YMCMB Flopped This Summer

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    this hockey playin clown needz 2 step his slap stik up not his h8 up cuz again ive neva heard about this clown on sportzcenter but i c weezy on therr & @ da X GAMEZ!

http://youtu.be/X98HX5nbsCI
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I told y'all them white girls from Oakland are with the ? . V Nasty a ? and Kreayshawn is buzzin overseas. I'm proud of them Oakland girls

wat eva lol...da white cracka mob still aint ? da only thang da white cracka mob got goin fa them is PRINCESS DROP DEHD & she needz 2 hurry up & drop them NUDEZ!
    i'm not finna read all that ? , gee
    let's just agree to disagree
    you and monizzle is brothers from another mother tho

until wayne gretzky postz up pix like this thatz CHESTNUT aka DEATHNUT AVE. da same block doo doo wouldve got shot dead on n 05 fukin wit da NATION OF THUGZ!

oppwdk.jpg

me & that cracka blk puck chaser r nuttin alike when i repeat sumthang im CORRECTIN sum1 cuz like i said i can post up pix & videoz of PROOF of da ? im talkin.,,

lol at driving into the hood you took a picture of real quick taking a picture with the i phone momma gee got you then driving away quickly before they realized you were a crakka lmaooo
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    You ? ass ? you....

willie_oree3.jpg

therrz blk hockey playaz but mostly nobody n da AFRICAN EMERICAN community dont know ? about them cuz hockey is a cracka sport & blk playaz get treat;d like ? like itz still SLAVERY & itz da 2k12 & they gotta kiss da white manz azz fa real just 2 make it so da t/s cant knock wayne fa wantin 2 SK8BOARD when da lame azz t/s is rockin ICE SK8Z tryna b accept;d by sum crackaz who dont even want blkz playin hockey n da 1st place lol

lol at you trolling and making ? up. nobody gotta kiss any white mans ass to play hockey and you don't have facts to prove that. hockey is not any different than any other sports. just as a few black players are getting hate now and more blacks are playing at higher rates, the same ? happend in baseball and basketbal. and actually it still happens in those sports.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/tonawanda/article665195.ece

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/pittsburgh-basketball-game-marred-horrible-racist-banana-suited-131740578.html

i was one of 2 black hockey players in my town growing up........there are now over 8 players coming up the ranks and counting. lol you need to get an education gee cause you clearly don't know ? about hockey or evolution of sports. by the way mr cee basketball was created by a canadian crakka lmaooo.

naismith_james.jpg
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at driving into the hood you took a picture of real quick taking a picture with the i phone momma gee got you then driving away quickly before they realized you were a crakka lmaooo

white boy ? thatz a pik of da block 28th st deathnut ave rite next 2 summers motorz da nation of thugz told doo doo 2 come 2 have a shoot out n bad newz u dumb ? smh,.,.
    lol at you trolling and making ? up. nobody gotta kiss any white mans ass to play hockey and you don't have facts to prove that. hockey is not any different than any other sports. just as a few black players are getting hate now and more blacks are playing at higher rates, the same ? happend in baseball and basketbal. and actually it still happens in those sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/pittsburgh-basketball-game-marred-horrible-racist-banana-suited-131740578.html

i was one of 2 black hockey players in my town growing up........there are now over 8 players coming up the ranks and counting. lol you need to get an education gee cause you clearly don't know ? about hockey or evolution of sports. by the way mr cee basketball was created by a canadian crakka lmaooo.

naismith_james.jpg

ya trollin wit this lame thread u ? & blkz still get treat;d like itz slavery n HOCKEY stupid white boy thatz y when that blk hockey playa made that winnin goal wit his face last yr n da nhl playoffz all them crackaz was callin that blk hockey playa a ? cuz crackaz dont want blkz playin hockey u lame.,
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll rock a New York Rangers jersey though. Be like Snoop in that Gin & Juice video, lol.

ginjuice.jpg

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

white boy ? thatz a pik of da block 28th st deathnut ave rite next 2 summers motorz da nation of thugz told doo doo 2 come 2 have a shoot out n bad newz u dumb ? smh,.,.

naismith_james.jpg

ya trollin wit this lame thread u ? & blkz still get treat;d like itz slavery n HOCKEY stupid white boy thatz y when that blk hockey playa made that winnin goal wit his face last yr n da nhl playoffz all them crackaz was callin that blk hockey playa a ? cuz crackaz dont want blkz playin hockey u lame.,

Black soccer players get treated the same...racism can exist in any sporting event.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Black soccer players get treated the same...racism can exist in any sporting event.

nah da way blkz get treat'd n soccer is not da same n hockey cuz @ 1 point da whole world agreed da greatest soccer playa was PELe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2Rwpqwh1U

http://youtu.be/1_Ohkd3tp3g

http://youtu.be/BbKDqYBZHSM

http://youtu.be/ixf_dZjI9Mo

blkz still get treat;d like SLAVERY n hockey & is not respect;d!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

nah da way blkz get treat'd n soccer is not da same n hockey cuz @ 1 point da whole world agreed da greatest soccer playa was PELe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2Rwpqwh1U

blkz still get treat;d like SLAVERY n hockey & is not respect;d!

