Do You Believe In ? ?

Options

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If so, what has ? done for you that timing, science, self preservation, common sense and mathematics hasn't done for you?

According to Black Roots Science African Americans/Blacks/Africans are ? because when ? incarnated on Earth he took the color of space as his/her skin. 44000 years before the birth of Yahweh ? was divided between 1B 8 million men and women in 'perfect' bodies and during that time they began to degrade their perfect bodies to prepare for a new age- the coming of evil/imperfection. Since ? was perfect in every way he/she of course yearned to know what it was like to experience imperfection.

About 6,000 years ago Yahweh brought about this imperfection by birthing the white races with his recessive gene along with the help of his wife and 58000 volunteers who would eventually be known as the Elohim.

According to Black Roots Science after 2012 we (Blacks/Africans) are suppose to slowly began the process of once again inhabiting 'perfect' bodies.

I have a personal theory that we can speed this process along by limiting our exposure to any and everything White including in our homes what we see and eat. If you look at the construction and vitamin, supplement industry you will see that these companies purposely Bleach out the 'blackness' natural carbon in raw black minerals in basic things drywall used in construction and white zinc supplements. Up until a few weeks ago I didn't know that there was a product called Black Zinc but I found out that they use it in holistic medicine in India.

Carbon, a black substance, is something that is essential in most living things and is the 4th abundant substance in the entire universe. The human body contains carbon. The darker you are the more carbon you have in your body. And 'pure' carbon powder is very edible and is said to stay in your body for long periods of time.

• Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no, and I don't really care if one does or doesn't exist
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Idk...If somehow it was proven there is a ? I really don't believe I'd be living any differently as far as what I find important in life and the person I'm tryna become.

So I guess the question is do I really care either way...answer is no.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aliens modified the DNA of our ancestors and created humans.

Our gods are aliens.

An-Alien-Jesus.jpg
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Our gods are aliens.

An-Alien-Jesus.jpg

You just got through watching Ridley Scot`s "Prometheous" ha, lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    I rather believe in ? , die and find out there wasn't a ? than to NOT believe in ? , die and find out it's too late!

I'd rather kick it w the devil in hell than worship, a mass-murderer-sexist-slavery accepting-angry-piece-of-? , forever in heaven.

If ? is real, I'm gonna challenge him to a fight on judgement day. If he denies me in front of all to see, he's a ? .

• VIBE
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

Our gods are aliens.

An-Alien-Jesus.jpg

You just got through watching Ridley Scot`s "Prometheous" ha, lol

Nah.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather believe in ? , die and find out there wasn't a ? than to NOT believe in ? , die and find out it's too late!

I'd rather kick it w the devil in hell than worship, a mass-murderer-sexist-slavery accepting-angry-piece-of-? , forever in heaven.

If ? is real, I'm gonna challenge him to a fight on judgement day. If he denies me in front of all to see, he's a ? .

lol you kno all that ? u tryna bash ? with.. was corrected in the bible right?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He a ? sending his son to die. ? we don't know if that was his son or a lunatic or he never sinned or etc.
  • VIBE
    Options

Oh, so because Jesus "corrected" it, it makes it okay?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of, i do believe ''we'' the people are ? . People have faith in some mythical being but refuse to believe they control their lives. As for religion and the bible, i will continue to say it's a allegory and it's not a true story.

As for black people and their need to cling to religion, i just think it's a crutch and a form of mind control.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Yes, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

• damobb2deep
    Options

Oh, so because Jesus "corrected" it, it makes it okay?
    actually Moses corected some of that... but yea...
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Dont sell your soul people, because you cant buy it back. Take what Dave Chappelle did, his mind is at peace now. He said "? yall evil muthafuckas with your hidden agendas" I dont want to be apart of your click (secret society)
  • usmarin3
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I also have issues in how people belief in religion and don't question how religion spread or the history of it. How can you just willingly believe something without knowing the history of it. You can't seperate the Vikings, the rapings, killings, slavery,etc from religion no matter how much you want to. People are only religious for the most part because it's passed down from one generation to another, it's not some ? people discover on some great quest or drastic experience.

