Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @BruthaDee

@GEE

This is fantasy-land....Facebook for the faceless & Twitter for the nameless.

99% of the 20 or so people who post here really don't know anything about HipHop culture or Urban music they just want an excuse to E-chat & flirt with other men...it's a fetish.

YMCMB did they thang this Summer they just shared the Lobster & SeaBass with MMG.

tru...imean like i said wat album besidez khaled who is a DJ did ymcmb drop this summer that flop;d??? smh & watz up wit u & infamous y is he alwayz hittin da reactionz on u? lol
  • WilliamWallace1
    WilliamWallace1 Members Posts: 103
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    therrz like 3 labelz n hiphop that got atleast 3 artist on da label that can move unitz & thatz ymcmb, mmg & roc/good so ymcmb is not floppin
    Can't stand Ice Hockey but there is far more racism in Soccer than there is in Hockey, the Hockey was invented by whites argument is pointless to cos Soccer, Basketball and other sports were too. Soccer was invented in England.

plz blkz get mo respect n soccer then they do n hockey & PELE is da proof therr will neva b a pele n hockey plus soccer is play;d n AFRICA do africanz play HOCKEY??? i dont think so..& i say hockey is a cracka sport cuz therr is no MJ n it all u eva hear about is da WHITE PLAYAZ & when u hear about da blk playaz itz alwayz about how sum cracka is callin a blk hockey playa a ? atleast n soccer da blk playaz get recognized fa all they work & RESPECT;D!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmOzkPRrRlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36OPNTJGUMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxE0ox1mp5s&feature=fvst

Yeah but what race are majority of players, what race was the sport invented by? whites the reason we here about MJ in Basketball and Pele in Soccer is cos of their talent. Is there a talented black player in Ice Hockey of that level yet? probably not
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flopped is a relative term. If your not more successful than them and they flopped, then in my mind, aint no time to be thinking about their imagined "flop". Because my "flop" would be much worse and the only one that matters. But its a bunch of people today who dont have any idea what success is. Yall are falling farther down and past the point where your opinions matter at all. Not taking shots just being realistic. How much can you focus on losin?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flopped is a relative term. If your not more successful than them and they flopped, then in my mind, aint no time to be thinking about their imagined "flop". Because my "flop" would be much worse and the only one that matters. But its a bunch of people today who dont have any idea what success is. Yall are falling farther down and past the point where your opinions matter at all. Not taking shots just being realistic. How much can you focus on losin?

lmao!

Dedication 4
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BruthaDee

@GEE

This is fantasy-land....Facebook for the faceless & Twitter for the nameless.

99% of the 20 or so people who post here really don't know anything about HipHop culture or Urban music they just want an excuse to E-chat & flirt with other men...it's a fetish.

YMCMB did they thang this Summer they just shared the Lobster & SeaBass with MMG.

tru...imean like i said wat album besidez khaled who is a DJ did ymcmb drop this summer that flop;d??? smh & watz up wit u & infamous y is she alwayz hittin da reactionz on u? lol
    @GEE

My words must have stung her.

I never heard of him/her, just another anonymous-alias-avatar who reacts and shows a different emotional response to all my posts or any posts directly or indirectly related to me. I have an entire cult of Zombies.  LOL

DJ albums don't ever sell a lot of copies but honestly what other DJs in this era can move 40K copies? Who's the competition?

I think many of these Canadians & Europeons are just trying to distract people away from the Shady SlaughterHouse flop were the homosexual-white cranked out some POP ? and nobody still supported it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll tell you what flopped. This ? thread.

Dedication 4 @ 4:00PM

#YMCMB
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options
    this hockey playin clown needz 2 step his slap stik up not his h8 up cuz again ive neva heard about this clown on sportzcenter but i c weezy on therr & @ da X GAMEZ!

http://youtu.be/X98HX5nbsCI
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I told y'all them white girls from Oakland are with the ? . V Nasty a ? and Kreayshawn is buzzin overseas. I'm proud of them Oakland girls

wat eva lol...da white cracka mob still aint ? da only thang da white cracka mob got goin fa them is PRINCESS DROP DEHD & she needz 2 hurry up & drop them NUDEZ!
    i'm not finna read all that ? , gee
    let's just agree to disagree
    you and monizzle is brothers from another mother tho

until wayne gretzky postz up pix like this thatz CHESTNUT aka DEATHNUT AVE. da same block doo doo wouldve got shot dead on n 05 fukin wit da NATION OF THUGZ!

oppwdk.jpg

me & that cracka blk puck chaser r nuttin alike when i repeat sumthang im CORRECTIN sum1 cuz like i said i can post up pix & videoz of PROOF of da ? im talkin.,,

That's suppose to be the hood rolf? looks like a suburb no blocks
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    As far as the side-topic of Ice-Hockey is concerned there will never be elite Black Hockey players because honestly black folks don't like the cold.

