Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i take back everything i said about dj i was in a dark place

i love this squad

so much effort energy and heart

you can have all the talent in the world, but without passion and the drive to win youll end up nowhere

the future looks bright no matter what happens this season i still prefer to get as many ping pong ? as possible but after what jo said yesterday i can no longer root for that to happen if it happens it happens if it dont it dont

the only reason the bulls have a future is because theyve drafted extremely well these past few years if it wasnt for that theyd been finished the new cba allowed poison pill deals to be made which cost us asik then they added the derrick rose rule which took up valuable cap room it also allowed no flexibility for teams over the cap and because of that the bulls overpaid for all their free agents in 2010

mark cuban even openly says the nba and the new cba has helped dismantle the bulls his smug ass even feel sorry

and bulls still out here breathing
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Around the all star break we'll see where they're at cuz this cupcake part of the schedule about to end after monday.I rather get a lottery pick fucc what noah was talkin about.An 8-14 pick is good enough for me since the bulls can draft good.I still don't think they will make the playoffs
  • ckfree
    Options
    lol @ me getting hyped off winning against a team who were missing their 2 best players and it still took them 3 ot's to do it
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marquis Teague is outta here folks
    The Brooklyn Nets have agreed in principle on a pair of minor trades, a league source confirmed.

The Nets will send forward Tornike Shengelia to the Chicago Bulls for guard Marquis Teague. They will also deal guard Tyshawn Taylor and cash to the New Orleans Pelicans for a future draft pick.

Greatest Nets Trades

The Pierce-KG trade was the latest, but what was the greatest? Nets' Top 10 Photo Gallery

A league source said the trades won't be finalized for a couple of days.

The Taylor move is luxury-tax motivated and opens up a roster spot, the source said. The draft pick, which is reportedly a conditional second-rounder, is not of significance, the source added.

The deals were earlier reported by Yahoo! Sports.

Teague, 20, is averaging just 2.4 points on 24.2 percent shooting in 19 games for the Bulls this season. The 2012 first-round pick has spent time in the D-League at Iowa.

Teague gives the Nets added depth at point guard behind Deron Williams and Shaun Livingston.

Taylor and Shengelia played sparingly for the Nets, often being shuttled between Brooklyn and the team's D-League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.

The Nets now have 14 players under contract. They received a $5.25 million Disabled Player Exception due to Brook Lopez's season-ending injury. This would seemingly make it easier for them to acquire a player with the exception, should they choose to do so.

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ Teague is still with the Bulls until Tuesday because the league office is closed on Monday. Surprised they didn't put him in the game tonight considering they blew out the sixers.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    ^ Teague is still with the Bulls until Tuesday because the league office is closed on Monday. Surprised they didn't put him in the game tonight considering they blew out the sixers.

He won't be playing before the trade goes through, don't wanna risk an injury and have to keep that ? ass ?
  • ckfree
    Options
    Rumor: Chicago Bulls former lead assistant Ron Adams was fired by Gar Forman after an argument about Tony Snell (Source: 670 The Score)

Rumor: Chicago Bulls former lead assistant Ron Adams had a heated argument with Gar Forman about drafting Tony Snell (Source: 670 The Score)
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The UC was live on Monday

cqSdew0.jpg
  • ckfree
    Options
    One more... Are the Bulls going amnesty Carlos ? in July?

The conventional wisdom says the Bulls would use their one-time amnesty roster cut on ? this summer to get after 2014 free agents or create cap space to acquire fire power in trade.

More and more people close to that situation say that there has been no decision made on that and that keeping ? and letting his contract play out might be what happens, unless a significant free agent becomes available to them.

One source said it was more of a 50/50 split on ? finishing his contract in Chicago mainly because there may not be that major player that justifies paying ? to go play somewhere else, especially with the Bulls now being below the Luxury Tax line.

There is also a sense that the 2015 free agent class might offer more appeal and bigger names, than paying off ? and getting some second tier guys.

Amnesty on ? is a possibility, but it does not sound like thats nearly as decided as it seems from the outside.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? we need ? for? Mirotic is the future (for the position of course, not the franchise). Let this ? go, at the very least we can try n grab Stephenson.

Rose/DJ
    Stephenson/???
    Butler/Snell
    Mirotic/Gibson
    Noah/???

I can live with that. But ? ?? Tf man....
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Rose is playing for USA in the Olympics... I hope this means he'll be playing in the playoffs first.
  • ckfree
    Options
    had the knicks just waited 3 months they could have signed melo in free agency for free instead they depleted their roster, wasted their amnesty on someone with 1 year left and now their unprotected pick is going to denver i hope the fo keeps that in mind heading into the offseason

if bulls want the strongest team then they likely have to prepare themselves for summer 2015 fa landing k love or maybe convincing aldridge (a bad fit with derrick i think) to come since he has shown interest before

plan a: lebron lol cleveland is a mess---he wont go to l.a and help kobe get 6 because hes chasing kobe rings

plan b: try to get melo here---it looks bad right now but there have been plenty of players that looked bad over there and went somewhere else to ball out most notably z-bo etc

plan c: lance on a good deal---i like him at 10 mil but bulls will have to overpay for him to leave and i dont know how smart that would be

plan d: look to trade for any available superstar

plan e: bring over mirotic and wait for 2015 sign another scoring pg to play him alongside of rose cause derrick aint much of a playmaker he cant make a traditional pf effective cause he sucks on pick and roll thats why k love or mirotic would work he can do what he does best drive and kick

if nate decides to opt out i swear to ? that would be the best plan to go with i really believe a nate/derrick backcourt pairing closing out games would work

none of this ? matters unless derrick come back 100% though
  • ckfree
    Options
    word on ? im sure he loves his family and pays his taxes but he is horrible to watch play for the team you root for i hate him

Rumor: New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony a source said that: "Chicago is much more in play for him than L.A.,"

Rumor: Chicago Bulls are leaning strongly toward using the amnesty provision on Carlos ? .

