master p >>>>>>>>>>>>> jay-z

Options

Comments

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy
    lol @ the utter lack of response to my jabs @ hiphop's very own ? ..

smh @ gettin' rich off of & bleeding your OWN people dry with audible poison & THEN talkin' about puttin' out positive hiphop.. but what's the worth of all the wealth on earth when he sold his soul? dudes the mordern day version of those african tribal leaders who sold neighboring tribe's men, women & children to pale faced slave dealers..

that's why that positive rap album flopped [32,000 records worldwide] like winter coats in the middle of a jamaica summer.. because you can't unfry things.

"This record isn't about making money, it's about providing a choice,
    changing, and hopefully saving lives,"
    ~Master P

6copvh3.gif

he knew it wasn't sellin' because he made a mint off selling his own people out by appealing to the lowest common denominator.. he's nothing more than ghetto trash with a bank account..
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ the utter lack of response to my jabs @ hiphop's very own ? ..

smh @ gettin' rich off of & bleeding your OWN people dry with audible poison & THEN talkin' about puttin' out positive hiphop.. but what's the worth of all the wealth on earth when he sold his soul? dudes the mordern day version of those african tribal leaders who sold neighboring tribe's men, women & children to pale faced slave dealers..

that's why that positive rap album flopped [32,000 records worldwide] like winter coats in the middle of a jamaica summer.. because you can't unfry things.

"This record isn't about making money, it's about providing a choice,
    changing, and hopefully saving lives,"
    ~Master P

6copvh3.gif

he knew it wasn't sellin' because he made a mint off selling his own people out by appealing to the lowest common denominator.. he's nothing more than ghetto trash with a bank account..

like i already have said to you.....I DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT MASTER P.......so your rambling is pointless...........my point was you cant argue who is the better rapper by how much money they have.....
  • rusty shackleford
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you must not have been able to translate what "oooookkkkkaaaaayyyy" meant........it meant i dont give a damn and yet you typed more......im not a fan of master p at ALL.....so stop it
    i never said you were a fan.. i'm merely here to add my educated opinion..

calm yourself & have some tea.
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Another inside the box thinker who thinks you have to sell "products" to make more money off of over 600 million that you already have......are people this slow in 2010?

You must be a damn ? . I am not going to argue with you if you are so unintelligent as to think Master P is still pulling in money. He filed for bankrupcy in 03 and what has he done since then? Who's buying his clothes, shoes, or records? His venture into wrestling was a failure, his New No Limit has not sold any records. You are so stupid to think because you "supposedly" had 600 million dollars, it can't go away even if you invest badly. Please go to college, take some business classes, graduate and then come back to talk to those that have at least an inclination of what they are talking about.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    great l wrote: »
    You must be a damn ? . I am not going to argue with you if you are so unintelligent as to think Master P is still pulling in money. He filed for bankrupcy in 03 and what has he done since then? Who's buying his clothes, shoes, or records? His venture into wrestling was a failure, his New No Limit has not sold any records. You are so stupid to think because you "supposedly" had 600 million dollars, it can't go away even if you invest badly. Please go to college, take some business classes, graduate and then come back to talk to those that have at least an inclination of what they are talking about.

lol dude said go to college
  • rusty shackleford
    edited June 2010
    Options
    like i already have said to you.....I DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT MASTER P.......so your rambling is pointless...........my point was you cant argue who is the better rapper by how much money they have.....
    & your point is correct.. money/material wealth provides a distraction from the fact that master p's completely void of talent.. & jay z used to rap like das efx before biggie came out.. he obtained his style with a pad of tracing paper.. they're both hot garbage.. [probably not a smart idea to fan the flames of this ignorance with thread titles like the one for this thread though..]

i said that.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? still denyin P money?? Ya'll jigga warriors are hilarious.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? still denyin P money?? Ya'll jigga warriors are hilarious.

20 pages in lol
  • rusty shackleford
    edited June 2010
    Options
    20 pages in lol
    that's what happens when you appeal to the lowest common denominator.. you're gonna do no limit numbers.. circa 1997/8 of course.. P couldn't sell smoke signals now.. but that's what happens when fish realise you're puttin' poison on the hook.. they spread the ? out.. & hell.... if posts translated to money, you be on your way to P status..
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    20 pages FTL..........how about 5 pages........
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    20 pages FTL..........how about 5 pages........

lol you and about 3 others think i lost....vs 10 times that many people who agree with me.....i will take those numbers.........like jay said "men lie,women lie,numbers dont"
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? jay z. anything u jigga warriors getting ur ? wet over that jay z does now master p already did 15 years ago. at the same time jay z was a priority slave micheal turner was getting pimped by master P. you will never in your lifetime see a 85/15 P and D deal. u know what that means. it means that P couldnt be dropped from Priority, it meant that Priority was contractually obligated to release whatever master P pressed up from them and it meant P WAS SEEING 85% RETURN PROFITS. he made more money from priority than they did for thierselves signing him. bryan turner. mr priority himself said master P was making 15-20 MILLION dollars for every 1 MILLION records he pressed up under no limit. 70 million records sold u jigga warriors do the math. a ? major BARELY can recoup like that from selling a million records. P was the paper gangster, the hustler before puff and jay z turned into some high price manhattan ? for these record labels. u ? right master p>jay z.