You should see how they're treated in some European countries lol...they were having problems at Euro 2012 because of it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Hockey players get bananas thrown at them. Ask Monizzle.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

naismith_james.jpg

lol at the bolded clearly you cant comprehend previous posts. of course certain white folks dont want black folk playing but some ignant white folk don't want black folk playing any sport. thats why its tough to get a job as a black coach in the nfl. thats why people try to label the nba as "thugs" via subliminal press stories and white fans who left the game when larry bird left. thats why ownership in all sports is mostly white.

the same ? that went on with joel ward this past season went on with jackie robinson and bill russel just took a little longer to get to this point. Without struggle there is no progress and there is allot of progrress for all minorities in hockey right now.

• GeE-757
    Options
    You should see how they're treated in some European countries lol...they were having problems at Euro 2012 because of it.

but look@ wherr ya talkin about EUROPE wherr crackaz come from itz not like that all ova da world
    lol at the bolded clearly you cant comprehend previous posts. of course certain white folks dont want black folk playing but some ignant white folk don't want black folk playing any sport. thats why its tough to get a job as a black coach in the nfl. thats why people try to label the nba as "thugs" via subliminal press stories and white fans who left the game when larry bird left. thats why ownership in all sports is mostly white.

the same ? that went on with joel ward this past season went on with jackie robinson and bill russel just took a little longer to get to this point. Without struggle there is no progress and there is allot of progrress for all minorities in hockey right now.

plz itz da 2k12 & blkz r still not respect;d n hockey thatz y therrr is no MJ n hockey & thatz y them crackaz tried 2 erase da blk history n hockey
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how the ? ymcmb flopped this summer wayne and drake damn near on 95 percent of records played on a average 24 hour day of internet or FM radio. gaay music the main ? that need ymcmb. drake basically made no lie hot and wayne killed sean on that homies still. faded was a party anthem this summer and played all throughout the playoffs on abc to millions of homes. take it to the head was a summer banger. hyfr and crew love were getting heavy spins this summer. birdman had spins on the radio with the born stunner single. not to mention nicki and wayne came on to ? the ? . speaking of nicki look at them pop billboards number. nicki getting crazy spins on white folks radio and media. taio cruz has another million selling dance anthem this summer. ymcmb had another dominant summer as always. ? are scared wayne is about to murk them watch the throne beats on D4 like jay z should of. because we all know wayne track record on Jay Z beats. ? roc nation and ? good music.

I can't even deny this ? ...I turned on the local spanish station in DC 107.9 and they were playing Nicki's "Starships" in English...said it was one of their most requested songs

And you believed them huh?

Well given that I listen to the station quite often and have heard it being played a bunch of times since, I'd say yeah
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? went from cash money to blacks getting disrespected in euro sports lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

but look@ wherr ya talkin about EUROPE wherr crackaz come from itz not like that all ova da world

plz itz da 2k12 & blkz r still not respect;d n hockey thatz y therrr is no MJ n hockey & thatz y them crackaz tried 2 erase da blk history n hockey

Lol just because there is no "MJ" in hockey doesn't mean there wont be. There is a mj in basketball and still when guys like lebron leave a city of clevland there are racist undertones that made many people hate them. There is still racism in every sport while more subliminally its still there.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Black Hockey players get bananas thrown at them. Ask Monizzle.

uh oh you aint end your post with ymcmb you know thats an automatic ass whooping by birdman according to the young money groupie code of conduct!

• GeE-757
    Options
    Lol just because there is no "MJ" in hockey doesn't mean there wont be. There is a mj in basketball and still when guys like lebron leave a city of clevland there are racist undertones that made many people hate them. There is still racism in every sport while more subliminally its still there.

thatz just it therr should b a mj n hockey already but therr aint cuz hockey is a CRACKA SPORT crackaz run that ? & thatz how itz gonna b thatz y they tried 2 hide da blk hockey playaz history n da sport & neva mention them cuz blkz r still not respect;d n hockey n da 2k12 & still get treat;d like itz SLAVERY!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

thatz just it therr should b a mj n hockey already but therr aint cuz hockey is a CRACKA SPORT crackaz run that ? & thatz how itz gonna b thatz y they tried 2 hide da blk hockey playaz history n da sport & neva mention them cuz blkz r still not respect;d n hockey n da 2k12 & still get treat;d like itz SLAVERY!

