what if NAS wouldv have died and biggie lived would nas be the GREATEST

Options

Comments

• dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would pac lie bout smashing a average ? when at the time he had more fame than the whole bad boy label

cuz this avg. broad was a R/B star and the wift of the King of NY at the time......DUH!!!!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so we just gon take Faith Evans word fo it?

The same Faith Evans that went to the west coast & chill with Biggie's enemy & company on a evening night in southern california

in pictures loaded & ? faced with alcohol & drugs, but she telling the truth about her actions?

ok
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    cuz this avg. broad was a R/B star and the wift of the King of NY at the time......DUH!!!!!!

why didnt he continue with it and say he smashed kim also if he was telling lies?
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why didnt he continue with it and say he smashed kim also if he was telling lies?

? cuz he aint have no PICS of him n KIM ....c'mon bro..use common sense
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Faith innocents went out the window when she went to the west coast to down liquor shots with Biggie's enemy
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if he smashed Faith, y not take pics of her naked or of her takin the D!!!!! thats how you ether a enemy!!!! no studio pics make a believer out of me
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cmon systhesis........Big been gone 15 yrs and she dropped a book 2 years ago, she could easily admitted it in the book to get it to sell 5 million copies...but she didnt!!!! she got no career to worry about in 2009. she aint let PAC hit

and how wud she look her kids in the face?

how will she go to ms wallace and look her in the face

faith aint no lil kim, she aint about to air her ? on front street for a book sale, Faith was set for life financially soon as BIG died, she aint about to run her name in the mud for a book. Ms Wallace has looked out for her and the kids,

her story however did change, thats undeniable, which is further proof she was ready to tell any tale not too look like the bad guy, she even made BIG to be the bad guy.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if he smashed Faith, y not take pics of her naked or of her takin the D!!!!! thats how you ether a enemy!!!! no studio pics make a believer out of me

? it wasnt 2011, this is the damn 90's niggs never had iphones or digital cameras...? had damn pagers, lol how old are u ?

why didnt jay take a pic of carmen?

why didnt LL take a picture of ice t's girl?

why didnt pac take pics of him ? moddonna, or every other high profile celeb....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? the ? pac ? faith, she will take that with her to her grave.
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? it wasnt aint 2011, this is the damn 90's niggs never had iphones or digital cameras...? had damn pagers, lol how are u ?

why didnt jay take a pic of carmen?

why didnt LL take a picture of ice t's girl?

the same camera tht took the studio pics coulda took the smashin ones

point is we agree 2 disagree, i seen ur post history and know u ride for PAC regardless
    why didnt pac take pics of him ? moddonna, or every other high profile celeb....
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo my two cents, they ? , and that picture says it all
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't believe Pac smashed Fay though. Why would she still be lying about it in 2009? Who is she trying to protect, Biggie?
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I don't believe Pac smashed Fay though. Why would she still be lying about it in 2009? Who is she trying to protect, Biggie?

co-sign...........15 years, she got no reason 2 lie. her son never even met BIG.....matter fact he considers Faith 2nd husband his dad cuz BIG was killed when he was 3 months...so Faith got no reason to lie. Dnt act like Pac aint got a track record of lying........(blaming Bad Boy when he knew Haitian jack and Hench had him shot up in 94
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dabull you trying to compare todays instant media culture and technology to 1996, you way off

the pics he took with faith were public property (taken by whoever), where do u see pac with a big ass 1996 camera in his hand?

and why the ? wud faith evans want to be but naked on camera?

did jay bring a cam with him when he ? carmen?

how obvious wud that look? come on ? lmao

u sounding lil inexperienced with women here
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dabull you trying to compare todays instant media culture and technology to 1996, you way off

the pics he took with faith were public property (taken by whoever), where do u see pac with a big ass 1996 camera in his hand?