Our ancestors were not worshiping none of this ? ya'll are worshiping today. In Africa people were worshiping the sun or nature in general. These major religions are basically bits and pieces of cult religions and principles from all over the world. The book of Relevations is a word for word documentation of Zoroastrianism (Persian cult religion).
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I also have issues in how people belief in religion and don't question how religion spread or the history of it. How can you just willingly believe something without knowing the history of it. You can't seperate the Vikings, the rapings, killings, slavery,etc from religion no matter how much you want to. People are only religious for the most part because it's passed down from one generation to another, it's not some ? people discover on some great quest or drastic experience.

Our ancestors were not worshiping none of this ? ya'll are worshiping today. In Africa people were worshiping the sun or nature in general. These major religions are basically bits and pieces of cult religions and principles from all over the world. The book of Relevations is a word for word documentation of Zoroastrianism (Persion cult religio).

Quoted for GOATNESS
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »

According to Black Roots Science African Americans/Blacks/Africans are ? because when ? incarnated on Earth he took the color of space as his/her skin. 44000 years before the birth of Yahweh ? was divided between 1B 8 million men and women in 'perfect' bodies and during that time they began to degrade their perfect bodies to prepare for a new age- the coming of evil/imperfection. Since ? was perfect in every way he/she of course yearned to know what it was like to experience imperfection.

About 6,000 years ago Yahweh brought about this imperfection by birthing the white races with his recessive gene along with the help of his wife and 58000 volunteers who would eventually be known as the Elohim.

According to Black Roots Science after 2012 we (Blacks/Africans) are suppose to slowly began the process of once again inhabiting 'perfect' bodies.

I have a personal theory that we can speed this process along by limiting our exposure to any and everything White including in our homes what we see and eat. If you look at the construction and vitamin, supplement industry you will see that these companies purposely Bleach out the 'blackness' natural carbon in raw black minerals in basic things drywall used in construction and white zinc supplements. Up until a few weeks ago I didn't know that there was a product called Black Zinc but I found out that they use it in holistic medicine in India.

Carbon, a black substance, is something that is essential in most living things and is the 4th abundant substance in the entire universe. The human body contains carbon. The darker you are the more carbon you have in your body. And 'pure' carbon powder is very edible and is said to stay in your body for long periods of time.

You_win_the_prize.jpg

• damobb2deep
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Our ancestors were not worshiping none of this ? ya'll are worshiping today. In Africa people were worshiping the sun or nature in general. These major religions are basically bits and pieces of cult religions and principles from all over the world. The book of Relevations is a word for word documentation of Zoroastrianism (Persion cult religio).

but this the thing.. if anything they "took" one African religion and gave us another... and if you choose 2 you can convert 2 that religion they "took" from us now if you want... we do have a right 2 freedom of religion...
  • VIBE
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, I believe in the power behind all things seen & unseen... I know that power behind all creation to be what man calls in a generic term "? "

“I know that every atom of life in all this universe is bound up together. I know that pebble cannot be thrown into the ocean without distrubing every drop of water in the sea. I know that every life is inextricably mixed and woven with every other life. I know that every influence, conscious and unconscious, acts and reacts on every living organism, and that no one can fix the blame.
    I know that all life is a series of infinite chances, which sometimes result one way and sometimes another. I have not the infinite wisdom that can fathom it, neither has any other human brain. But I do know that in back of it is a power that made it, that power alone can tell, and if there is no power, then it is an infinite chance which man cannot solve.”
    ― Marianne Wiggins, Evidence of Things Unseen

“It makes you wonder. How much you can know about a thing, a person. If you can know anything at all. Maybe no one’s who we think they are. No one. Makes you doubt yourself, wonder if you even know yourself or if you’ve been lyin, too, along with everybody else.”
    ― Marianne Wiggins, Evidence of Things Unseen
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Organize religion and the education system are the two biggest form of mind controls in the world. It's all recycled messages and agendas use to control people. Free will and free thinking >>>>>>>>>>>>>> why do you think all those scientist from the Dark Ages were getting killed and banished by the Catholic Church. If it was up to the church we would be thinking the world was flat, sun revolved around the Earth,etc.

Organize religion serves no value or purpose. I think deep down inside all humans know what good and bad is, you don't need religion for that.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    image_zps0baaf00c.jpg
    thats has nothing 2 do with the government that resides over them countries...
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Dont sell your soul people, because you cant buy it back. Take what Dave Chappelle did, his mind is at peace now. He said "? yall evil muthafuckas with your hidden agendas" I dont want to be apart of your click (secret society)

Our soul is not ours to sell.

Yes it is.