I totally agree with your post 100% execpt the ? Jay-Z part lol. P was ? the rap game in the 90's and the ? was ? legendary. Yeah i may not have made enough in the past 10 years but he Bucked the game so hard that he doesn't need to. He sitting back and letting that money grow and he owns ALL OF THAT ? . Where other cats is selling (like ? ) everything that says No Limit is his ONLY!!! But isn't this what we should strive for is to own our own ? and get WEALTHY (not rich) off of it??? Props to P a TRU money maker!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    I totally agree with your post 100% execpt the ? Jay-Z part lol. P was ? the rap game in the 90's and the ? was ? legendary. Yeah i may not have made enough in the past 10 years but he Bucked the game so hard that he doesn't need to. He sitting back and letting that money grow and he owns ALL OF THAT ? . Where other cats is selling (like ? ) everything that says No Limit is his ONLY!!! But isn't this what we should strive for is to own our own ? and get WEALTHY (not rich) off of it??? Props to P a TRU money maker!!!

EXACTLY......yet dudes are telling me he lost 600+ million in 10 years smh
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

He would have to do something Super Stupid to go broke. He made so much money in the rap game that even though those ventures failed he could brush them off. I almost forgot about the movie game. Yeah his last few were stupid as hell but I'm Bout It & I Got The Hookup and hood classics.
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options

Just like he earned so quick, he can lose it just as fast.......go get an economics book or something.......I ain't saying P is broke, I ain't saying he not a millionaire....but the thread said that he had more than Jay-Z, then I provided a list by Forbes, and nobody has upped anything to show P's worth......so i suppose to believe you right?.......
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    He would have to do something Super Stupid to go broke. He made so much money in the rap game that even though those ventures failed he could brush them off. I almost forgot about the movie game. Yeah his last few were stupid as hell but I'm Bout It & I Got The Hookup and hood classics.

You don't have to do anything to lose money, doing nothing can lose money....do you think people that lost their 401k was doing stupid ? ?.......The communication company that P bought that was part of his $600 milli net worth, well if that company don't turn a profit, the money he invested is pretty much gone...so there is your loss.....
  • Detroitking313
    Detroitking313 Members Posts: 71
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P still got bread u crazy if u don't think so he still got the 20 million dollar crib n baton rouge his mom stay there and he crib n beverly hills cost 30 mill n he got a tv netowrk dropping, oil business, stocks, real estate, and etc and P doesn't report to Forbes due to the irs ? with him plus P was smart ? he sold 75 mill records and got 85% of sales and most of them cats didn't have contracts so he didn't have to pay royalties and ? n plus before P stop reporting his income he was worth was over 500+ mill
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? jay z. anything u jigga warriors getting ur ? wet over that jay z does now master p already did 15 years ago. at the same time jay z was a priority slave micheal turner was getting pimped by master P. you will never in your lifetime see a 85/15 P and D deal. u know what that means. it means that P couldnt be dropped from Priority, it meant that Priority was contractually obligated to release whatever master P pressed up from them and it meant P WAS SEEING 85% RETURN PROFITS. he made more money from priority than they did for thierselves signing him. bryan turner. mr priority himself said master P was making 15-20 MILLION dollars for every 1 MILLION records he pressed up under no limit. 70 million records sold u jigga warriors do the math. a ? major BARELY can recoup like that from selling a million records. P was the paper gangster, the hustler before puff and jay z turned into some high price manhattan ? for these record labels. u ? right master p>jay z.

People forget that this dude got a damn business degree. He's had stock in all kind of ? waaaaay before he had them ugly ass shoes back when Jay-Z was wearing flowery shirts with church socks. But net worth is not why P> Jay-Z. He been giving back to the community and putting his people on for the longest. Jay-Z aint made nobody rich but his handlers.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P>>>> Jay-Z business wise...... as far as rapping Jay got P by light years....
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    people always talk about "jigga warriors" but its the jigga haters who always have Jay-z in their mouth and are the ones who are always making threads about him.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited August 2010
    Options
    seeing as how baby is out buying 1.5 million dollar watches and 2 million dollar cars lately it reminded me of this thread.........people were in here trying to argue for pages about how im wrong about master p's money cause dude aint on forbes list lmfao!!!!!!!!!! is baby on forbes? no he isnt, cause forbes shows you what they want to show your dumb ? ........so baby aint got no real money either right,CAUSE HE AINT ON FORBES? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited August 2010
    Options
    people always talk about "jigga warriors" but its the jigga haters who always have Jay-z in their mouth and are the ones who are always making threads about him.

im not a hater....this thread was made for people who claim one rapper is better than another based off of their bank account.......did you even read the first page?
  • ryanrucker
    ryanrucker Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • rusty shackleford
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^that changes everything..

what's everybody doin' standin' around for??? somebody get the man a hot beer.