Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comeback Season >>> So Far Gone.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    false, Drake was already signed to Cash Money before So Far Gone even dropped they had a fake bidding war for publicity. lol @ Wayne hopping on 10 songs for somebody mixtape for free

do you have the physical paperwork to show that he signed pre SFG? While he might have been lured he never offically signed to ymcoon untill after the bidding war. but what would you know you don't even get paid to ? for young money trash money lmao ole broke ass jobless ? lol

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    Is your mother one of weezy's baby mothers? Damn monizzle

YMCMB

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YMCMB

#YMCMB
    Oops!!!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

YMCMB

#YMCMB

lol the way you ? for wayne you must be his main bottom ?

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

YMCMB

#YMCMB
    Oops!!!

lol at you avoiding the fact you a grown ass groupie and still trina call other people ? ..keep hiding behind other posters in ? fashion lmaooo

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Imma post paperwork that was never released, cuh?...Common sense would tell you he was already signed...And no, Drake would not have blown regardless, and that's comin from a fan who thought the YM move was stupid at first..."Replacement Girl" had already flopped..."Brand New" was just a big YouTube song at the time...He was really just a MySpace star til "So Far Gone" dropped...And yeah, Twist and Chuckie ain't ? but they got more records on radio, more videos on major outlets, and more fans, than me, you, or anybody on this site...And wouldn't have any of it if it wasn't for Wayne...Stop trollin bruh...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    How Imma post paperwork that was never released, cuh?...Common sense would tell you he was already signed...And no, Drake would not have blown regardless, and that's comin from a fan who thought the YM move was stupid at first..."Replacement Girl" had already flopped..."Brand New" was just a big YouTube song at the time...He was really just a MySpace star til "So Far Gone" dropped...And yeah, Twist and Chuckie ain't ? but they got more records on radio, more videos on major outlets, and more fans, than me, you, or anybody on this site...And wouldn't have any of it if it wasn't for Wayne...Stop trollin bruh...

lol right now both them ? are tied with me at 0 for spins per day on the radio....stop acting like twist and chuckie get radio play right now lmao. and as far as drake them ? wanted him to make up with chris brown because that beef was ? birdmans money up lmao tell me how ymcoonmb has helped drake out again lmaoo. drakes relevance carries the label not the other way around. if nikki and drake walked out the label today ymcoonmb would have to fold lmao.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the untouchable Deathrow Records.......and then u be getting touched.....every empire falls.

#Life
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle positn TMZ rumors as fact LMAO!

Wayne told his stance on Drake and CB straight from his mouth a couple days ago
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle positn TMZ rumors as fact LMAO!

Wayne told his stance on Drake and CB straight from his mouth a couple days ago

lol you on some cheerleader ? beliving everything wayne says in interviews to cover up ? lmaooo....but tell us how much you get paid to ? for weezy again? oh wait your ? ass will never post that on the ic hahahaha ole broke ass ?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I hear that "? " ? all the time on the radio...And Twist had a couple records I know had spins...They are both richer and more known than me or you...So are Jae Millz, Cory Gunz, Gudda, Short Dawg, and Tyga...Stop trollin...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    It's one thing to just clown them ol sixth string ass ? ...But you just blindly hatin right now...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I hear that "? " ? all the time on the radio...And Twist had a couple records I know had spins...They are both richer and more known than me or you...So are Jae Millz, Cory Gunz, Gudda, Short Dawg, and Tyga...Stop trollin...

lol how do you know them ? are richer than you or me dead at money always being a cop out for ? music. I garuntee you regardless of how much money i have or they have right now in 5 years i will be worth more money than any of them ? ? .

not only will they be ill relevant in 5 years but chances are they will blow through all their money they might have gotten from being a young money bench warmer. long term savings reinvested with a promising career > temporary cash and hardly any fame out of it. Im a 21year old minority fresh outta college and already employed at a promising company despite the statistics because unlike gudda gudda/ jae millz / insert b list ymcoon artist here i actually worked my ass off instead of letting other ? control my fate. them ? couldn't even release an album in the next 6 months if they wanted to.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    So...Now you sayin you know they're makin poor investment choices with the obvious show money they're making...So five years from now they'll be broke...You know they accountants and financial advisors?...If not, stop trollin...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    So...Now you sayin you know they're makin poor investment choices with the obvious show money they're making...So five years from now they'll be broke...You know they accountants and financial advisors?...If not, stop trollin...

lol unless you know corey gunz accountant and gudda guddas manager how you know these ? actually getting good money though? if some of these rich sports athletes can burn through money a few years after retiring im prettty sure most these b list ymcoon ? gunna be broke too hahaha. i know corey gunz prolly pays his stage dad 80% of what he makes on some ? ? ? lmao.

• _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    Options
    A secret strategy of the industry is that labels sometimes sign artists then sell them to the public as "independent" to build up there buzz. Then after the "public" makes them hot, they announce the artists have been signed to a major.

The strategy was exposed a few months back when news outlets starting investigating the rise of Lana Del Ray. She was claiming to be just a "YouTube" star who became big, but was actually getting label backing the whole time.

There's been rumors that this is what was done with artists like Drake, ASAP Rocky, and Kendrick Lamar.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle needs to focus that energy on hating #YMCMB into his power plays in Hockey. ? is pathetic.

#YMCMB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle needs to focus that energy on hating #YMCMB into his power plays in Hockey. ? is pathetic.

#YMCMB

pathetic is having the only major record being released during the summer months feature more people outside your team than are in your team word to khaleds last album lmaooo

even drake didn't like his label which is why he toured with rappers from other labels lmaooo
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give it a rest smh
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never seen one grown ass man blindly hate...

Yo he trollin us all...gotta be...
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    this hockey playin clown needz 2 step his slap stik up not his h8 up cuz again ive neva heard about this clown on sportzcenter but i c weezy on therr & @ da X GAMEZ!

http://youtu.be/X98HX5nbsCI
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I told y'all them white girls from Oakland are with the ? . V Nasty a ? and Kreayshawn is buzzin overseas. I'm proud of them Oakland girls

wat eva lol...da white cracka mob still aint ? da only thang da white cracka mob got goin fa them is PRINCESS DROP DEHD & she needz 2 hurry up & drop them NUDEZ!
    i'm not finna read all that ? , gee
    let's just agree to disagree
    you and monizzle is brothers from another mother tho

until wayne gretzky postz up pix like this thatz CHESTNUT aka DEATHNUT AVE. da same block doo doo wouldve got shot dead on n 05 fukin wit da NATION OF THUGZ!

oppwdk.jpg

me & that cracka blk puck chaser r nuttin alike when i repeat sumthang im CORRECTIN sum1 cuz like i said i can post up pix & videoz of PROOF of da ? im talkin.,,

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? ass ? you....

willie_oree3.jpg
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    You ? ass ? you....

willie_oree3.jpg

therrz blk hockey playaz but mostly nobody n da AFRICAN EMERICAN community dont know ? about them cuz hockey is a cracka sport & blk playaz get treat;d like ? like itz still SLAVERY & itz da 2k12 & they gotta kiss da white manz azz fa real just 2 make it so da t/s cant knock wayne fa wantin 2 SK8BOARD when da lame azz t/s is rockin ICE SK8Z tryna b accept;d by sum crackaz who dont even want blkz playin hockey n da 1st place lol