OLD HEADS - Drop SOME KNOWLEDGE FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION

Options
1234568»

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never said anything about Latinos living or not living with their parents. Point is I still see the fathers with their mother in their Childs life. And you STILL doing the same ? , diverting attention to another race. When 70% of Black kids are born to unmarried single moms, that's a serious ? problem. But most ? don't care, they just tryna catch a nut. Smh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^^ lol 70 percent? where u get that statistic from? I kno plenty of people who are black and in there Childs life... more men then not... u the ova exagerating da stereotype...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well since we getting on this topic...i can say

white doesnt not mean right. they just know how to dress it up to look good.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Unlike you mister black man (it's questionable?) - my skin color won't allow for me to bellyache 24/7 while blaming others 'bout how disadvantaged you & yours are.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

Unlike you mister black man (it's questionable?) - my skin color won't allow for me to bellyache 24/7 while blaming others 'bout how disadvantaged you & yours are.

yet you come in the IC to do it
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

yet you come in the IC to do it

Not really - I just never realized HOW MUCH dormant resentment & hatred that blacks have for white people in general.FYI I've said this repeatedly and often - other than ones content how can I judge you? therefore if all I ever see is your disdain for me and mine & how racist America is and all of black peoples problems are caused by the system & blacks avoid reality because the truth is racist - SOO! you tell me if that doesn't seem like a bunch of BS.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't lie to yourself.

When your doing ? , admit it to yourself straight away.

Surprising how many people lie to themselves.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    @damobb2deep
    I'm not exaggeratering ? . Those stats about 70% of Black kids born to single mothers were released couple years ago:http://www.ccfamilypreservation.org/index.php?name=position_paper

Idk why u find that stat so hard to believe. It's very believable.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^ that said UNMARRIED not single...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    ? are u ? ?? If you're not married, you single. Boyfriend/girlfriend title don't mean ? . When you file taxes is there a box that says "in a relationship with my Gf/bf". You just arguing for the sake of arguing and playing word games. Out of wedlock, single, unmarried it's all the same. Idk why u tryna argue, you was born out of wedlock to a teen mom. U are part of the ? up percentage
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? u dumb as ? jus cuz my momma had me out of wedlock means my dad has never been in my life...?? never knew that was da case... yo opening argument was fathers not being in there Childs life and the mother raising the child by her self... then when I challenge that statement u give me a statistic about unmarried black womddonten... which cuz a Childs pa dorents not married dont mean that child does not kno or does not get taken care of by both parents..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like mobb2deep wanna be the sterotype i believe homie "real" in a sense but he just got a lil ? mind n it shows in a lot of his post
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @thulsa ? u dont kno my father... my dad is a small part of da reason i'm doin da positive ? in my life... I kno u dont like me ? and honestly I dont give a ? ... but the same way u think i'm illiterate... I think u a hoe ass ? ... cuz only hoe ass ? troll... only hoe ass ? actually take this ? serious... and lastly only a ? like u would try and throw salt on somebody fam/friends off a posters post... wtf does my dad... mom... ? ... what Eva gotta do wit certain things I do... i'm a grown ass man...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    negotiation is a million dollar skill

having empathy for others will teach you a lot of valuable info

embrace being an individual, but understand how important it is to get along in groups

networking is the real purpose of a college degree
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    Options
    Realize that you can't please everyone no matter what you do

Keep people at a certain "arm's length"

Never underestimate anyone or anything

If an elder is taking time out to drop wisdom....SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    negotiation is a million dollar skill

having empathy for others will teach you a lot of valuable info

embrace being an individual, but understand how important it is to get along in groups

networking is the real purpose of a college degree

bolded is killer

? cant wrap they minds around this