In about 50 years ? will be phased out.

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution is fact according to whom? To you? Fact is the same as democracy. Nothing more than a group of men agreeing on one point and calling it fact. It is not truth though. And no, evolution has stopped. Did it even begin? We have not advanced as creatures, instead the degradation is obvious. If we have evolved then why have the H+ movement grown in significance? Why have the increased usage and study of nanomachines been growing if we are in fact still evolving? How come simple race relations still take the same form as a thousand years ago? If we evolved then our mind has evolved. And neither is truth.

Yea I know we share DNA with chimps, as so as with every other animal...duh. Does that mean we come from them? No. It means we have a basic map structure, a code that can be varied from one to the next. We are mostly made of water...does it mean we are walking oceans? C'mon man...think instead of choosing beliefs from men who choose to compete with a design that they cannot even fathom or comprehend.

Any intelligent man who uses wisdom instead of proposed logic can see we have not evolved any further. In fact we have devolved.

But like you told me, who cares what YOU think? You can come from a monkey...but I don't.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Squall wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Evolution is fact according to whom? To you? Fact is the same as democracy. Nothing more than a group of men agreeing on one point and calling it fact. It is not truth though. And no, evolution has stopped. Did it even begin? We have not advanced as creatures, instead the degradation is obvious. If we have evolved then why have the H+ movement grown in significance? Why have the increased usage and study of nanomachines been growing if we are in fact still evolving? How come simple race relations still take the same form as a thousand years ago? If we evolved then our mind has evolved. And neither is truth.

Yea I know we share DNA with chimps, as so as with every other animal...duh. Does that mean we come from them? No. It means we have a basic map structure, a code that can be varied from one to the next. We are mostly made of water...does it mean we are walking oceans? C'mon man...think instead of choosing beliefs from men who choose to compete with a design that they cannot even fathom or comprehend.

Any intelligent man who uses wisdom instead of proposed logic can see we have not evolved any further. In fact we have devolved.

But like you told me, who cares what YOU think? You can come from a monkey...but I don't.

93% of Scientist agree that Evolution is a fact. You don't know what you're talking. We didn't come from the ? NEW AGE APE. PLUS WE ARE APES, YOU ? .

Ok...so 93 percent makes it right? 93 percent says you are a punk ass who runs at the first sign of a fight...does it make it true

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq/cat02.html

1. Did we evolve from monkeys?

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
    5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.

2. How did humans evolve?

Since the earliest hominid species diverged from the ancestor we share with modern African apes, 5 to 8 million years ago, there have been at least a dozen different species of these humanlike creatures. Many of these hominid species are close relatives, but not human ancestors. Most went extinct without giving rise to other species. Some of the extinct hominids known today, however, are almost certainly direct ancestors of ? sapiens. While the total number of species that existed and the relationships among them is still unknown, the picture becomes clearer as new fossils are found. Humans evolved through the same biological processes that govern the evolution of all life on Earth. See "What is evolution?", "How does natural selection work?", and "How do organisms evolve?"

Expand your mind bruh and think for yourself...if you apply wisdom like Albert Einstein, the truth is pretty apparent.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

93% of Scientist agree that Evolution is a fact. You don't know what you're talking. We didn't come from the ? NEW AGE APE. PLUS WE ARE APES, YOU ? .

Smh...you just arguing now. You just said evolution is fact...then you said we didn't come from new age ape...then you go on to say that we are apes

you confused as hell bruh...

When did I say we've evolved from apes? Humans are great ape it's a fact that the common ancestor we share with chimps was an apes. Again, lol, if you think we evolved from those apes you see at Metro Zoo. Face the fact you and I were apes.

You believe in evolution yet you say we didn't evolve from apes that are from the zoo. yet we are great apes...

huh? Soooo you believe in evolution and we know what the definition of evolution is, yet we are great apes but we didn't evolve from them?

"Face the fact you and I were apes"

How many ? contradictions you're going to put into this argument? I was born a baby...not an ape...maybe you should have been featured in the Planet of the Apes movie bruh. You don't even know what you're talking about. Like I said, you fussing just to be fussing. You not making sense.

I'm done...intellectual conversation is not a good look for you.

You face the fact...you're a ? monkey/ape whatever the ? you are...

I'm not in your category bruh...but I'll throw you a banana later, I got you...you ? ape
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok...so 93 percent makes it right? 93 percent says you are a punk ass who runs at the first sign of a fight...does it make it true

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
    5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.

