Xmen Vs Avengers

Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    # 3 was dope.

I'll wait till Fri to talk about details for all you late to the game mofos

Bought that Secret Avengers tie-in as well, it was pretty good.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read #3 lol Wolverine was giving it to Cap before backup came in

lol @ Dr Strange losing to Magik. Wolverine has gone Rogue.

They showed Genesis/Kid Apocalypse (from Uncanny X Force) at Wolverines school I think hes gonna come into play soon
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They showed Genesis/Kid Apocalypse (from Uncanny X Force) at Wolverines school I think hes gonna come into play soon

I think its because he is not sorcerer supreme anymore. Bro. Voodoo holdin that title still I believe.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, the Doc was stupid enough to follow Magik to Limbo...

Glad to see Rachel coming to her father's aid. Blood is always thicker than water.

Cap does seem to be acting outta character. Cyke must have something up his sleeve. Why would he ditch the kid X-Men? Why hasn't he called in the other X-Men (i.e., Rogue and her team)? He's gotta have something brewing.

Where are Cable and the Scarlet Witch with everything that's going down right now?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, the Doc was stupid enough to follow Magik to Limbo...

Glad to see Rachel coming to her father's aid. Blood is always thicker than water.

Cap does seem to be acting outta character. Cyke must have something up his sleeve. Why would he ditch the kid X-Men? Why hasn't he called in the other X-Men (i.e., Rogue and her team)? He's gotta have something brewing.

Where are Cable and the Scarlet Witch with everything that's going down right now?

I think Cable's comic (avengers: Sanction) is gonna tie in with avx. in the first one at the end it looks like he killed Cap. been waiting for the next issue for some time.

• DrMindbender122
    Options
    That X-Sanction storyline was the prequel to AvX.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    oh is it?? damn! ? pretty dope. are all 4 issues out already? or did you download em?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    X-Sanction started towards the end of last year. I don't download my comics; I go to the nearest stores and buy them. I dunno. Maybe I'm a traditionalist, but I prefer to have the actual book, rather than a digital download.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

he just a background character

i like how scott fooled the avengers but not wolverine, classic x-men ?

• Bcotton5
    edited May 2012
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »

he just a background character

i like how scott fooled the avengers but not wolverine, classic x-men ?

Im pretty sure Uncanny X Force is gonna tie into this too, the next issue is the beginning of the Final Execution Saga and its supposed to be a big event.

In the preview issue they had Uncanny X Force as wild cards, this is a preview pic from the next Uncanny X Force.

peep the title of the book Apocalyspe/Genesis is reading

UncannyXForce_25_Preview1.jpg

• smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caps pulled a hoe move smh. He had it planned though, he knew he was gonna need backup.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still trying to decide who is right? I don't understand why Scott thinks Hope can control the Phoenix if his wife couldn't?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope it's someone else too. I the phoenix force feminist or something? And for the love of ? , why earth? I don't know, this story just frustrates me.
    Cyclops has always annoyed me but they're turning Cap into the ? in charge.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I missed uncanny xmen number 10! i got 11 with Red Hulk vs Juggernaut, can anyone recap me on issue 10???
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Anybody check out the lastest issues of this arc? Looks like Cyclops has gained a few sympathizers from Wolverine's camp @ his school.

Also, not only is Cap starting to act/look like a ? , but so are a lot of the Avengers.

I hope Rogue beats the snot outta the She-Hulk. She, The Falcon and Moon Knight came and started ? on the X-Men's turf and naturally, the muties started to spank some Avenger ass.

These tie-in issues are some good reads, yall.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Which book ? ?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine and the X-Men was interesting. Gotta read it over again though. Rachel thinks she can control Phoenix.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    @ Cypher - I copped the X book with Rogue fighting She-Hulk on the cover, Wolverine & The X-Men and Secret Avengers today.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ah damn, Yeah last Secret Avengers i got was the one talking about the Iron Fist Trainer having visions of the pheonix like a hundred years ago or something. Gonna start picking up Wolverines Xmen. I started reading Secret Avengers, New Avengers, Uncanny X Men, and Uncanny X Force since all this AvX ? started happening. Good ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol man theres too many tie ins to keep up with
  • louis rich
    edited May 2012
    Options
    im done with SOME tie ins, ? horrible
    New Avengers - WACK= biggest crossover and we look into Iron fist, really? wash up hell kitchen hero
    X-men Legacy - WACK= wash up xmen vs wash up avengers....great
    Wolverine n the Xmen - WACK= never was a fan, smdh @ genesis and angel
    Uncanny X-force - WACK= too many members leaving, also they fight against wash up Omega red spawns?...

but Uncanny X-men, Avengers and Secret Avengers have better stories with the main arc,
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    New Avengers - WACK= biggest crossover and we look into Iron fist, really? wash up hell kitchen hero
    Uncanny X-force - WACK= too many members leaving, also they fight against wash up Omega red spawns?...

but Uncanny X-men, Avengers and Secret Avengers have better stories with the main arc,

lol yea its just too much

Im still ? with the Uncanny X Force I dont think Psylocke and Fantomex are done for good but there is supposed to be a new member coming. And they confirmed Omega Red isnt the big villain theyve been hinting at for the new saga I cant wait to see who it is
  • louis rich
    edited May 2012
    Options

Im still ? with the Uncanny X Force I dont think Psylocke and Fantomex are done for good but there is supposed to be a new member coming. And they confirmed Omega Red isnt the big villain theyve been hinting at for the new saga I cant wait to see who it is

even do i hate the last books of x-force, there still my team, i'll go back and read book #1 to dark angel saga........

new AvsX books should be out by now??????? whats the word?
  • Bcotton5
    Options

even do i hate the last books of x-force, there still my team, i'll go back and read book #1 to dark angel saga........

new AvsX books should be out by now??????? whats the word?

idk the new dates I think Av X should be dropping really soon
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    They came out with AvX #4, the 2nd or 3rd Versus book, and two tie-ins on Wednesday.

Damn shame how they're making the X-Men job to the Avengers. ? is sickening.