The Official Dark Knight Rises Thread

Options

Comments

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched the trailer like 10 times...the last film I was this anxious to see was the Dark Knight...The Joker had me goin' crazy...I think Bane could top him...I was a tad skeptical at Tom Hardy's casting...But after watchin' this trailer, I feel he's gonna do a ? ' good job...at 1.02-1.07...check his eyes...mad sinister

Really.......I was excited he signed on to be Bane. I know some were sceptical because they thought he wouldn't be big enough body wise but after I saw how much muscle and weight he put on for Warrior I knew that plus his acting would be great for this movie. I CANT WAIT for this to come out.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options
    cant wait.....not hype about the avengers but damn sure about this movie
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhhh shiiiieeeeeeeeeet bane about t whoop that ass
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So do ya fools want me to upload the "Knightfall" comic storyline where Bane breaks his back? ......
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So do ya fools want me to upload the "Knightfall" comic storyline where Bane breaks his back? ......

Got it at my mum's...But please, do...Bane >>>
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok I'll have the links up in the afternoon, gotta take care of some errands around town shortly...........

• Bcotton5
    Options
    I didnt think I could be anymore hype about this movie lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Ok I'll have the links up in the afternoon, gotta take care of some errands around town shortly...........

Yo before I read that, I thought Bane was just another musclebound thug...But seein' in break the Bat's mind and body like that...? ' epic...Looks like something similar will happen in DKR...The way he's walkin' and drops the Bat's mask...mate...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn! It's going down!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate to be negative but that ? looked weak nothing is topping the dark knight

i just feel as if they are trying to do too much with this movie im just not feeling it
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate to be negative but that ? looked weak nothing is topping the dark knight

i just feel as if they are trying to do too much with this movie im just not feeling it

ur opinion is trash...IMO
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so youre mad at me cause i dont think it will be better than dark knight? lol

? dark knight is a classic and the joker was played perfectly

this ? bane is not even huge like the comics and lets not talk about that average ? playing catwoman lol

but you ? will see after yall walk out the theaters when this is released and will say "meh, that ? still wasnt better than the dark knight" watch
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    I'm not tryna say DKR will roll over DK...That would be a bold statement...But..I have faith in Nolan...The way he's keepin' the film so close to his chest...the little he's shown us...Should be at least as good as DK
  • BK Product
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol not mad just dont agree...

im not too caught up on bane not looking like the Hulk..to me its less realistic to have him be 8 foot 600 lbs or whatever.

The average ? can act and has sex appeal but she isnt for everyone.. ill reserve judgement on that.

Im not going into comparing it to DK just as i didnt go into that comparing it to BB. I just want it to be a dope conclusion of the trilogy with hope that they somehow leave it open for a 4th movie... that is all.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texasboi409 he's right your opinion is trash.

Bane in the comics is 6.8' and 400lbs...let me guess Triple H or Batista should have played Bane right?

The same ? they said about Ledger is being said about Hathaway, idiots would rather have some dumb ? playing Catwoman just because she "looks like a dimes".
  • BK Product
    Options
    yeah they shoulda casted Kim K hahahahahah ninjas would be heated
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    vhGkL.jpg

Peep the initials.

so thats bruce or his pops?

seems dude has a lil bit of gray hair by his ears

No offense, but if you can't tell thats Christian Bale, then I don't know what to tell you

i know thats christian bale im asking is he playin bruce or is that on some flash back going in time moment since he has on a TW robe and seems to have alil grey hair
  • BK Product
    edited May 2012
    Options
    trailer 3 breakdown for those into that sorta stuff...
    http://www.totalfilm.com/features/the-dark-knight-rises-trailer-3-breakdown/bane-speaks
    no-mans-land-00-650-80.jpg
    No Man's Land
    On first watch you might think just one bridge blows up – but look closely and you’ll see there’s another structure in the background collapsing.

This gives substance to recent rumours that The Dark Knight Rises is at least partially based on No Man’s Land, one of DC’s most significant Batman crossover events.

In that story, following an earthquake that releases all of Gotham’s freaks onto the streets, the U.S Government declares Gotham a no man’s land, destroying the bridges in and out of the city.

So, in the trailer, what looks like one of Bane’s terrorist events may well be the work of the forces of good – hence the look of utter disbelief on John Blake’s face.

CANT. ? . WAIT!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is my guess Bruce wayne gonna get ? up bout half way through the movie and some how they stumble onto a new batman dude that beats bane and can go forward with more batman movies.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this is my guess Bruce wayne gonna get ? up bout half way through the movie and some how they stumble onto a new batman dude that beats bane and can go forward with more batman movies.

i think he gonna get ? up and lose faith in the game and get scared halfway thru, then he gonna comeback

or bane will ? him up from the jump then he will return will ? hits the fan for gotham

Errm...I don't think the Bat will beat Bane in combat at anytime...Unless Bane is already seriously wounded when they fight...Or Bane's mask has any sort of meanin', in which case, the Bat will pull it off...Causin' agony..Bane will violate the Bat...hold him hostage...Catwoman will back the beef..
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Im pretty sure Batman just finds a way to cut off his Venom supply or w/e its called
  • BK Product
    Options
    i hope its not that simple.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    12 seconds into the trailer it looks like
    bruce might be in a wheelchair, not sure. In one of the other trailers you can see he is using a cane
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    bane will ? bats up i say by mid movie