goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he never hit them in the face

props to that father
  • goldenja
    Options
    "Over there next." LoL

What soundtrack is playing in the background they gettin' whooped to?

Standardized Slaughter

here we go again! hahaha
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just came in this thread to say @goldenja is a ?

back to thread premis
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet them lil hefas learned that day why they shouldn't be makin twerk vids.
  • goldenja
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »

back to thread premis

you still rolling snake eyes ? bucket?
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what, maybe I'm giving your kids too much credit. I remember though, the times I actually learned my lesson was when I was sat down and my parents talked to me about why what I was doing was wrong, how it hurt others, and how it hurt them. I remember when I caught myself being a tough guy skipping school to smoke weed, and dukes sat me down, we had a legit heart to heart where she started crying and I didn't skip another day of high school for 2 and a half years.

If she'd just whooped my ass, I probably would have just be okay. These are young adults, it's more than just them being "bad." You give small children a couple taps and explain why what they're doing is wrong, because they cannot really understand much else, but you still talk to them.

I don't know about y'all, but if either of my parents beat me like that at 14/15, I wouldn't give a ? about anything else they had to say about what I did. I did my dirt, got caught, got my ass beat, and that's all I need to know. Anything else about the situation is irrelevant, I woulda been saying "? you," in my mind.

Also, stop using yourself and others as proof that spanking works, because it's purely anecdotal. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I am saying I don't think it's the most effective way to parent.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    At the start of the vid the first girl says, "But I didn't do it--*whooping begins*

What if she actually had nothing to do with it and still caught an ass whopping?

Besides the title saying they were trying to twerk, we never seen what they were actually doing, they could have been trying to twerk, or have been doing something else entirely different.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

back to thread premis

aint you that ? who ? on his self while wearing a all white velour jogging suit?
  • goldenja
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

back to thread premis

aint you that ? who ? on his self while wearing a all white velour jogging suit?

nah, that was shenco
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

But don't you think this deserves a much deeper conversation? Correcting this behavior without having a discussion about the underlying issues isn't doing them a favor. So sure, don't make twerk videos, but twerkin' at parties is cool.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »

But don't you think this deserves a much deeper conversation? Correcting this behavior without having a discussion about the underlying issues isn't doing them a favor. So sure, don't make twerk videos, but twerkin' at parties is cool.

Once again, still want to know - how you know he ain't have a "discussion" with them on prior occasions to this video ?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But don't you think this deserves a much deeper conversation? Correcting this behavior without having a discussion about the underlying issues isn't doing them a favor. So sure, don't make twerk videos, but twerkin' at parties while your parents isn't around is cool.

Fixed for accuracy.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After a certain point in life, whoopins are counter-productive...but if i knew i could fucC up and all i was gone have to do was have a talk...i woulda fucced up a lot more than i did! But every kid is different i guess!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You know what, maybe I'm giving your kids too much credit. I remember though, the times I actually learned my lesson was when I was sat down and my parents talked to me about why what I was doing was wrong, how it hurt others, and how it hurt them. I remember when I caught myself being a tough guy skipping school to smoke weed, and dukes sat me down, we had a legit heart to heart where she started crying and I didn't skip another day of high school for 2 and a half years.

If she'd just whooped my ass, I probably would have just be okay. These are young adults, it's more than just them being "bad." You give small children a couple taps and explain why what they're doing is wrong, because they cannot really understand much else, but you still talk to them.

I don't know about y'all, but if either of my parents beat me like that at 14/15, I wouldn't give a ? about anything else they had to say about what I did. I did my dirt, got caught, got my ass beat, and that's all I need to know. Anything else about the situation is irrelevant, I woulda been saying "? you," in my mind.

Also, stop using yourself and others as proof that spanking works, because it's purely anecdotal. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I am saying I don't think it's the most effective way to parent.

Too much logic in this. According to some, if you don't whoop your kids then there's no way you can discipline them
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Yeah, but can say the same about talkin to your child not being effective as well. Whuppin azzz works for some kids. Sittin down and just talkin to them works for others. It depends on the the situation.

But in THIS situation, whuppin azzz is warranted. Again, no one can say the father NEVER spoke to them about this based off this clip. Nor do any of us know the full story about these 2 girls, and the relationship they have wit their parents. For all we know, these hefas are the disrespectful, hell raising type of kids. Who knows. But you can't judge how this man raises HIS daughters in his household, based off a short clip.

That's parenting people.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that slave mentality.
    *sigh*
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this makes me dread the day my daughter gets to the age of 13, she about to turn 7 in April.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that slave mentality.
    *sigh*

Hilarious boo boo your family has slaves don't they? I'm sure they have been dealt worse.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Like 7figz said, you don't know if he's already had this discussion with them. How do you know that azzz whuppin didn't change things? What are you basing this off from? Is there an extended version of this vid? If so, post it.

Like I said, you can't judge how this man raises his kids, based off a short clip.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got beat like dis as a kid... It helped...

Its funny dat people lookin @ dis as abuse.. this was a 12-14 year old Lil girls lookin 4 likes on youtube..

But if this same dad saw them twerk and became dey manager

*cough* twerk team u people would be screamin bout h bein a bad dad...
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    that slave mentality.
    *sigh*

Hilarious boo boo your family has slaves don't they? I'm sure they have been dealt worse.
    i dont have slaves :s
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got beat like dis as a kid... It helped...

And there you have it folks. Beating your kids with house hold items can make your children into an upright citizen like damobb.