What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I'm missing something. Can someone point out what's the big deal?

A grown, 300 lb football player got punked to bolivion by a racist.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how do yall kno he is racist?! cuz he said ? ?
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I'm missing something. Can someone point out what's the big deal?

A grown, 300 lb football player got punked to bolivion by a racist.

I understand that part but I'm getting no signs because I don't think its a big deal. What about this situation is so groundbreaking and important that would warrant this much attention?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

and he still has black friends. i remember when the two used to cancel each other out.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He called Martin a "half ? ," referring to his racial makeup.

That's not the same as just saying ? (which is also out of bounds IMO).
  • greenwood1921
    Options

"How do you know he's a wife beater, 'cause he People's Elbowed his wife?"

"How do you know he's ? , 'cause he kissed a dude in the mouth?"

etc, etc.

Some things are easy qualifiers, bruh.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

and he still has black friends. i remember when the two used to cancel each other out.

It used to for me too until I realized how many step'n'fetch, Uncle Ruckus ass nikkas there were in the world.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS INCOGNITO SITUATION IS BEING VASTLY OVERBLOWN (AS USUAL) BY THE MEDIA

That type of behavior is NORMAL for rookies to go through. ? go through much worse than that when pledging frats or in the military. If you cant handle being called names you shouldnt be around a bunch of testosterone filled men.

Who cares the white boy said ? . Who cares he said he wanted to ? in dudes mouth. All the non football, non-frat, pussified media members acting (keyword: ACTING) outraged about this ? is sickening. I guarantee Incognito wasnt the only mf doing this ? .

Martin the same type of ? who wants to pledge a frat and ends up dropping the line 2 weeks later cuz he cant handle it. THEN call national and get the frat suspended for hazing. Truly a ? ASS ? .

Most players probably have Incognito's back (as I would) because they all prolly haze the rookie. Its the skinny nerdy white media members that are acting crazy because they have never been in that type of environment, or because they are too afraid to lose their jobs if they say anything else.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice rant but cuz not a rookie anymore
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with that, the line was crossed. You know damn well if somebody on the street said this ? you would wanna fight. I see who be getting ? in their everyday life by the way they cool with what the white boy did
  • coop9889
    Options
    And I imagine all you look like this:

geek.jpg

so of course you couldn't identify.
  • coop9889
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS INCOGNITO SITUATION IS BEING VASTLY OVERBLOWN (AS USUAL) BY THE MEDIA

That type of behavior is NORMAL for rookies to go through. ? go through much worse than that when pledging frats or in the military. If you cant handle being called names you shouldnt be around a bunch of testosterone filled men.

Who cares the white boy said ? . Who cares he said he wanted to ? in dudes mouth. All the non football, non-frat, pussified media members acting (keyword: ACTING) outraged about this ? is sickening. I guarantee Incognito wasnt the only mf doing this ? .

Martin the same type of ? who wants to pledge a frat and ends up dropping the line 2 weeks later cuz he cant handle it. THEN call national and get the frat suspended for hazing. Truly a ? ASS ? .

Most players probably have Incognito's back (as I would) because they all prolly haze the rookie. Its the skinny nerdy white media members that are acting crazy because they have never been in that type of environment, or because they are too afraid to lose their jobs if they say anything else.

1st bold: That's not part of being a man. You've been taught wrong.

2nd bold: Nvm no explanation needed.

? where did I give guidelines on being a man.

Getting overly emotional and QUITTING THE TEAM because of BULLYING is certainly not being a man either.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    The same prank that made Martin snap is a prank he's been a part of playing on other players.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Word is he made dude pay 15k for the whole team to go on vacation

I can't find it in my heart to feel sorry for a nikka that would come up off 15k for somebody that ain't threatening to ? him or someone he loves.

Sorry. *shrug*

And what exactly would you have done being in Martins situation?

At the very least - told him to gtfoh when he asks for 15k for team 'vacations'.

And if I was 6'5", 300 plus pounds and get paid to ragdoll nikkas like Martin is -- that is indeed the VERY least of what I would've done.

Everything has a limit. "Rookies going broke" over ? hazing is definitely over the limit.

Want me to carry your pads since I'm a rookie, aight. Buy you lunch? Aight. Get up in the camp cafeteria and sing a Beyonce song... aight.

Go broke paying thousands of dollars and allowing you to "bully" me to the point where I basically quit my job?

? no. And any nikka that would go for that is lame.

And ruin any chance of ever playing professional football again. Read the Bart Scott article...

