Since when did blasphemy become the standard in hip hop?

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    so i got a question for those who believe that they came from a monkey, the human body is one of the most sophisicated work of art ever created that the body function works in harmony and in order like the universe, so yall telling me that this body that can not be duplicate by the hands of man just Evolve from a ? cell to an ape.

now think before you answer.
    - We didn't come from monkeys

- There are many flaws with the human body

- The universe is in chaos.

flaws with the human body, ? i call your bluff

dont you know that this complex system that called our body follows a certain order that baffles the minds of the greatest scientist. THE HUMAN BODY have a Cooling system and a heating system

meaning with out the cooling system our body would overheat and we will die, without the heating system our body temperature will drop and die.

what came first the cooling system or the heating system

I dont know too much about it but they could have arisen around the same time or one after the other depending on the environment. The need of such "systems" could have come about due to environmental changes, and evolution acted accordingly, these systems being adaptations to harsher temperatures and conditions.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    And there are flaws in the human body. I explained it before, quoting from a source but I will get to that tomorrow.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    so i got a question for those who believe that they came from a monkey, the human body is one of the most sophisicated work of art ever created that the body function works in harmony and in order like the universe, so yall telling me that this body that can not be duplicate by the hands of man just Evolve from a ? cell to an ape.

dont you know that this complex system that called our body follows a certain order that baffles the minds of the greatest scientist. THE HUMAN BODY have a Cooling system and a heating system

meaning with out the cooling system our body would overheat and we will die, without the heating system our body temperature will drop and die.

I dont know too much about it but they could have arisen around the same time or one after the other depending on the environment. The need of such "systems" could have come about due to environmental changes, and evolution acted accordingly, these systems being adaptations to harsher temperatures and conditions.

that's what i thought no answer, they couldnt arisen at the same time it's either one or another according to evolution and if we go by that the body will not have a chance to evolve it will keep on dying and dying and dying the body and wouldnt even have a chance to envole, lol.. the body temp will only have to raise a several degrees before it overheat and drop a few before it start shutting down.

THE MOST HIGH use simple ? like that to baffle yall ? , he stay making prideful humans look foolish........

MOD'S CLOSE THIS THREAD, CASE IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!
  • Bodhi
    Options
    You are misunderstanding, what I'm saying is there may have been a point where an organism didnt need one of the systems and as it moved into another environment, it adapted the other. There is also the chance they came about at the same time. There is no need for a ? to figure that problem out.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    for example, if an organism lived in an environment that was cool enough never to call for the use of a "cooling system", it may not have one but may have a heating system. If the surrounding environment changed and temperatures gradually rose, the creature may evolve a means to keep itself cool through natural selection.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ..kind of like how animals gain immunities to poisons.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, does ? know about the unintelligent designs flaw in our bodies?

Other animals has flaws too.

We can't produce vitamin C, we drink, eat and breathe thru the same tube, we have appendix, guys have nipples, and so on.
  • waterproof
    Options
    You are misunderstanding, what I'm saying is there may have been a point where an organism didnt need one of the systems and as it moved into another environment, it adapted the other. There is also the chance they came about at the same time. There is no need for a ? to figure that problem out.

ANSWER THE ? QUESTION or say you dont no you damn evolutionst always have the scientific answers but vcant answer this simple ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if the human body is perfect why the ? on earth am i getting 4 wisdom teeth pulled this December?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    By us walking on two legs cuz our women to have difficult pregnancy.

Our brains too big.

Like you creationists gotta do better.
  • waterproof
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

We can't produce vitamin C, we drink, eat and breathe thru the same tube, we have appendix, guys have nipples, and so on.

yep DARWINSIM that western european trained thought, just like i suspected.

• ohhhla
    Options

yep DARWINSIM that western european trained thought, just like i suspected.

? , these are facts.

AND WHY THE ? DO SNAKES HAVE PELVISES?

• Bodhi
    Options
    Your best bet is to read a book on evolution to properly understand

ANSWER THE ? QUESTION or say you dont no you damn evolutionst always have the scientific answers but vcant answer this simple ? .

I already answered your question. Now what? Or were you asking just to be asking?
  • DanGibson
    DanGibson Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Now granted, rappers have always (on a broad level) expressed many different views on religion and personal beliefs. From the Five Percenters, Muslims, and Christians every religion has been reflected through some of our favorite artists.

But lately, it's almost a requirement to drop some blasphemous ? in your tracks, albums, artwork, etc.

Kanye and Jay take it to another level with almost every song theyve dropped in yhe past 2 years having some sort of anti-Christian ? in it, but now you got Game, Meek, and just a gang of dudes clownin the religion. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Religion is always going to be a "touchy" subject no matter what the discussion or trend is. Weather it is through music, or common discussion, people get violent over this subject and for what reason?

Comparing religions and fighting to prove who's is better? Where is the purpose and the belief?

I agree with what you say.. and it is not a good look in the hip hop commmunity these days.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options

who said we are not suppose to eat, and drink and breathe through the same tube, why not explain to me child of ape like creatures who told you that it's a flaw, why is it, why do we need different tubes for eating, drinking and to breathe, it called multi tasking you simple ? lol........ why cant we have appendix who said we do need them, foolish prideful men????? why cant guy have nipples who said nipples is only for the young to suck from their mothers, why cant the nipples be a tool for men to let us know that our body and our diet and let us know when certain foods cause chemical imblance by releasing fluid through our nipples, you do know that it happens, right???? and our nipples start to puff and itch when that happens why cant it be made for those reasons???

you said our body needs to produce vitamin c, why is that is to fight out diease and still healthy when by fasting my body can do what vitamin c does and follow the dietry laws i dont need vitamin c.

i know who ? DARWIN and his students....

what get me about you cats and darwin students who came believe the same racist ? as their teacher is that man who is not no creation of their own, decided that they know more about the human body on how it supposed to work, what we need and not need and then the Creator, now let that ? sit in mingle on the ? for brains.

• ohhhla
    Options

who said we are not suppose to eat, and drink and breath through the same tube, why not explain to me child of ape like creatures who told you that is a flaw, why is it, why do we need different tools, it called multi tasking you simple ? lol........ w cant we have appendix who said we do need them, foolish prideful men????? why cant guy have nipples who said nipples is only ? the young to suck, why cant the nipples be a tool that our body let us know that about our diet and let us know when certain foods cause chemical imblance and have our body produce extra estrogen it release fluids.

you said our body needs to produce vitamin c, why is that is to fight out diease and still healthy when by fasting my body can do what vitamin c does and follow the dietry laws i dont need vitamin c.

Sharks don't get cancer.

We have to constant keep eating while Crocodile and other reptiles don't.

We have a tail bone.

Like how is this ? intelligent?

I swear most blacks are stupid who believe in this creation ? .

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real truth though.. telling ? that they came from Adam's rib makes them wanna give up the ? ..
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options

who said we are not suppose to eat, and drink and breath through the same tube, why not explain to me child of ape like creatures who told you that is a flaw, why is it, why do we need different tools, it called multi tasking you simple ? lol........ w cant we have appendix who said we do need them, foolish prideful men????? why cant guy have nipples who said nipples is only ? the young to suck, why cant the nipples be a tool that our body let us know that about our diet and let us know when certain foods cause chemical imblance and have our body produce extra estrogen it release fluids.

Sharks don't get cancer.

We have a tail bone.

you sound like your Master and ? Charles Darwin who said THE ORIGINAL Man is inferior and the low on the totem pole, white folks i tell you....no wonder why they use the different side of the brain then the original man.

? think the tail bone is really a tail like some funkin monkeys, LOL, the craziest ? i heard yet from you guys, a ? tail, lol.....damn.

