The Official Drake vs. Common Thread

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in the real world ain't nobody really talkin about this....and if they do,it's mostly "damn why Common coming at Drake for???"

in the real world it seems as if Common was blatantly attacking Drake... therefore making him look flat out stupid if Drizzy don't respond .

Common already hurted his public perception...
    I honestly don't give a ? how ignorant the ? in your neighborhood are in this matter.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in the Battle with Ice Cubes, Common was the good guy who was attacked by Ice Cubes, therefore when Common gave Cubes a good right hook in that fat face of his, not was only the public shocked but pleased , although Cubes had a good reason to go at Common for talking ? about the west (throws up my W), he was still the agressor.

2nd if u look at most beefs theirs build up... to were the casuals have an idea of whats going on (IE. Jeezy VS. Rozay) before names are mentioned..

like i said Common should of just used an innuendo or some thing

then he's begging dude 2 say his name @ the end of the song.. like wtf??? u lookin desperate bruh...

*facepalm

stop brah.

just stop
  • visionthepoet
    visionthepoet Members Posts: 52
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guess growing up in a female dominated household has caused so many of our youth to allow they emotions to overide they logic

? 's still trowing tantrums and ? as if just cause a ? called ya moms a ? , that means it's true.

it's like these ? got ovaries.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    Wrong........

on the same level as Jigga Vs Wayne????????, or Jeezy Vs. Rozay????? Hell No

and ? are talking more on how Drake will handle this , then they are talking about Common...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited January 2012
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    I honestly don't give a ? how ignorant the ? in your neighborhood are in this matter.

if the hoods ain't talking, then who is???
    teenage white girls in the suburbs???
  • visionthepoet
    edited January 2012
    Options

and ? are talking more on how Drake will handle this , then they are talking about Common...

Fam, we can look at your sig and see you're not exactly unbiased in this. Yall need to stop caping for Drake and let that man use his words to defend himself
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yea off the no ? nobody is talking about this ? at all ? ? round my way dont' listen to common or drake
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited January 2012
    Options

Well common did throw the last jab.............
    if the hoods ain't talking then who is???

You're using your personal interaction with an ignorant fanbase to talk for ? as a whole. ? outta here.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    ...And you respect that though?...A ? callin another ? 's mom/dad a ? ...For absolutely no reason, since Drake ain't said ? bout Common's family, or his "wife"...And you respect that ? ?...Word?...See, that's why I'm sayin Drake ain't gon lose...The general public sees Common as a bitter old ? right now...

GTFOH with that emotional ? did i said i respected it?, i dont give a ? if it's respected or not. I was raise by a father who taught his son on how to be a man and one of the rules was it doesnt matter why it was said or who said it or the the reason it was said do not let another PERSON disrespect your mother and if another person disrespect your mother than you break his ? neck or beat the person ass and defend your honor and the honor of your mother.

now see you didnt see where common was going, he calling drake a ? and when you fell like you can disrespect another man mother than you really dont respect that person as a man.

you never heard PAC go at bigge's mother or vice versa because they have some type of respect for each other as a man.

now that REAL ASS MAN ?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    129108525942749319.jpg

NewDoubleFacePalm.jpg

facepalm-triple.jpg

Funny-Demotivational-Posters.-Part-16-Face-Palm-Edition_24-516x550.jpg

Lol, aight...To refrain from further soundin stannish, biased, or like a "female dominated youth"...Imma let this go...Let's just see what happens when Drake makes his next move...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    "Son of a ? , I can imagine what your father like"

the phrase son of a ? must have changed recently for that to not be shot at Drake's mother. I just assumed Common was regressing back to his natural I hate white women tendencies.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited January 2012
    Options
    He was calling drake's dad a ? . keep it moving.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    GTFOH with that emotional ? did i said i respected it?, i dont give a ? if it's respected or not. I was raise by a father who taught his son on how to be a man and one of the rules was it doesnt matter why it was said or who said it or the the reason it was said do not let another PERSON disrespect your mother and if another person disrespect your mother than you break his ? neck or beat the person ass and defend your honor and the honor of your mother.

now see you didnt see where common was going, he calling drake a ? and when you fell like you can disrespect another man mother than you really dont respect that person as a man.

you never heard PAC go at bigge's mother or vice versa because they have some type of respect for each other as a man.

now that REAL ASS MAN ?

Really?...Are you serious?...None of that ? een make sense...The same ? who just two weeks ago was sayin "I respect Drake...I think he's an incredible artist"...Is now callin his daddy ? ...Based off nothin substantial...And you tryna say that makes sense?....Lolololol...? this ? ...
  • visionthepoet
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if the hoods ain't talking, then who is???

