Sinking ship: Barack Obama's approval rating now at Bush levels-37%

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? can a President be for never ending wars when the Iraq war was ended because of him with the war in Afghanistan ending next year? That bogus claim makes absolutely no sense.

AHAHAHAHA!!! You actually think the war in Afghanistan ends next year? It doesn't end till 2025 and in fact, Obama wants to keep troops around longer then that. If you want the source let me know........

listen, you are wise, but you are debating with ignorant fools. I know it's fun to make them look stupid, but mane I gotta tell you, you got more patience with these ? ' Obamazombies than I do. #Props
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    How the ? can a President be for never ending wars when the Iraq war was ended because of him with the war in Afghanistan ending next year? That bogus claim makes absolutely no sense.

AHAHAHAHA!!! You actually think the war in Afghanistan ends next year? It doesn't end till 2025 and in fact, Obama wants to keep troops around longer then that. If you want the source let me know........

listen, you are wise, but you are debating with ignorant fools. I know it's fun to make them look stupid, but mane I gotta tell you, you got more patience with these ? ' Obamazombies than I do. #Props

I don't know how I do it either man. I work for a law firm so arguing is something I'm used to at this point, even if I know ignorance runs pretty high here.....still I hope I can teach people a thing or two, I get ? from people who tell me I do quite a bit
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwww twatgetta finally made a friend lol, i'm happy 4 u cuz

meanwhile

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/10/22/National-Politics/Polling/release_272.xml

Look at this ? . ? devastating.

Obama 48% approval
    Congress 12%

Obama Favorable 50%
    Democrat Favorable 46%
    GOP Favorable 32%
    Tea Party Favorable 26%

Q: Generally, do you think Obama is more interested in doing what's best for the country or what's best for himself politically?
    INTERESTED IN DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR THE COUNTRY 52%

Q: Generally, do you think The Republicans in Congress are more interested in doing what's best for the country or what's best for themselves politically?
    INTERESTED IN DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR THE COUNTRY 20%

2kHwIFV.gif

i just hope they can swing this into a Dem house in 2014. Law 15!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know how I do it either man. I work for a law firm so arguing is something I'm used to at this point, even if I know ignorance runs pretty high here.....still I hope I can teach people a thing or two, I get ? from people who tell me I do quite a bit

Nobody knows how you do it. I mean, how can one man blindly post obscure puff opinion pieces and act like that ? is legit. With a straight face. Damn man.. You that ? . Teach us old wise one..
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I mean hey, you're a lawyer right? How many cases did you argue this week? I can't touch that.. Hammer time. Here comes the judge.. Johnny Blaze Cochrane ghost riding the wip on us ignent pleebs..
  • twatgetta
    Options
    hey @kingblaze84 ...Ask these ? where they Obama-phones at?...LOL

Freeloaderes think Obama giving something free with Obamacare. It pays to read the fine print.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    http://video.msnbc.msn.com/andrea-mitchell/47265668#47265668

MSNBC is NOT a rightwing news network, they are known for being moderate and liberal in commentary....

Andrea Mitchell | May 02, 2012

How long will US troops stay in Afghanistan?
    The strategic partnership forged between the U.S. and Afghanistan commits a war-weary American public to at least another 12 years in the country.
    Tony Blinken, national security advisor to Vice President Joe Biden, discusses.

US involvement in Afghanistan is currently around 52,000 troops. This will be reduced to 34,000 in February on 2014 and down to 8,000 by the end of 2014. This 8,000 will not be combat forces for logistical support to Afghan forces. Further some of the 8,000 will be NATO assets as well.

Active US military operations will end in Afghanistan in 2014.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    well, i don't because i don't need our ? president having a damn Congress in a weird Vulcan mind-meld with him.

that said, though, those polls are misleading because everyone always rips Congress FURIOUSLY and then decides that they like their local ? . but what i personal hope happens is that some of these Tea Party ? get booted back out in primaries.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I mean hey, you're a lawyer right? How many cases did you argue this week? I can't touch that.. Hammer time. Here comes the judge.. Johnny Blaze Cochrane ghost riding the wip on us ignent pleebs..

