Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Here come the hypocritical whoremongering woman haters.

And I'm out.

it's only hypocritical to you because we are polite enough to let you believe your own ?

I'm figuratively speaking to all of the women who have a problem with dudes who don't want to spouse up ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here come the hypocritical whoremongering woman haters.

And I'm out.

I love women enough to b honest and show them the errors in their ways...
    these other cats will let u wallow in self destruction for their own benefit.
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with hoes. I like a woman who can get tricks to trick off. jus remember to break daddy off lol. my problem wit hoes starts with the ? that jus let nig gas abuse their bodies....and get nuttin but a nut outta the deal. I dunno any dude who would want to protect and help provide for a woman who has had many sex partners or had a train ran on her. u can't even be seen wi

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll tryin to FOF this or nah

Damn
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Cain rallied his comrades

nomaam2.jpg

But for real tho, I just want to know what is the logical reason why it's ok for dudes to be hoes, but not women
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Having trouble understanding the issue with having sex with a person you have interest in building a relationship with. As long as both parties know whats up.

i think you meant don't have an interest?

If so and u dont get it then I don't think ur going to understand where im coming from away. We're. On two different wavelengths bruh.

Right, DON'T have an interest in.

Anyway, explain it to me fam.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    this ? remind me for some strange reason of a debate/argument we was having at a cookout that got rained in the house one summer....

the chicks won control of the tv for some reason and we were watching one of those hgtv shows where this house had a pink and purple bathroom....and the fellas led by me of course just started clowning on how that was a bitchified bathroom, and no self respecting man would allow that ? ....

of course a debate ensued about double standards, homophobia and whole lotta other ? .....

then i deaded the ? by saying..

"iight well..if you go to a single ? house right now and you walk in his bathroom and the ? all pink and purple...u still ? ?"

pin drop silence......

i don't know if this relate to the issue at hand or not, but i basically wanna say alotta this logic, and ? about how yal think things should be don't really play out in practice...

women want a stud that's been around.......men want a pure diamond....

all those other arguments sound good on paper, but in reality, that's not how it works out...

yall want it to be one way......but it's the other way

That's not true though..alot of men SAY they want a 'pure diamond' then they turn her into a CZ cause in all actuality dude is a ? that DOESN'T want a pure diamond nor does he know how to treat one.

BEAM was absolutely correct. If you're the type of dude that's out here ? recklessly what makes you think you deserve or even truly WANT a virginal woman? For appearances?

I know what type of woman I am and I chose a man accordingly. I wouldn't be with a super conservative dude cause that's not me and I know I'd do him bad.

Dudes lie to themselves and in turn end up ? up GOOD women that deserve better than anything that ? ass dude can ever offer them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this because hoes feel bad about being called hoes. They want their actions to excused
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? remind me for some strange reason of a debate/argument we was having at a cookout that got rained in the house one summer....

the chicks won control of the tv for some reason and we were watching one of those hgtv shows where this house had a pink and purple bathroom....and the fellas led by me of course just started clowning on how that was a bitchified bathroom, and no self respecting man would allow that ? ....

of course a debate ensued about double standards, homophobia and whole lotta other ? .....

"iight well..if you go to a single ? house right now and you walk in his bathroom and the ? all pink and purple...u still ? ?"

pin drop silence......

i don't know if this relate to the issue at hand or not, but i basically wanna say alotta this logic, and ? about how yal think things should be don't really play out in practice...

all those other arguments sound good on paper, but in reality, that's not how it works out...

That's not true though..alot of men SAY they want a 'pure diamond' then they turn her into a CZ cause in all actuality dude is a ? that DOESN'T want a pure diamond nor does he know how to treat one.

BEAM was absolutely correct. If you're the type of dude that's out here ? recklessly what makes you think you deserve or even truly WANT a virginal woman? For appearances?

I know what type of woman I am and I chose a man accordingly. I wouldn't be with a super conservative dude cause that's not me and I know I'd do him bad.

Dudes lie to themselves and in turn end up ? up GOOD women that deserve better than anything that ? ass dude can ever offer them.

you meet a guy, you like a guy, you're trying to impress a guy.....

how truthful are you about your sexual past?

