edited June 2010
    Options
    Master P was worth $600 million that was 08 though
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    This is the best argument somebody can come up with for someone putting a hole in sales arguments.

exactly....nobody has knocked what im saying yet.....im just a "hater"
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    This is the best argument somebody can come up with for someone putting a hole in sales arguments.

Exactly you can't argue with fact's
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why do P. Diddy & Jay-Z get more props then P, when it clearly shows he gross more net then them fools
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    exactly....nobody has knocked what im saying yet.....im just a "hater"

Because you're not doing anything but stating the obvious. LMBAO.

Do you really think you're on to something groundbreaking here?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Master P was worth $600 million that was 08 though

im sure that ? has grown......just cause you dont see the man like you see jay everywhere doesnt mean he doesnt have things going on behind closed doors
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why do P. Diddy & Jay-Z get more props then P, when it clearly shows he gross more net then them fools

because those dudes stay in the public eye.....master p is smarter......like pac said "all i want is money f**k the fame im a simple man".......
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im sure that ? has grown......just cause you dont see the man like you see jay everywhere doesnt mean he doesnt have things going on behind closed doors

Actually it was $661 million,wouldn't be surprised if he got $700 million
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Because you're not doing anything but stating the obvious. LMBAO.

Do you really think you're on to something groundbreaking here?

no i dont....but your boy jamacia didnt even know master p was worth that much.....so it must not be that obvious
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no i dont....but your boy jamacia didnt even know master p was worth that much.....so it must not be that obvious

I didn't know he was worth the amount he was worth but like I said how the thread was presented it sounded like trolling, if your thread didn't have "Master P>>>Jay Z and you were just bigging up Master P about being worth how much he is worth this thread would be one the 3rd page by now. You put the Jay Z ? in the there and the whole presentation was just very troll like.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jay-z still think he 22 years old. Lol @ young hov, sit ya ancient ass down somewhere

rofl...................
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I didn't know he was worth the amount he was worth but like I sai dhow the thread was presented it sounded like trolling, if your thread didn't have "Master P>>>Jay Z and was just bigging up Master P about being worth how much he is worth this thread would be one the 3rd page by now. You put the Jay Z ? in the there and the whole presentation was just very troll like.

reeeeeaaaaddddddddd!!!!!!! if i didnt have jayz in here then i wouldnt be making the point im trying to make.....why is that so hard to understand?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my title was obviously used to draw a crowd.....but what im trying to explain is in no way me trolling or hatin on jay
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Cause Percy was all about quantity instead of quality.......
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    reeeeeaaaaddddddddd!!!!!!! if i didnt have jayz in here then i wouldnt be making the point im trying to make.....why is that so hard to understand?

Here is a better way to make your thread not look like you're just trying to troll.

Master P is worth ____ much money according to ______ dot com, so why is it that fans of other rappers (Jay Z, 50 Cent, Diddy) use how much money they have to prove how much better they are, so based on that logic Master P is better than so and so.

But Mater P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z in the thread title and then your opening post looks like trolling.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bankrupt baller, you have to be more evasive with it. The way you worded it from the beginning, it was just way too obvious what you were trying to do.

I can school you on how to make a decent troll thread, without the "trollness" ever being discovered.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bankrupt baller, you have to be more evasive with it. The way you worded it from the beginning, it was just way too obvious what you were trying to do.

I can school you on how to make a decent troll thread, without the "trollness" ever being discovered.

lol. I believe this.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol at P being worth 700 mil, where is he generating this money from. No one buys no limit products anymore, it's like you ? make up random ? to support your argument. You ? don't even understand basic finance.
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yeah but any thread with a "________ >>> Jay Z" gets seen automatically as a 'hate' thread... LOL
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol @ ? mad at the numbers

"men lie, women lie, number dont" remember
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at P being worth 700 mil, where is he generating this money from. No one buys no limit products anymore, it's like you ? make up random ? to support your argument. You ? don't even understand basic finance.

You must def be a Jigg mole up in this ? ... the way you throw the cape for that nigg is just... phew
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Jay Z has a cool Flow

2pac was a Song Writer that could craft memorable Album's and connect with his listeners 2pac unlike Jay Z actually said something deep in his Lyrics and had emotion

I think Jay Z lacks Soul and substance and isn't really a Writer he is a Freestyler in the booth

ok so 2pac is a better songwriter. That doesn't make him a better rapper skills-wise.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options

maybe i will take you up on that one day
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Yeah but any thread with a "________ >>> Jay Z" gets seen automatically as a 'hate' thread... LOL

I've seen too many of those _______>>________ to know that 99.9% of those threads are some form of troll thread.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

damn you sound dumb as hell