• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    At least they had pants on and he only aimed for the legs. For an angry dude, he had enough composure to aim properly.

He caught them right in the act too. That's why it was being filmed. They were about to get their twerk on. I think the other daughter got it the worst because she's the oldest.

Whose bright idea was it to upload it? Fools ain't learned yet all this does is get you a charge by putting it online?

Obviously the girls uploaded it to get back at him or just because they ratchet enough to put up any video that will get them attention.

Lolz ma dadiiii wooped mii azzzz fii twerking.

Nah, someone was holding the camera, so this was uploaded by the father or mother. More than likely to humiliate them further.

smh you're right. They were focusing and everything. That's just ? and i don't see how that will help with teaching them a lesson.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? up for him that he'll have everybody else, deciding how he should discipline his child, now that it's posted online.

As far as what he did, I don't think he went too far. If that's how he chooses to discipline his kids, who the hell am I to judge.

I understand not getting in somebody's business, but on the same token if somebody is beating their child to the point there's marks and bruises then I'm willing to be you'd say that's too far to discipline a child.

Marks and bruises isn't that line for me though. I'm ok with this beating - although I'm sure there'll be a lot of people who say he shouldn't have used a belt / cord, or he shouldn't have beaten them at all. And if dude would've used his hands, it would've been another problem.

I like to mind my business especially if I can't provide a better solution. Dude has every right to discipline those hoes.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, it just teaches them not to get caught. They'll do this at a friends house.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll be on the pole in no time saying that their father never understood that they was just having fun.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we get it, he was mad. Other people would have been mad, and done the same. But let me ask you all something: What did he accomplish?

Did he talk to them about objectifying their bodies? Sure, he might have off camera, but if your father just recorded himself beating you in the face(and some of those were above the shoulders) with an extension cord, would you listen?

Did he talk to them about online reputations and the consequences this video could have for them in the future? Probably not seeing as he was doing the same ? they were doing.

Did he talk to them about demanding respect from the opposite sex? Let's be honest, he probably didn't.

so, all we have is an angry father who taught his daughters to not get caught twerking, fear their father's irrational anger, and record ? to make it sensational and put it on worldstar.

Great job pops, I'm sure they really learned their lesson.
  • 7figz
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    we get it, he was mad. Other people would have been mad, and done the same. But let me ask you all something: What did he accomplish?

Did he talk to them about objectifying their bodies? Sure, he might have off camera, but if your father just recorded himself beating you in the face(and some of those were above the shoulders) with an extension cord, would you listen?

Did he talk to them about online reputations and the consequences this video could have for them in the future? Probably not seeing as he was doing the same ? they were doing.

Did he talk to them about demanding respect from the opposite sex? Let's be honest, he probably didn't.

so, all we have is an angry father who taught his daughters to not get caught twerking, fear their father's irrational anger, and record ? to make it sensational and put it on worldstar.

How do you know the beating was his only response to their ? 'ish ways ?
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »

How do you know the beating was his only response to their ? 'ish ways ?

Like I said, even if it wasn't, do you think they're listening to him and really having a substantive conversation on this after an ass whoopin' like that? Either way it's counter productive.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, I can see both sides. I'm all for spanking badass kids. On the other hand, I don't believe it should be done when the parent is angry. That's when ? gets out of hand. That's why spankings fell out of favor to begin with. Too often that ? went past the bounds of discipline and into abuse territory. At some point it does more bad than good.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at talkin to em. if you EVER got your ass beat GOOD, trust me you thinkin bout why you got your ass beat. Nobody gets there ass beat and not think bout why it happened or what they could have done to not get vaught
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    At least they had pants on and he only aimed for the legs. For an angry dude, he had enough composure to aim properly.

He caught them right in the act too. That's why it was being filmed. They were about to get their twerk on. I think the other daughter got it the worst because she's the oldest.

Whose bright idea was it to upload it? Fools ain't learned yet all this does is get you a charge by putting it online?

