• ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL at ? thinking this is 1998 or something, if you don't consistently generate revenue your networth is gonna go down. For some reason ? mindset in 1998.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

yeah them some old ass numbers.......
  • ImGettingOld
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    yeah them some old ass numbers.......

Even if they are old,most likely he's still the richest rapper
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at ? thinking this is 1998 or something, if you don't consistently generate revenue your networth is gonna go down. For some reason ? mindset in 1998.

I know, that just like when ? mindset is too stuck on Jay-Z
  • ImGettingOld
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard 50 got about $480 million something like that
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Have you seen a p miller shoe! They are ? ugly! have you seen a p miller rim! They are ? ugly! Jay has products that people want and will buy
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Even if they are old,most likely he's still the richest rapper

Well it's clearly Jay.....
  • ImGettingOld
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well it's clearly Jay.....

Its Master P,I wouldn't be surprised if Birdman was in Jay-z range
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL @ thread title

Reason shock thread
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its Master P,I wouldn't be surprised if Birdman was in Jay-z range

You really in denial......or you really can't stand the fact that Jay is the highest paid rapper......If Birdman or P was higher than Jay, they would be on the list...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Who got Michael Jackson's estate and why isn't they on the list?

lol that list is hella low with some of the figures. Jay is definitely worth more than 150 mil. I think Ice Cube is worth around that much. Forbes stay ? up even their own lists.

50 Cent should be on the list as well, he made 150 mil in the year with the Vitamin Water deal, I'm sure he's not losing money that quickly.

Exactly what he said.........forbes can't even get there own list right.......one year they projected what 50 made in one year and 50 said they were way off(meaning he made way more not Less)
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You really in denial......or you really can't stand the fact that Jay is the highest paid rapper......If Birdman or P was higher than Jay, they would be on the list...

Birdman & P probably didnt report to Forbes. Im sure 50 cent, Will Smith & Ice Cube wouldve made that, if they reported
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dudes never believe what the media tells them unless what they are saying helps their argument.......i thought it was a known fact p got more money than jay but I guess people really are lost
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Exactly what he said.........forbes can't even get there own list right.......one year they projected what 50 made in one year and 50 said they were way off(meaning he made way more not Less)

It was all good just a couple of minutes ago....LMAO!!!!!
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It was all good just a couple of minutes ago....LMAO!!!!!

haha.......
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Birdman & P probably didnt report to Forbes. Im sure 50 cent, Will Smith & Ice Cube wouldve made that, if they reported

Well into they do you can't really assume that they are paid what you think they should have.......Reporting to Forbes...LOL....more likely to the IRS then Forbes get the data to compile their list.......
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL @ thread title

Reason shock thread

Not at all ......but nice top ten.....especially # 1
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if this was 99-00 i would say p but this is franchise jay we talkin bout.....who tha ? wears p.miller? who bumpin p's new label? now who rocks that rocawear? bumpin roc nation? drinkin armindale?,checkin for jays other artist? ? got his own color breh....oh yeah before you call me a jay warrior ? jay-z and the camel that ? road in on
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was searching the Forbes website and they do not even keep a searchable archive of their own lists so it is impossible to prove or disprove the all time list that is reported as being released by them by various other websites.

After all that I see the Jay Warriors quick to find any small way to dismiss the thread premise, which is sad short of a government/IRS list all these rappers could be lying or telling the truth
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if this was 99-00 i would say p but this is franchise jay we talkin bout.....who tha ? wears p.miller? who bumpin p's new label? now who rocks that rocawear? bumpin roc nation? drinkin armindale?,checkin for jays other artist? ? got his own color breh....oh yeah before you call me a jay warrior ? jay-z and the camel that ? road in on

I havent seen anybody rock Rocawear since The Black Album
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I havent seen anybody rock Rocawear since The Black Album

ABC showing commercials during the NBA Finals.....for the Colonge......
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Feel free to call me a warrior if you think it's called for but...

...I'm not so sure that P has more money than Jay. I mean if I saw some FACTS and he did, I wouldn't be surprised. But I don't think he does.

...The Reason is about MUSIC. Who makes better music?

Close thread
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was searching the Forbes website and they do not even keep a searchable archive of their own lists so it is impossible to prove or disprove the all time list that is reported as being released by them by various other websites.

After all that I see the Jay Warriors quick to find any small way to dismiss the thread premise, which is sad short of a government/IRS list all these rappers could be lying or telling the truth

Do a google search on the year you looking for.........
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Feel free to call me a warrior if you think it's called for but...

...I'm not so sure that P has more money than Jay. I mean if I saw some FACTS and he did, I wouldn't be surprised. But I don't think he does.

...The Reason is about MUSIC. Who makes better music?

Close thread

p . . .