent 3 days with 50cent making songs, attending parties, she'd be found guilty

u cant be married female and go spend time with a ? u dont know and is beefing with ur husband, thats wrong on so many levels

faiths first excuse was she was trying to dead the beef lolthen 10 years later she said she needed the money and puff and big werent lookin out for her and that she was separated from big

u do the math...

Lol @ Faith going to the west coast to try to squash her husband's beef for him

cosign this post. tell me this UBSA (United Biggie Stans Alliance) why would a wife of a husband go spend time with her husband's enemy on the low?

If a woman did that, no telling what else she has done out there
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and it just goes to show which ? in here are ? whipped and which ? dont let a lying ? slide

if my ? spending days and nights with a ? who wants me dead, that ? is guilty by association, dont matter if she say she ? him or not...in my eyes she ? him and thats that....but im a real ? , u cant let a ? get away with ? like that....

a ? whipped ? , is a typa ? who would believe anythin his ? tells him, while he out gettin bread puttin food on the table, his ? suckin the mailmans ?

? be like "well she said she didnt ? him, so i believe her because we are truly in love" get the ? outta here u soft ass believe anythin type ? lmaoooo
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol @ Faith going to the west coast to try to squash her husband's beef for him

cosign this post. tell me this UBSA (United Biggie Stans Alliance) why would a wife of a husband go spend time with her husband's enemy on the low?

If a woman did that, no telling what else she has done out there

dead

her stories changed a few times over the last 10 years or so

word, the mentality of some of these soft ? made ? who wud believe a hoes word over common sense.....

biggy knew faith ? pac, he went on record and aired the ? out....
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dead

her stories changed a few times over the last 10 years or so

word, the mentality of some of these soft ? made ? who wud believe a hoes word over common sense.....

biggy knew faith ? pac, he went on record and aired the ? out....

I'll tell you whats mess up about it too & more evidence.

Faith is strictly in pictures with the enemy looking 80% drowsy with Pac on a late night in southern california, right in the middle of the east & west coast beef.

but that right there along is not enough evidence for the UBSA
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats like seeing your ol lady come home & being dropped off by your enemy in front of your house

but no no no, she aint do anything (even tho she with the man's enemy & she know about them beefing) but as long she say she didnt, then her word is law

hahaha

these ? want concrete evidence,

? if ur hoe cheating on u 9 times out 10 she aint gonna let u know she suckin another ? ? ...

if ya lady chillin with ur enemy, she is capable of anything,
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'll tell you whats mess up about it too & more evidence.

Faith is strictly in pictures looking 80% drowsy with Pac on a late night in southern california, right in the middle of the east & west coast beef.

but that right there along is not enough evidence for the UBSA

that ? looks ? and high as ? in that picture
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that ? looks ? and high as ? in that picture

post the pictures for them, so the UBSA Express can realize how their ol lady can do some sneaky shss
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    post the pictures for them, so the UBSA Express can realize how their ol lady can do some sneaky shss

she was ? on henesseeyyyyyyyyy

faithpic.gif

faith-2pac.jpg

2Pac_FaithEvans.jpg

faith-evans-anthony-mackie-antonique-smith.jpg?w=594
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Building from what synth said...if Pac could ? women like Madonna and Adina Howard, then i wouldn't put it past Faith to give up the ? to 2Pac.

"Gotta go, 'coolio', meaning it's getting too hot/ if Fay (Faith) had twins, she'll probably have two Pacs/ get it?...2Pac's"-Biggie, Brooklyn's Finest

I don't know if Pac ? Faith or not, but something must've happened for Big to drop those bars^, that sounds like more than paranoia.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    faith-evans-anthony-mackie-antonique-smith.jpg?w=594

Lol, you a fool for that one.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooooooooo
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Building from what synth said...if Pac could ? women like Madonna and Adina Howard, then i wouldn't put it past Faith to give up the ? to 2Pac.

