master p >>>>>>>>>>>>> jay-z

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No one is putting up the numbers to back up their claims though. So you know what that means..............
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z still think he 22 years old. Lol @ Young Hov, sit ya ancient ass down somewhere

i live my life like a video........lol.............young hov hahahahahahahahah
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Here ya go like promised. Have fun.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when ever somebody tries to say so and so is better than jay z,a large magority of "jigga warriors" as they are called, tend to make their arguement based off of who has more money,in which jay wins.

but in this case he doesnt,so if that is the case master p trumps jay,right?

jay fans im sorry to say it but by your logic it goes like this.......master p>>>>>>>>>jay-z

and in terms of rapping skills jay-z > pac....what's your point?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Here ya go like promised. Have fun.

good man...
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pointless thread that needs to be locked.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeh Master P is better as far as business everyone knows that

weezy even Jay Z knows he is no 2pac and doesn't have the Album's 2pac made or the talent 2pac had

2pac made timeless Music while Jay Z is a decent Rapper
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and in terms of rapping skills jay-z > pac....what's your point?

whats yours?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Yeh Master P is better as far as business everyone knows that

weezy even Jay Z knows he is no 2pac and doesn't have the Album's 2pac made or the talent 2pac had

2pac made timeless Music while Jay Z is a decent Rapper

everybody except jay groupies know that
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »

That too but I guess I gotta let it ride now.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ you "jamacia"
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah he also gave hip-hop the blueprint on ? music............

The initiative is the only recording label committed to signing and promoting hip-hop artists with responsible image and lyrics.

Should have thought about this the first time around......

No his son will continue the legacy of more ? music to drop.........
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ you "jamacia"

I know.

I can't believe a mod just let himself get bamboozled like that.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options

i sometimes go into your eminem threads and think they are ? but i have never said they should be locked because everybody should be able to say what they want.....even if you feel its pointless.....i feel a million em threads are pointless but i dont feel they should be locked at all
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    everybody except jay groupies know that

Jay Z has a cool Flow

2pac was a Song Writer that could craft memorable Album's and connect with his listeners 2pac unlike Jay Z actually said something deep in his Lyrics and had emotion

I think Jay Z lacks Soul and substance and isn't really a Writer he is a Freestyler in the booth
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is Master P part of the Illuminati.......can some conspiracy theorist answer this for me.......
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i sometimes go into your eminem threads and think they are ? but i have never said they should be locked because everybody should be able to say what they want.....even if you feel its pointless.....i feel a million em threads are pointless but i dont feel they should be locked at all

That's probably because my Eminem threads, while they may appear "? ", are actually full of substance more times than not. I'm not just spewing a bunch of random, off the wall ? . I present a premise, and back it up with examples and specifications.

What the hell is the point of this thread?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont listen to master p at alllllllll and i listen to a little jay z......im not saying p is the better rapper....im using the jay z fans own argument against them and NOW its stupid and pointless......if you are a jay fan but have never used this argument then this isnt directed at you
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's probably because my Eminem threads, while they may appear "? ", are actually full of substance more times than not. I'm not just spewing a bunch of random, off the wall ? . I present a premise, and back it up with examples and specifications.

What the hell is the point of this thread?

my point is simple,guy..........money does not determine who is better in a hip hop conversation
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sorry Pun you have to agree with the man Censorship is wack and if you do not like a thread the best way to make it go away is to not support it. That said this thread hits upon a truth When it comes to Biggie and Jigga a lot of these kats are sensitve Hypocrites. THey want to credit them with ? they did not do and disregard the ? they did do, they try and perpetuate revisionist history. Hate him or Love Him Master P was about is still about making money and he is still the best in Hiphop to do it on his own. He did the ? without a Dame Or Def jam Backing strictly independant and proved it can be done by a black Man Jay has had every crutch and has been around for just as Long as still is not catching him...
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Is Master P part of the Illuminati.......can some conspiracy theorist answer this for me.......

im not sure.....
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sorry Pun you have to agree with the man Censorship is wack and if you do not like a thread the best way to make it go away is to not support it. That said this thread hits upon a truth When it comes to Biggie and Jigga a lot of these kats are sensitve Hypocrites. THey want to credit them with ? they did not do and disregard the ? they did do, they try and perpetuate revisionist history. Hate him or Love Him Master P was about is still about making money and he is still the best in Hiphop to do it on his own. He did the ? without a Dame Or Def jam Backing strictly independant and proved it can be done by a black Man Jay has had every crutch and has been around for just as Long as still is not catching him...

i like this fazeem guy,nh
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jay-z hate thread
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jay-z hate thread

lol reading is fundamental.....i clearly said i listen to jay and not master p.....no hate at all.....my point is money means nothing when discussing who is the better rapper
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jay-z hate thread

This is the best argument somebody can come up with for someone putting a hole in sales arguments.