Do You Believe In ? ?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    How about speaking coherently for a change and holistically and not something that should be applied to a beat not a discussion board.

tumblr_l254l33lDH1qaefh1o1_500.gif

just because u stupid ? dont understand, doesnt mean ist coherently

this IS coherently...this is no Wikipedia ? , words u cant understand

Structure is very important in english
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    You allowed yourself to be swayed from something deeper than opinion...Because of differing opinions...Word...

This could be an argument for everyone and everything.

We are influenced everyday; by family, friends, TV, music, commercials, movies, politicians, propaganda etc...

It's life, bruh.

What do you think religion does?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw...It's where your life came from, why it exists, and what purpose you serve...Your belief in ? should be deeper than an opinion of a denounced of religion...It should be deeper than church, deeper than a book...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Humans do too much with looking for a "purpose" of life.

We serve no purpose.

What purpose did dinosaurs serve? None. They lived and died.

You can say their purpose was to be fossil fuel, but other than that, a living thing like us, has no purpose.

There is no real purpose, it's only what you make it.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sayin ? like Aliens created human is just stupid

who created Aliens?

who created ? is the question

that i will never found out

but from nothin, nothin can develop

Spiders develop outta cell...they got blood 4 ? sake

like we

theres a higher power

theres no way that i cant be like that...n theres a way it can be like that

theres something bigger than the universe

"? must exist, because something cannot come from nothing, our universe couldn't just appear"

While the thought of how the universe got here is mind boggling, the same question for the universe MUST be applied to ? .

If something cannot just come out of nothing, ? couldn't have been there without a creator as well. It ends up being the same idea for each creator that creates the creator.

We don't know, therefore ? , is silly, irrational and illogical. It holds no weight.

Before our universe was started, in whichever belief you hold for it, time didn't exist. When time doesn't exist, nothing can, nothing can exist outside of time.

But, the believers tip-toe around this by saying ? is "outside time and space", meaning nothing can be held against it/him.

It's like making rules to your own game to only benefit yourself.

Religion plays the same game.

i said nothin else, thats a question we will never found out...u can spend years on this thought u will never found out

maybe ? created from the purest essenezen that got developed from the big bang

but who created the big bang? atmosphere...who developed the atmosphere...on n on

theres something bigger behind the universe
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could dinosaurs talk?...make fire?...make clothes?...cook?...drive?...create works of art and systems of education?...The fact that you can even ponder on your purpose is largely linked to the idea that you have one...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who created Aliens?

like we

theres a higher power

"? must exist, because something cannot come from nothing, our universe couldn't just appear"

While the thought of how the universe got here is mind boggling, the same question for the universe MUST be applied to ? .

If something cannot just come out of nothing, ? couldn't have been there without a creator as well. It ends up being the same idea for each creator that creates the creator.

We don't know, therefore ? , is silly, irrational and illogical. It holds no weight.

Before our universe was started, in whichever belief you hold for it, time didn't exist. When time doesn't exist, nothing can, nothing can exist outside of time.

But, the believers tip-toe around this by saying ? is "outside time and space", meaning nothing can be held against it/him.

the history of ? is not known... just cuz we dont kno his origin dont mean he dont have 1....
  • VIBE
    Options
    Could dinosaurs talk?...make fire?...make clothes?...cook?...drive?...create works of art and systems of education?...The fact that you can even ponder on your purpose is largely linked to the idea that you have one...

It took a long time for our ancestors to do the same.

Evolution is great.
  • supYo
    Options

who created Aliens?

like we

theres a higher power

the history of ? is not known... just cuz we dont kno his origin dont mean he dont have 1....

• supYo
    Options
    Humans do too much with looking for a "purpose" of life.

We serve no purpose.

What purpose did dinosaurs serve? None. They lived and died.

You can say their purpose was to be fossil fuel, but other than that, a living thing like us, has no purpose.

There is no real purpose, it's only what you make it.

the purpose is just live, make urself happy

? wants 2 share his feeling

...look at animals, they eat, ? sleep they scratch thereself, they happy

dont want nothin else, they satisfied
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Evolution is great.
    so u sayin that the only reason we "wanna kno the origin of life" is because of evolution?

that makes no sense...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The meaning and purpose of life is whatever you desire.
  • VIBE
    Options

Evolution is great.
    so u sayin that the only reason we "wanna kno the origin of life" is because of evolution?

that makes no sense...

Our brains and bodies evolved to what we do today. It just so happens that we are able to think such things.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Evolution is great.

that makes no sense...

Our brains and bodies evolved to what we do today. It just so happens that we are able to think such things.

since written history we have wondered about the world and asked questions... evolution of our brains would be more built on survival right? thats one of the basis 4 it right..

• VIBE
    Options
    Yes, which is why I said "it just so happens.."
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kacee139
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-b-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1551654_659509134092142_16203959_n.jpg[/img]
  • kacee139
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1465407_729610117068117_381617220_n.jpg[/img]
  • kacee139
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yes of course. I may not be in the church as much as I use to be growing up. Or fluent in scriptures of the bible like a lot of folks. That doesn't mean I have no belief in Him.

? makes us responsible for our own lives. The power of free will. The power of common sense. Self knowledge. We go to him for guidance. Direction to lead us on a better path in our lives.

Now I'm far from being saved, or experienced in understanding the Word of ? . Lord know I'm flawed. I try. I falter as well. It's a long process. But I don't judge folks who don't believe. Man has caused that problem.

Too many false prophets. Too many hypocrites. Too many folks thinking they understand the Word, but really have no clue. Too many people using the bible to push their own personal agenda. This is my concern I have with man and the current state of religion. This is the kinda thing that overshadow the people who are just when they deliver the message.

But at the end of the day, its not my place to judge.

Quoted for emphasis
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »

Major props for the drop. That was one of Eddie Griffins best stand ups imo.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If so, what has ? done for you that timing, science, self preservation, common sense and mathematics hasn't done for you?

I see that many people don't have the design to cope with reality as we know it. So they cling onto something like religion as a crutch to get through life. Like some motivational ? for folks that can't do for themselves on their own. Some folks need that I guess. But humans are more than capable of progressing on their own accord without some ? to accredit, I am just one of many examples of that.

But most people sell themselves short with the propaganda of mans religion. Plus a lot of people, especially black folks, over compensate with that ? due to their own insecurities. Ain't no integrity with them type of people. They be selective with the ? anyway, you can't take them seriously. Even if I was to give all thanks of my life to ? , I'd consider this ? character fake us ? for looking out for me when there are others out there still suffering.

I'm cool, made it home from another drunken night and didn't get set up or burned by a ? . Thanks a lot. Now why the ? you let that kid, that ain't eat in days, get ? , and sold into prostitution you all loving muthafucka? We been marching, we been singing, the ? is taking so long? They done threw a brick at my head, got blood in my eyes and I cant' see. They quoting bibles and burning your crosses trying to ? me, you might wanna get down here. Divine intervention... we waiting... the church didn't tell me bout this part... starting to second guess dying a ? ass death like jesus did. Can I get a cool breeze... a sign... something?

IJS, people really seem to wanna thank a deity that has a ? up list of priorities. That ? sounds no better than a ? putting the next release of jordans at the top of his list when the rest of his ? is out of order.

I never was a thirsty ass ? that wanted to drink the kool aid of acceptance. So I don't believe in this concept of ? humans throw around all ? nilly.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not gods job to miracle your ass up out of any trouble. People are staving but it's not ? 's fault he gave us the earth and it produces enough food for everybody BUT he did not stop there he also gave us the brains to know how to transport food and how to produces alot more than we need.

HUMANS don't care for each other as we should and instead of taking responsibility for that we blame ? . what the ? else do you people want? IF I was ? you ungratefull ? would not get ? .

• VIBE
    Options
    Bruh, you say the earth provides but in some countries they don't have nutritional soil that can grow the food. They don't have a proper watering source.

? can't just drop down some rain? Can't help fertilize the soil?

It doesn't need to be "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" type of rain. (rain food)

Who do you think will help these countries? It takes a lot of money.

People say faith works, I'm sure their faith is 100x greater, even if they pray to the "wrong ? ", their hearts are in the right place, right?

? is ? up. People are blessed with a new position, new spouse, new job, new car, $20 found on the ground etc but people forget about those who aren't as fortunate.

It's arrogance.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather believe in ? , die and find out there wasn't a ? than to NOT believe in ? , die and find out it's too late!
    So basically, your faith isn't "faith" at all. It's more fear and hedging your bets.