Since when did blasphemy become the standard in hip hop?

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @bambu, it would be helpful if you would list your sources; I see you're afraid to do so because you already see the blatant problem: your source is biased and written by a Christian organization: http://www.creationtoday.org/things-that-make-evolutionists-look-stupid-wisdom-teeth/

When your source makes statements like this:

"And even if human caudal appendages were vestigial this would constitute degenerative change (loss of an ? ) whereas evolution requires generative change, producing new types of organs that did not exist before"

.. you know that they know nothing about evolution.

Creation Today (CT) is a leading Christian-apologetics ministry, defending the literal interpretation of the Genesis creation account from the theory of evolution (see our Statement of Faith). We desire to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the science of ? ’s creation. Today, CT is an international ministry with some of the most requested resources on the topics of creation, apologetics and evangelism.
    http://www.creationtoday.org/about/at-a-glance/

My sources are:

Scienceline is a student-run online magazine published by the Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program (SHERP) in the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at New York University

and

This site was created by the University of California Museum of Paleontology with support provided by the National Science Foundation (grant no. 0096613) and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (grant no. 51003439)

LOL! Who are you going to believe???
  • Bodhi
    Options
    lol @ "I am in rare form". You're in common form, and that form is ignorance.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The examples of human vestigiality are numerous, including the anatomical (such as the human appendix, tailbone, wisdom teeth, and inside corner of the eye), the behavioral (goose bumps and palmar grasp reflex), sensory (decreased olfaction), and molecular (junk DNA). Many human characteristics are also vestigial in other primates and related animals.

Human vestigiality = Debunked

Pineal gland = Debunked

The human appendix = Debunked

Wisdom teeth = Debunked

human tailbones = Debunked....

And now for your viewing pleasure.....

Junk DNA = Debunked
    bambu wrote: »

“This concept of ‘junk DNA’ is really not accurate. It is an outdated metaphor,” said Richard Myers of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology in Alabama.

‘Junk DNA’ concept debunked by new analysis of human genome.

JunkDNA.jpg

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

• Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hammock.gif

I'll sit back and relax, watch you make an ass of yourself
  • Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • bambu
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hammock.gif

I'll sit back and relax, watch you make an ass of yourself

You have been making a fool of yourself since the Hermetic principles thread, although under various titles.......... why stop now?????
    The examples of human vestigiality are numerous, including the anatomical (such as the human appendix, tailbone, wisdom teeth, and inside corner of the eye), the behavioral (goose bumps and palmar grasp reflex), sensory (decreased olfaction), and molecular (junk DNA). Many human characteristics are also vestigial in other primates and related animals.

Pineal gland = Debunked; source Wikipedia (common knowledge)

The human appendix = Debunked; source Wikipedia (common knowledge)

Wisdom teeth = Debunked; source Wikipedia (common knowledge)

human tailbones = Debunked; source Wikipedia (common knowledge)

Junk DNA = Debunked; source The Washington Post, via. The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) aka. ENCODE, the Encyclopedia Of DNA Elements

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/junk-dna-concept-debunked-by-new-analysis-of-human-genome/2012/09/05/cf296720-f772-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_story.html?hpid=z4

• Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The only wikipedia citation you mentioned was your "debunking" of the pineal gland, which, by the way, no one brought up as proof of evolution in the first place. Your other sources were from Christian lies and propaganda sites.

Post up anything claiming to be the answer to scientists and their theory of evolution, huh, @bambu? Is that your strategy? It seems to be; you rarely, if ever, post anything from a reputable source which we both know is much more than a mere coincidence.

You claim to be a teacher. I feel sorry for your students who actually pay to listen to this b.s. They deserve their money back.
  • bambu
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Pond Roots

? please....

That vestigial remnant ? been debunked with common knowledge found on wikipedia.....

With all of your so called examples exposed, step to the DNA evidence....

Junk DNA = Debunked; source The Washington Post, via. The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) aka. ENCODE, the Encyclopedia Of DNA Elements

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/junk-dna-concept-debunked-by-new-analysis-of-human-genome/2012/09/05/cf296720-f772-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_story.html?hpid=z4

You been hiding from that since the last thread......

Coward ass ? ....

Trying to run to a different area to spit your horseshit to somebody that will listen.....

You still haven't recovered from the ether thrown at your ass in the anti-creationists thread....

Ol' "duck-billed platypus is evidence of human evolution" HEAD ASS ? ....

• bambu
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bambu

Have you seen ? being created?
  • Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @bambu don't be mad at me because you don't know the difference between genus and species. I squashed you like a fruit fly, doing it now and will continue to do so as long as you continue to keep up the same arguments.
    Get some business about yaself, duke. I'mGoingToHeaven was more of a challenge than you are.
  • bambu
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @Bambu

arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif.gif

However, if I ever ran across the little pudgee mush face broad in your sig.....

I could illustrate the creation of a human.....

• Bodhi
    Options
    @Bambu

Of course he hasn't. These creationists don't know what's going on in the world. Their only answer is that a ? created it but they don't know how when or why. Their sole purpose is to attempt to debunk evolution and that's it. They don't have any new ideas, theories or explanations for anything that exists or happens.

• ohhhla
    Options
    @Bambu

However, if I ever ran across the little pudgee mush face broad in your sig.....

