Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Post all the injury picks you want, what is that suppose to do. Now go back to making wack ass trade machine posts since that's all you're good at
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post all the injury picks you want, what is that suppose to do. Now go back to making wack ass trade machine posts since that's all you're good at

So your admitting those trade machine posts are good? Should I post more?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything on Halsted is ? worthy

word as long as downtown and the lakefront look nice the mayor the county and state governments dont give a ?

its wild up north too on halsted but for different reasons they had me doing community service at the ? parade a couple years back and the ? i saw i will never be able to unsee its just following me around like a stain on my soul

xqevz7.jpg

like cpd glaring at you from across the street far enough to feel safe but disturbing anyway

was gonna describe the whole ? in graphic detail so someone besides me could suffer through it but you a cool guy plus the combination of words would be so hard to type i doubt i could get through the end of the post
  • ckfree
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    kyle korver extended his streak of 3s made to 89 games lets see if my dog teague can extended his streak of being trash for however many games he has played in his career thus far as well tonight against the heat

cause if there ever was a game for him to come out and ball like his brother
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    Anything on Halsted is ? worthy

word as long as downtown and the lakefront look nice the mayor the county and state governments dont give a ?

its wild up north too on halsted but for different reasons they had me doing community service at the ? parade a couple years back and the ? i saw i will never be able to unsee its just following me around like a stain on my soul

xqevz7.jpg

like cpd glaring at you from across the street far enough to feel safe but disturbing anyway

was gonna describe the whole ? in graphic detail so someone besides me could suffer through it but you a cool guy plus the combination of words would be so hard to type i doubt i could get through the end of the post

Damn they did u bogus...
  • ckfree
    Options
    its crazy how a few irresponsible officers can ruin the reputation of an entire force but they do the same the assumption that every man of color is a gang member/drug dealer and is to be treated as such by them incites rage even in the most peaceable soul

im free lancing on their ? its all psychological warfare to keep them on their good behavior
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teague is trash, if he mentally ? ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its crazy how a few irresponsible officers can ruin the reputation of an entire force but they do the same the assumption that every man of color is a gang member/drug dealer and is to be treated as such by them incites rage even in the most peaceable soul

im free lancing on their ? its all psychological warfare to keep them on their good behavior

Man ? them ? ass police. They gave me a ticket for double parking in front of my crib when I had pulled all the way over and the car in front of them passed but they did'nt, they followed me around the block and gave me a ticket, back in August I'm chillin @ 63rd and the Lakefront @ Hayes park, got a ticket for a can of beer, got pulled over for riding my bike down the street, and I'm in slacks, steppers and a button up, for suspicion of a shooting, ? ass ? , so I feel you homeboy. And they did you ? putting you around them sissies. ? them and ? Rahm ? ass too
  • ckfree
    Options

Man ? them ? ass police. They gave me a ticket for double parking in front of my crib when I had pulled all the way over and the car in front of them passed but they did'nt, they followed me around the block and gave me a ticket, back in August I'm chillin @ 63rd and the Lakefront @ Hayes park, got a ticket for a can of beer, got pulled over for riding my bike down the street, and I'm in slacks, steppers and a button up, for suspicion of a shooting, ? ass ? , so I feel you homeboy. And they did you ? putting you around them sissies. ? them and ? Rahm ? ass too

smh

i think there are a lot of 'law enforcement officers' who have a very weird and strange reason for even wanting to be in law enforcement and it has nothing to do with enforcing the law

i view them the same way i view teachers you cant pay good ones enough bad ones shouldnt have a job
  • ckfree
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

lol

was reading that he has attempted and missed all his 3pt shots, field goals and free throws since derrick got injured

he has lost all confidence in himself
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its the Bulls organization that ifs trash
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bulls definitely need to make some moves. It will be interesting to see if they try to make things happen around the trade deadline

Teague is trash though, I saw potential in him but he has no confidence in himself
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? is ultra trash on 2K14. He the only ? that miss free throws on excellent A+. Plus his jump shot form is so trash that its impossible to shoot with him. I never put that sucker in the game. He making the bench warmer ? ....... Kevin Ollie proud for his bench warmer contribution.

He said on my game "he's content with the organization, he just want time to play". Nawwww you good little fellow. Teague is that ? at shoot around practice that just pass the ball to the players, after it come out the net or off the rim
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were going to send Teague to the D-League until Mike James got hurt. Luol injured his Achilles, now they're down to 9 players right now.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Teague>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marcus Teague
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why we not outchea checkin for Curry brother though?
  • ckfree
    Options
    bulls got enough bluedevils players as is

duke and its fans are the biggest collection of ? outside of an actual collection of ? only room for 1 left and thats that boy bari lord willing

lmao @ bulls being FRONT RUNNERS to sign dj augustin

this dude lost his back up minutes for a month last season to ben hansbrough--BEN HANSBROUGH--then he goes to the raptors and it takes them all of 6 games to take his back up job away from him then a month later he gets cut he aint been the same since kd showed up and took his ? at texas

if anything bulls should sign andrew gridlock or whatever his name was that was lighitng it up for them in summer league

its a lost season anyways so what the ? ever
  • ckfree
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

Bulls definitely need to make some moves. It will be interesting to see if they try to make things happen around the trade deadline

Teague is trash though, I saw potential in him but he has no confidence in himself

supposedly the bulls are gonna try to sign deng near the deadline and if they cant or are too far apart in negotiations they are gonna trade him

but they are set in trying to bring deng back

so yea uh huh
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

supposedly the bulls are gonna try to sign deng near the deadline and if they cant or are too far apart in negotiations they are gonna trade him

but they are set in trying to bring deng back

so yea uh huh

If they trade Deng, I wonder what they're looking to get back for him. It's a weird position the Bulls are in. But they obviously need some scoring badly. I thought the Bobcats would have waived Ben Gordon and maybe they could've looked to bring him back but that hasn't happened for what ever reason
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    teague is a ? ? .
  • ckfree
    Options
    i called the bobcats flagship station and they said bg would be bought out if they sucked to start development but would be kept if they were playing well and with the way the east is looking they are probably going to make the playoffs and to their credit they are behind the pacers in defense some ? how (most likely from playing in the east)

which is cool the bulls could potentially have 3 lottery pick talents this off season the bulls/charlotte pick and nikola mirotic who from what im reading would have gone 1 in the 2013 draft and 4 or 5 in the 2014 draft

kendrick/schoolboy q high 5 @ nikola mirotic for putting out word before the draft that he would stay in europe if any other team but the bulls drafted him thaaaats myyyyyy doooooog bari need to get on the same ? if the bulls get near the top of the draft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaHc9Vp9wU

got a beautiful game he can hit the 3, drive, create off dribble, post and hit the mid range

defensively he would fit right in with the bulls he is feisty and is aggressive his only weakness is strength but that can be improved which will only serve him better in the post at both ends and hes also not all that athletic but thats overrated those with it rarely learn how to play the game and rely on it too much just look at derrick

and i think he will compliment noah well i always thought jo would do much better with his ability to put the ball down if he had more room and having ? man camped out in the lane limits that

as for deng i dont see no team giving up a lottery pick for a potential rental without an extension and with loul looking for 14 a year kiss that option good bye i hope they trade him for expiring contracts + whatever pick they can get to let the new core of jimmy and tony continue to develop
  • ckfree
    Options
    and the ? he mean no comment on the possibility of him joining the knicks he better set them straight wtf thats that maybe ? and no one is truly smack dab in the middle of yes or no youre either leaning one way or the other enough with this ambiguous ass language and lets see some action words

? dont make no sense he cant be leveraging for more money hes under contract for two more years after this season

good thing its new york otherwise id be losing my mind right now
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was looking at that video earlier this week. And the efficiency this dude plays with on Real Madrid is down right incredible. So even if the NBA has more athletic play, I don't see it dipping down too far when his game translates to here.

When he gets in a NBA weight training system like Noah and Gibson did it will actually improve his athleticism especially on defense/rebounding/operating in the post.

This team just needs to determine if they really want to win or not. I know that's hard to even think about with Thibs but being mediocre or a bit better ain't gonna cut it. Between now and the offseason is gonna be an even more important offseason for the Bulls than the one where ? was acquired.