LOL I'm not a lawyer, more a paralegal/legal aide. Doesn't mean I can't school you time to time though
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    whar wrote: »
    http://video.msnbc.msn.com/andrea-mitchell/47265668#47265668

MSNBC is NOT a rightwing news network, they are known for being moderate and liberal in commentary....

Andrea Mitchell | May 02, 2012

How long will US troops stay in Afghanistan?
    The strategic partnership forged between the U.S. and Afghanistan commits a war-weary American public to at least another 12 years in the country.
    Tony Blinken, national security advisor to Vice President Joe Biden, discusses.

US involvement in Afghanistan is currently around 52,000 troops. This will be reduced to 34,000 in February on 2014 and down to 8,000 by the end of 2014. This 8,000 will not be combat forces for logistical support to Afghan forces. Further some of the 8,000 will be NATO assets as well.

Active US military operations will end in Afghanistan in 2014.

You actually believe this??? If you do I have sources that will prove you wrong....
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2013
    Options
    hey @kingblaze84 ...Ask these ? where they Obama-phones at?...LOL

Freeloaderes think Obama giving something free with Obamacare. It pays to read the fine print.

Yeah I read an article that says the high prices of Obamacare could actually be HIGHER then what's seen on the website lol. California is one of the few states that may benefit from this terrible law, most of us will get ? . Thank ? even Democrats are starting to see the light and will ask Obama to delay the law soon.......several Democrat Congressmen want to follow my advice, delay the law for one year to get this law fixed....

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/330261-manchin-delay-obamacare-mandate

Sen. Joe Manchin on Wednesday said he plans to back Republican legislation that would delay ObamaCare’s individual mandate to have insurance.

The West Virginia Democrat is set to announce during Wednesday night’s “The O'Reilly Factor” that he's joining forces with Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) on legislation that would delay the penalty by a year.

The host of the Fox show, Bill O’Reilly, on Tuesday encouraged Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) to recruit Manchin to sponsor the legislation, which would postpone the requirement until users can consistently access the ObamaCare website.

"Well, we're going to give everybody a chance to be on the right side of this," Rubio said. "Eventually they're going to have to do something about it. Because it's going to take more than a few months to fix these websites, and it's going to be unfair to go after people for not buying health insurance when the ability to buy it is not being made available."

Manchin has long voiced his opposition to the mandate, which would require uninsured individuals to either purchase health coverage or pay a fine.

Supporters of ObamaCare say its necessary to offset the costs involved with benefits now available under the program, such as making sure people with preexisting conditions could purchase coverage.

Manchin's move comes as Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) said Wednesday the Obama administration should extend the enrollment period for those looking to purchase healthcare due to the problems with the federal enrollment site

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/330261-manchin-delay-obamacare-mandate#ixzz2ig2iHVON
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

• twatgetta
    Options
    See, Obamacare keeps gettin' uglier and uglier with each layer pulled back. pay attention Obama supporters.
  • twatgetta
    edited October 2013
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    well, i don't because i don't need our ? president having a damn Congress in a weird Vulcan mind-meld with him.

that said, though, those polls are misleading because everyone always rips Congress FURIOUSLY and then decides that they like their local ? . but what i personal hope happens is that some of these Tea Party ? get booted back out in primaries.

Great observation bruh...? arguing about which party is right, they both wicked as HELL. and common folk need to understand that and quit drinking the kool aid
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2013
    Options

LOL I'm not a lawyer, more a paralegal/legal aide. Doesn't mean I can't school you time to time though

You wouldn't make a very convincing Lawyer anyway.. I hope they're getting their moneys worth. Even if you were a Lawyer, why would that make your argument more legit? Many of these wicked politicians you folks harp about started off as a Lawyer.. I argue with PHDs on the regular. Many of those fools are book smart..
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Like most politicians before him, Obama is now a WELL ESTABLISHED LIAR. Remember his famous lie, "if you like your old insurance policy, you can keep it?". WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57609224/arrival-of-obamacare-forcing-insurers-to-drop-customers-with-low-coverage/

Arrival of Obamacare forcing insurers to drop customers with low coverage

The Affordable Care Act was signed by President Obama in 2010 and since then he has repeated one reassuring phrase: "If you like your insurance plan you will keep it. No one will be able to take that away from you. It hasn't happened yet. It won't happen in the future."