We are a Sun people (Afrikans), our indigenous environment was the Sun, white peoples indigenous homeland (Europe) is Ice, and cold which is why they love skiing, snow-boarding, Ice-Hockey, and Ice-skating.

Black athletes want to run and jump and break a sweat during athletic activities like Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, & Track, we excel in sports were speed & quickness are the foundation.

However, many Mulattos and Canadian Negroes are drawn to Ice Hockey because their white parents get them involved in it and they can afford all the equipment and have access to Ice rink facilities. Here in America and in countries with a warm climate we primarily play sports that utilize a "Ball" (pause), not a puck.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ "Canadian Negros"
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options

Yeah but what race are majority of players, what race was the sport invented by? whites the reason we here about MJ in Basketball and Pele in Soccer is cos of their talent. Is there a talented black player in Ice Hockey of that level yet? probably not

white people r da most evil race on da planet so them cracka europeeonz actin like that n EUROPE is no surprize but like i said blkz r treat;d betta n soccer then hockey WORLDWIDE thatz y da soccer WORLD CUP was n AFRICA therr will neva b a hockey worldcup held n AFRICA cuz AFRICANZ dont play fukin hockey they play everythang else but that ? & therr will neva b a mj or a pele n hockey cuz these crackaz wont allow that ? ...

I never heard of him/her, just another anonymous-alias-avatar who reacts and shows a different emotional response to all my posts or any posts directly or indirectly related to me. I have an entire cult of Zombies.  LOL

DJ albums don't ever sell a lot of copies but honestly what other DJs in this era can move 40K copies? Who's the competition?

I think many of these Canadians & Europeons are just trying to distract people away from the Shady SlaughterHouse flop were the homosexual-white cranked out some POP ? and nobody still supported it.

dead@ da bold...im just sayin everytime u post he is hittin sum reaction on u lol....& yeah i dont know wat da t/s is talkin about ymcmb flop;d when they didnt even drop ? this summer cuz that khaled ? dont count hez a DJ & djz aint sellin ? nowadayz...& them 4 'slaugter' house loserz have no xcuse now fa flopppin cuz they had da cracka gaawd behind them CHEATIN & they is still puttin up KOCH numberz...WOW!

u aint neva seen nyce lookin housez next 2 da hood??? well all imma say is dont let that lil area n that pik fool u cuz they get gully & gangsta on that block thatz y itz nicknamed DEATHNUT AVE & doo doo will tell u that thatz y he aint come out herr & have a shoot out wit da nation of thugz downtown..
    As far as the side-topic of Ice-Hockey is concerned there will never be elite Black Hockey players because honestly black folks don't like the cold.

We are a Sun people (Afrikans), our indigenous environment was the Sun, white peoples indigenous homeland (Europe) is Ice, and cold which is why they love skiing, snow-boarding, Ice-Hockey, and Ice-skating.

Black athletes want to run and jump and break a sweat during athletic activities like Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, & Track, we excel in sports were speed & quickness are the foundation.

However, many Mulattos and Canadian Negroes are drawn to Ice Hockey because their white parents get them involved in it and they can afford all the equipment and have access to Ice rink facilities. Here in America and in countries with a warm climate we primarily play sports that utilize a "Ball" (pause), not a puck.

da only canadian ? i like is TAMIA laaaaawd have u seen her nu video??? all imma say is grant hill is a lucky man smh...

http://youtu.be/2FcVxww7NOY

• awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoutout to YMCMB's latest arist, Chris Bosh.
    1307032146_chris_bosh_flop.gif
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options
    Soccer is the national sport in Europe and was invented in Europe fool lol Ice Hockey is not even popular in Europe
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Soccer is the national sport in Europe and was invented in Europe fool lol Ice Hockey is not even popular in Europe

regardless da best soccer play is BLK(PELE) therr is no pele n fukin hockey AFRICANZ dont even play hockey n AFRICA but they play SOCCER!

• WilliamWallace1
    Options

white people r da most evil race on da planet so them cracka europeeonz actin like that n EUROPE is no surprize but like i said blkz r treat;d betta n soccer then hockey WORLDWIDE thatz y da soccer WORLD CUP was n AFRICA therr will neva b a hockey worldcup held n AFRICA cuz AFRICANZ dont play fukin hockey they play everythang else but that ? & therr will neva b a mj or a pele n hockey cuz these crackaz wont allow that ? ...

dead@ da bold...im just sayin everytime u post he is hittin sum reaction on u lol....& yeah i dont know wat da t/s is talkin about ymcmb flop;d when they didnt even drop ? this summer cuz that khaled ? dont count hez a DJ & djz aint sellin ? nowadayz...& them 4 'slaugter' house loserz have no xcuse now fa flopppin cuz they had da cracka gaawd behind them CHEATIN & they is still puttin up KOCH numberz...WOW!