Obviously the girls uploaded it to get back at him or just because they ratchet enough to put up any video that will get them attention.

Lolz ma dadiiii wooped mii azzzz fii twerking.

Nah, someone was holding the camera, so this was uploaded by the father or mother. More than likely to humiliate them further.

smh you're right. They were focusing and everything. That's just ? and i don't see how that will help with teaching them a lesson.

I think it was a live feed or some ? no real uploading (doesn't have facebook post)

Either way 1 time at 13 of course I talked back to my father and he beat me like the man beat them 2 girls. Son left me black and blue something crazy on my whole right side. I got a whole lot of new summer gear the next weekend because my dad felt madd guilty.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    how can you beat somebody if you aint angry ?

yall some true psychopaths

You can be angry, but it would help to not be in a state of uncontrolled rage when you administer an ass whooping. Similar to how I will walk away during an argument with my spouse before saying something below the belt, only to return to it later. Because they are kids doesn't mean they are not deserving of that much.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praying I dont have a daughter. Ever.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Belt, ok. The extension cord, ehh. Seem borderline harsh, but OH WELL!

WHUP...DAT...AZZZ!! Too many people complain about father's not being active in their daughter's lives. Well there you have it. Again a lil harsh, but he's ain't tryin to see his daughters knocked up. Wonder what the mother had to say?

But dude did give the 2nd daughter the worse beating. She must be the oldest. Beat her like that b/c she knew better. Lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was all about the discipline, he wouldn't of recorded it and slapped it on Worldstar. If you're gonna whoop your kids; fair enough, but why does the world need to see it? And it looked very aggressive. Shouldn't hit ya kids outta anger, should do it to correct bad behaviour.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was all about the discipline, he wouldn't of recorded it and slapped it on Worldstar. If you're gonna whoop your kids; fair enough, but why does the world need to see it? And it looked very aggressive. Shouldn't hit ya kids outta anger, should do it to correct bad behaviour.

Welcome to the age of social media.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    daddy didnt do anything wrong.he did right by spanking that ass.why would they young ass be twerking for grown ass men to see them on youtube and facebook?cmon now.i dont see anything wrong
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat them like they stole something.

Side note: Him and his friends has watch those twerk videos. I betcha that was the first thing that jumped in his head.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    that ? django'd they ass
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand if he talked to them prior about respecting themselves, but if he never talked to them about it than this would be very abusive. An extension cord is abusive weapon and can definitely leave marks and cuts and bruises. That's not what you are suppose to do. There are other creative ways to go about disciplining your children.
  • 7figz
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Beatings worked for me, somewhat. And I'm sure it worked for a lot of other people too - so let's not act like it doesn't work at all.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I can understand if he talked to them prior about respecting themselves, but if he never talked to them about it than this would be very abusive. An extension cord is abusive weapon and can definitely leave marks and cuts and bruises. That's not what you are suppose to do. There are other creative ways to go about disciplining your children.

some kids need the django treatment.spare the rod spoil the child
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Many fails in this video. The dad should be whopping his own ass. First of all why are children "twerking". Why do they even know what that is? The dad should ask himself that and monitor what his children watch and who their friends are better. Also, someone said that was a "basic" ass whopping? ? did you grow up in Prince Street projects in Newark? This is only basic to hood ass folks who curse out their children, have multiple baby fathas and mammas and have purple weaves. This whopping was overboard. I hope the father gets charge and spends some time in jail. Hopefully he can think about ways to have his children respect him without whopping their ass so babdly. And whats up with uploading this ? anyway. It only shows us what a bad parent you are.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beatings never worked for me, it just made me more craftier and made me better at doing bad things in secret and a lot of stuff my mother never found out till I was a grown man. Sometimes, talking is the best thing you can do to deter someone when they realize the path they are heading is a destructive one.

Also, read this

http://www.gotquestions.org/spare-rod-spoil-child.html