Did this DAD go too far?

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and I'm sure he just got carried away

seeing his preteen daughters basically making a stripper vid will have a man all up in his feelings

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Over there next." LoL

What soundtrack is playing in the background they gettin' whooped to?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually, all the father gotta do is say "and what you just saw was a reenactment of the Jackson 5 story, thank you for watching and please donate".

problem solved.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His daughters are hoes......fact
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »

***Dead*** @ the father throwing the extension cord down!!!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also the video cam was panning back n forth so for all we know it was the girls' mother who caught them, told their father to handle it, and then recorded the incident. *kanye shrug*
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldn't have recored it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I just watched that ? , with the sound on, and it was funny as hell.

Dude dressed like a cat-burglar, and it looks like he beat her with the speaker cord lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whoopings given aren't the problem, the issue of doing it while so angry.

When he whooped the last kid, all of his anger kicked in and he kept on going.

Of course when you're angry, you "black out" and do ? that's excessive, and that's the only thing I see that is going too far.

But regardless of the punishment, this only tells them not to get caught again. They'll do this elsewhere.
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the ? was like "Huh ? " like he just came back from a long hard day of work mad as hell.

lmaooo it seems black people always beating their kids to music in the background
  • killshot
    killshot Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Of course when you're angry, you "black out" and do ? that's excessive, and that's the only thing
    I see that is going too far.

But regardless of the punishment, this only tells them not to get caught again. They'll do this elsewhere.

you was there internet guy?
    ok.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? up for him that he'll have everybody else, deciding how he should discipline his child, now that it's posted online.

As far as what he did, I don't think he went too far. If that's how he chooses to discipline his kids, who the hell am I to judge.

I understand not getting in somebody's business, but on the same token if somebody is beating their child to the point there's marks and bruises then I'm willing to be you'd say that's too far to discipline a child.
  • VIBE
    Options
    killshot wrote: »

Of course when you're angry, you "black out" and do ? that's excessive, and that's the only thing

ok.

All of the Internet is there.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    At least they had pants on and he only aimed for the legs. For an angry dude, he had enough composure to aim properly.

He caught them right in the act too. That's why it was being filmed. They were about to get their twerk on. I think the other daughter got it the worst because she's the oldest.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    At least they had pants on and he only aimed for the legs. For an angry dude, he had enough composure to aim properly.

He caught them right in the act too. That's why it was being filmed. They were about to get their twerk on. I think the other daughter got it the worst because she's the oldest.

Whose bright idea was it to upload it? Fools ain't learned yet all this does is get you a charge by putting it online?
  • killshot
    killshot Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok.

fight me
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Whose bright idea was it to upload it? Fools ain't learned yet all this does is get you a charge by putting it online?

Obviously the girls uploaded it to get back at him or just because they ratchet enough to put up any video that will get them attention.

Lolz ma dadiiii wooped mii azzzz fii twerking.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have a hard time seeing the wrong in ? like this besides the recording cause i use to get it worse

branches, all kind of belts, wood off the fence

extension cord aint ?
  • VIBE
    Options

ok.

fight me

Where?
  • VIBE
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Obviously the girls uploaded it to get back at him or just because they ratchet enough to put up any video that will get them attention.

Lolz ma dadiiii wooped mii azzzz fii twerking.

Nah, someone was holding the camera, so this was uploaded by the father or mother. More than likely to humiliate them further.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea posting it online will really deter them from becoming strippers now.