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol these ? love hoes...and hate them at the same time

yet they wonder why hoes exist
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    keep in mind that @kat done gave up on love.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

are women fully functioning participants in the same game where they deserve to be treated equally?

or are they victims that need to be protected from the male ? ?

why does no one cape when a man gets screwed over by a ? ? even Superhead can elicit sympathy more than cats out here getting fleeced for alimony and child support
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [
    S2J wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Women aren't men so stop with the whole men do it so it's ok for hoes to ? like we do.... A chick that does will be treated accordingly

Can you believe there's nggas who actualy DONT believe this is true!?!?!

Not just in regards to hoein. Just in general. They dont want to lead they want their woman to be their true equal.

Nggas are WEAK these days.

how did this turn into an equality debate? Lmao....

Just cuz im exposing hypocrisy for what it is, doesn't mean I condone the actions from EITHER gender...

no one should be ? promiscuously point blank...but no one wants to speak on that because it calls for self reflection and a display of self control....but na

why? in your opinion.

before I answer I let me pose a question....

What good comes from promiscuous sex, regardless of if its safe or unsafe, other than self gratification?

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after[/b].
    How many of yall dudes talking that "hoes gonna ? so imma keep ? and ducking" ? got daughter?

Oh ok....

But, I dont see what that have to do with the adults making an adult choice.

if the child is involved in the sex then we have a problem.

"But....but...we're not talking about my baby girl who is going to grow into a woman one day...we talking bout these hoes my ? !"....

Haha u ? man

You cant protect these children forever, they gonna grow into this world that you seem to not agree with.

she will eventually have to make her own choices as well as boys when they both are adults.

i agree with this. But my whole point is...as a father u wanna protest ur child. And most dudes o know with lil girls always talking crazy about their daughter and how they gonna act when she gets into boys and what not. But it be these same ? that be the biggest womanizers....

How would u feel about your daughter if she grew up and did things that would consider her a ? in ur definition?

I would feel her mother would teach her everything she knows about being a woman.

Lol ok bruh....

If a man and woman have a lil boy, its up to the father to teach him of life and the mother to nurse him.

if they have a lil girl, the father is to protect her from getting hurt, and the mother to teach her how to be a woman.

My dude...you avoiding the question. I agree with above post. But I didnt ask what role u believe parents have in the rearing of their children based on gender....

I asked u how would YOU FEEL if your daughter turned out to be a ? when she hit 18?

I would be disappointed in her to make that decision, the same disappointment I would feel if I see a GROWN WOMAN make but she is grown at the end of the day.

My daughter would know she can come to her mother to talk and me to get the problem fixed.

hopefully she makes him wear protection like her mother would teach her.

I feel it. But to you condone hoeish behavior by women u arent related to even though u say u look at such antics in disappointment?

I don't control they life. I only control me.
  • Dupac
    Options

no one wonders why hoes exist.....hoes are great....

they just not always wifey material... sometimes the ? happens...and it is what it is.... but when it comes to preferences..... most men would prefer wifey to as anti-hoey as possible,

i mean some ? you gotta let slide...... but damn near 10 times outta 10 the most ? bag ? ? you ever did in your life......you not exactly looking to be exclusive with that person
  • Dupac
    Options

are women fully functioning participants in the same game where they deserve to be treated equally?

or are they victims that need to be protected from the male ? ?

why does no one cape when a man gets screwed over by a ? ? even Superhead can elicit sympathy more than cats out here getting fleeced for alimony and child support

ouch-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-710.gif
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pin drop silence......

You become more attractive when other females see you with a female (a good looking one, not this beauty in the eye beholder). Females are in competition with each other for life (or until your 40+).

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pin drop silence......

I'm pretty honest with mine because like I said, I'm not trying to be with a conservative dude. I know what I want and how I want to be treated and acting like a saint isn't going to do me any favors...but that's not to say I COULDN'T act like a saint and fool a man if I chose to do so.

• Dupac
    edited January 2014
    Options

pin drop silence......

I'm pretty honest with mine because like I said, I'm not trying to be with a conservative dude. I know what I want and how I want to be treated and acting like a saint isn't going to do me any favors...but that's not to say I COULDN'T act like a saint and fool a man if I chose to do so.

i understand.....

we ain't judging though, you ain't on trial
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just have a problem with how we encourage sexual promiscuity among young boys, men ....their bodies are just as sacred as females

Same with how we associate physicality, violence with masculinity...

It dones more harm then good especially among blk young men who may over compensate

This is my point...

there is foul with both genders. This is the point I was trying to get to. Children learn these behaviors and mimic them. Then they become apart of who they are and the cycle continues. But the whole premise is that it honestly stems from selfishness...

Can anyone truley give me one benefit from promiscuous sex other than self gratification?

I don't think its selfishness necessarily unless u are out here deceiving people in order to get a nut...its deeper than that

Most people I know who are promiscuous I've come to discover are tryna fill a void or like I was saying over compensate for maybe a sense of powerlessness, hopelessness, etc

Its just now sleeping around is the cool thing to do, at least for guys... there was a time when even men were shamed
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol at "Loving" hoes
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *classic ? * yall ever meet a ? and she says " I was ? ", I done probably meet five ? sayin this same thing, but when I seen u at the house party u was poppin molly and getting loose, hoes make me laugh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

they just not always wifey material... sometimes the ? happens...and it is what it is.... but when it comes to preferences..... most men would prefer wifey to as anti-hoey as possible,

i mean some ? you gotta let slide...... but damn near 10 times outta 10 the most ? bag ? ? you ever did in your life......you not exactly looking to be exclusive with that person

I don't think hoes are wifey material either bruh, I don't know where yall got that idea

At the same time, why should females think men who are considered "players" as boyfriend material?

Oh because it's tradition lol

Yall must think these females is dumb
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    I just have a problem with how we encourage sexual promiscuity among young boys, men ....their bodies are just as sacred as females

Same with how we associate physicality, violence with masculinity...

It dones more harm then good especially among blk young men who may over compensate

This is my point...

there is foul with both genders. This is the point I was trying to get to. Children learn these behaviors and mimic them. Then they become apart of who they are and the cycle continues. But the whole premise is that it honestly stems from selfishness...

Can anyone truley give me one benefit from promiscuous sex other than self gratification?

I don't think its selfishness necessarily unless u are out here deceiving people in order to get a nut...its deeper than that

Most people I know who are promiscuous I've come to discover are tryna fill a void or like I was saying over compensate for maybe a sense of powerlessness, hopelessness, etc

Its just now sleeping around is the cool thing to do, at least for guys... there was a time when even men were shamed

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

when was this?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    when did patriarchy die?
    because as far as i know women been expected to b more selective with their ? since the dawn of time.
    how is it a fantasy?
    just because u see ? in your hood given respect usually reserved for wholesome ladies doesn't mean the rest of the planet has totally succumb to low expectations, faux feminism, and dignified harlotry.

people also don't like to acknowledge that the double standard is really due to biology. you can't undo thousands of years of evolution just cuz you wanna say oh women can/should do everything men do

biologically, sexually promiscuity has a much higher risk than it does reward for women, the opposite is true for men. men are literally biologically driven to mate with as many partners as possible, women aren't and therefore societal expectations bloomed out of these basic biological differences

tucrRdE.gif
  • Dupac
    edited January 2014
    Options

I don't think hoes are wifey material either bruh, I don't know where yall got that idea

At the same time, why should females think men who are considered "players" as boyfriend material?

Oh because it's tradition lol

Yall must think these females is dumb

they ain't dumb, it's just the after effect of dealing with enough women.....

it's natural to get better at something the more you do it, and women want a man to lead.....

they want him to approach her with confidence....something that's built from experience
    they want hi to seduce her with aggression...something that's built from experience...
    and they want him to ? their ? loose....something that's built from experience...

if you gonna sit here and tell me you ain't get better at pulling chicks the more experienced you got, you a damn lie....

This discussion has been closed.