YMCMB Flopped This Summer

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    You miss point donnie, the best leagues are in Europe, the sport was birthed in Europe. You keep talking about Africa but no African nation has ever even won the Word Cup lol mostly European teams have. who watches the African leagues lmao

again ? those europeeon leaguez i dont give a ? if europe birth;d soccer cuz a blk man master;d that ? & became da best & my point is therr is soccer leaguez n africa if u can post up a african HOCKEY league i will take back wat i said about africa & hockey till then...? HOCKEY!

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @ mr cee(motional) 755 lol at black soccer players bieng more respected than black hockey players. you mike make jokes about more than one occurance of bannas being thrown in hockey but every year there are numerous racists comments chants and threats to african soccer players in european soccer leagues.

? that europeeon soccer league ? cuz every wherr else n da world every1 knowz da best soccer playa is Blk yall crackaz can have that hockey ? we stole soccer from u lolll..

lol soccer is the most popular sport for black people on the planet and the most populated sport for black people on the planet. but a crakka like you wouldn't know that. And the best players play in the european leagues (are they ? for playing in the european leagues.

also im confused you seem to call me an ice ? and say ? black hockey players yet call me a crakka? Your stories and claims seem to be overlapping mr cee hahahaha.

• WilliamWallace1
    WilliamWallace1 Members Posts: 103
    Options
    There isn't even a league in Africa
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where the f%ck did this thread go to?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol soccer is the most popular sport for black people on the planet and the most populated sport for black people on the planet. but a crakka like you wouldn't know that. And the best players play in the european leagues (are they ? for playing in the european leagues.

also im confused you seem to call me an ice ? and say ? black hockey players yet call me a crakka? Your stories and claims seem to be overlapping mr cee hahahaha.

cracka plz soccer is play;d n AFRICA AFRICANz aint playin no fukin hockey & i dont know wat u r cuz u r FACELESS on herr wit no cred but da ? u b typin showz u cant b blk so imma just refer 2 u as a cracka till u can prove otherwize cuz again i dont know no ? ridin as hard fa hockey as u smh.,.
    There isn't even a league in Africa

u have been misinform;d
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You a lil slow aren't you buddy. Soccer is a European sport invented by whites in Europe

da only 1 slow is U cuz it dont matter if soccer was made n europe cuz da best playa is BLK PELE therr is no pele n HOCKEY!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @GEE

@BruthaDee

I can tell that pic is the hood by the stoplights and the cracks in the street, a garbage can on the corner and all them cars look like buckets.

YMCMB gonna shine every Summer and when that Forbes list drop on Wednesday you might see 4 artists from YmCmB and Doo-Doo dropping in rank for the third straight year.

trust me fam if he came out herr & seen that ? n person he wouldnt b sayin that cuz they ? on deathnut ave. & ymcmb been shyne fa da past many summerz i dont know wat da t/s is talkin about again he is on da ice hittin da blk puck 2 much 2 even know wat is goin on n blk musik da t/s act like weezy & ymcmb is dead like doo doo & da gggggay-unit..lol
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    Pele is an incredible player but I think Maradona is better.

still pele was like crown;d da greatest worldcup playa eva...

It's a damn good opinion, but if you're talking about pele winning best player of the century,

They did a recount after Maradona won by 53% then gave it to Pele.

Maradona also carried his team in the world cup 1986, I mean carried cause his team was mediocre.
  • GeE-757
    Options

lol well da t/s is knew fa dissin wayne fa tryna skateboard & he rockz ice skatez & playz HOCKEY so this is how this thread has come 2 this
    It's a damn good opinion, but if you're talking about pele winning best player of the century,

Maradona also carried his team in the world cup 1986, I mean carried cause his team was mediocre.

regardless a BLK MAN is look;d @ as 1 of da greatest soccer playaz evA therr will neva b a pele n hockey..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

lol well da t/s is knew fa dissin wayne fa tryna skateboard & he rockz ice skatez & playz HOCKEY so this is how this thread has come 2 this

regardless a BLK MAN is look;d @ as 1 of da greatest soccer playaz evA therr will neva b a pele n hockey..

grant fuhr is regarded as one of the greatest players in hockey and he is black....he was also the goalie behind wayne greatsky as well lol so your point is?

emotional young money ? money fans ran out of subject matter and they were so upset at the truth posted at the beginning of the thread that they decided to make hockey jokes instead. its kind of like how the republicans don't have legitimate ways to make the country better so they start making jokes on obama to divert people from their lack of facts and plans.

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    grant fuhr is regarded as one of the greatest players in hockey and he is black....he was also the goalie behind wayne greatsky as well lol so your point is?

lol@ da bold WHOOOOOOOOOOO?? smh thatz wat im talkin bout if u go 2 da hood & say grant fuhr i bet da hood is gonna know PELEZ name b4 GRANT FUHR lol..
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could never consistantly hate on something...Monsizzle hate YMCMB so bad but all up in any Wayne thread posting lame ass jokes...

