Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Sookie" was a trill moment for me. Had my azzz yellin out "HELL YEAH!!" Lol!
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Nobody has touched on Sam Merlott nh at all, but i think dude is a ? soldier. He just wears everything thats gets laid on him.

Word....that was straight up some Death Before Dishonor ? .....its true tho people do be sleepin on Sam and his trillness.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead wolf pack leaders marcus mom was a crazy redneck ? in Winter's Bone, ? is too perfect. She was like 50 times mlre haggard in winters bone though.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody has touched on Sam Merlott nh at all, but i think dude is a ? soldier. He just wears everything thats gets laid on him.

Word....that was straight up some Death Before Dishonor ? .....its true tho people do be sleepin on Sam and his trillness.

Only because he came off as a Sookie ass licking puppy the 1st season.

Tara bout to be nuts
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited June 2012
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Only because he came off as a Sookie ass licking puppy the 1st season.

Tara bout to be nuts

Yeah thats true......but at least it didn't take till season 5 for him to keep it moving tho...he jus picked up his pride, dusted it off and start ? Tara. LOL

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea Sam is straight..... not sure where his story's gonna go... seems like him and Alcide gonna have to team up against the wolves..
  • BK Product
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Yep she going full ? /vampire

That's because she lost her memory and doesn't know who she is cause she got shot in her head so she won't be "Tara" we know. When Jessica turned at least she knows who she is and the same thing Preacher too, he knows who he is.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I seriously hope Tara is full ? since her brain got blown out. Straight up ? , like drooling and hitting her chest and everything. Then they ? her to put her out of her misery.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    <<<<<<<<<<<<was upset that tara lived

c/s. hefa should've stayed her azzz in new orleans.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »

That's because she lost her memory and doesn't know who she is cause she got shot in her head so she won't be "Tara" we know. When Jessica turned at least she knows who she is and the same thing Preacher too, he knows who he is.

Damn they stole that story line from wolverine
  • BK Product
    Options

that would be soooo fuuucking stuupidd!!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after watching 4 season right now i'm just watching to be watching not expecting much and didn't get much form the 1st episode. Guess they gonna try to make Jason and Jessica and did the Rev really need to come back just to be ?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    after watching 4 season right now i'm just watching to be watching not expecting much and didn't get much form the 1st episode. Guess they gonna try to make Jason and Jessica and did the Rev really need to come back just to be ?

I think he might have more to his story. Maybe Russle is his maker? I don't know but there has to be more to him just being a ? vampire stalking jason. Then again he could be this season's Franklin and be so crazy its actually hilarious. LOL

• darkrain
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

A little bit spoiler. I have a feelings Tara is given "Bubba's "character from the book....I'm not sure but I believe we won't see "Tara" we know anymore since she got in his head and her brain almost half gone.

• darkrain
    Options
    I rewatched this episode again and it makes me realize that the revelation from Terry's army buddy actually explains the fire at the house last season. The slave girl didn't set the fire, she just rescued the baby. Everyone just thinks she set the fire. It is probalble the people who have already kiiled the others in the troop which explains a lot
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Charlene, or whatever the redheaded waitresses name is I can't remember, man she looks like ? this season.
  • BK Product
    Options

A little bit spoiler. I have a feelings Tara is given "Bubba's "character from the book....I'm not sure but I believe we won't see "Tara" we know anymore since she got in his head and her brain almost half gone.

I've never read the book.... but i think for her to not be Vampire Tara would be.... a let down/weird... she always kinda been powerless to fight back so you'd think now she'd wanna tear some ? up... idunno.
    I rewatched this episode again and it makes me realize that the revelation from Terry's army buddy actually explains the fire at the house last season. The slave girl didn't set the fire, she just rescued the baby. Everyone just thinks she set the fire. It is probalble the people who have already kiiled the others in the troop which explains a lot

interesting.. but the fire started out of nowhere... they showed the matches on the mantle just ignite... unless the people who did it were somehow invisible which would really be ? wierd... I think "slave girl" Mavis is her name set the fire to hopefully ? Terry and Arlene so she could be with the baby.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems to me like Terry and his Marine buddies were subject to some experiments and got the ability to start fires spontaneously (a la Firestarter), but can't control them.
  • darkrain
    Options

I've never read the book.... but i think for her to not be Vampire Tara would be.... a let down/weird... she always kinda been powerless to fight back so you'd think now she'd wanna tear some ? up... idunno.

interesting.. but the fire started out of nowhere... they showed the matches on the mantle just ignite... unless the people who did it were somehow invisible which would really be ? wierd... I think "slave girl" Mavis is her name set the fire to hopefully ? Terry and Arlene so she could be with the baby.

Which is why I said "The people who have already killed the others in the troop". In Season 4...Remember the ghost Rene warned Arlene about Terry's people from war buddies(Ghost) that they're dangerous and she better run away from Terry?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    hmmm, so Tara is a vampire....or maybe a Ghoul(failed vampire transformation).

bet she gonna be all like "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!" the entire season.

Yeah, Tara gonna be ? about being a vampire for the entire season.

smh.

Somebody ? this ? .
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    LMAO @ Newlin trying to buy Jason from Jessica. Tara is about to be on that whole "I'm the victim" ? even tho she's a Vampire with power now.....great....

I do like the Pam backstory tho...hope they get more detailed with it. Nice to know she was cool as hell even before Eric turned her.

Terry's storyline is getting more interesting too. I think Patrick is the one who's causing all that crazy ? tho.

SMH @ Luna getting mad at Sam too. This ? done got tortured, killed yo crazy ass baby daddy, pretty much wanna help you raise your kid and you wanna ? on him. LMAO @ him calling her a ? tho.

And Jason getting 2 pieced by that lil boy that came to the police station.........priceless.
  • BK Product
    Options
    Great Episode!!

I didnt expect the Authority to be this bad ass... Chris Meloni did a hell of a job lastnight. Didnt think they have torturing techniques for vamps. That whole interrogation/torture Authority councel scenes were awesome.

What the hell happened to Russell... looked like someone was carving ? on his face or something???

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the guy interrogator. I've only seen him on this show and Hell on Wheels. That's two vastly different shows and yet he's still manages to play practically identical characters.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Poor Sam, dude can't catch a break. Nh

Law and Order SVU guy was more like his OZ character.