Since the earliest hominid species diverged from the ancestor we share with modern African apes, 5 to 8 million years ago, there have been at least a dozen different species of these humanlike creatures. Many of these hominid species are close relatives, but not human ancestors. Most went extinct without giving rise to other species. Some of the extinct hominids known today, however, are almost certainly direct ancestors of ? sapiens. While the total number of species that existed and the relationships among them is still unknown, the picture becomes clearer as new fossils are found. Humans evolved through the same biological processes that govern the evolution of all life on Earth. See "What is evolution?", "How does natural selection work?", and "How do organisms evolve?"

Expand your mind bruh and think for yourself...if you apply wisdom like Albert Einstein, the truth is pretty apparent.

Im confused.

Are you saying we didnt evolve from more primitive primates? And did you just say we have devolved... from... w/e we originally were?

Cuz you just posted 2 long ass paragraphs basically saying that we DID evolve from an ape like ancestor.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Im confused.

Are you saying we didnt evolve from more primitive primates? And did you just say we have devolved... from... w/e we originally were?

Cuz you just posted 2 long ass paragraphs basically saying that we DID evolve from an ape like ancestor.

lol ? did you ? read? lol oh ? you ? are dumb as ? . Those two paragraphs states we didn't evolve with apes but share common genetic codes with them

And if we are still evolving like @squall stated, then why haven't the mindset and human relations evolved? We are devolving in human relations...social awareness is part of evolution. Smh

You ? negroes roam in packs...I don't know how you got confused...? just don't read

You called for back up @squall? Another one of your ape friends to pluck the bugs out ya hair like them apes do? Damn
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if we evolve why are we not stronger then most apes?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Now its "technically" apes??? Lmfao!!!! ? , I used the words apes/monkeys...I didn't say ? about a metro zoo ? ...you the one brought that up you dumb ? . You said we're naturally great apes...I wasn't thinking local zoo when you said you ? assuming ape. ? go slip on a banana and come back n holla at me when your brain gets rebooted. And to take this further...what other apes are there for us to come from? Mars apes? Now we talking technicalities and specific ape types? Where the ? does a zoo gets its apes from anyway you dumb ? ??!!

Damn you ? swear you smart till yall realize all that hot ? yall spew is nothing more than regurgitated horseshit you got from a 5 minute, waiting in the hospital lobby, magazine read. Yall don't think for yourselves...yall just bump gums.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao....

"if it evalushun.... den y we still got munkees?"

yall ? ? me man
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    so we "devolved" physically but evolved mentally? I dont get that cuz in nature the "strongest" survives... so we would be ? ...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ ? still "debating" the existence of biological evolution.

Self-ether at its finest.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. This Steve Harvey ? again? Yeah...this discussion isn't worth continuing due to the profound degree of ignorance.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    this is all about opinion... yall opinion is yalls mines is mines... like ive said before yall are trying 2 complicate a question that is really simple thus only opening more simple questions...
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Someone could have an opinion that apples don't exist either.

It would still be dumb as ? .
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If your opinion contradicts what is objectively verifiable, then it doesn't warrant consideration.

And your "simple answer" only further complicates things. If for the sake of argument I accept that your ? is real, then how do you explain him. Your answer will probably amount to "just because." So why can't the universe exist "just because?" The main problem with the arguments of purpose and first cause are that they're self-defeating.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ people not understanding evolution.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Stopped at "ps3", you already ? up...
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL @ ? still "debating" the existence of biological evolution.

Self-ether at its finest.

I can take that ether but it gets me mad when they say it's just a theory and ? . I understand that you don't care and completely just whatever about it because you know the truth and they don't.
    Nah, the self-ether is for those trying to "refute" the existence of the observable phenomenon that is biological evolution.

"Challenging" the existence of any observable phenomenon is foolish to begin with.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL YO I'M DONE
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    Options
    the ? having the characteristics of the bible will...the creative/universal force...no
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in 50 years, ? will be looked at as a Santa Claus and/or the tooth fairy.

ain't no one gonna take the church and religion seriously at that point.

Catholics/Christians will be the new atheists by then.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This that ? that end up on motivational posters.

24228149cc6069103c6084b9cef78e19.gif

1267167000210.gif

1269415793832.gif

lawl3gisr7ai6.gif
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    in 50 years, ? will be looked at as a Santa Claus and/or the tooth fairy.

ain't no one gonna take the church and religion seriously at that point.

Catholics/Christians will be the new atheists by then.

Nah, that's too soon. maybe in 300 at the least.

you never know, Atheists are popping up everyday.

the majority of the Gen Y and Z are only christians because of their parents.

once they believe that it's ? , they're fully turning secular.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Just stop dude, stop..
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Damn, more self-ether.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wall-E ,the pixar flick, is a good example of "backwards" evolution. Haha