YMCMB Flopped This Summer

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could never consistantly hate on something...Monsizzle hate YMCMB so bad but all up in any Wayne thread posting lame ass jokes...

Yea man we get it...you hate Wayne...lets move on from this fam...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!! ? crrrryyyingggg.

mike that dumb blonde wannab wayne gretzky muthafuka is outta his mind sayin me & him r sum wat alike like i said im JUSTIFIEd 2 do wat im doin..lol

Gee you can't tell that clown nothing. In his eyes Wayne is whitewashed for skateboarding but it's cool for him to be an hockey playing Ice ? . He is a lost cause my dude.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Hawk the GOAT
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    that "hockey playing ice ? " is sulfuric acid
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    khaled just had his best 1st week sells, the singles are doing good. D4 is highly anticipated. do you really expect them other ? not named wayne, nicki, tyga, or drake to get an album? maybe shannel and mystikal before he went back to jail but thats it really. Don't act like d4 is more anticipated than some ? albums this year.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    and damn its a lot of hate in this thread.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah musically they been garbage who gives a ? about they sales.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    D4 isn't an album though and Drake and Nikki still did good numbers

Wayne was never gonna drop Twist unless he popped off

yes but wayne was supposed to release a new album this summer (see original post) and it is not coming out now indefinitely. Plus the fact you cant release a mixtape (which is easier to drop) and keep pushing it back is worse lmao. Also nicki and drake no album that dropped this summer under ymcoonmb did good numbers. During this summer multiple projects were canclled or pushed back to be announced which is why ymcoonmb floppped this summer.

Wayne dropped the biggest selling album of last yr. Not that I'm their biggest fans but, the fact is they're moving all the units besides Em, Jay, and Ye and Ross on a lower level because he never went plat.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D4 isn't an album though and Drake and Nikki still did good numbers

Wayne was never gonna drop Twist unless he popped off

yes but wayne was supposed to release a new album this summer (see original post) and it is not coming out now indefinitely. Plus the fact you cant release a mixtape (which is easier to drop) and keep pushing it back is worse lmao. Also nicki and drake no album that dropped this summer under ymcoonmb did good numbers. During this summer multiple projects were canclled or pushed back to be announced which is why ymcoonmb floppped this summer.

Wayne dropped the biggest selling album of last yr. Not that I'm their biggest fans but, the fact is they're moving all the units besides Em, Jay, and Ye and Ross on a lower level because he never went plat.

notice you are talking about what wayne did last year. this year their sales are down and this summer they had a lack of actual releases and actual sales. This year other labels actually released albums and had content for the summer. YMCOONMB did not have much to offer this summer.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    never knew Wayne droped an album this year
    how you saying sales slumped and dude aint drop
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn who outsold Nicki and Tyga this year
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    never knew Wayne droped an album this year
    how you saying sales slumped and dude aint drop

lol sales have slumped for the carter 4 since week after it dropped in 2011 so tecnically his sales have slumped since the 2nd week of 2011. also sales are only one part of mearuing how good an artist is. since ? realized C4 was ? his popularity has dropped and people have been less impressed with his music.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    damn who outsold Nicki and Tyga this year

wale and ross done outsold tyga this year....damn how much young money cash money pay you to be a groupie lmao...oh wait nevermind you a cash money ? for free lol

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol show me a picture of wayne landing a trick and type a response in english then you would have a point lmao but that will never happen. dead at you talking all this white emerica ? then defend lil coonchi and his whitewashed label. playing hockey don't make you a ? ...but cosigning cear whitewashing activity now thats suspect. enjoy the KKK memorial day retreat in bad newz va lol.

http://youtu.be/AUlgdqie9xk

if u cant read text type u shouldnt b on a HIPHOP site anyway smh & how is wayne white washin rap?? & stop tryna play da victim on herrr u b talkin ? about wayne skatin all da time & a lame like u wit ice skatez playin HOCKEY cant talk ? u enjoy da kkk hockey memorial day retreat n canada..,

lol i still don't see wayne landing a trick in that entire video. And word to cosigning of kreyshawn and the white girl mob the ? wayne trina whitewash hip hop. no tomention his strategy to sign a blonde hair barbie to his label lmao. you can make hockey jokes all you want but the point of the matter is his label sold out quality music for reign on the pop top 40 charts. but be a zombie like b cotton and support the female wearing jean ? lmaoo.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn I know Ambtion dropped in 2012
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is just hatred for no reason
    let another crew drop 1 album and ? scream you flopped
    the rap game was much better when ? opinions stayed in they mouth instead of spewed everywhere across the internet
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    shout out Rick Ross and Wale!!! I see yall ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

it still has more 2012 saes than tygas album lmaoo

• Bcotton5
    Options

no he dont, ? Drake sold more too this year, go cop that Ambition though if you dont got it yet
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

no he dont, ? Drake sold more too this year, go cop that Ambition though if you dont got it yet

yeah he do wale got over double what tyga aka wack city and half of that was from 2012 sales.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? ymcmb flopped this summer wayne and drake damn near on 95 percent of records played on a average 24 hour day of internet or FM radio. gaay music the main ? that need ymcmb. drake basically made no lie hot and wayne killed sean on that homies still. faded was a party anthem this summer and played all throughout the playoffs on abc to millions of homes. take it to the head was a summer banger. hyfr and crew love were getting heavy spins this summer. birdman had spins on the radio with the born stunner single. not to mention nicki and wayne came on to ? the ? . speaking of nicki look at them pop billboards number. nicki getting crazy spins on white folks radio and media. taio cruz has another million selling dance anthem this summer. ymcmb had another dominant summer as always. ? are scared wayne is about to murk them watch the throne beats on D4 like jay z should of. because we all know wayne track record on Jay Z beats. ? roc nation and ? good music.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how the ? ymcmb flopped this summer wayne and drake damn near on 95 percent of records played on a average 24 hour day of internet or FM radio. gaay music the main ? that need ymcmb. drake basically made no lie hot and wayne killed sean on that homies still. faded was a party anthem this summer and played all throughout the playoffs on abc to millions of homes. take it to the head was a summer banger. hyfr and crew love were getting heavy spins this summer. birdman had spins on the radio with the born stunner single. not to mention nicki and wayne came on to ? the ? . speaking of nicki look at them pop billboards number. nicki getting crazy spins on white folks radio and media. taio cruz has another million selling dance anthem this summer. ymcmb had another dominant summer as always. ? are scared wayne is about to murk them watch the throne beats on D4 like jay z should of. because we all know wayne track record on Jay Z beats. ? roc nation and ? good music.

Tomp stay spitting that hot truth to you lames.

/Thread
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

lol i bet you bring jay-z jokes to a gunfight. if ymcoonmb was a company their stock would ben heavily down this year. spins on the radio are controlled by universal's payola not the talent of ymcoonmb. they failed to expand their brand with the same suspect, supect rappers releasing garbage to the pop top 40.

yet 90% of of ymcoonmb's assets are liabilities......when jay electronica has a better chance of droping an alubm than gudda gudda, corey gunz, jae millz, bow wow, etc you know you done ? up in the recuiting department.

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2CHAINZ! wrote: »
    RaySwift wrote: »
    First Jersey Shore and now this? Life is Good. Now we got another idiot to deal with, 2Chaaaaainz!

? outchea mayne
    My abum sold 150k first week mayne

Dont make me snatch yo chick and give her the D

Mr. Chainz please run for President of these great united states

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hip hop been ass all year.

Adele should drop a few mixtapes

DJ DRAMA. ADELE
    21 ½