OLD HEADS - Drop SOME KNOWLEDGE FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION

Options

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This thread started real and now is become a series of cliches.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What if you make her a wife, then a mother

Then want a divorce.

Same end result, no?

true. i meant it more as in if you dont like the female enough to marry her...dont get her knocked up
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    true. i meant it more as in if you dont like the female enough to marry her...dont get her knocked up

agreed. if you're on twitter, rhymefest has been crying all morning about his child support and custody woes.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Buy for 1. Sell for 3. Everything else you learn is ? .
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    no what to say and when to say it..

keep your mouth shut

learn how to use negatives(teasing) when talking to ? .
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Some ? that hasnt been dropped yet.

Friends
    1.90% of them will drive you broke
    2.Real friends get money together or atleast open up doors for them
    3.No he´s not your friend you just smoke weed with him or drink wit him or get ? wit him.
    4.Friends come from childhood.If it aint childhood friends he´s opening doors for you.If he aint opening door he´s just somebody you know.

The industry
    1.In the entertainment world becareful with them homos with bad intentions.They will try to offer you the world for you to wear a dress or to act ? .Or do ? things.
    2.Dont burn bridges.This is a career suicide.Some people need to be checked but most can be avoided.Remenber there´s huge egos in this game.
    3.Watch out for people trying to mock you or embarass you in public.They are probably afraid of you or they want your spot.
    4.Hard work cant be forgotten but connects win the game.
    5.Do a lot of ? for free when you start so you dont have to do it anymore when you suppost to get money.GET IT.
    6.There will come a time that a lady in the industry will trow herself on to you and you will have to say no to that ? !
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    keep a few wise older cats in ya circle
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    keep a few wise older cats in ya circle

Co ? sign.Very important.Have some smart ? around.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    1. When talking face to face Look people into their, left eye, whenever you sense an evil spirit present

2. Work hard thru your 20's, and you can 'party' for the rest of your Life...party thru your 20's and you will work hard, for the rest of your Life

3. If you hitting one main girl raw but pulling out and you're frustrated/afraid to explode in it?...then have her track her menstruation cycle, and once she knows what it is...for the 2 days, before the period, and for 2 days after it stops----you can treat that puzzy like Cape Canaveral & I swear it won't impregnate on ya punk azz

4. if you're serious with a chic who you silently-witness, be vindictive, toward her girls or cousins or whoever she hang out with...then she will probably be that way toward you, if y'all have kids, and things don't work out between the two of you.

Most of all...get yours, in Life, and I mean like as if yon crakkkas threw some lye-soap in the belly of the Slave-ship!! !!

like this one except i say if you aint ready for a kid WRAP IT UP ... a raw nut aint worth risking having kids before your ready ... ;)
  • antarticp
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Listen to this song before you ? go home with a ? ...

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! smh where are these freak joints @ lol ;)
  • antarticp
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Go away, Satan. There's only a 4-6 day period of ovulation for women, each month...once her egg isn't fertilized, it breaks down and exits as blood each month...well the egg is still prepping to drop, for the first few days after her period, so there's no egg to fertilize...and every woman, on Earth, knows when he her menstruation is about to start each month;

Treat the puzzy like Cape Canaveral during those times

now thats what i call a party LOL ;)
  • antarticp
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Co ? sign.Very important.Have some smart ? around.

cosign even if your smart surrounded by some dumb people eventually youll see them not get any wiser and your gettting dumber .... cause its more attractive ... so surround yourself with folks that smarter than you if possible ...........................
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    Options
    Set goals and pursue them relentlessly until you accomplish them. You gotta have that laser focus bruhs.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never tell a ? all your business
    because one day she might be an eye witness

E40 from The Click "Learn About It"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    oh,

"Comfort" is the enemy. If you're too comfortable, you don't have large enough goals....you're not really going for anything. You're basically just living, but you don't have a life.

Nobody can "make" you anything (sad, happy, discouraged, angry, etc) That's YOUR choice. Don't be a puppet.

Stop paying attention to your opponent and sharpen your own game.

Master SOMETHING. Don't be a jack of all trades and a master of nothing.

Net worth > income/salary

Your ? shouldn't be the only/most important thing you have to offer a man. Never use it as a bargaining tool, a prize, etc. You're not the only one with one.

If it (whatever) doesn't work, get the lesson, find out where YOU went wrong and move on.

Stop telling people your every move. No one really cares about what you're "about" to do. Blow up behind the scenes, they'll see for themselves.

chicks ? me with this....this stay saying they aint gonna give you any cause they mad....or say im going to give it to you good cause its your bday.

shouldn't it be good all the time?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Real thread... Im proud of yall n/h

saying your proud of another man is not ? ...its ok to congratulate your homie or friend.

as a man we need to stop saying n/h if your not ? . only homos should say it so we know they are not trying to flirt with us.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    When giving criticism, always start with what they're doing right, then make a suggestion on how they can improve in their lacking areas, then end with something else they're doing right. Sorta like a criticism sandwich. LOL!

Ladies, make that man feel like a King...like he's on top of the world. Compliment him every day....doesn't matter how small.

If there's any disarray in your home, its YOUR job to fix it.

Don't argue when your emotions are high. You almost always say something that you'll regret later. Calm down (count to 10, take a walk or whatever), then speak your piece (peace) :)

Master the 6 P's, and you're halfway there (for women in relationships/marriage): Peace in your house, Parenting (learn how to be a great parent...study those you admire), Make him feel like the Pilot (even if he's really not, LOL), P***y on command, always try to be "Pretty" (keep yourself up if you can control it) even if you don't feel like it, and make his Plates. hahaha!!!

this will have me rushing home...lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign this powerful thread....Keep it up
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chase money, not females.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    (For the dudes)

Always wear a condom.

Don't get married.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't do drugs until you have a job and your money is right.

Love and respect your mom.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alright I'll drop something

1. never smoke with the ? if the weed rolled already

2. you don't get high on your own supply

3. if she a jump off, treat her as such...benefits are excluded (i.e. going out, having dinner together)

4. Never ever try to show off in front of a broad around ? , especially real ? . ? is a direct violation

5. Arguing with a broad never works...walk away from it before ? gets outta hand

6. ? talk, talk, talk, talk...listen and watch those ? ...actions speak differently

7. Don't ever go to the bar with your back to the door. Watch everybody. In other words "know who labors among you"

8. Your manhood is everything...never let a woman disrespect your manhood nor a ? .

9. Standing up for whats is right and truth is never the majority vote. Be a leader, ? following.

10. Discipline of one self is essential...don't try to be every other ? . Instead, be your own man.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    If you wanna purchase something that you know he may not agree with, buy him something first (like 3-5 days before you ask), then ask. LOL!
    i do this ? aaaalllllllll the time. i'll usually buy the things together then wait about a week after i give him what i bought him after i break out whatever it was i wanted lol

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like the white ? tol Malcom Little " dont run baby walk...it'll be here when u get back " .