if it was treated like slavery they wouldn't let any black folk play though lol. The systematic order of slavery had manegerial white plantation owners controlling a large amount of black slaves for profit. If anything hockey could not be live slavery because there are actually allot more white players giving white owners profit. In theroy the systematic structure of slavery would be most like the nba that is white owners making high profits off black owned labor who while profit at good level are controlled and mainiupulated by a mostly white media, mostly white consumer baske and mostly white management team. So really your theory of hockey being like slavery is extemely flawed lmao.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    if it was treated like slavery they wouldn't let any black folk play though lol. The systematic order of slavery had manegerial white plantation owners controlling a large amount of black slaves for profit. If anything hockey could not be live slavery because there are actually allot more white players giving white owners profit. In theroy the systematic structure of slavery would be most like the nba that is white owners making high profits off black owned labor who while profit at good level are controlled and mainiupulated by a mostly white media, mostly white consumer baske and mostly white management team. So really your theory of hockey being like slavery is extemely flawed lmao.

how can u say da bold when u was da 1 that post;d a documentary on how da crackaz n hockey was tryna erase da blk history n hockey?? smh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

how can u say da bold when u was da 1 that post;d a documentary on how da crackaz n hockey was tryna erase da blk history n hockey?? smh

that was decades ago but other white folks did the research to find that lost history along with the local black folks in the past 10 years haha. they tried to erase the history of nearly every sport involving blacks back in the day from horse racing to the baseball ? leagues. but now that history is coming back and is being accepted by people of all races.

• GeE-757
    Options
    that was decades ago but other white folks did the research to find that lost history along with the local black folks in the past 10 years haha. they tried to erase the history of nearly every sport involving blacks back in the day from horse racing to the baseball ? leagues. but now that history is coming back and is being accepted by people of all races.

that documentary that u post;d was recent & blkz r still not respect;d n hockey thatz y alot of blkz(AFRICAN EMERICAN) dont know who these blk hockey playaz r...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YMCMB may have flopped this Summer on random rap-forums but not in reality.

In reality YMCMB had a SUCCESFUL summer, their singles with Wayne, Tyga, Nicki, Drake, & DJ Khaled dominated Urban radio and their albums still moved units throughout the Summer.

Tyga "Careless World" = 300K
    Nick Minaj "Roman Reloaded" = 650K

DJ Khaled had a total of 7 different singles on the digital sales charts this Summer and the highest album charting of his career with "Kiss the Ring"

This summer in July Nicki Minaj single "Starships" broke all the records and made history by becoming the longest debut top 10 song that stayed on the charts for 21 weeks.

You couldn't go anywhere this summer without hearing Rack City or the remix and Wayne still buzzin with his Big Sean collab and his new joint with Keisha Cole.

When the soundscan drops on Tuesday and the Forbes list drops on Wednesday you will see even more Sucess and in the alternate universe of this rap-forum you can call it flopping or whatever else makes you feel better.

YMCMB had a very SUCCESSFUL summer & 2012.

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    u can tell da t/s has been on da ice hittin da blk puck mo then hez intuned wit watz goin on n blk musik cuz sayin ymcmb flop;d this summer is straight h8 when ymcmb is EVERYWHERR! wat album did ymcmb drop this summer besidez khaled who is a dj 2 even say they flop;d imean did i miss sumthang???
  • WilliamWallace1
    WilliamWallace1 Members Posts: 103
    Options
    Can't stand Ice Hockey but there is far more racism in Soccer than there is in Hockey, the Hockey was invented by whites argument is pointless to cos Soccer, Basketball and other sports were too. Soccer was invented in England.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    therrz like 3 labelz n hiphop that got atleast 3 artist on da label that can move unitz & thatz ymcmb, mmg & roc/good so ymcmb is not floppin
    Can't stand Ice Hockey but there is far more racism in Soccer than there is in Hockey, the Hockey was invented by whites argument is pointless to cos Soccer, Basketball and other sports were too. Soccer was invented in England.

plz blkz get mo respect n soccer then they do n hockey & PELE is da proof therr will neva b a pele n hockey plus soccer is play;d n AFRICA do africanz play HOCKEY??? i dont think so..& i say hockey is a cracka sport cuz therr is no MJ n it all u eva hear about is da WHITE PLAYAZ & when u hear about da blk playaz itz alwayz about how sum cracka is callin a blk hockey playa a ? atleast n soccer da blk playaz get recognized fa all they work & RESPECT;D!

800px-Pel%C3%A9_%C3%81frica_do_Sul_2010_3.jpg
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should've never gave u ? internet access
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u can tell da t/s has been on da ice hittin da blk puck mo then hez intuned wit watz goin on n blk musik cuz sayin ymcmb flop;d this summer is straight h8 when ymcmb is EVERYWHERR! wat album did ymcmb drop this summer besidez khaled who is a dj 2 even say they flop;d imean did i miss sumthang???

@BruthaDee

@GEE

This is fantasy-land....Facebook for the faceless & Twitter for the nameless.

99% of the 20 or so people who post here really don't know anything about HipHop culture or Urban music they just want an excuse to E-chat & flirt with other men...it's a fetish.

YMCMB did they thang this Summer they just shared the Lobster & SeaBass with MMG.