Rumor: Chicago Bulls could [be preparing themselves] create a maximum contract slot for Carmelo Anthony.

Rumor: Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls rumors heating up. Possible frontrunners now?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/carmelo-anthony-s-magical-62-point-night-shows-why-he-should-never-leave-new-york-054123184.html
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't give a damn if Rose hurt & Deng is traded. My Bulls still is going to win the NBA Championship on my NBA 2K franchise

I was drafted to the bulls
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thibs would get melo right add in mirtoc and a healthy rose and we back in title contention
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^

e90d78d2cda33349833b34df23819671ea87c5835a2b08ffb165573d444fbaf9.jpg

no lol's given

• ckfree
    Options
    speaking of 2k

how do i go 6-9 in one half and then 1-9 in the second half

i got great shots to go 6-9 but then suddenly those same looks arent good enough anymore????????????

online profiles should really come with warnings whether you working or not they way too good at video games for me unemployed dudes will have you down 17 points in the first quarter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epU9Dcidkc

word to bibby

i dont know what im dreading more opening my gas bill thats due to arrive in about a week knowing the heater hasnt been turned off once in the month of january or these west coast pacific time zones games coming up

im not trying to stay up past midnight watching carlos ? trying to get a bucket (in the midst of another zero fgs made in the last 7:22 minute) by going to the rim as softly as possible and thats if he so happens to catch the ball

i swear the only thing keeping me from going insane is the thought of every game being one game closer to ? no longer being on the squad
  • RiGGA
    Options
    if ? play 2K on XBOX add me "i M p I o D e z" (that l is an i, space between each letter)

Apparently I'm unsure on how the amnesty provision works. If we amnestied ? before this season started, would that have saved us more salary cap room than amnestying him this coming offseason? If the answer is yes....smmfh
  • ckfree
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Thibs would get melo right add in mirtoc and a healthy rose and we back in title contention

from what i have read they cant afford both melo and mirotic so its one or the other

and as constituted (provided ? get let go) they still wouldnt have enough money to sign melo to a max deal so hed have to agree to come to chicago for less money

Regarding the Bulls' future, something that's been brought up lately (such as in this Yahoo! Sports report from Adrian Wojnarowski) is Carmelo Anthony's chances of ending up in Chicago this summer. The Bulls have the cap space and the All-NBA point guard sidekick (Rose) Anthony has been mostly missing in his career. While it might be tough to convince Anthony to play with an injury-prone point guard—he's been dealing with that already in New York—the scenario seems unlikely for other reasons.

From an NBA agent close to the Knicks, Anthony is "too Hollywood" to play in Chi-Town. "He wants to play in New York or Los Angeles," the agent said. And a source close to Anthony said that "he likes the big market" for hoops and lifestyle.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1935584-nba-trends-defensive-downturn-rockets-trade-issues-rising-2-guards-more

he hasnt opted out yet and there are so many takes on what hes gonna do chicago not being 'hollywood' enough for him seems more factual than anything ive read which is cool not enough cloth for everybody to be cut from it anyway

if melo leave ny i could see him requesting a sign and trade so he can get the max + the extra year similar to what ny did to get him

taj + this year 1st or the bobcat pick

nah

watch deng come back smfh
  • ckfree
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    if ? play 2K on XBOX add me "i M p I o D e z" (that l is an i, space between each letter)

Apparently I'm unsure on how the amnesty provision works. If we amnestied ? before this season started, would that have saved us more salary cap room than amnestying him this coming offseason? If the answer is yes....smmfh

nah its dollar for dollar with them being over the cap they would still have been restricted in what they could have done

so if they amnistied him they would only be able to spend money that kept them under the cap and it wasnt much to get a quality player so keeping ? was still the best move as sick as it sounds
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    8125052.jpg

so derrick told stacey king he wasnt cutting his hair until he gets back on the court and his ? filling out already

then thibs gives an update on derrick talking about his progress even though hes been said to have been ruled out for the season already

Thibs on Rose, who started jogging on treadmill "He's coming along still got to be patient just go step by step.Nothing close to practicing"

im not saying im just saying

smh this is what it has come to for me over analyzing everything
  • ckfree
    Options
    A source said last week that Derrick Rose was ahead of schedule in his recovery from surgery to repair the meniscus in his right knee. On Friday, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau wouldn’t rule out Rose practicing with the team later in the regular season.

“I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, just going step-by-step,” Thibodeau said. “When he handles the next phase, then they’ll move him on to the next one. Just make sure he’s ­completely healthy, that’s all we’re thinking about.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU