• French-Bad-Boy
    French-Bad-Boy Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    heres my ?

im on the first verse and the second part of the hook

im always workin so anybody message me for collabs

I'm french so I don't understand all your lyrics but the beat is good and I like your "lazy" flow. With a better mic it will be a very good track. Keep going like that dude.

So I post my second music on this thread but it's not rap music. I don't give a ? ! lol

Wind in my hair:

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heres my ?

im on the first verse and the second part of the hook

im always workin so anybody message me for collabs

I'm french so I don't understand all your lyrics but the beat is good and I like your "lazy" flow. With a better mic it will be a very good track. Keep going like that dude.

So I post my second music on this thread but it's not rap music. I don't give a ? ! lol

Wind in my hair:

• Louis Devinear
    Options
    To be honest the beat. Was cool reminded me of some black eyed peas ? . I give you credit for stepping out the box. Most dudes won't do it. I actually have pop record but I'll never post it. Cool ? though bro.
    I don't spam the board either, I hardly post. I'm an artist not national but I respect the craft of making music. This ? is very hard so tip my cap to you guys. The track I put up got taking down. The first track I put up I @ a lot you dudes and gave positive yet no listens. I lurk this board for the longest and some of you have valid intention and opinions. I've actually been lurking since 07. Facts don't have it in me to debate with dudes who have very biased opinions. Could name names but it's pointless like some you guys opinion. I say all that to say this. This is suppose to be a progress. Correct? So if you hear something dope let it be known. If it's not let it be known. Correction is never punishment. The two dopest artist on this board is @nmcfly @loch‌. The rest should could stand to work on their craft. Sorry bout the long post. Oh and when it comes to music awareness and how in this ? @sion and @5thletter are official.

This old ? let me know what's good. Peace.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the nod homeboy
  • qawshun
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    On my upcoming jawn...I call this piece "Unrequited".Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=357qyixLzLQ

I'm bumping this in my car! !!

My only 'thoughts' are loosen your fliw a little. Youve got a style thats consistent, but needs to fall back half a centimeter. Bars and concept were on point.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This old ? let me know what's good. Peace.

tha flow was on point homie keep at it, id like to collab on some new york to texas ? some time if ya down

i wasnt really feelin tha voice pitch switch up but the rest was on point, and good throwback beat selection

heres some of my ?
  • loch121
    Options
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    yall aint givin feedback for ? you beezys
  • French-Bad-Boy
    French-Bad-Boy Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options

I like your flow and the beat is cool but I think the hook could be better. And I also think you're very influenced by French Montana for the "back voices". Overall the mixing is good.

And here is my new beat below. All feedbacks are welcome:

• Smyrna
    Smyrna Members Posts: 1
    Options
    [/quote]

I enjoyed your beat. I can picture it playing on the radio. I liked the energy it gave off.

[url="http://]http://youtu.be/tOC8Iey9Kpk"[/url]
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    song aint bad at all

i think the video could have been directed and edited bettr but thats just p's n q's

heres my ?
  • the scout
    the scout Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    I can dig the concept of "not mine", however, the mix could be better. Consider that I'm listening to it on my computer so I can't speak on how its sounds in a club or in my whip. Vocals don't seem to be melted into the track, I'm getting a "home studio" feel out of it mane. Moving and shakin out here with the big boys, if you're not already, I would suggest creating the track at the crib studio, and then sending the (track out) to a "pro" studio, and lacin the vocals there for the full mix and master.

I'm currently working with Reasons 7.0, pro tools, and IMAC, which gets very good sound in my opinion, but after I'm done with the track, I send the (track out) to an established spot, catch the flight and lace the final song there. I never attempt to do the whole run at the house (not sayin thats what you did, but it sounds like it).

With that said, enclosed is the instrumental for our latest release, "Learjets no Luggage", featuring ScottyAtl, StonetheButcha, CharlieWise, and myself. After you all taste the instrumental, I'll post the video. Over here at KingMadeMusic, we call it "PlayboyFresh whip music", not too much trap or club tracks from us. We're moving across all digital media, to include Amazon, iTunes, etc, not doing half bad. Its said you should promote a single for six to nine months, so its a fire and forget (about sales) right now, just straight promo and I'll check sells in a few months to see if I grabbed any supplemental income off of it. I just now started posting music to sound cloud as of a few days ago. Hope ya'll enjoy. One.
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    youre right i did create that in a home studio, but i dig tha tips

off top i like the sax on the beat you posted

it could definitely use a smooth southern flow on it

so holla at me lol

heres another 1 of mine, 1 of my favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vtSeVsMAJ0&list=UUy9AQJ0t20fHTrBwWM9vtcw
  • loch121
    Options
    Vote for me in the One Shot contest by Sway,Tech,crooked I,and SMH records http://bsta.rs/94002
    Ya'll should submit too
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youre right i did create that in a home studio, but i dig tha tips

off top i like the sax on the beat you posted

it could definitely use a smooth southern flow on it

so holla at me lol

heres another 1 of mine, 1 of my favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vtSeVsMAJ0&list=UUy9AQJ0t20fHTrBwWM9vtcw

This is aight...wished you would have used a different beat though, we all know that beat, I hear what you was sayin, the concept and all, the sing songy was aight, I like the bridge at the end, nice little joint though..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I dropped some ? on here a while ago, this my new ? , Black In America, written in 09 but just shot a video this week and dropped it last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwr3GxgZGso
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    @Rum Middleton

I like the concept. Not to big on the song. Here's why. It's been done before and your spin on it doesn't take away from the plight but it doesn't really add on either. The hook was kinda weak. I think you could put more into it or lessen it but it needs to be stronger. The second verse was your best. You sounded more comfortable. Although the flow was very choppy. The beat was cool but also not that strong. Overall I'll give you a 6/10.
    Stay at though you have potential.

Tell me what you think of this. Video i shot last year
    http://youtu.be/8jE3NKnBfkA

@sion
    @5th Letter
    Tell me what you think
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Good concept, nice flow and delivery great job on the visuals I dislike the chorus though but everything else is straight.
  • qawshun
    Options
    @Rum Middleton ‌ good ? i ? with it ? cop
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    @Louis Devinear that ? was straight, maybe could have did away wit the bridge bedore the last verse, the ? you was sayin was cool, but the whole beggin for a chick back in a rap is played out, like its been done before..catchy hook though..

But I peeped your other ? , and those were nicer, more towards what I be on, and I think I remember tellin you before that ? wit the SP beat, yo that was tight..
  • BeatSplash
    BeatSplash Members Posts: 3
    Options
    @Louis Devinear

I thought overall that it was a well written track and the recording sounded very clean. I record a lot of independent artists and when they do similar singing like that on a hook their harmonies tend to clash, meaning to say i was impressed with how well your harmonies blended together in the hook. Secondly I appreciate how your music video went to the song and helped further paint the picture you were describing, instead of a bunch of random people around random cars or in a club. I like that you stayed within the concept of your song instead of just putting bars together, It's not always easy to do. I think that changing up the lyrics in the singing parts right before the hooks was also a nice touch. It is definitely a solid album track for sure, and a quality video. Also I thought mentioning your child a couple times added a different element to the song that you don't typically hear in your "I need you back" type of songs. Rather than critiquing the negative things I'd rather encourage the positive things so you continue to focus your energy towards those things, Good track man!

I'm a producer, this is one of my latest beats... "I Got Juice"

http://youtu.be/2b0MBAJFE24

This discussion has been closed.