I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about species being created out of nothing and coming to an existence.
  • bambu
    Options
    @bambu don't be mad at me because you don't know the difference between genus and species. I squashed you like a fruit fly, doing it now and will continue to do so as long as you continue to keep up the same arguments. I never said the duck billed platypus was evidence of human evolution; that's another example of your tendency to lie.

Get some business about yaself, duke. I'mGoingToHeaven was more of a challenge than you are.

From Anti-Creationists speak your clout:
    Also if you look at a modern platypus, you will see mammal, bird, and reptile features.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics/2008-05-08-platypus-genetic-map_N.htm

Who's the fuking lie ? ....

• Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    From Anti-Creationists speak your clout:
    Also if you look at a modern platypus, you will see mammal, bird, and reptile features.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics/2008-05-08-platypus-genetic-map_N.htm

Who's the fuking lie ? ....

Nowhere in that quote did I say that was evidence for human evolution. However, the article does say that understanding evolution of the platypus may help to generate more knowledge on evolution as a whole, regarding other animals including humans. So, to put it bluntly, you were/are the liar. Read the article, while you've got that pulled up. The title of the article is: Gene map proves platypus is part bird, mammal and reptile. And it's from a reputable source. You haven't disproved it either. All you've done was mock it but you have nothing intelligent to say about it as usual.

From the article:
    "At first glance, the platypus appears as if it was the result of an evolutionary accident," said Francis S. Collins, director of the U.S. National Human Genome Research Institute, which funded the study.

"But as weird as this animal looks, its genome sequence is priceless for understanding how mammalian biological processes evolved," Collins said in a statement.

The research showed the animal's multifaceted features are reflected in its DNA with a mix of genes that crosses different classifications of animals, said Jenny Graves, an Australian National University genomics expert who co-wrote the paper.

"What we found was the genome, just like the animal, is an amazing amalgam of reptilian and mammal characteristics with quite a few unique platypus characteristics as well," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corp.

• bambu
    Options
    @Bambu

I'm talking about species being created out of nothing and coming to an existence.

This is what your evolution theory claims to have observed...

However, it has not been proven.....

So no I have not witnessed it, and neither has any other person on this planet.....

• Bodhi
    Options

So no I have not witnessed it, and neither has any other person on this planet.....

MISCONCEPTION: Evolution is a theory about the origin of life.

CORRECTION: Evolutionary theory does encompass ideas and evidence regarding life's origins (e.g., whether or not it happened near a deep-sea vent, which organic molecules came first, etc.), but this is not the central focus of evolutionary theory. Most of evolutionary biology deals with how life changed after its origin. Regardless of how life started, afterwards it branched and diversified, and most studies of evolution are focused on those processes.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_teacherfaq.php#a3

on the other hand,

Process theism's doctrine of creativity differs from that of classical theism according to which ? alone is genuinely creative. Thomas Aquinas says that in the proper sense of the word, only ? creates (Summa Theologica I, Q 45, a. 5). Aquinas explains that to create is to bring something from nothing, and this is possible only for deity. This is the famous doctrine of creatio ex nihilo, or creation from no pre-existing material.
    http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/process-theism/

Ex nihilo = "out of nothing"

• Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So @bambu, answer his question please and tell me when have you or anyone else observed a deity creating life out of nothing as your theism claims??
  • bambu
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So @bambu, answer his question please and tell me when have you or anyone else observed a deity creating life out of nothing as your theism claims??

I already answered his question duke....

Now you answer it...

Have you seen a creature evolve into another, or a life evolve from nothing???

And miss me with the evolutionary jargon about speciation.....

We have been through that horseshit in the other thread.......
    @Bambu

Of course he hasn't. These creationists don't know what's going on in the world. Their only answer is that a ? created it but they don't know how when or why. Their sole purpose is to attempt to debunk evolution and that's it. They don't have any new ideas, theories or explanations for anything that exists or happens.

How & Why the All created what is in existence is none of your ? business .....

The arrogance of you herbs is astounding.....

• bambu
    Options
    And for all you ? on the sidelines cosigning evolution.....

The theory fails without the acceptance of Junk DNA.....

So until you or your European science reformulates the theory to work without Junk DNA....

You cannot honestly make the claim that evolution is a fact or been proven.....

However, I am sure y'all ? will duck this ? and continue spreading false witness for the theory of evolution.....

Human vestigiality = Debunked

Pineal gland = Debunked

The human appendix = Debunked

Wisdom teeth = Debunked

human tailbones = Debunked....

Junk DNA = Debunked

“This concept of ‘junk DNA’ is really not accurate. It is an outdated metaphor,” said Richard Myers of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology in Alabama.

‘Junk DNA’ concept debunked by new analysis of human genome.

JunkDNA.jpg

• Bodhi
    Options
    How & Why the All created what is in existence is none of your ? business .....

How convenient. In other words, you don't know.

• Bodhi
    Options
    The theory fails without the acceptance of Junk DNA.....

This is false. Even if junk DNA is not actual "junk", that does not disprove evolution nor stop it from happening in any way.
  • Bodhi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Have you seen a creature evolve into another, or a life evolve from nothing???

Not in real time, and the theory of evolution does not say that you will be able to, but we are able to conclude that it happens based off of what we have available to us, the facts. You can only make speculations about theism and your ? creating things ex nihilo because not only have you never observed it in real time, you have no real reason or hard evidence of that creation ever taking place. That's the difference.

• ohhhla
    Options
    @Bambu

Fruit flies.

Evolution is the Science's best work.

This discussion has been closed.