TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is your mother one of weezy's baby mothers? Damn monizzle

YMCMB
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    khaled just had his best 1st week sells, the singles are doing good.
    shaq-face.jpg
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be true but at the same time sales are at a low for hip hop
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    gee called me lame
    i'm just sayin, doggie
    yall got the same passion and intensity for ? yall don't like
    you ? is kindred spirits, dunn

yes u r lame mentionin my SN cuz i dont make h8 threadz & when i repeat myself im CORRECTIN sum1 cuz u gotta b outta ya mind if u think sum geek on herr is gonna bring up that rick ross co ? & im not gonna say sumthang about da CRACKA cuz hiphop is BLK MUSIK & a racist cracka will get kick;d out b4 a former teen blk co....& i post;d up da front pg of da BAD NEWZ DAILY PRESS NEWZPAPER enuff provin that i have a legit reason 2 ? on DOO DOO & ? ? AZZ DRE fa puttin da cracka on like i said b4 i have a legit reason 2 do wat i do i just dont make blind HATE threadz like this 1..
    Gee you can't tell that clown nothing. In his eyes Wayne is whitewashed for skateboarding but it's cool for him to be an hockey playing Ice ? . He is a lost cause my dude.

aintitman!

Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol i still don't see wayne landing a trick in that entire video. And word to cosigning of kreyshawn and the white girl mob the ? wayne trina whitewash hip hop. no tomention his strategy to sign a blonde hair barbie to his label lmao. you can make hockey jokes all you want but the point of the matter is his label sold out quality music for reign on the pop top 40 charts. but be a zombie like b cotton and support the female wearing jean ? lmaoo.

therr goes da BLIND HATE again cuz weezy did land a trick@ 0:55 & wayne aint da only rapper 2 c/s da white cracka mob so u just cant blame him hell i just seen sum of da OUTLAWZ(H-RYDA & KASTro) got a trak wit V-? & all i can do is smh cuz da whole game has been white wash;d these blk rapperz have no shame wit kissin da white manz azz fa a white fanbase smh....& u stayin hatin on waynez skatin thatz y i bring up u rockin ice skatez playin hockey cuz u act like u r sum damn superstar & weezy aint ? @ skateboardin when i aint neva seen or heard about ya azz on SPORTZCENTER playin HOCKEY step ya GAME up not ya HATE up!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told y'all them white girls from Oakland are with the ? . V Nasty a ? and Kreayshawn is buzzin overseas. I'm proud of them Oakland girls
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how the ? ymcmb flopped this summer wayne and drake damn near on 95 percent of records played on a average 24 hour day of internet or FM radio. gaay music the main ? that need ymcmb. drake basically made no lie hot and wayne killed sean on that homies still. faded was a party anthem this summer and played all throughout the playoffs on abc to millions of homes. take it to the head was a summer banger. hyfr and crew love were getting heavy spins this summer. birdman had spins on the radio with the born stunner single. not to mention nicki and wayne came on to ? the ? . speaking of nicki look at them pop billboards number. nicki getting crazy spins on white folks radio and media. taio cruz has another million selling dance anthem this summer. ymcmb had another dominant summer as always. ? are scared wayne is about to murk them watch the throne beats on D4 like jay z should of. because we all know wayne track record on Jay Z beats. ? roc nation and ? good music.

I can't even deny this ? ...I turned on the local spanish station in DC 107.9 and they were playing Nicki's "Starships" in English...said it was one of their most requested songs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    gee called me lame
    i'm just sayin, doggie
    yall got the same passion and intensity for ? yall don't like
    you ? is kindred spirits, dunn

yes u r lame mentionin my SN cuz i dont make h8 threadz & when i repeat myself im CORRECTIN sum1 cuz u gotta b outta ya mind if u think sum geek on herr is gonna bring up that rick ross co ? & im not gonna say sumthang about da CRACKA cuz hiphop is BLK MUSIK & a racist cracka will get kick;d out b4 a former teen blk co....& i post;d up da front pg of da BAD NEWZ DAILY PRESS NEWZPAPER enuff provin that i have a legit reason 2 ? on DOO DOO & ? ? AZZ DRE fa puttin da cracka on like i said b4 i have a legit reason 2 do wat i do i just dont make blind HATE threadz like this 1..
    Gee you can't tell that clown nothing. In his eyes Wayne is whitewashed for skateboarding but it's cool for him to be an hockey playing Ice ? . He is a lost cause my dude.

aintitman!

lol i still don't see wayne landing a trick in that entire video. And word to cosigning of kreyshawn and the white girl mob the ? wayne trina whitewash hip hop. no tomention his strategy to sign a blonde hair barbie to his label lmao. you can make hockey jokes all you want but the point of the matter is his label sold out quality music for reign on the pop top 40 charts. but be a zombie like b cotton and support the female wearing jean ? lmaoo.

therr goes da BLIND HATE again cuz weezy did land a trick@ 0:55 & wayne aint da only rapper 2 c/s da white cracka mob so u just cant blame him hell i just seen sum of da OUTLAWZ(H-RYDA & KASTro) got a trak wit V-? & all i can do is smh cuz da whole game has been white wash;d these blk rapperz have no shame wit kissin da white manz azz fa a white fanbase smh....& u stayin hatin on waynez skatin thatz y i bring up u rockin ice skatez playin hockey cuz u act like u r sum damn superstar & weezy aint ? @ skateboardin when i aint neva seen or heard about ya azz on SPORTZCENTER playin HOCKEY step ya GAME up not ya HATE up!

lol at that being a credible trick. nigga1 year into being a poser skateboarder an all he can do is suffle a boar lmao. and i knowmr but hurt over feminiem and dre is not giving lectures on hate lmaooo. i know mr cee 757 not taking about kissing the whie mans ass when the republicans go to the 757 to annoucne the vice presidentail nomine lmaoo.

4f2b4_120811023419-romney-ryan-vp-announcement-3-horizontal-gallery.jpg

you guys see mr cee in the back lmao at that uncle tom
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They haven't been good to begin with. Aside from making a few club hits.

This like one of the least impressive runs by a label. The Roc had some good albums. G-Unit/Shady had some good albums. No limit. The earlier version of cash money too.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how the ? ymcmb flopped this summer wayne and drake damn near on 95 percent of records played on a average 24 hour day of internet or FM radio. gaay music the main ? that need ymcmb. drake basically made no lie hot and wayne killed sean on that homies still. faded was a party anthem this summer and played all throughout the playoffs on abc to millions of homes. take it to the head was a summer banger. hyfr and crew love were getting heavy spins this summer. birdman had spins on the radio with the born stunner single. not to mention nicki and wayne came on to ? the ? . speaking of nicki look at them pop billboards number. nicki getting crazy spins on white folks radio and media. taio cruz has another million selling dance anthem this summer. ymcmb had another dominant summer as always. ? are scared wayne is about to murk them watch the throne beats on D4 like jay z should of. because we all know wayne track record on Jay Z beats. ? roc nation and ? good music.

I can't even deny this ? ...I turned on the local spanish station in DC 107.9 and they were playing Nicki's "Starships" in English...said it was one of their most requested songs

And you believed them huh?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Cash Money/YMCMB got classic albums
    dont hate
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    told that ? he bring jay-z jokes to a gunfight
    hahahahahaha
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    i'm not finna read all that ? , gee
    let's just agree to disagree
    you and monizzle is brothers from another mother tho
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not mad at black people getting white money as long as they don't make us stereo types .....Ala fifty with that guerilla ? an then he look like a monkey too I was no!!...!!status ..diddy made a million ? with them white folk sss
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ymcmb struggled cause it was a cruel summer
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Im not mad at black people getting white money as long as they don't make us stereo types .....Ala fifty with that guerilla ? an then he look like a monkey too I was no!!...!!status ..diddy made a million ? with them white folk sss

lil coonichi is one big ass sterotype tho...he ignorantly went into guitar and skateboarding when there are actually many talented black skateboarders and guitar players unlike lil wayne. he also stay knocking up broads like a ? . not to mention he acts dumb as hell and and followds fads 90 minutes late. If i could have 1 black rapper accepted by the white mainstream for being real wayne would not be that representation...or at least the post 08 cross dressing ? version lol.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good Music has done nothing at all that overshadow any label this summer..."Mercy" was cool..."New ? Flow" failed...Kanye poppin off two Khaled singles...John Legend biggest hook right now is on a Rick Ross song...Big Sean biggest song right now is Wayne's...CyHi tape was dope, but slept on...And Tity Boi's buzz ain't really got ? to do wit Kanye...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you a ? ? ^^^^
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    you a ? ? ^^^^

but you worship a guy that dresses like ths lmao stop acting holier than thou

fashion-fail-another-vma-update-lil-wayne-you-give-that-lady-back-her-pants-right-now.jpg

lmao c'mon son you lost your right to call anyone a homosexual slur ? cotton hahaha