u aint neva seen nyce lookin housez next 2 da hood??? well all imma say is dont let that lil area n that pik fool u cuz they get gully & gangsta on that block thatz y itz nicknamed DEATHNUT AVE & doo doo will tell u that thatz y he aint come out herr & have a shoot out wit da nation of thugz downtown..

da only canadian ? i like is TAMIA laaaaawd have u seen her nu video??? all imma say is grant hill is a lucky man smh...

http://youtu.be/2FcVxww7NOY

You a lil slow aren't you buddy. Soccer is a European sport invented by whites in Europe
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    @GEE

@BruthaDee

I can tell that pic is the hood by the stoplights and the cracks in the street, a garbage can on the corner and all them cars look like buckets.

YMCMB gonna shine every Summer and when that Forbes list drop on Wednesday you might see 4 artists from YmCmB and Doo-Doo dropping in rank for the third straight year.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

regardless da best soccer play is BLK(PELE) therr is no pele n fukin hockey AFRICANZ dont even play hockey n AFRICA but they play SOCCER!

Pele is an incredible player but I think Maradona is better.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You a lil slow aren't you buddy. Soccer is a European sport invented by whites in Europe

da only 1 slow is U cuz it dont matter if soccer was made n europe cuz da best playa is BLK PELE therr is no pele n HOCKEY!
    @GEE

@BruthaDee

I can tell that pic is the hood by the stoplights and the cracks in the street, a garbage can on the corner and all them cars look like buckets.

YMCMB gonna shine every Summer and when that Forbes list drop on Wednesday you might see 4 artists from YmCmB and Doo-Doo dropping in rank for the third straight year.

trust me fam if he came out herr & seen that ? n person he wouldnt b sayin that cuz they ? on deathnut ave. & ymcmb been shyne fa da past many summerz i dont know wat da t/s is talkin about again he is on da ice hittin da blk puck 2 much 2 even know wat is goin on n blk musik da t/s act like weezy & ymcmb is dead like doo doo & da gggggay-unit..lol
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    Pele is an incredible player but I think Maradona is better.

still pele was like crown;d da greatest worldcup playa eva...
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options

It's your opinion he the best he is 1 of the best no question but who is considered the actual best ever is always gon be opinion. Ever thought that there is no black Hockey player on that level cos none have managed to be good at Hockey yet? duh it's kinda simple you have to be good at something before you get praise
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options
    Why ya keep talking bout Africa ain't you in America? lol
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options
    Maradona, Messi, Cruyf, Van Baston, Guilit are better than Pele i think
  • GeE-757
    Options
    It's your opinion he the best he is 1 of the best no question but who is considered the actual best ever is always gon be opinion. Ever thought that there is no black Hockey player on that level cos none have managed to be good at Hockey yet? duh it's kinda simple you have to be good at something before you get praise

that is not my opinion u betta read up on pele...

In 1999, he was voted Football Player of the Century by the IFFHS International Federation of Football History and Statistics.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelé

therr will neva b a blk hockey pele cuz these crackaz wont allow da ? thatz y when ever da public hearz about a blk hockey playa itz alwayz about how sum cracka is callin them ? plus most african emericanz aint puttin no fukin ICE SK8Z on u will find them wit a SK8BOARD b4 sum ice sk8z tryna play HOCKEY...
    Why ya keep talking bout Africa ain't you in America? lol

yes im n white emerica & i bring up africa cuz AFRICANZ play soccer thatz y da WORLDCUP was therr again africanz is not playin HOCKEY itz 2 hot fa that ? ! lol
    Maradona, Messi, Cruyf, Van Baston, Guilit are better than Pele i think

thatz just ya opinion im goin by wat pele has been award;d threw out da yrz.,.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ mr cee(motional) 755 lol at black soccer players bieng more respected than black hockey players. you mike make jokes about more than one occurance of bannas being thrown in hockey but every year there are numerous racists comments chants and threats to african soccer players in european soccer leagues.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll tell you what flopped. This ? thread.

Dedication 4 @ 4:00PM

#YMCMB

this thread has more buzz than 90% of the young money trash money roster hahaha

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @ mr cee(motional) 755 lol at black soccer players bieng more respected than black hockey players. you mike make jokes about more than one occurance of bannas being thrown in hockey but every year there are numerous racists comments chants and threats to african soccer players in european soccer leagues.

? that europeeon soccer league ? cuz every wherr else n da world every1 knowz da best soccer playa is Blk yall crackaz can have that hockey ? we stole soccer from u lolll..
  • WilliamWallace1
    Options
    You miss point donnie, the best leagues are in Europe, the sport was birthed in Europe. You keep talking about Africa but no African nation has ever even won the Word Cup lol mostly European teams have. who watches the African leagues lmao