BLACKS who are the creators and had knowledge, math, science build civilizations doing feats that have not been repeated to this day, always knew we had a creator, it's in our DNA we are Elohims and have the spirit of the most high in us, that know about the body, mind, and spirit that still proving the westeren civilization wrong that is being studied, books being taken and hidden and being used to this day.....YOU SOUND MAD..........
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? goes hard regardless of what you believe in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-8MmmuhCNY
  • Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "Years before Darwin developed the notion of natural selection as a force capable of generating exquisitely complex adaptations, he was struck by the fact that, given the results of geological dating, Creationism required a Creator who intervened piecemeal and repeatedly, over many millions of years, with no indication of any overall plan, and creating many organisms only to see them become extinct. At first a Creationist, Darwin considered this kind of repeated and undirected intervention so dubious that a purely natural explanation began to seem more appealing to him, and this eventually led him to consider natural selection.
    Intelligent Design theory makes no attempt to analyze the character of the Designer from the data of the Designer's performance. It is merely concerned with accumulating examples suggesting that there is a Designer, and that Darwinism can be rejected --- and there the theory of Intelligent Design stops.
    There are many cases where we don't know the path evolution actually might have taken. It's always possible to point to some adaptation, assert that it could not possibly have come about by accumulated gradual adjustments, and reiterate this assertion for as long as biologists have not come up with any specific evolutionary pathway.
    However, this is to look at only half the evidence relevant to the design hypothesis. We also have to consider those many aspects of living organisms which appear, from a design point of view, to be botched and incompetent. If the Designer is so Intelligent, how come he keeps ? up?
    Examples of outrageously bad 'design' can usually be explained by the path evolution has taken. There really are cases where 'you can't get here from there', or at least it's too improbable. Since natural selection cannot look ahead and try a radically different approach to solving a particular problem, but always has to move by slow increments from something which has worked in the recent past, there will sometimes be cases where the outcome is just hoplelessly inefficient.
    There are innumerable such examples. One is the fact that human babies naturally have to be born through the bone-enclosed pelvic opening. Untold billions of babies and their mothers have died in childbirth because of this elementary 'design flaw', which arose because humans are descended from animals that scampered on all fours. In many cases today, the birth opening which idiot nature failed to hit upon is provided by a surgeon, in a caesarian section. This saves the lives of millions, and in many more cases reduces brain damage to the infant or hours of discomfort to the mother. Any intelligent designer planning the human body from scratch would have installed a birth opening in the lower abdomen, where there is no tight constriction by bones. But natural selection could not accomplish this clear and obvious improvement, because there was no way to get 'there from here' by minute adjustments.
    The human body is an exhibition of engineering disasters. The routing of the optic nerve through the front of the retina, so that there is a 'blind spot' in each eye, and the routing of the male ? around the ureter, when it would be so much simpler and more efficient to take a direct route, are other instances. These sorry failings do not contradict the proposition that many features of the human body display marvelous construction, sometimes far exceeding what could have been accomplished by human ingenuity. The two aspects exist side by side: dazzling sophistication and crude sloppiness. ID theory has no explanation to offer for the latter. Darwinism tells us to expect both. A striking example occuring in all mammals is the routing of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, which instead of going directly from the brain to the larynx, makes a completely pointless detour to loop around a lung ligament. In the giraffe, whose neck lengthened in the course of evolution, this nerve is twenty feet long, instead of the required one foot.
    Why can't evolution itself take care of these problems? Why can't evolution create a new birth canal in humans, reroute the optic nerve into the back of the retina, or shorten the routes of the male ureter and the recurrent laryngeal nerve in the giraffe's neck? The answer is that once a highly complex 'basic plan' for an animal's body is in place, there are some improvements that cannot be accomplished by slight changes, but only by a radical redesign. There are indeed cases where you can't get here from there, and precisely in such cases, very obvious and simple improvements don't come about in nature, exactly as Darwinism leads us to expect.
    Aside from cases of bad design, there are also aspects of the acutal process of evolution which are difficult to explain from a Design point of view. Why did life for at least a billion years consist of nothing but single-celled organisms such as bacteria? Why were all plants non-flowering until 130 million years ago, when flowering plants proliferated into thousands of diverse forms? This doesn't give the impression of a Designer who had any idea where he was going. Facts like these are puzzling if we assume there's a Designer. If there's no Designer, these facts fall naturally into place: they are what we would expect"
    --- David R. Steele

? think the tail bone is really a tail like some funkin monkeys, LOL, the craziest ? i heard yet from you guys, a ? tail, lol.....damn.

The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in tailless primates. Comprising three to five separate or fused vertebrae (the coccygeal vertebrae) below the sacrum, it is attached to the sacrum by a fibrocartilaginous joint, the sacrococcygeal symphysis, which permits limited movement between the sacrum and the coccyx.
    In humans and other tailless primates (e.g., great apes) since Nacholapithecus (a Miocene hominoid), the coccyx is the remnant of a vestigial tail.
    In the context of human evolution, human vestigiality involves those characters (such as organs or behaviors) occurring in the human species that are considered vestigial—in other words having lost all or most of their original function through evolution.
    The examples of human vestigiality are numerous, including the anatomical (such as the human appendix, tailbone, wisdom teeth, and inside corner of the eye), the behavioral (goose bumps and palmar grasp reflex), sensory (decreased olfaction), and molecular (junk DNA). Many human characteristics are also vestigial in other primates and related animals.
    The coccyx, or tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coccyx
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality#Coccyx

this complex system that called our body follows a certain order that baffles the minds of the greatest scientist.