"Gotta go, 'coolio', meaning it's getting too hot/ if Fay (Faith) had twins, she'll probably have two Pacs/ get it?...2Pac's"-Biggie, Brooklyn's Finest

I don't know if Pac ? Faith or not, but something must've happened for Big to drop those bars^, that sounds like more than paranoia.

cosign

Yo Cannabis, if you seen your ol lady taking pictures with your number 1 enemy while she in drowsy & sloppy mode

or he just so happen drop your ol lady off in front of your house, would you automatically be like "aye this chick doing some grimey shss or f*cking around on me or worst". Is that enough evidence to think that she f*ck with the enemy?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cosign

Yo Cannabis, if you seen your ol lady taking pictures with your number 1 enemy while she in drowsy & sloppy mode

or he just so happen drop your ol lady off in front of your house, would you automatically be like "aye this chick doing some grimey shss or f*cking around on me or worst". Is that enough evidence to think that she f*ck with the enemy?

Yeah, that would be enough evidence, i would assume the worst i was in Big's shoes. She was getting ? /high with the enemy, the same enemy that said "That's why i ? your ? you fat ? ", i'm pretty damn sure Faith heard that, lol.

R.I.P. to Big and Pac though.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the difference was that faith was married to biggie while carmen and nas were broken up when jay ? her.

Why can't most of these jigga groupies and lovers sink this quote above in their head?? Nas never wifed her up and she started creeping once she found out that esco was sleeping with groupies left and right. I think the icing on the cake was wen he smashed Sade.
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It kinda made Jay look like the Nas groupie that Nas was sayin he wuz. U go from droppin cuz name in every album to gettin at his ex...i know jay one of the greatest and he got way more money than Nas...but that was lame and made Ether more convincing
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    uppin for the UBS Express
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my whole thing is this, If BIG and Faith were beefing (we all know they were)...........and Fay knew BIG was smashing mad groupies and also LIL KIM why on earth would she need to deny it????????? i mean, they was having martial issues, if she really banged PAC she could just say it.....thats y i dont believe PAC smashed!! he jus wanted to get under BIG skin
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    my whole thing is this, If BIG and Faith were beefing (we all know they were)...........and Fay knew BIG was smashing mad groupies and also LIL KIM why on earth would she need to deny it????????? i mean, they was having martial issues, if she really banged PAC she could just say it.....thats y i dont believe PAC smashed!! he jus wanted to get under BIG skin

because it wud not be good look for her and her career

most women unlike carmen dont want to be made out to be trifling hoes, especially ones with kids and wanting to get back with her husband and get her career on badboy back on track...

after all the ? with pac, she wanted to get back with BIG again, and get badboy to drop her second lp, which they did in 1998....

admitting she ? Pac wud have been career suicide, she made a hasty decision by goin over there to spend time with Pac and let her personal feelings creep in

she was mad at badboy and biggy, however after he died, everything worked out better for her...she got her career back on track
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The bias towards bashing Nas is incredible on this site....why would a MARRIED WOMAN go across the country to chill with her husband's sworn enemy who has been threatening his life and sayin the ? set him up to get shot. She goes over there and reportedly sits on this ? 's lap while they are recording tracks. Even if he didn't smash (which I believe he did) that's warrant enough for punishment if u ask me.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would pac lie bout smashing a average ? when at the time he had more fame than the whole bad boy label
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would pac lie bout smashing a average ? when at the time he had more fame than the whole bad boy label

• dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited August 2011
    Options
    because it wud not be good look for her and her career

most women unlike carmen dont want to be made out to be trifling hoes, especially ones with kids and wanting to get back with her husband and get her career on badboy back on track...

after all the ? with pac, she wanted to get back with BIG again, and get badboy to drop her second lp, which they did in 1998....

admitting she ? Pac wud have been career suicide, she made a hasty decision by goin over there to spend time with Pac and let her personal feelings creep in

she was mad at badboy and biggy, however after he died, everything worked out better for her...she got her career back on track

cmon systhesis........Big been gone 15 yrs and she dropped a book 2 years ago, she could easily admitted it in the book to get it to sell 5 million copies...but she didnt!!!! she got no career to worry about in 2009. she aint let PAC hit