Samsung Galaxy S3...Knockin em out da box!

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt that ? dope bruh? Just the one complaint I have is the phone wont connect to a pc via usb as a mass media device. ? , its dope as ? that the stock video player allows you to play a video, with no stutter, on your home screen while you txt, scroll thru apps...basically anything while it plays. Dog, when I see iphones I have no quarrells about whipping out my super amoled screen phone and showing em whats really good tech and whats dumb tech
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both my mom and sister ask me to trade for their iphone 4. I was like ? know. I'm loving this ? right now bruh. I have no problems with connecting to the pc. I only problems I have is transfering data from the pc is really slow and i miss htc sense
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMA GONE AND GET THAT GALAXY NOTE 2.. YALL ? GOT ME EXCITED ABOUT GETTIN A DAM CELL PHONE LIKE IM A KID OR SOMETHING
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    I cant ? with that big ass note.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Oh yea PC is cool but when im in my wreck room trying to hook it up to my PS3, its a no go. Gotta go wifi for any connection. I prefer the traditional. Where the ? is @Rage? Lol why you gotta scroll down to see Apples apology to samsung bruh?

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Dog...? is straight velveeta over here bruh. That ? is GOAT!!! Yea im bout to cop an emulator, get some roms and be at the job showing off to them iphoney supporters! Lol and that ? is bluetooth! Phone is definitely worth the dough
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that ? playing ps3 on his phone? dam
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    is that ? playing ps3 on his phone? dam

Naw Rockstar just released the old GTA, as it were on PS2, on the mobile. Unless @Cain1 knows something different, I don't think PS3 games are running on the Galaxy S3.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i was about to say ? i need to get my knowledge up big time
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    This thread is for it playa. You got questions, we got answers...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ me having second thoughts...played wid this ? on Friday....you can even download torrents straight to your phone....I got less than 20 days to make a decision...but I love my Iphone tho....smh
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumors are flying around about the s3 being $99 for Black Friday. If so, it's being bought
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Smh @ me having second thoughts...played wid this ? on Friday....you can even download torrents straight to your phone....I got less than 20 days to make a decision...but I love my Iphone tho....smh

*emperor's voice* good, good!

Bruh, you aint know? ? at my job showing off his iphone. I was like cool. That ? stopped once I pulled out the S3 and we watched Total Recall (dope flick btw). We not just saying ? to be saying ? bruh. I believe I can speak for others who are in the know or own one. S3 is a powerhouse. You have more control and capabilities out the box than iphone. If iphone was truly GOAT, we wouldn't hesitate to say so. Then if you decide to root your ? ? You got a mini computer slash media device thats capable of much. You can even hook it up to your hdtv, cop a logitech keyboard and have a mini computer. I can wirelessly share video or send to an internet tv for viewing. The thread title is accurate, S3 is knocking it out the box. Get more control. Get an S3 and see whats really good. Arent you in the UK? If so, you get the quad core processor I believe but you dont get the ram the US got. But then again we just have the dual. Do it my ? . You wont be disappointed unless your name is Rage.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm using a nfc tag in my car to turn off the wifi, turn the volume up and go right to s voice to await my command once I place it in the cradle. Have any of you come up with other nice uses for the tags or are y'all not ? with them
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Damn, everytime I return to this thread...I'm learning some new ? . Naw I haven't but yes I will after what you said in your post. ? , I need a comprehensive video on S3 on all the things you can do with it...I feel like I don't even know the half...
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is an example. I don't think its full potential has been tapped yet but the using of it in the car impresses people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSOPD8VP_Q
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    @sapo614 good look on dat 411...I'm peeping that ? now...GOAT
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    After seeing my S3 my whole family wants to switch over to the dark side.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The white joint is the best color IMO. What yall ? rocking in color? Tho I did want that red, I think I'm the only ? on tmobile in this thread. Yea, weak sauce but definitely doable.

And I just realized today, I'm bullshitting. Just placed an order for that 64gb sd card. If you don't have an high memory sd card, please trust that you need to get one.

Grab yourself a case too. Screen protector. Do that ? proper. ? if I'm jogging across the street to the coffee cafe, I got my hand on the hip holding the holster. ? that, that's a damn near 600 dollar phone I'm not trying to lose early. I learned my lesson with the HTC G2. It only takes once

• MrSoutCity
    Options
    I got the white with a black outerbox case lol(I know it defeats the purpose of the white phone) all I need is a bluetooth head set and a sd card.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    naw that ? looks goat tho...I copped the black case in the tmo store...? looks dope with the white...
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    How y'll like that svoice? That ? is wack as ? . @cain1 how that jellybean rom going..
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    How y'll like that svoice? That ? is wack as ? . @cain1 how that jellybean rom going..

That ? is terry bull. Aren't you posed to be able to wake up the S3 with a hello galaxy message? My joint never responds properly. I guess my baritone ? it up. I hardly ever use it except when I'm trying to show off

• MrSoutCity
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

That ? is terry bull. Aren't you posed to be able to wake up the S3 with a hello galaxy message? My joint never responds properly. I guess my baritone ? it up. I hardly ever use it except when I'm trying to show off

I have a west indian ascent so that ? never understand what I say. When it does it says it has no opinion on the topic WTF!!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Google now better than that samsung ? .

@Cain1 always delivers