So black people don't exist outside of the hood.......
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    He was calling drake's dad a ? . keep it moving.

He's a Drake stan, there's no reasoning with a stan bruh.
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Really?...Are you serious?...None of that ? een make sense...The same ? who just two weeks ago was sayin "I respect Drake...I think he's an incredible artist"...Is now callin his daddy ? ...Based off nothin substantial...And you tryna say that makes sense?....Lolololol...? this ? ...

? i dont see u calling out drake for even having the thought on some kissing and telling ? with that "shorty wanted to tell me secrets about a rap n-gga" now if that aint no hoe ?
  • visionthepoet
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol, aight...To refrain from further soundin stannish, biased, or like a "female dominated youth"...Imma let this go...Let's just see what happens when Drake makes his next move...

looking forward to this. At the end of the day, THIS IS GOOD FOR HIPHOP!!!!
  • Miles HIGH
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    ? i dont see u calling out drake for even having the thought on some kissing and telling ? with that "shorty wanted to tell me secrets about a rap n-gga" now if that aint no hoe ?

"....I tell that ? it's more attractive when you hold it down"

Smh..,Finish the quote...I'm done man....
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    "....I tell that ? it's more attractive when you hold it down"

Smh..,Finish the quote...I'm done man....

come on now, you that madly in love with drake that you blind, this is hip-hop the whole hip-hop community know that shot was about thick'ems, whateva homie. his mother got called a ? , time to MAN UP
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yall ? are serious about Drake..
    Only in todays game can Drake challenge Common to say his name..
    Common says his name and its like why the ? you saying my name lol..
    ? aint built the same no more i swear..
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited January 2012
    Options
    looking forward to this. At the end of the day, THIS IS GOOD FOR HIPHOP!!!!

how can this be good for hiphop if it has no gain??????

these counterproductive ass ? ...

in another corner u got an O.G acting like an O.G

Snoop On Waka Attacking Wiz

“I’ma holla at Waka Flocka. That’s where big Uncle Snoop come in at, ’cause we ain’t about that negativity and none of that beef. We too old for that. I’ma snatch him up by the collar and say, ‘Look here, partna. You got somethin’ to say to Wiz, get at him personally.’ We peaceful. We on nothing but peace right now. This is my guy right here. I love Wiz ’cause he got the right spirit that Hip Hop needs. Too much negativity in the industry that always overwhelms his kind of spirit, and I’m here to let people know that this is the right kind of spirit.”

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2012/01/11/snoop-dogg-will-talk-to-waka-flocka-flame-about-wiz-khalifa-diss.html
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how can this be good for hiphop if it has no gain??????

these counterproductive ass ? ...

in another corner u got an O.G acting like an O.G

Snoop On Waka Attacking Wiz

“I’ma holla at Waka Flocka. That’s where big Uncle Snoop come in at, ’cause we ain’t about that negativity and none of that beef. We too old for that. I’ma snatch him up by the collar and say, ‘Look here, partna. You got somethin’ to say to Wiz, get at him personally.’ We peaceful. We on nothing but peace right now. This is my guy right here. I love Wiz ’cause he got the right spirit that Hip Hop needs. Too much negativity in the industry that always overwhelms his kind of spirit, and I’m here to let people know that this is the right kind of spirit.”

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2012/01/11/snoop-dogg-will-talk-to-waka-flocka-flame-about-wiz-khalifa-diss.html

Waka called Wiz a herb its his ? opinion..
    How the ? you tell another man what he allowed to say..
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yall ? are serious about Drake..
    Only in todays game can Drake challenge Common to say his name..
    Common says his name and its like why the ? you saying my name lol..
    ? aint built the same no more i swear..

cuz if u were 2 say a niggga name u better not expect ? 2 b dandy... R.I.P 2Pac

and he's my fav rapper, but real street ? , let's b real ? expect to have ? name in they mouth n not expected 2 get rained on???
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Waka is a ? though.

Hmm well if thats how Wiz or whoever feel they can address that man on that..
    cuz if u were 2 say a niggga name u better not expect ? 2 b dandy... R.I.P 2Pac

and he's my fav rapper, but real street ? , let's b real ? expect to have ? name in they mouth n not expected 2 get rained on???

Yall ? are hilarious this isnt on no real street life beef unless Drake tries to take it there im sure this ? is for the sport on Common behalf..
  • mlokz208
    mlokz208 Members Posts: 12
    edited January 2012
    Options
    common all day drake cant compare to common sorry haha

www.mlokz208.bandzoogle.com