Do You Believe In ? ?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? is omnipotent and all knowing, so he creates an angel call Lucifer who would then go on to try to over throw him and eventually will be almost as powerful as him. Doesn't sound too omnipotent to me. smh

? created a lucifer and knew he could have turned evil but ? does not judge his creations based on their potentialities but based on their actualities.

So, why were babies killed?

Oh, because of potentialities...
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I believe we come from the stars, people of the sun (those of us with melanin at least)

but I've asked this before & could never get an answer?

is Jesus' dyin for our sins only limited to this earth, or is it extented to all possible forms of life throughout the universe?
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If parents do some evil fuked up ? , it will curse their children as well. What ever you do good, it comes back to you. What ever you do bad comes back to you, so do good. We all have good and bad in us though, Yin & Yang, you have to balance that ? out.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    ? - creates "free will", wants you to use it but gets mad when you do, then he doesn't want you to use it. Wants you to be his slave, for no reason other than pride.

He tells you to not do ? , calls this list Commandments, whether it's 10 or 600, who cares. He doesn't follow this list, not at all. He gets a pass.

He murders millions for using their free will. He doesn't allow anyone to believe what they want. He asks his followers to ? men, children and "impure women". (the pure women, they can keep for themselves)

He is sexist; telling women they ain't ? and need to be submissive and can't preach the word.

Dude said slavery was cool and you can even ? your slave if they step out of line.

Dude said having multiple women was cool, too.

Devil- encourages free will and thinking for ones self.

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

The bad guy sounds like ? , tbh. It makes no sense to think otherwise.

Flip these roles to an actor, bet you'd root for the devils characteristics rather than gods.

You guys just stay blind to gods ? because "? " is the title, therefore, ? gets a pass and can do no wrong.

I don't agree with your part on the concept of the devil. ? didn't physically ? millions of Jews but it was done by his influence.

If I believed in the bible I would see gods ways as that of a father. Your father doesn't wanna control u but he wants u to make the riggt choices and u get punished when u do something wrong. At the same time he won't hold ur hand thru everything. that's my understanding of it.

My problem is those stories are hard to believe so they must be metaphorical but the history of the religion and the way its been watered.down and organized and the fact that there ain't ? for evidence I can't live based on that.

Hitlers words brainwashed millions to believe and accept that Jews were ? and needed to be murdered. He didn't necessarily ? anyone himself. Same with Charles Manson.

? did the same. Just with his people and "sinners".

We can say those guys are "bad" and "immoral", but we don't view ? the same way? LOL nah, that's hypocrisy and ignorance

yeah in the bible ? did some questionable ? im not arguing with that but the whole notion of the devil promoting free will and thinking for yourself i dont agree with i think thats a black and white way of looking at it. if ur looking at it in the context of the bible and christianity the devil is manipulating u to steer u away from the "right" way. he just he didnt use his hands to ? someone dont mean he dont want people killing each other.

thats like calling the hit man more evil than the dude who's paying him.

and in the bible the whole reason satan was cast out was because he didnt wanna bow down to serve humans cuz he thinks humans are unworthy so after his fall into hell hes out to prove to ? we're not ? and dont deserve salvation.

u ever hear of people pretending to be a friend but have an ulterior motive and hoping to see u fail? or setting their friend up?

it wouldnt make sense to call ? evil and say satan isnt as bad or isnt the evil one.

• Mr.Forte
    Options
    ? - creates "free will", wants you to use it but gets mad when you do, then he doesn't want you to use it. Wants you to be his slave, for no reason other than pride.

He tells you to not do ? , calls this list Commandments, whether it's 10 or 600, who cares. He doesn't follow this list, not at all. He gets a pass.

He murders millions for using their free will. He doesn't allow anyone to believe what they want. He asks his followers to ? men, children and "impure women". (the pure women, they can keep for themselves)

He is sexist; telling women they ain't ? and need to be submissive and can't preach the word.

Dude said slavery was cool and you can even ? your slave if they step out of line.

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

Flip these roles to an actor, bet you'd root for the devils characteristics rather than gods.

You guys just stay blind to gods ? because "? " is the title, therefore, ? gets a pass and can do no wrong.

I don't agree with your part on the concept of the devil. ? didn't physically ? millions of Jews but it was done by his influence.

If I believed in the bible I would see gods ways as that of a father. Your father doesn't wanna control u but he wants u to make the riggt choices and u get punished when u do something wrong. At the same time he won't hold ur hand thru everything. that's my understanding of it.

My problem is those stories are hard to believe so they must be metaphorical but the history of the religion and the way its been watered.down and organized and the fact that there ain't ? for evidence I can't live based on that.

Hitlers words brainwashed millions to believe and accept that Jews were ? and needed to be murdered. He didn't necessarily ? anyone himself. Same with Charles Manson.

We can say those guys are "bad" and "immoral", but we don't view ? the same way? LOL nah, that's hypocrisy and ignorance

yeah in the bible ? did some questionable ? im not arguing with that but the whole notion of the devil promoting free will and thinking for yourself i dont agree with i think thats a black and white way of looking at it. if ur looking at it in the context of the bible and christianity the devil is manipulating u to steer u away from the "right" way. he just he didnt use his hands to ? someone dont mean he dont want people killing each other.

and in the bible the whole reason satan was cast out was because he didnt wanna bow down to serve humans cuz he thinks humans are unworthy so after his fall into hell hes out to prove to ? we're not ? and dont deserve salvation.

u ever hear of people pretending to be a friend but have an ulterior motive and hoping to see u fail? or setting their friend up?

it wouldnt make sense to call ? evil and say satan isnt as bad or isnt the evil one.

I know you love satan, you have that Bulls sign as your avi. Chiraq is the murder capital, that city is cursed.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

I know you love satan, you have that Bulls sign as your avi. Chiraq is the murder capital, that city is cursed.

chicago isnt all bad most of the murders are concentrated into very few hoods. its the way they're running this city thats ? up the people already in poverty.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

chicago isnt all bad most of the murders are concentrated into very few hoods. its the way they're running this city thats ? up the people already in poverty.

I remember they had over 30 murders in one weekend. All teenagers, all minorities. That`s a damn shame.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    @VIBE passion to prove ? 's non existenve is enuff to make me confident in ? 's existence

VIBE SAID HE USED TO BELIEVE IN ? ... WHEN I READ HIS POST, I STILL THINK THAT HE DOES BELIEVE IN HIM, BUT HE TRIES SOOOOO HARD TO PUT ON THIS SHOW THAT ? IS FAKE...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

I remember they had over 30 murders in one weekend. All teenagers, all minorities. That`s a damn shame.

lol i remember what u talkin bout.. it wassnt 30 bodies in 1 weekend.. 30 people was shot and not all was teens...
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't ? anyone

Doesn't hate anyone

Comparing ? with ? ?????

C'mon son......

That's hypocrisy and ignorance.........

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just feel if you believe in it that its cool don't try to pressure no one in your religion.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i understand every1 here...the Anger the believe, the sense n sins

but im tellin u

choose ? aka ur HEART over anything

ALWAYS listen 2 ur heart...ist the first Feeling u get

always listen 2 ur heart, we are all Born with a good heart that we got from ?

dont dirt it up, it will lead 2 bad

all the hate n ? ...

WITH ALL THE HUNGRY PEOPLE IN AFRICA OR WHATEVER

THATS NOT GODS FAULT NEVER

THIS ? WORD IS IN OUR HANDS

INSTEAD PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT ?

LETS ALL DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT

? UGLY SOUL BITCHEZ DONT WANT NO AFRICAN BABIES N ? ? is that

INSTEAD THEY BUY A CAT OR A DOG

AFRICA INDIA THAIWAN GOT THE MOST BLESSIN, HEALING SEEDS

U GET IT?

? DIDNT ? CURSE AFRICA OR WHATEVER

LETS SAY ? DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT

WHEN ? DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT, SOMETHING ULTA MAGICAL

PEOPLE WILL BECOME 2 FAKES; ALL THE BAD WILL TURN GOOD

FAKE SOULS IN HEAVEN? dont think that gone work

THAT AGAIN WOULD LEAD 2 EARLY END OF THE WORLD

PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND JESUS

JESUS HAD SINCE A LIL KID A GOOD CONNECTION 2 ?

