What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Im not a gangster I've just been hazed before. Its just something you deal with and get through then you do the hazing to the next group. Its just understood. Some people are too ? to handle it, some take it for what it is.

Lol at saying "ill ? your mother" being taken seriously. ? .

Even the money thing. That ? happens too. THAT is really the only place it went overboard if the dude was pushed into debt.

AKA you're a ? ? . You do know ? know who to try that with, right?

LMAO @ this clown thinking everyone gets hazed.. nah bruh it's just the weak dudes.

You're a ? idiot. I pledged a fraternity. That's what pledging is.

You are proving his point, IMO.

People hazed in Frats/Soros because they know they will get away with it (just like in this case), because the person being haze wants to be down, or not loose the opportunity to fit in.

I guarantee if they think their letters will get snatched because of it, it will stop. And in the situation If Incognito thought Martin would do something to him, it would have been over.

Wrong.

His wording was "you do know ? know who to try that with, right?" as if it doesn't happen to everyone. As if the ones DOING the hazing deliberately chose the ones to receive the hazing for whatever reasoning.

When you pledge a frat you go into it voluntarily knowing you'll get ? up.

There is a very distinct difference.

My point is after the fact though. Voluntarily, or Involuntarily. ? know who to try it on. Either the person who put themselves through it because the want to get put on, so they wont fight back, the person who doesnt want to jeopardize their career, so they wont speak up/fight back, or the weak individual who just take it.

No matter how it happens once the person in power know you want fight back, they take advantage of the situation.

Smh. Bullying and pledging are apples and oranges.

That's pretty much all I have to say about that.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Word is he made dude pay 15k for the whole team to go on vacation

I can't find it in my heart to feel sorry for a nikka that would come up off 15k for somebody that ain't threatening to ? him or someone he loves.

Sorry. *shrug*

And what exactly would you have done being in Martins situation?

At the very least - told him to gtfoh when he asks for 15k for team 'vacations'.

And if I was 6'5", 300 plus pounds and get paid to ragdoll nikkas like Martin is -- that is indeed the VERY least of what I would've done.

Everything has a limit. "Rookies going broke" over ? hazing is definitely over the limit.

Want me to carry your pads since I'm a rookie, aight. Buy you lunch? Aight. Get up in the camp cafeteria and sing a Beyonce song... aight.

Go broke paying thousands of dollars and allowing you to "bully" me to the point where I basically quit my job?

? no. And any nikka that would go for that is lame.

And ruin any chance of ever playing professional football again. Read the Bart Scott article...

Martin was stuck between a rock and a hard place...thats why he "snapped". He can't fight Incognito because that would have escalated to the point where he'd be kicked out of pro football. He can't look to the other leaders on the team because they are apparently also a bunch of bleeding ? . He can't go to Philbin because then he's a snitch.

Martin clearly didn't react in the best way possible...but the question is what exactly is the best response because all of them have negative repercussions

Come on now.. Racist Richie sent him those texts(about killin him,shittin in his mouth(n/h) & slapping his mom)to him back in April.. That Big Weirdo ? could've handle all of this ? in the OTA's or mini camp.. by giving that racist son of ? a fade right in front of the rest of his teammates... to show them his not putting up w/ that type of disrespectful ? .. and to also show them he's not going to put up with anymore hazing ? that he faced in his rookie year.. The bottom line to me is as man you can't let no other man.. punk you out or disrespect you in a way that's crosses the line.. Because if you let one man get away w/ that then other ? will think its cool target you.. and try punk you out too.. That Big Weirdo should've shown the rest of his team by laying out Racist Richie.. to either respect his Big Weirdo ass or fear the Big Weirdo putting hands on your ass...

I remember people thinking just like this back in elementary school. But I'm not so sure it would play out the way you say it would if he put hands on that crazy ass bastard.

what if big weirdo gets his ass handed to him? in front of the whole team. yall going to call him Big Normal now? you think they will be like, "well at least he stood up for himself, so maybe i'll just ? in his shoes and call him a '? " Or Maybe they'll respect him so much that he only has to spend a few thousand dollars? Nope. He still going to be treated the way diddy treated da band.

Nah, one thing about most humans is that we consider "repercussions" with everything we do.

If you know calling some dude a name and trying to punk him out of thousands of dollars will mean a 300lb man will put hands on you --- you *might* be a slower to do that ? .

And like I said, at the very least they will respect him more.

There's a drill in football called the gunner drill. It really ain't even a drill because it happens in every game.

You're the gunner on special teams and two (or sometimes 3) dudes will be trying their best to pancake you at the same time. You WILL lose that drill. There is no way around it -- but how you fight in that drill tells the coach whether you should be a gunner and it automatically gains respect from teammates. I know this personally.

thats one way it could play out.

but it could also play out the opposite. If the goofy kid in school that always gets picked on one day decides to actually fight and gets pummeled, its no guarentee that people are going to walk away saying, "maybe we should stop messing with him" they might be thinking about how hilarious it was to watch him get humiliated and continue to provoke him.