Breh, you are taking a picture of a man standing next to a woman in a PUBLIC PLACE and FULLY CLOTHED as proof that they ? . ? out here acting like we on MEDIATAKEOUT instead of ALLHIPHOP
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options

her kids, her reputation, her integrity, ms wallace and draggin her husbands name into the mud of who's inheritance she has benefited from

faith dont strike me as a lil kim type woman who'd feel comfortable being known as a freaky hoe

women cheat, thats part of life i'm afraid, even ones who pride themselves , however some are good at hiding the past and others don't give a ? .

faith has a new clean cut respectable reputation at stake, music career, stage show musicals, books, womens talk shows, not a good look to say for the past 15 years she's been telling lies.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Breh, you are taking a picture of a man standing next to a woman in a PUBLIC PLACE and FULLY CLOTHED as proof that they ? . ? out here acting like we on MEDIATAKEOUT instead of ALLHIPHOP

naw i'm lookin at a ? woman who spent 3 days with pac whilst he was beefing with her husband.

she was separated, she caught him cheating a number of times, she was mad at puff (in her own words), desperate for money because nobody was lookin out for her, so she went and did her own thing over on the westcoast

sorry but the ? in pacs court there ? , u cant tell me nothing, she was guilty soon as she sat on his lap
  • MarcAntoine
    MarcAntoine Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Even if he didn't smash...that wuz jus so disrespectful I can't even fathom it to this day. She be actin like it wuzn't ludicrous to go chill out, smoke, drink, wutever they did with someone who is threatenin your husband.
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options

listen bruh, ur comparison is way off cuz Carmen ADMitted to smashin JAY
    Fay denied it for 15 years.....when she got no reason to protect BIG since we all know he was smashin chicks right after they got married.......u make no sense. dont try to insult a ? about bein inexperienced with women when im just comin at you with basic discussion......
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Even if he didn't smash...that wuz jus so disrespectful I can't even fathom it to this day. She be actin like it wuzn't ludicrous to go chill out, smoke, drink, wutever they did with someone who is threatenin your husband.

slowly my ? MarcAntoine is seeing the light.............it sounds good on record... but PAC aint smash that ? wife.
    sidenote...can we at least agree that knowing who robbed and shot you while you do NOTHIN about it>>>>>>>>making up lies about smashing my wife
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options

^^^^^^the bolded is an underrated post
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fay denied it for 15 years.....

yeah cause carmen was gonna get paid off the book

most hoes care bout what others think of them so they lie
  • MarcAntoine
    MarcAntoine Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    Options
    slowly my ? MarcAntoine is seeing the light.............it sounds good on record... but PAC aint smash that ? wife.
    sidenote...can we at least agree that knowing who robbed and shot you while you do NOTHIN about it>>>>>>>>making up lies about smashing my wife

As a Pac fan I still believe he did jus cuz i dont see him lying like that..but it is different then Nas' situation cuz technically Faith ain never admit nor wuz there any concrete evidence to say otherwise so we gotta go with her word. But it wuz still disrespectful on her part to go chill and make a song wit da ? let alone be hugged up wit him in a pic.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fay denied it for 15 years.....when she got no reason to protect BIG since we all know he was smashin chicks right after they got married.......u make no sense. dont try to insult a ? about bein inexperienced with women when im just comin at you with basic discussion......

ofcourse broke ass carmen admitted it, not every ? is like carmen,

Put it this way, Faith Evans spent 3 days with 2pac, you don't think he tried to ? ? Was BIGGY so good looking that Faith could turn down Pac's advances? You think Fath gave a ? about being faithful seeing as Biggy was in NY having threesomes with Lil Kim and Charlie Baltimoore, throwing money in the air, drinking Moet, white her career was on the rocks and was broke as ? ?

Sorry man you taking the L over here believing a hoe wudnt sink that low and not give up the ? ....i hope u aint married yet ?
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo we really need a spin off on how nice NAS and BIG are on the MIC if we niggz are spendin all dis time tryna go @ their personal life.........all HATE aside
    BIG and Nas as rappers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY!