killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quality win!! Pau came through. I'm hoping this a sign of things to come
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    pau-gasol_224131.jpg

Your boy pulled through today...Still dont know why D'antoni can figure out how to use him...Just because he's a tall white European doesn't mean he should be shooting 3's all day
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    pau-gasol_224131.jpg

Your boy pulled through today...Still dont know why D'antoni can figure out how to use him...Just because he's a tall white European doesn't mean he should be shooting 3's all day

Long term, it will not work, sadly. They need to find a way to flip him for a Ryan Anderson, or even Josh Smith.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pau-gasol_224131.jpg

Long term, it will not work, sadly. They need to find a way to flip him for a Ryan Anderson, or even Josh Smith.

Why do u think it wont work for him?
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pau-gasol_224131.jpg

Why do u think it wont work for him?

For the Antoni offense to be at its best, SPACING is key. As good as Gasol is, his skill set does not effectively allow him to provide that spacing. Which in turn affects EVERYONE in the offense (well, maybe not Kobe, That mfer will shoot from Mars if he had the chance).

Pau is a great player, so there is a chance that they could find a way to "Make it work", but it will come at the detriment of the overall offense, Especially Howard.

As the President of the Pau Gasol fan club, it really pains me to type all that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great win today ... love having Nash... world peace has been our second best player this season ...its just when he dribbles more than 5 steps
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great win today ... love having Nash... world peace has been our second best player this season ...its just when he dribbles more than 5 steps

He needs to be more clutch with his shots.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want the 5 seed so we can setup a round 2 matchup with the clippers since they may get the 1 seed
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    I want the 5 seed so we can setup a round 2 matchup with the clippers since they may get the 1 seed

Yup... I got the plug on corporate seats playoff tickets this year. It's gon cost but if we get that hallway series... ? it I'm coppin.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Lakers get no love from me until they beat a name brand team (yes name brand) lol
    *checks "Name Brand Team" list...

*Sees Knicks are on it...

YES!!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Pau still always finds a reason to ? me of though(what am i talking about.. anyone care to guess).. but him being the middle man so to speak is a great role for him.. I just need that midrange to come back to form.. from the years prior
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darkwell just caught the L
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darkwell just caught the L
    What? Knicks are good this year and they're a "name brand" team.

Finally the Lakers beat a team that could easily go deep into the Play Offs
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I cringe if that ? take more than 3 dribbles. he has some of the worst handles in the league. but other than that he has been playing really well and has found his role which I believe has been better than the previous years.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ... dwight needs to stop with the bynum fouls... that two minute stretch to close the half killed us....,um since when did Brewer know how to shoot.... n the 3 ball....the refs werent giving us any love ... really wasnt the ideal opponent you woul want coming on the heels of a game the night before
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Refs ? us over by giving Howard that flagrant 2. It was all downhill after that (Meeks couldn't hit ? , Metta was taking dumb shots, Pau was doing Pau etc.) which hints at the fact that the Lakers need a better supporting cast (if they want to win it all). Right now it seems like If 1 player goes down Lakers shift from a contender to a 7th seed.

...Lakers really need to look at trading no defense having Jamison and Duhon etc. for a solid (bench) player. For some reason other teams see value in those players and they do nothing but hurt the Lakers. ? , I don't know why they haven't given Delonte a tryout yet. He's not old, and he plays both ends of the floor.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Did Jamison ? D antonis wife... we need to change our name to the Heat... ? ridiculous
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Jamison ? D antonis wife... we need to change our name to the Heat... ? ridiculous

You mean the spurs or suns
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? ? still ain't givin Jamison no burn??
  • P swayze166
    Options
    jamison really needs to start getting burn now that nash is back
  • P swayze166
    Options
    ^^^fish a free agent again now.....lakers need that dude if only just for locker room purposes......cuz Dwight cry baby ass getting old.....that play last night where he yelled at Nash and Nash was like "? you, step up on D" was another instance of Dwight blaming everyone but himself.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Yea i seen the Shawn Bradley one before.... Smh fish will be back.

Dwight is just not 100 right now.. but there is no excuse for him to be getting those silly fouls when simple positioning would be a deterrent
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/379555_10152420044500341_1871701232_n.jpg[/img]
  • P swayze166
    Options
    Chick Hearn...miss that man, dude was the definition of Trilla
This discussion has been closed.