Touche. lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im not a gangster I've just been hazed before. Its just something you deal with and get through then you do the hazing to the next group. Its just understood. Some people are too ? to handle it, some take it for what it is.

Even the money thing. That ? happens too. THAT is really the only place it went overboard if the dude was pushed into debt.

LMAO @ this clown thinking everyone gets hazed.. nah bruh it's just the weak dudes.

People hazed in Frats/Soros because they know they will get away with it (just like in this case), because the person being haze wants to be down, or not loose the opportunity to fit in.

I guarantee if they think their letters will get snatched because of it, it will stop. And in the situation If Incognito thought Martin would do something to him, it would have been over.

Wrong.

His wording was "you do know ? know who to try that with, right?" as if it doesn't happen to everyone. As if the ones DOING the hazing deliberately chose the ones to receive the hazing for whatever reasoning.

My point is after the fact though. Voluntarily, or Involuntarily. ? know who to try it on. Either the person who put themselves through it because the want to get put on, so they wont fight back, the person who doesnt want to jeopardize their career, so they wont speak up/fight back, or the weak individual who just take it.

No matter how it happens once the person in power know you want fight back, they take advantage of the situation.

forrest gump post
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be crazy if this nikka went and bought a XXXXL Trench coat and showed up to practice tomorrow with them tools. lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    And I imagine all you look like this:

geek.jpg

so of course you couldn't identify.

Oh you so the big internet gangster right? You let white people call you ? . Tell them they want to ? in your mouth, tell you they want to ? your mother. Pimpin you for $15K, $30K for vacations, jet skis etc. This are all things that are acceptable to you. But you the tough guy right??

Idk what type of ? you went through that you thought was normal, but I can say that people openly disrespecting you ain't part of it. If this the type of ? you put up with simply to gain access to some letters you got ? ...and I know plenty of frat members who'd tell you the same thing
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong.

I agree, but the original point was about Hazing, not the reason it was being done (Pledging, Bullying, etc)

And whatever the reason is (no matter how different they are) Hazing will continue as long as the person takes it
  • blackrain
    Options

Wrong.

@ the bold it doesn't trust me. As for Martin I'm seeing it like this..he swings on Incognito and dude still gets to be a racist bastard making millions. Now Incognito probably won't touch and NFL field again. Dude deserves to have everything snatched from him and I hope it happens
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Let me chime in on the "hazing" ? .

I actually chartered a chapter of a fraternity (not in the D9) with seven brothers 10 years ago. Our "pledging" process was so different because we DIDN'T get hazed (we built the ? , and we said we'd be damned if we were gonna let outsiders ? us up), and we caught a lot of ? for it by other chapters for a while. Eventually, niggs had to get over it, cause we didn't and weren't going to back down to anyone.

So, it's a weird culture: people EXPECT you to take some ? to "prove" you belong there, but even in that, there's limits.

In this case, Martin had to have known that there should've been a edge to all of this. Like greenwood said, carrying pads and occassionally buying someone's lunch isn't too bad, but getting extorted out of 15K and getting called half-? ....nah, he should've stood up from himself on that one. I don't think the rest of the locker room would've gotten too mad if Martin called a "team" meeting, then knuckled up with Ignogito to settle that ? . But Martin chose the ? way out, and that's what the Dolphin locker doesn't respect.

Point is, Dickie is a ? and Martin is a piece of ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

You're a ? idiot, AS USUAL. I pledged a fraternity. That's what pledging is.

SMH that's what I was referring to. Everyone doesn't get hazed, just the follow the leader, weak ? like yourself.
  • coop9889
    edited November 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    And I imagine all you look like this:

geek.jpg

so of course you couldn't identify.

Oh you so the big internet gangster right? You let white people call you ? . Tell them they want to ? in your mouth, tell you they want to ? your mother. Pimpin you for $15K, $30K for vacations, jet skis etc. This are all things that are acceptable to you. But you the tough guy right??

Idk what type of ? you went through that you thought was normal, but I can say that people openly disrespecting you ain't part of it. If this the type of ? you put up with simply to gain access to some letters you got ? ...and I know plenty of frat members who'd tell you the same thing

Yeah, and those members we tend to call paper.

Dont speak on ? you dont know about.
  • coop9889
    Options

Wrong.

I agree, but the original point was about Hazing, not the reason it was being done (Pledging, Bullying, etc)

And whatever the reason is (no matter how different they are) Hazing will continue as long as the person takes it

No. MY original point was completely different than what NBTT alluded to.

You chimed in with a point of view that had nothing to do with what I was saying.

It's cool though carry on.
  • coop9889
    Options

Wrong.

@ the bold it doesn't trust me. As for Martin I'm seeing it like this..he swings on Incognito and dude still gets to be a racist bastard making millions. Now Incognito probably won't touch and NFL field again. Dude deserves to have everything snatched from him and I hope it happens

Once again a ? taking what Im saying out of context of the original A-B conversation. I was referring to pledging in a frat. Try to comprehend first buddy.

