Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was it just me or was that flashback scene for Sookie and Tara when they were younger the worst display of acting ever on HBO. It's like they just found some kids off the street and asked them if they wanted to be on TV.

That whole "c'mon sook..." was like the ? thing I've ever seen. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    hmmm, so Tara is a vampire....or maybe a Ghoul(failed vampire transformation).

bet she gonna be all like "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!" the entire season.

With her lip quivering the whole time.

I thought we as viewers had dodged a bullet and weren't gonna be subjected to another season of Tara. Unfortunately she is back.

Did they really need to add in even MORE faggotry by having the ? pastor stalking Jason now?

Jessica hot as ? , I don't even care she's like 8 ft taller than me.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    hmmm, so Tara is a vampire....or maybe a Ghoul(failed vampire transformation).

bet she gonna be all like "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!" the entire season.

With her lip quivering the whole time.

I thought we as viewers had dodged a bullet and weren't gonna be subjected to another season of Tara. Unfortunately she is back.

Did they really need to add in even MORE faggotry by having the ? pastor stalking Jason now?

Jessica hot as ? , I don't even care she's like 8 ft taller than me.

It's like they are actively trying to make sure this show fills some kinda ? quota. So since Lafayette's ? lover friend died, it's like they felt the need to add a new ? angle into the show just to the quota met. And don't forget Russel's ? ass is back.

I'm meh about Tara being back. I don't hate her as much as the rest of you seem too, plus I'm better her character will be much different now that she's a vampire.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    She was just so ? damn whiney about ? everything. She just up and leaves cause that Jon Jones lookin muhfuckas Eggs got killed and turns into a ? , man she always just ? me off.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was just so ? damn whiney about ? everything. She just up and leaves cause that Jon Jones lookin muhfuckas Eggs got killed and turns into a ? , man she always just ? me off.

lol ya'll dudes act like she's some valley girl that be stressing over everyday average problems.

She got mind ? by a Maynad, had her bf merked, was turned into a vampire slave, got away from the town only to be dragged back for some BS.

All of that is on top of the fact that she had a ? up childhood with a horrible parent. Yeah, she whined a lot, but can't we admit she had good reason. She was like the anti-sookie. Sookie gets dragged into a bunch of supernatural ? , but most of it results from choices she makes and she enjoys at least part of it. Tara usually just gets thrown into ? against her will and it's usually all bad for her.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at the pastor comming back as a ? vampire, they just putting ? stuff in here for the sake of having ? stuff
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good premiere, seems like its gonna have a more ruthless tone as opposed to the romance ? from seasons past.

I don't have the hate for Tara like most yall do, she whined a lot but at the same time she was a bad ass. Didn't take ? from anyone and was always checking the trailer park trash in Bon Temps. I think her being a vamp will cut all that emotional ? out a lot more.

Cot damn Jessica in True Blood and Joan in Mad Men are some sexy ? red heads.

• wmj710
    Options
    Wasn't impressed but my girl like this show wich pretty much means I do to. I was into it the first couple seasons but the last two been just ok
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    OH SNAP!!! ? !!!!!!!!! Y'all see my ? Animais from Spartacus sitting at the table in the preview for next week?
    darkone360 wrote: »
    inthacut wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Can Sookie plz DIE!! This hefa is gettin passed around like the group ? . I'm sick of her azzz

? u damn well sookie ain gon never die.... as long as bill stops calling her name like he used to, thats ? annoying.
    as a matter of fact, i hope tara goes from the first ep.

LMAO!!! you ain't neva lie. gee i wonder who they gonna turn ? this season. smh @ tara
    Well you got your answer lol it's the rev. I kinda felt it was gonna go down that way the moment he was having a conversation with jason butt ass naked lol.

killap wrote: »
    At least they are leaving that fairy ? alone for now
    I actually want to know more about the fairy's.

Season premiere was pretty good. I think I'm going to love this season. To me, last season was wack juice.
    Last season felt like a prelude to this one.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys do know this show has always had ? acting and a ? script... Why are yall still watching this ? .
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Smh at the pastor comming back as a ? vampire, they just putting ? stuff in here for the sake of having ? stuff

I knew dude was ? soon as he recruited Jason to the Fellowship of the Sun in Season 3 aint nothing new.....

