Options

Comments

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    There is no such thing as "try".

Yes. We have a saying in my house "trying is lying". LOL! Got it from some sports movie.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ? gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. listen twice as much as you talk
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Yes. We have a saying in my house "trying is lying". LOL! Got it from some sports movie.

Hey Lady!! :)
  • NYCeeCee
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Have your own life, your own friends and your own plans. Nothing's worst than a needy woman always depending on someone else for their entertainment.

Let the phone ring sometimes (if you just start seeing a man). You don't always have to be so readily available.

Don't be the most successful, the best looking, the smartest, etc out of all of your friends. A 3 will think they've arrived if all they hang around is 2's. Hang with people who challenge you...people who are "better" than you.

You can't learn life lessons in a classroom. No one taught me how to have a baby...I had to have one myself to know what it's like ;)

Don't wait around for inspiration, take action and inspiration will come.
  • NYCeeCee
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hey Lady!! :)

Hey Jonesy! How are ya?!
  • lyveinstereo
    lyveinstereo Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wtf is going on in this thread?
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wtf is going on in this thread?

that real ? , i believe...
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yo should I wait for the iPad3 in march or cop the 2.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    you always lose money chasing hoes but you NEVER lose hoes chasing money.
    ^^^game of EPIC proportions

i beg to differ on this one ... chasing $$$$$ can cause of alot of issues in the female department ... if you luv fat ? , hoes & trickin you'll be aight lol ;)
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2012
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Hey Jonesy! How are ya?!

I'm feeling good, and looking great :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2012
    Options
    3. If you hitting one main girl raw but pulling out and you're frustrated/afraid to explode in it?...then have her track her menstruation cycle, and once she knows what it is...for the 2 days, before the period, and for 2 days after it stops----you can treat that puzzy like Cape Canaveral & I swear it won't impregnate on ya punk azz

Uhhh, you can get pregnant the week prior to your cycle, and the week after. So, there is really only a 2 week timespan in which a female can not get pregnant. Don't mislead the children.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

STAY THE ? OUTTA GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS

IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A GROWN ASS MAN POSITION EXPECT GROWN ASS MAN consequences and outcome

HAVE A GROWN MAN SHAKE WHEN YOU SHAKE A GROWN MAN HAND - yeah im talking to yall soft hands fragile pam olive hand ? 's

Look a GROWN MAN IN HIS EYE WHEN YOU TALK SO THAT HE KNOWS YOU MEAN BUSINESS.

NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN DISRESPECT YOUR MOTHER OR GIRL
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Real thread... Im proud of yall n/h
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yall droppin knowledge up in here...somebody sticky this ?
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    NEVER EVER LET ANOTHER MAN CALL YOU A ? OR A PUNK TO YOUR FACE that's the most direspectful ? another man can call a man, if a another man says that to another man than that man do not respect you as a man
  • NYCeeCee
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

STAY THE ? OUTTA GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS

IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A GROWN ASS MAN POSITION EXPECT GROWN ASS MAN consequences and outcome

HAVE A GROWN MAN SHAKE WHEN YOU SHAKE A GROWN MAN HAND - yeah im talking to yall soft hands fragile pam olive hand ? 's

Look a GROWN MAN IN HIS EYE WHEN YOU TALK SO THAT HE KNOWS YOU MEAN BUSINESS.

NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN DISRESPECT YOUR MOTHER OR GIRL
    waterproof wrote: »
    NEVER EVER LET ANOTHER MAN CALL YOU A ? OR A PUNK TO YOUR FACE that's the most direspectful ? another man can call a man, if a another man says that to another man than that man do not respect you as a man

these ? what a father should tell his son at the age of 7.

here's another one, never let nobody invade your personal space when ? 's about to go down, stick you arm out and hand extended.........that's your personal space a person should have that space burned in their mind, if a person enters that space cracked his ? ? as soon as he break that invisible line
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Put 10% of every check you get into your savings account no matter what.

Start planning for the future in the present.

Remember that not every lady is a ? and every ? ain't a lady.

Read a ton of finance books.

Don't spend more than what you make.
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Go away, Satan. There's only a 4-6 day period of ovulation for women, each month...once her egg isn't fertilized, it breaks down and exits as blood each month...well the egg is still prepping to drop, for the first few days after her period, so there's no egg to fertilize...and every woman, on Earth, knows when he her menstruation is about to start each month;

Treat the puzzy like Cape Canaveral during those times

If conception doesn’t occur, the chemical message is not received by the ovary and the corpus luteum heals over and progesterone levels begin to decline gradually. When progesterone levels fall below a certain level the lush endometrial growth can no longer be supported. The uterine lining is shed, and menstruation begins 14 days after ovulation occurred, the cycle has come full circle. If conditions are right, and sperm can get inside the ? , they can survive for up to a week, occasionally, I find references to sperm surviving up to 10 days.

Yeah...so, being that I'm a female that tracks her cycle, I can confirm that there is a 2 week period in which he can nut inside of me at his leisure. Idiot.

You idiot.
  • NYCeeCee
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When giving criticism, always start with what they're doing right, then make a suggestion on how they can improve in their lacking areas, then end with something else they're doing right. Sorta like a criticism sandwich. LOL!

Ladies, make that man feel like a King...like he's on top of the world. Compliment him every day....doesn't matter how small.

If there's any disarray in your home, its YOUR job to fix it.

Don't argue when your emotions are high. You almost always say something that you'll regret later. Calm down (count to 10, take a walk or whatever), then speak your piece (peace) :)

Master the 6 P's, and you're halfway there (for women in relationships/marriage): Peace in your house, Parenting (learn how to be a great parent...study those you admire), Make him feel like the Pilot (even if he's really not, LOL), P***y on command, always try to be "Pretty" (keep yourself up if you can control it) even if you don't feel like it, and make his Plates. hahaha!!!
  • NYCeeCee
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you wanna purchase something that you know he may not agree with, buy him something first (like 3-5 days before you ask), then ask. LOL!
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dont make her a mother if you wouldnt make her your wife.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dont make her a mother if you wouldnt make her your wife.

What if you make her a wife, then a mother

Then want a divorce.

Same end result, no?