• coop9889
    Options

You're a ? idiot, AS USUAL. I pledged a fraternity. That's what pledging is.

SMH that's what I was referring to. Everyone doesn't get hazed, just the follow the leader, weak ? like yourself.

Of course not. There are those than can be in a frat just by signing a piece of paper and paying dues. Apparently those are the ones that "aren't ? " according to you.

But then again youre clearly on the outside looking in and don't know ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Cosign, this clown actually thinks everyone who pledges gets hazed LOL. Like I said earlier, nah that's just the ? ? . They KNOW who to try that ? with.
  • coop9889
    edited November 2013
    Options

Cosign, this clown actually thinks everyone who pledges gets hazed LOL. Like I said earlier, nah that's just the ? ? . They KNOW who to try that ? with.

Lol. ? who aren't in a frat trying to school me on pledging and hazing.

The irony.
  • Mister B.
    Options

Nosign.

TRUST me...everyone who goes "online" gets their share. Some may catch it worse than others, but they all go through it. It's supped to teach the concept of being "one" line.
  • coop9889
    Options
    These GDIs wouldnt know... this conversation has past the point of meaningless
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Nosign.

TRUST me...everyone who goes "online" gets their share. Some may catch it worse than others, but they all go through it. It's supped to teach the concept of being "one" line.

How can you tell me what I've experienced or what I've witnessed? A lot of y'all may think EVERYONE has to go through some disrespectful ? , but you don't. They know who to try that with, and it's really just that simple.

If you got harassed, abused, disrespected, or humiliated in ANY WAY, you got GOT.

If it happened to you just chalk it up as an L. Your personality allowed you to be subjected to that ? , and you got tricked into thinking it happens to everyone.

Thoroughbreds like myself don't tolerate any form of disrespect and I get treated accordingly.
  • coop9889
    Options
    Nosign.

How can you tell me what I've experienced or what I've witnessed? A lot of y'all may think EVERYONE has to go through some disrespectful ? , but you don't. They know who to try that with, and it's really just that simple.

If you got harassed, abused, disrespected, or humiliated in ANY WAY, you got GOT.

If it happened to you just chalk it up as an L. Your personality allowed you to be subjected to that ? , and you got tricked into thinking it happens to everyone.

Thoroughbreds like myself don't tolerate any form of disrespect and I get treated accordingly.

*GDI post*
  • Mister B.
    Options
    FOH.

You goin to tell me something different from 10 years of experience? Unless pledges are fighting their big brothers and STILL crossing into Greek orgs, then I do believe you're talking out of your ass.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call me a "GDI" all day, but its a difference between Pledging and Hazing.

When purpose of bonding became becomes the purpose of just ? with ? because "everyone got the wood" thats when it becomes apparent. Is knowledge being taught or are you just trying to break someone and see how much they can take?

Every NFL rookie goes through ? , but it was beyond rookie ? in this case. Going through the trial vs ? with someone
  • blackrain
    edited November 2013
    Options

Wrong.

Once again a ? taking what Im saying out of context of the original A-B conversation. I was referring to pledging in a frat. Try to comprehend first buddy.

I know what you're talking about and as a member of a frat I can tell you that you got ? . Not once did anyone openly disrespect me or anyone else on my line. We weren't for that ? . I know people in other frat's it happened to and it's simply because they allowed it to happen because they thought "this is how it's supposed to be. this is what i'm supposed to do"...nah ? . You let them ? do that ? to you.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Let me chime in on the "hazing" ? .

I actually chartered a chapter of a fraternity (not in the D9) with seven brothers 10 years ago. Our "pledging" process was so different because we DIDN'T get hazed (we built the ? , and we said we'd be damned if we were gonna let outsiders ? us up), and we caught a lot of ? for it by other chapters for a while. Eventually, niggs had to either get over it, cause we didn't back down to anyone.

So, it's a weird culture: people EXPECT you to take some ? to "prove" you belong there, but even in that, there's limits.

In this case, Martin had to have known that there should've been a edge to all of this. Like greenwood said, carrying pads and occassionally buying someone's lunch isn't too bad, but getting extorted out of 15K and getting called half-? ....nah, he should've stood up from himself on that one. I don't think the rest of the locker room would've gotten too mad if Martin called a "team" meeting, then knuckled up with Ignogito to settle that ? . But Martin chose the ? way out, and that's what the Dolphin locker doesn't respect.

Point is, Dickie is a ? and Martin is a piece of ? .

I was part of the same on my campus and that's why I know the ? doesn't go down like that. That's a standard set by those who come before and if people let it happen it will happen. If you say "Nah we ain't for that ? " then it doesn't go down.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ the direction this thread's taken...Martin really held on to those 6 month voicemails...like he was building a case.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9C4qi5Y80

A lot of ? on that Dolphins squad are straight ? .. Letting Racist Richie get away with ? like this.. real ? wouldn't let ? like this slide...