LUNATIC OR PROPHET

but yea TAKE THE EVIL OUT THE PEOPLE THEY BE ACTING RIGHT

WHY IS THIS WORLD THE WAY IT IS...theres so much ? up ? going on in the world

animals eating animals n ? ...eating ur own blood

ist ? up, im trying 2 make sense over it

the rain doesnt fall, all the gras is down all the animals are hungry starvin eating ? n ?

so ? maybe thought let them eat each other...only way the world can develop

i dont know..

maybe ? couldnt 4see everything, like a scientist he tried this n that n so much bad ? n so much good ? came out
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Disoriented mumbo jumbo.
  • supYo
    Options
    the reason why africa is so ? up, cause thats where it started

human left that please, build new Empires, the Money flew wrong

all humans fault

the reason why we got this evil in us is a test...im tellin from the first step not many will reach heaven

reincarnation is a must
  • supYo
    Options
    Disoriented mumbo jumbo.

than tell me what makes more sense or shut up
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    How about speaking coherently for a change and holistically and not something that should be applied to a beat not a discussion board.

tumblr_l254l33lDH1qaefh1o1_500.gif
  • supYo
    Options
    Sayin ? like Aliens created human is just stupid

who created Aliens?

who created ? is the question

that i will never found out

but from nothin, nothin can develop

Spiders develop outta cell...they got blood 4 ? sake

like we

theres a higher power

theres no way that i cant be like that...n theres a way it can be like that

theres something bigger than the universe
  • supYo
    Options
    mothers produce milk when they give birth n such...theres a plan behind it
  • supYo
    Options
    How about speaking coherently for a change and holistically and not something that should be applied to a beat not a discussion board.

tumblr_l254l33lDH1qaefh1o1_500.gif

just because u stupid ? dont understand, doesnt mean ist coherently

this IS coherently...this is no Wikipedia ? , words u cant understand

• supYo
    Options
    4 real tho....i think People who are cursed are the real gifted 1s

go through hell on earth, so u wont have 2 go through reincarnation

• VIBE
    Options
    @VIBE passion to prove ? 's non existence is enuff to make me confident in ? 's existence

You feel the same way about Big Foot?
  • VIBE
    Options
    @VIBE passion to prove ? 's non existenve is enuff to make me confident in ? 's existence

VIBE SAID HE USED TO BELIEVE IN ? ... WHEN I READ HIS POST, I STILL THINK THAT HE DOES BELIEVE IN HIM, BUT HE TRIES SOOOOO HARD TO PUT ON THIS SHOW THAT ? IS FAKE...

I started out in R&R defending gods existence and the bible. I was willing to be open-minded about other peoples views at the same time.

Eventually, I was able to be shown how flawed the bible is, and not just that, but how Christianity's beliefs were stolen from other cultures beliefs.

I was able to understand ? more clearly.

I truly do not believe in ? , just because I speak on religion or ? doesn't mean I still believe in it. I am just doing the same thing that broke me free of religion. Trust me, life is a lot better without a bible or ?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You allowed yourself to be swayed from something deeper than opinion...Because of differing opinions...Word...
  • VIBE
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    Sayin ? like Aliens created human is just stupid

who created Aliens?

who created ? is the question

that i will never found out

but from nothin, nothin can develop

Spiders develop outta cell...they got blood 4 ? sake

like we

theres a higher power

theres no way that i cant be like that...n theres a way it can be like that

theres something bigger than the universe

"? must exist, because something cannot come from nothing, our universe couldn't just appear"

While the thought of how the universe got here is mind boggling, the same question for the universe MUST be applied to ? .

If something cannot just come out of nothing, ? couldn't have been there without a creator as well. It ends up being the same idea for each creator that creates the creator.

We don't know, therefore ? , is silly, irrational and illogical. It holds no weight.

Before our universe was started, in whichever belief you hold for it, time didn't exist. When time doesn't exist, nothing can, nothing can exist outside of time.

But, the believers tip-toe around this by saying ? is "outside time and space", meaning nothing can be held against it/him.

It's like making rules to your own game to only benefit yourself.

Religion plays the same game.