Martin was stuck between a rock and a hard place...thats why he "snapped". He can't fight Incognito because that would have escalated to the point where he'd be kicked out of pro football. He can't look to the other leaders on the team because they are apparently also a bunch of bleeding ? . He can't go to Philbin because then he's a snitch.

Martin clearly didn't react in the best way possible...but the question is what exactly is the best response because all of them have negative repercussions
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Getting overly emotional and QUITTING THE TEAM because of BULLYING is certainly not being a man either.

i don't think black people having to put up with being called racial slurs is commonplace in fraternities or the military. I could be wrong. and if i am, where do i sign up. And if it were normal during the course of an NFL season, then hopefully coaches and players will inform the rookies of this during the rookie symposium because that would be hilarious
  • greenwood1921
    Options

I can't find it in my heart to feel sorry for a nikka that would come up off 15k for somebody that ain't threatening to ? him or someone he loves.

Sorry. *shrug*

At the very least - told him to gtfoh when he asks for 15k for team 'vacations'.

And if I was 6'5", 300 plus pounds and get paid to ragdoll nikkas like Martin is -- that is indeed the VERY least of what I would've done.

Everything has a limit. "Rookies going broke" over ? hazing is definitely over the limit.

Want me to carry your pads since I'm a rookie, aight. Buy you lunch? Aight. Get up in the camp cafeteria and sing a Beyonce song... aight.

Go broke paying thousands of dollars and allowing you to "bully" me to the point where I basically quit my job?

And ruin any chance of ever playing professional football again. Read the Bart Scott article...

Martin was stuck between a rock and a hard place...thats why he "snapped". He can't fight Incognito because that would have escalated to the point where he'd be kicked out of pro football. He can't look to the other leaders on the team because they are apparently also a bunch of bleeding ? . He can't go to Philbin because then he's a snitch.

Martin clearly didn't react in the best way possible...but the question is what exactly is the best response because all of them have negative repercussions

Which one of these nikkas are still in the NFL today...

finnegan-johnson.jpg

There are fights in EVERY training camp of EVERY team EVERY season. And hardly any of them are suspended. Coaches and players just break it up and that's it.

Besides, if I have to choose between a job and my dignity and manhood, that Job can kick rocks. Live on your knees if you want to.
  • coop9889
    Options

Sorry. *shrug*

Name calling? -> Ignore.

Any physical ? ? -> That's tough because physical ? might just be apart of rookie hazing. Never been in the NFL so I wouldn't know how they haze behind closed doors. But if it's CLEARLY beyond what typically happens and seems like its on some personal ? then yeah you step to him and shoot the fair one.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

geek.jpg

Oh you so the big internet gangster right? You let white people call you ? . Tell them they want to ? in your mouth, tell you they want to ? your mother. Pimpin you for $15K, $30K for vacations, jet skis etc. This are all things that are acceptable to you. But you the tough guy right??
  • coop9889
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

i don't black people having to put up with being called racial slurs is commonplace in fraternities or the military. I could be wrong. and if i am, where do i sign up. And if it were normal during the course of an NFL season, then hopefully coaches and players will inform the rookies of this during the rookie symposium because that would be hilarious

It definitely happens in the military. The fraternities Im referring to are typically the same race, so no it wouldnt happen there.
  • coop9889
    edited November 2013
    Options

geek.jpg

Oh you so the big internet gangster right? You let white people call you ? . Tell them they want to ? in your mouth, tell you they want to ? your mother. Pimpin you for $15K, $30K for vacations, jet skis etc. This are all things that are acceptable to you. But you the tough guy right??

Im not a gangster I've just been hazed before. Its just something you deal with and get through then you do the hazing to the next group. Its just understood. Some people are too ? to handle it, some take it for what it is.

Lol at saying "ill ? your mother" being taken seriously. ? .

Even the money thing. That ? happens too. THAT is really the only place it went overboard if the dude was pushed into debt.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo yeah fighting would have got him kicked out the league

Word to Steve "2piece" Smith and Vernon Davis

Word to Leonard Little and Pacman

Word to Greg Williams
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Im not a gangster I've just been hazed before. Its just something you deal with and get through then you do the hazing to the next group. Its just understood. Some people are too ? to handle it, some take it for what it is.

Lol at saying "ill ? your mother" being taken seriously. ? .

Even the money thing. That ? happens too. THAT is really the only place it went overboard if the dude was pushed into debt.

AKA you're a ? ? . You do know ? know who to try that with, right?

LMAO @ this clown thinking everyone gets hazed.. nah bruh it's just the weak dudes.