But it is happening. The president's health care law raises the standards for insurance policies, which many consider to be a good thing. But hundreds of thousands of Americans whose policies don't meet the new standards are being told that their health plans are being cancelled.

Gerry Kominski, director of public health policy at UCLA said: "About half of the 14 million people who buy insurance on their own are not going to be able to keep the policies that they had previously."

He says higher premiums help insurers pay for new requirements including accepting patients with pre-existing conditions and providing preventative care like check-ups and vaccines.

---What were you saying again Furiousone????
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administration-knew-millions-wouldn-t-be-able-to-keep-insurance--report-222249311.html

Report: Obama administration knew millions wouldn't be able to keep insurance

Before the Affordable Care Act became law in 2010, President Obama promised Americans they could keep their healthcare plan if they liked it. But already hundreds of thousands of citizens are receiving notification that their plans are being cancelled because they don't comply with the new law, and, according to NBC News, the Obama administration has known for at least three years the cancellations were coming.

While campaigning for health care reform in 2009, Obama went out of his way to make one thing perfectly clear: if you like your current health care plan, you will be able to keep it.

On June 15, 2009, Obama said this: "We will keep this promise to the American people. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period.”

In 2012, he echoed that sentiment, saying, "“If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

However, many are finding that not to be the case. More than 300,000 cancellation notices have been sent out in Florida, according to Kaiser Health News, and another 180,000 in California. In New Jersey, the number of cancellations tops 800,000, the Star-Ledger reports.

According to NBC News, approximately 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million Americans who buy their health insurance individually should expect to receive a cancellation letter over the next year "because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law."

This could result in millions of Americans being forced to purchase different policies, potentially at higher premiums.

---Obamacare is a joke and must be delayed a year or two to make fixes. SMH at the Tea Party being 100% right on the Unaffordable care act.....
  • janklow
    Options
    actually, i will say in a lighter way that Obama's about face on "you can keep your healthcare plan" annoys me for a larger reason: for some reason, politicians (in this case, Obama) can never just say "okay, i was wrong and i apologize. things changed during the implementation of the law and what i said in 2009 is no longer true." no, it's "what everybody said all along."
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, i will say in a lighter way that Obama's about face on "you can keep your healthcare plan" annoys me for a larger reason: for some reason, politicians (in this case, Obama) can never just say "okay, i was wrong and i apologize. things changed during the implementation of the law and what i said in 2009 is no longer true." no, it's "what everybody said all along."

My feelings exactly. Obama ? up in a way that even has me surprised
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    I'm thinking, he couldn't have thought people actually wanted to keep those wack ass plans, but he was wrong..
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I'm thinking, he couldn't have thought people actually wanted to keep those wack ass plans, but he was wrong..

Obama in 2012: If you LIKE your health insurance plan, you can KEEP IT

So you can admit Obama lied right?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Be careful with that Kat homie he caught feelings over me nosigning and wacking his posts I thought were wrong or wack and went through all my recent posts and wacked them like a scorned lil ? . Basically anyone that homotional and petty does not have a lot of sense or rationality so a logical honest answer is unlikely to come of your question...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Lol @ this ? all crying in threads.. Too much..
  • janklow
    Options
    then frankly, he should explain why that is instead of flagrantly claiming he's ALWAYS said people would lose those plans.

• kingblaze84
    Options

Be careful with that Kat homie he caught feelings over me nosigning and wacking his posts I thought were wrong or wack and went through all my recent posts and wacked them like a scorned lil ? . Basically anyone that homotional and petty does not have a lot of sense or rationality so a logical honest answer is unlikely to come of your question...

LOL smh I'll keep that in mind haha