Yea man we get it...you hate Wayne...lets move on from this fam...

he will act like he didn't see this though and continue to type up recycled paragraphs.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

lol@ da bold WHOOOOOOOOOOO?? smh thatz wat im talkin if u go 2 da hood & say grant fuhr i bet da hood is gonna know PELEZ name b4 GRANT FUHR lol..

well obviously hockey is not as popular as soccer so people might not know that...but for those who watch hockey grant fuhr is one of the all time greats at the goaltender position and is a hall of famer....likewise jerome iginla is a current black player who will be in the hall of fame and be known as one of the best forwards in hockey history and he has also lead the league in scoring and was the first black captain in the NHL.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    I could never consistantly hate on something...Monsizzle hate YMCMB so bad but all up in any Wayne thread posting lame ass jokes...

he will act like he didn't see this though and continue to type up recycled paragraphs.

like you don't recycle the same "wayne da goat" "weezy got a classic album" posts wtihout having actual supporting deatails....when you type ? wihtout facts and logic thats called being a groupie hahaha. At least no matter what i am typing i bring facts and logic to it. like the fact the best release this summer to come out the camp was khaleds album that only got 40K first week=flop.

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well obviously hockey is not as popular as soccer so people might not know that...but for those who watch hockey grant fuhr is one of the all time greats at the goaltender position and is a hall of famer....likewise jerome iginla is a current black player who will be in the hall of fame and be known as one of the best forwards in hockey history and he has also lead the league in scoring and was the first black captain in the NHL.

smh u sittin up herr namin blk hockey playaz that most AFRICAN EMERICANZ couldnt even tell u who they r like i said us AFRICAN EMERICANZ know mo about SOCCER then HOCKEY especially wit 1 of da best playaz n soccer bein BLK & everybody recognizez that nobody n da african emerican community knowz who grant fuhr or jerome iginla r unless they play & watch hockey like U & therrz not many of us doin that cuz hockey dont eva mention da blk playaz unless they r bein call;d ? ! like i said u will find mo african emericanz playin soccer or sk8boardin then on sum ice sk8z playin HOCKEY!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

smh u sittin up hear namin blk hockey playaz that most AFRICAN EMERICANZ couldnt even tell u who they r like i said us AFRICAN EMERICANZ know mo about SOCCER then HOCKEY especially wit 1 of da best playaz n soccer bein BLK & everybody recognizez that nobody n da african emerican community knowz who grant fuhr or jerome iginla r unless they play & watch hockey like U & therrz not many of us doin that cuz hockey dont eva mention da blk playaz unless they r bein call;d ? !

most white people don't watch or follow hockey and couldn't tell you who those players are....all i am saying is in the community of fans those are big names. soccer is the most popular sport in the world lol which is why pele stands out.hockey is a niche sport so most people don't know names. but statistically there are black players like fuhr, iginla and even newer names like subban and simmonds that are top notch players.
  • juan travolta
    Options

like you don't recycle the same "wayne da goat" "weezy got a classic album" posts wtihout having actual supporting deatails....when you type ? wihtout facts and logic thats called being a groupie hahaha. At least no matter what i am typing i bring facts and logic to it. like the fact the best release this summer to come out the camp was khaleds album that only got 40K first week=flop.

what facts do i need if its my opinion. i wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me. if anything your the groupie you talk about wayne more than i do.

lol @ facts. its common knowledge that if your not Niki, Drake, Or Wayne your not going to sell much. i don't got a problem with you not liking waynes music but you stay making the same thread over and over. Give it a rest.

• GeE-757
    Options
    most white people don't watch or follow hockey and couldn't tell you who those players are....all i am saying is in the community of fans those are big names. soccer is the most popular sport in the world lol which is why pele stands out.hockey is a niche sport so most people don't know names. but statistically there are black players like fuhr, iginla and even newer names like subban and simmonds that are top notch players.

shaq-face.jpg
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle's gimmick is played out. The Black Hockey Player that hates Lil Wayne and YMCMB. Same dry ass jokes over and over and a lame ass Big Sean Alias. Okay we get it.

D4 in less than an hour.

#YMCMB
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol African countries do end up not doing anything in the World Cup, that is true...South America and Europe run ? .
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Monizzle's gimmick is played out. The Black Hockey Player that hates Lil Wayne and YMCMB. Same dry ass jokes over and over and a lame ass Big Sean Alias. Okay we get it.

D4 in less than an hour.

#YMCMB

lol@ da bold
    Lol African countries do end up not doing anything in the World Cup, that is true...South America and Europe run ? .

so da best playa n souf emerica is/was BLK!
  • juan travolta
    Options
    lol @ big sean alias. he tries to act like we don't know its him to.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

D4 in less than an hour.

#YMCMB

lol ymcoonmb got you on a leash making you post propaganda on labor day stunna ? yall ? every day then run yall into the ground with the worship of wayne hahaha
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fiya!!!

Wayne single handedly broke the Internet today. Yeah YMCMB flopped, lol. Idiot.

#YMCMB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2012
    Options

Fiya!!!

Wayne single handedly broke the Internet today. Yeah YMCMB flopped, lol. Idiot.

#YMCMB

Haha how did Gudda Gudda do this summer

what about tiwst? jae millz? gudda gudda? bow wow? corey gunz? shanell? mack mane? did khaled get more than 80K first week this summer?

ymcoonmb's success rate be worse than shaqs free throw % hahahaha

? malice i hate to break it to ya but numerous mixtapes shut down websites every month due to high traffic. and when you and bcotton have 18 windows up on 7 computers downloading the mixtape 30 times thats only gunna make it worse. you still a hyped up groupie after your master wayne just dropped a mixtape. give it a month and the mixtape will be less relevant. No cielings > D4
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Lol at ymcoonmb still floping this fall. I look back on this thread and the hype from D4 didn't even last past 24 hours.

d4+recycle.jpg