Do You Believe In ? ?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always tell people if you can't find evidence of ? , angels, spirits then look for evidence of the devil, demons and negative energy beings. They are easier to find and once you find them you will be begging for ? to save you.
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    image_zps0baaf00c.jpg
    thats has nothing 2 do with the government that resides over them countries...

Whatever. People to busy preaching and lacking on teaching. I'll give you this water purifier if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, what do you think a thirsty and starving African is going to do? I believe in A Divine Creator. But to tell me the bible is anything else but made up stories, lies, and a way to control the masses is something I won't listen to. At every church I have ever been to, there is a picture of white Jesus with blond hair. Off rip the church is lying to you. Jesus had skin of bronze and hair of wool. If they can lie to me about the appearance, why wouldn't they lie about other stuff. Control, control, control. They are so into themselves that ? has to look like one of them. ? can't be anything but a white man. And they are idolaters, worshipping a picture instead of the preachings

why do you care about what the church does can you not read and study for yourself.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I always tell people if you can't find evidence of ? , angels, spirits then look for evidence of the devil, demons and negative energy beings. They are easier to find and once you find them you will be begging for ? to save you.

You definately right about that. True Story
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image_zps0baaf00c.jpg
    thats has nothing 2 do with the government that resides over them countries...

Whatever. People to busy preaching and lacking on teaching. I'll give you this water purifier if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, what do you think a thirsty and starving African is going to do? I believe in A Divine Creator. But to tell me the bible is anything else but made up stories, lies, and a way to control the masses is something I won't listen to. At every church I have ever been to, there is a picture of white Jesus with blond hair. Off rip the church is lying to you. Jesus had skin of bronze and hair of wool. If they can lie to me about the appearance, why wouldn't they lie about other stuff. Control, control, control. They are so into themselves that ? has to look like one of them. ? can't be anything but a white man. And they are idolaters, worshipping a picture instead of the preachings

ive seen and been around bibles/that depict jesus as a black man..arab man... and white..

it shouldnt matter how he depicted.. (common sense tells you he wassnt white) but if you really that stuck on the color rather then the message then u lost anyway...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your ? sounds like a dead beat dad.

Not being there for his kids when they need him or can't help themselves.

• Mr.Forte
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Dont sell your soul people, because you cant buy it back. Take what Dave Chappelle did, his mind is at peace now. He said "? yall evil muthafuckas with your hidden agendas" I dont want to be apart of your click (secret society)

Our soul is not ours to sell.

Yes it is.

No it isn't. Nothing is ours to sell. ? owns our souls, because he is the only one that in the end can do with them as the Divine Creator pleases.

You make your own decisions, if you choose the "Dark Side" that`s on your ass. Deal with the consequences.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ? - creates "free will", wants you to use it but gets mad when you do, then he doesn't want you to use it. Wants you to be his slave, for no reason other than pride.

He tells you to not do ? , calls this list Commandments, whether it's 10 or 600, who cares. He doesn't follow this list, not at all. He gets a pass.

He murders millions for using their free will. He doesn't allow anyone to believe what they want. He asks his followers to ? men, children and "impure women". (the pure women, they can keep for themselves)

He is sexist; telling women they ain't ? and need to be submissive and can't preach the word.

Dude said slavery was cool and you can even ? your slave if they step out of line.

Dude said having multiple women was cool, too.

Devil- encourages free will and thinking for ones self.

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

The bad guy sounds like ? , tbh. It makes no sense to think otherwise.

Flip these roles to an actor, bet you'd root for the devils characteristics rather than gods.

You guys just stay blind to gods ? because "? " is the title, therefore, ? gets a pass and can do no wrong.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ? is omnipotent and all knowing, so he creates an angel call Lucifer who would then go on to try to over throw him and eventually will be almost as powerful as him. Doesn't sound too omnipotent to me. smh
  • zombie
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? is not genie.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I'm saying is most ppl believe based on where they grew up and who was raising them. Any Christian.here can easily.have been defending Muslims.had they been born in the middle east.

Religion is merely tradition in most cases.
  • VIBE
    Options

? is not genie.

Really?

He sure was in the bible..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes... guided the hearts of others...
  • Go figure
    Options
    Dont sell your soul people, because you cant buy it back. Take what Dave Chappelle did, his mind is at peace now. He said "? yall evil muthafuckas with your hidden agendas" I dont want to be apart of your click (secret society)

Yes it is.

No it isn't. Nothing is ours to sell. ? owns our souls, because he is the only one that in the end can do with them as the Divine Creator pleases.

You make your own decisions, if you choose the "Dark Side" that`s on your ass. Deal with the consequences.

Innocent people die everyday regardless of their beliefs

• Mr.Forte
    edited January 2014
    Options

? is not genie.

You do know "genie" stands for devil in arab right (gen)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? - creates "free will", wants you to use it but gets mad when you do, then he doesn't want you to use it. Wants you to be his slave, for no reason other than pride.

He tells you to not do ? , calls this list Commandments, whether it's 10 or 600, who cares. He doesn't follow this list, not at all. He gets a pass.

He murders millions for using their free will. He doesn't allow anyone to believe what they want. He asks his followers to ? men, children and "impure women". (the pure women, they can keep for themselves)

He is sexist; telling women they ain't ? and need to be submissive and can't preach the word.

Dude said slavery was cool and you can even ? your slave if they step out of line.

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

Flip these roles to an actor, bet you'd root for the devils characteristics rather than gods.

You guys just stay blind to gods ? because "? " is the title, therefore, ? gets a pass and can do no wrong.

lol @ the devil not killing anyone and not hating anyone...

but heres my thing with you... you try and pull that "free will" argument every thread like this.. ? basically knows not all are going 2 believe/follow him.. he does say that the people that believe will have everlasting life if you believe in him.. if you dont believe that then do you... jus understand yo consequences..
  • zombie
    Options

? is not genie.

You do no "genie" stands for devil in arab right (gen)

I mean to say that ? does not just give wishes because we ask for them.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? is omnipotent and all knowing, so he creates an angel call Lucifer who would then go on to try to over throw him and eventually will be almost as powerful as him. Doesn't sound too omnipotent to me. smh

? created a lucifer and knew he could have turned evil but ? does not judge his creations based on their potentialities but based on their actualities.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Yes it is.

Innocent people die everyday regardless of their beliefs

We live in an evil world.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt 500 years from now anyone will even believe in organize religion. Notice how everyday the church losens up on their rules (? marriage, science, premarital sex, sexism,etc). Organize religion is archaic, it may have been cool 2000 years ago when we didn't know ? but not now.

I personally feel the more we study the Universe and our brains, the better we will be as a race. To me eventually we will be able to tap into the Universe through meditation. I truly believe we all have a connection to each other and the energy we put out (good or bad) is what we get back. I believe that Earth and Universe is a living being, what we do to each other affects it.
  • Go figure
    Options

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

I don't agree with your part on the concept of the devil. ? didn't physically ? millions of Jews but it was done by his influence.

If I believed in the bible I would see gods ways as that of a father. Your father doesn't wanna control u but he wants u to make the riggt choices and u get punished when u do something wrong. At the same time he won't hold ur hand thru everything. that's my understanding of it.

My problem is those stories are hard to believe so they must be metaphorical but the history of the religion and the way its been watered.down and organized and the fact that there ain't ? for evidence I can't live based on that.
  • VIBE
    Options

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

lol @ the devil not killing anyone and not hating anyone...

but heres my thing with you... you try and pull that "free will" argument every thread like this.. ? basically knows not all are going 2 believe/follow him.. he does say that the people that believe will have everlasting life if you believe in him.. if you dont believe that then do you... jus understand yo consequences..

The only record that the devil has of murder is in the book of Job, where I think 10 people are killed.

Here, people use this to really make the devil the villain, but he did this under the okay from who? ? .

? was essentially making the devil his hitman.

Do we just blame the hitman? Or do we also blame who hired the hitman?

Other than that, the devil isn't a bad dude.

As for the "free will", I find it weird that a ? who knows everything, still gets ? at them for ? they do. It's wack as ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in the Abrahamic ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    yes and no. i think logically i have a lot of doubt, but i also feel a very strong sense of spirituality and just a sense of something greater to me. in the end, i think i believe in a ? because i want to

SO BASICALLY, YOU'RE A MUSLIM THAT DOESNT BELIEVE IN ? (ALLAH)?? WOW...

THAT EXPLAINS ALOT
  • VIBE
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

I don't agree with your part on the concept of the devil. ? didn't physically ? millions of Jews but it was done by his influence.

If I believed in the bible I would see gods ways as that of a father. Your father doesn't wanna control u but he wants u to make the riggt choices and u get punished when u do something wrong. At the same time he won't hold ur hand thru everything. that's my understanding of it.

My problem is those stories are hard to believe so they must be metaphorical but the history of the religion and the way its been watered.down and organized and the fact that there ain't ? for evidence I can't live based on that.

Hitlers words brainwashed millions to believe and accept that Jews were ? and needed to be murdered. He didn't necessarily ? anyone himself. Same with Charles Manson.

? did the same. Just with his people and "sinners".

We can say those guys are "bad" and "immoral", but we don't view ? the same way? LOL nah, that's hypocrisy and ignorance