Researchers from Northwestern University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are the first to develop a curvilinear camera, much like the human eye, with the significant feature of a zoom capability, unlike the human eye.
    “We were inspired by the human eye, but we wanted to go beyond the human eye,” said Yonggang Huang, Joseph Cummings Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering at Northwestern’s McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science. “Our goal was to develop something simple that can zoom and capture good images, and we’ve achieved that.”

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2011/01/eye-camera.html
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meaning with out the cooling system our body would overheat and we will die, with out the heating system our body temperature will drop and die.

Monkeys have the same cooling and heating system we have.

The only thing that separates the man from the monkey is the MIND.

And you are making a case for man evolving from monkeys (LOL) with your primitive
    mind....
  • ohhhla
    Options

Sharks don't get cancer.

We have a tail bone.

you sound like your Master and ? Charles Darwin who said THE ORIGINAL Man is inferior and the low on the totem pole, white folks i tell you....no wonder why they use the different side of the brain then the original man.

BLACKS who are the creators and had knowledge, math, science build civilizations doing feats that have not been repeated to this day, always knew we had a creator, it's in our DNA we are Elohims and have the spirit of the most high in us, that know about the body, mind, and spirit that still proving the westeren civilization wrong that is being studied, books being taken and hidden and being used to this day.....YOU SOUND MAD..........

Your irreducible complexity argument is really annoying.

It took time for ? to evolve.

Like it's way better than ? took dirt and made us from it.

• Bodhi
    Options
    Your irreducible complexity argument is really annoying.

Good call on the Irreducible Complexity argument

How might an IC system evolve? One possibility is that in the past, the function may have been done with more parts than are strictly necessary. Then an 'extra' part may be lost, leaving an IC system. Or the parts may become co-adapted to perform even better, but become unable to perform the specified function at all without each other. This brings up another point: the parts themselves evolve. Behe's parts are usually whole proteins or even larger. A protein is made up of hundreds of smaller parts called amino acids, of which twenty different kinds may be used. Evolution usually changes these one by one. Another important fact is that DNA evolves. What difference does this make, compared to saying that proteins evolve? If you think about it, each protein that your body makes is made at just the right time, in just the right place and in just the right amount. These details are also coded in your DNA (with timing and quantity susceptible to outside influences) and so are subject to mutation and evolution. For our purposes we can refer to this as deployment of parts. When a protein is deployed out of its usual context, it may be co-opted for a different function. A fourth noteworthy possibility is that brand new parts are created. This typically comes from gene duplication, which is well known in biology. At first the duplicate genes make the same protein, but these genes may evolve to make slightly different proteins that depend on each other.

We can summarize these four possibilities this way:

1. Previously using more parts than necessary for the function.
    2. The parts themselves evolve.
    3. Deployment of parts (gene regulation) evolves.
    4. New parts are created (gene duplication) and may then evolve.

The first of these only comes up if we are looking for IC. The others are the major forms of molecular evolution observed by biologists, phrased in terms of parts. They can lead to new protein functions, sometimes slowly and sometimes, especially when parts are redeployed, abruptly. Gene duplication and changes in protein deployment may introduce a new protein 'part' into a system. Then the parts may coevolve to do something better, but in a codependent manner so that all are required, without further change in the number of parts.

http://www.talkdesign.org/faqs/icdmyst/ICDmyst.html#howmight
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Roots Oceanic

That's what the anti-evolutionists or creationists ever do to discredit it.

They think because the eye is too complex, or we have homeostasis or whatnot

It can't evolve. What a bunch of ignorant folks.

Science is for the WHITE MAN, lololololol
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Science is for the WHITE MAN

I think it's hilarious when they say that, given that science is not a whites-only or western-only cult. Given that the scientific community is spread out worldwide, across the globe.
This discussion has been closed.