I think Tara might be better as a vampire....I mean Pam is her maker so she has no choice but to learn how to be bad ass. If Tara indeed doesn't remember her past Pam is gonna try and turn her into a stone cold killer watch.

And even tho Jason took a L for catching feelings for Jessica....we all know how thats gone go...they both have the emotional depth of a teenager so they perfect for each other they pretty much gone be doing that back & forth ? for the whole season probably....

Oh and line of the night of course goes to Pam:
    "I am wearing a Wal-Mart sweatsuit for y'all. If that's not a demonstration of team spirit, I don't know what is."
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Hoty is being a ? to Jason, and i think thats fair, but hopefully they can bury the hatchet at somepoint.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Hoty is being a ? to Jason, and i think thats fair, but hopefully they can bury the hatchet at somepoint.

Word...he does need to get over it IMO. LMAO @ "Girlfriend ? " tho....so lame. And the rest of the dudes sitting with Hoyt and laughin when all of them know anyone of them woulda ? Jessica in a hearbeat. Jason might of been wrong but at least he waited till after they had broke up.

• wmj710
    Options

theres only a ceartain point jason can stop being/feeling sorry about it. He apolgized, let hoyt beat him up talk ? and all that, its time for hoyt to get over it. I wouldnt take it any more if I was Jason.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yeah but Jason does have a way of ? people over and then making people get over it with his boyish charm (n/h). Hoyt should get over it eventually tho.

The way Jason and Jessica happened was just corny to me so I'm not very accepting of it. Like Jason pops out of the woods all beat up and Hoyt and Jessica just happen to be driving down that exact backroad at that exact moment? C'mon writers...
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    JESSICA.

that is all
  • wmj710
    Options
    I think it's funny they turned Tara into the thing she hated the most
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I think it's funny they turned Tara into the thing she hated the most

Its gonna come back on Lafayette and Sookie ten fold cuz they turned her into something she hates. Thats if she actually remembers them which we wont find out til next episode. But if she do remember them, she'll probably go after Sookie first when if you look back, it was really Lafayette's idea in the first place.

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was hoping Tara died..smh..... her character was just getting boring. But i think she gon' ? ? up as a vampire.... at least i hope, dont really wanna hear none of that boo hoo you made me a vampire why couldnt you just leave me dead ? ....

1st ep was on point 'cept for the Rev. ? jason SMH.... i know they didnt show anything but the Rev. said to him "when i release you from my control you'll only remember that u invited me in and asked me to put this tape on your mouth" chances are he didnt ? him but got some other useful info outta him... i guess we'll see. N/H

Eric and his sister...wasnt expecting that LMAO... i like this Eric way better: "? Sookie"

Jessica just sexy!!! Her and Jason gonna be on again off again..

Pam gon' ? some ? up too.
  • wmj710
    Options
    the wolf pack realy tripping like the leader didnt derserve to get killed, he basically left them no choice if I remeber right.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? , alcide was looking perfect as usual. that man is just 8->, no words

not sure how i feel about the tara situation, not a big fan of hers, but maybe this will be a good change

okay so are eric and that chick actually siblings, or they just have the same maker?

and where the hell did jesus' body go?

the bolded, which i never took into account how that would work... i believe this is the 1st time we've seen to Vamps with the same maker.

I missed the Jesus' body thing.. my dog was actin a fool..... what happened?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I wonder if Tara is gonna be ? since she doesn't have a brain.
  • wmj710
    Options
    Yep she going full ? /vampire
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Nobody has touched on Sam Merlott nh at all, but i think dude is a ? soldier. He just wears everything thats gets laid on him.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean it's like a guessing game now, "Who's gonna turn ? ?" Oh look, it's the Rev! Smh.

And Tara is gonna buss Sookie and Lafayette's AZZZ!!!!!

LMAO @d him, destroyed his friendship wit Hoyt, and then tossed his azzz to the side for another ? singing guitar hero...L!