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Good Music has done nothing at all that overshadow any label this summer..."Mercy" was cool..."New ? Flow" failed...Kanye poppin off two Khaled singles...John Legend biggest hook right now is on a Rick Ross song...Big Sean biggest song right now is Wayne's...CyHi tape was dope, but slept on...And Tity Boi's buzz ain't really got ? to do wit Kanye...

but nicki and drakes flow aint got nothing to do with wayne really.....the white washed barbie could go gold just cause of her pop music cause lets be honest startships aint hip hop. Drake is the same way he had more buzz pre wayne than post wayne. so far gone sold phisical album copies for money even though it was previously free at a rate of any of his 2 lp's on young money.

if you gon say 2 chainz aint nothing to do with kanye then you have to realize any rapper in ymcoonmb that has success has noting to do with wayne or birdman....cause look at the ? that came into the label without a buzz...they have yet to release albums lmao. word to jae millz, gudda gudda, twist. chuckie. gunz and so on.

• A1000MILES
    Options

but nicki and drakes flow aint got nothing to do with wayne really.....the white washed barbie could go gold just cause of her pop music cause lets be honest startships aint hip hop. Drake is the same way he had more buzz pre wayne than post wayne. so far gone sold phisical album copies for money even though it was previously free at a rate of any of his 2 lp's on young money.

if you gon say 2 chainz aint nothing to do with kanye then you have to realize any rapper in ymcoonmb that has success has noting to do with wayne or birdman....cause look at the ? that came into the label without a buzz...they have yet to release albums lmao. word to jae millz, gudda gudda, twist. chuckie. gunz and so on.

Cuh...You know damn well none of that's true...The average person who knows who Drake, Nicki, Tyga,Twist, or Chuckie are right now...Had no idea who they were prior...I was a Degrassi fan, that ? ain't normal for ? outchea...They are in the position they are in cause they aligned themselves wit one of the biggest brands in music, point blank...And So Far Gone came out after Drake had already signed to YM, and the retail version ain't do nowhere near no "Take Care" numbers...You trollin...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Cuh...You know damn well none of that's true...The average person who knows who Drake, Nicki, Tyga,Twist, or Chuckie are right now...Had no idea who they were prior...I was a Degrassi fan, that ? ain't normal for ? outchea...They are in the position they are in cause they aligned themselves wit one of the biggest brands in music, point blank...And So Far Gone came out after Drake had already signed to YM, and the retail version ain't do nowhere near no "Take Care" numbers...You trollin...

the bolded is incorrect so far gone came out before he offically signed to young money ? money. and the average person knew drake after best i ever had which is why every label wanted to sign him. also when it coem to twist or chukie yes more people know them but their career hasn't got any further...and if for some reason it randomly got better birdman would be there rubbing his hands robbing them ? of every last dollar.

and nobody be talking about twist or chuckie now that the label is this deep. Those ? who got a few bars on the we are young money are now not even relevant in modern hip hop. if they were relevant they would have release dates by now lmao.

dead at you actually watching degrasssi tho c'mon son hahahaha

• A1000MILES
    Options
    Right...Cause Wayne flew him out there to Miami...They recorded "Ransom", "Stunt Hard", "Take Your Girl", and the first version of "Forever"...All before Drake dropped "So Far Gone", which had like 5 Wayne features...All while he wasn't "with" YM...That sounds smart...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    false, Drake was already signed to Cash Money before So Far Gone even dropped they had a fake bidding war for publicity. lol @ Wayne hopping on 10 songs for somebody mixtape for free
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    why em see em bee, double em gee, you know me
    old school flow like kool moe dee
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Right...Cause Wayne flew him out there to Miami...They recorded "Ransom", "Stunt Hard", "Take Your Girl", and the first version of "Forever"...All before Drake dropped "So Far Gone", which had like 5 Wayne features...All while he wasn't "with" YM...That sounds smart...

a deal was never finalized but wayne was kissing ass to try to get him. the ponit is the oficcial paperwork was not done by then and if it was post it in this thread id like to see it lol. drake didn't need wayne because he would have blown up no matter where he signed. wayne needed drake because nobody in his camp was blowing up cause wayne cant develop talent and niether can birdman. notice how you aint even talk about twist or chuckie in your response cause those ? aint ? still lol.